The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

celisabeth 245 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-13-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail celisabeth Click to send private message to celisabeth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
Christina and Jessica have traits that irritate me, but I think that in general, I'd be OK with being housemates with either of them.

There are things about TJ that I find likable and other traits that I strongly dislike, but I know that she'd bug the bejeebers outta me if we were housemates.

Anybody else break down "least favorite houseguest" and "houseguest with whom you'd least wanna live" differently?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: With which houseguest would you... Baxtera 12-13-05 1
   RE: With which houseguest would you... elliecat 12-13-05 2
   RE: With which houseguest would you... Pricilla 01-04-06 20
 RE: With which houseguest would you... SOAddikt 12-13-05 3
   RE: With which houseguest would you... Howeykat 12-14-05 6
       RE: With which houseguest would you... elliecat 12-15-05 14
           RE: With which houseguest would you... EnfanTerrible 01-03-06 17
 RE: With which houseguest would you... patstimes 12-14-05 4
   RE: With which houseguest would you... eire_heart74 12-14-05 5
       RE: With which houseguest would you... cjarman 12-14-05 7
           RE: With which houseguest would you... Redbud 12-14-05 8
       RE: With which houseguest would you... SOAddikt 12-15-05 15
   RE: With which houseguest would you... GoodnightLittleBear 01-04-06 19
 RE: With which houseguest would you... krissy868 12-14-05 9
   RE: With which houseguest would you... SxyVamp 01-06-06 23
 RE: With which houseguest would you... LaceyS 12-14-05 10
 RE: With which houseguest would you... Tiny_Star 12-15-05 11
   RE: With which houseguest would you... Sues 12-15-05 12
   RE: With which houseguest would you... beckajane14 12-15-05 13
       RE: With which houseguest would you... wens 01-03-06 16
 RE: With which houseguest would you... pmfmpls 01-03-06 18
   RE: With which houseguest would you... IheartNY 01-05-06 21
 RE: With which houseguest would you... haddie28532 01-06-06 22
 RE: With which houseguest would you... lovemydogdude 01-06-06 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-13-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
In order of who would drive me the most nuts

Lisa
Allison
Christina
Jessica
TJ
Jill

elliecat 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-13-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elliecat Click to send private message to elliecat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
>In order of who would drive
>me the most nuts
>
>Lisa
>Allison
>Christina
>Jessica
>TJ
>Jill

I'm with you Baxtera..exactly in the same order.

Pricilla 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-04-06, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pricilla Click to send private message to Pricilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
This is great..... I love your choices

Cillagirl

>In order of who would drive
>me the most nuts
>
>Lisa
>Allison
>Christina
>Jessica
>TJ
>Jill

SOAddikt 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-13-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAddikt Click to send private message to SOAddikt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
Jill would make a good roomate, because she understands BOUNDARIES;

Jessica would be leaving snot everywhere, 'cause she cries about every 5 minutes and never has a tissue;

Allison would have a friggin nervous breakdown if I didn't ask her how she slept & didn't complement her on the immaculateness of the fridge;

TJ is YAPASAURUS REX;

Christina would try to steal my boyfriend;

Lisa -- well, I'd probably end up killing her.

Howeykat 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-14-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howeykat Click to send private message to Howeykat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
*LOL*...I like your style!! And YEAH....I think I'd have to perform a mercy killing on Lisa!! For the mercy of everyone else!!

elliecat 130 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elliecat Click to send private message to elliecat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
>*LOL*...I like your style!! And
>YEAH....I think I'd have to
>perform a mercy killing on
>Lisa!! For the mercy
>of everyone else!!

I'd help you Howeykat...put Lisa out of her friggin misery. That chick gets on my nerves something bad. She should be put down like a rabid dog. I think I'd try to suffocate her in her sleep, or maybe strangle her with one of her necklaces, perhaps drown her in the bathtub or throw water on her when she's blowing her hair dry. She is so obnxious, so clueless, so just plain ignorant. Oh did I say Lisa was not one of my favorites...she's dumb as a doorknob.

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-03-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"

If you really want to get rid of Lisa, ask her to be a bridesmaid at Donald Trump's next wedding. THAT would kill her.

patstimes 18 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail patstimes Click to send private message to patstimes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
Well if Allison didnt talk I could live with her because then I'd never have to clean a thing again. otherwise I couldnt really stand to live with any of them but Jill or TJ.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-14-05, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
I would wind up living in a jail cell for having killed Lisa. One day of her whining that I didn't make her bed or set her alarm clock for her would of been her death wish.

As much as I like Jill, I would never want to live in a room with her because of the snoring. I had a roommate in college with a killer snore and I know I could never lose that much sleep again!

cjarman 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-14-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cjarman Click to send private message to cjarman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
I think TJ and I would duke it out. She talks to much and she has a problem with just "spitting it out." But i think allison and her sweet and innocent image she tries to portray would be the worst.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-14-05, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
Jill: She and I would sneak down to the kitchen at midnight and make brownies. We'd "tell it like it is" til dawn!

TJ: I'd defend her to the others and give her "a deadly look" everytime she starts that damn psychobabble, but I'd also defend her to the others and not let them give her so much sh%t.

Lisa: We'd be fine. For some reason, I can't dislike her too much. But rest assure she'd be making her own bed and she WOULD be cleaning the house.

Christina: Pathetic...just let her ONCE try to tell me she doesn't care to talk about a problem in that snotty tone and she'd be pushing that scraggly hair out of her face as she floats to the surface in the pool. Sure hope she can swim.

Allison: Whew! She can clean the house all she wants. But she's got to stop the poor me routine.

Jessica: There's no two ways about it...if I'm in the house, Jessica won't be.

SOAddikt 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-15-05, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAddikt Click to send private message to SOAddikt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
My BF snores, and I've just discovered ear plugs. Wow, what a difference it makes for both of us -- I don't hear him, and he's not getting kicked by me anymore!

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-04-06, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
I think I could live with Allison as long as she was wearing a maid's outfit (not a French maid!) ala Hazel. I'd have her scrubbing toilets with her bare hands 10 times a day, preferably after I drink about a gallon of green tea and a bushel of corn on the cob.

krissy868 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krissy868 Click to send private message to krissy868 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
Christina drives me insane. She thinks she is so wordly but guess what she is so immature it makes me sick. You can't tell her anything becasue she knows all the answers. have you noticed that she can not relate to women of power? She can't con them and they certainly aren't impressed. the realtor and the job coach proved that point! Her voice is like nails on a chalk board.

SxyVamp 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-06-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SxyVamp Click to send private message to SxyVamp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
I am so suprised that so many people do not like the housemates. I was shocked when I read the message board. I feel like some people are there to make a name for themselves, thinking that SO will give them the opportunity to become famous and well known. Like Jessica saying im moving to LA, just seems so cliche. Does everyone decide to move to LA? If people are munipulating the show that is just wtong. Your suppose to be there to get help not become a star or the center of attention. If it is true, i am completley discusted with the people on the show, you all shoud be ashamed of yourselves. I would love to be on that show to get some real help with my life. Maybe someone like me who is real and authentic can be on the show. It seems some people don't deserve to be on the show, how do they pick these people that don't give a you know what. I would be eternally grateful to be chosen to be a houseguest. These people don't seem REAL to me, they are just playing a character on a TV show for fame, recognition, and money! YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSSELVES!

LaceyS 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaceyS Click to send private message to LaceyS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
They all drive me insane. Each one of them are annoying as hell!

Tiny_Star 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiny_Star Click to send private message to Tiny_Star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
Jessica: Well - I guess I'm the odd one here, because I like her. Yeah - she does cry a lot, but I like her personality - she seems very sweet & genuine & I think she's got something good ahead of her.

Jill: She's a doll! Very close second to Jessica for me.

Alison: As annoying as the "pay attantion to me" may seem - I do think she is a great person & just needs a little love.

TJ: She's spunky! Might drive me coo coo - might not. I think she just needs to step down from her pedestal.

Christina: I don't think I could trust her.

Lisa: I'd kill her too!

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-15-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
Jessica- no way, she'd be sleeping in a tent out back made of kleenex..oh, but I'd toss her a tiara cause I'm a generous kind of gal...

TJ- hmmmm...might be fun to streamline her babble

Jill- as long as she helped out

Christina- she can room with Jess

Alli & Lisa- I'd be happy to share a bottle with these two and wallow in our splendiferous selves...who the he&& needs to start over anyways???

beckajane14 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckajane14 Click to send private message to beckajane14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
Hello everyone I'm new here but I have to say that definately Jessica would be gone if I were there.

Otherwise great show though.

wens 24 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wens Click to send private message to wens Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
I could not stand living in a house with Lisa. She drives me nuts and she is a backstabber.

Now I think I could live with TJ and Jill.

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-06, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
Jill- a real person and great cook

Lisa- absolutely not...no redeeming traits

Allison- would clean everything and probably not leave hair in the sink after she shaves her bee-yoobs

TJ- I need more quiet time than she would give me, I fear

Christina- her abuse of my DSL service would burn down my house, I think

Kim- seems nice...hard to tell

Jessica- I don't think we know the real Jessica. I always forget to buy kleenex, so she'd get mad at me

IheartNY 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IheartNY Click to send private message to IheartNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
It's got to be Jill...her big mouth and attitude make me want to jump into the TV and tell her to shut her hole. She is loud and overbearing...laughed and laughed while she carried her baggage around...too bad she still isn't!!!

Jessica would be the best roomie, but only if she moved back to Hoboken

haddie28532 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail haddie28532 Click to send private message to haddie28532 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-06 AT 01:02 PM (EST)

actually I could probably only live with Dr Stan

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-06, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: With which houseguest would you least wanna live?"
LISA...ahhh can you imagine!? She's way too pampered...would love to see her clean a toilet though hmmmm..hehe

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •