The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh, and I hate Beau, too."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-05, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh, and I hate Beau, too."
Ai!vette is simply vile, but I am also learning to really revile Beau. What a SHEEP. What a DRONE. His glib characterization of Janelle and Kayser ("any team they're on is obviously just evil") reminded me of certain simplistic goons that run this country. Oops, did I say that out loud? Anyway, colour me TOTALLY unimpressed with Beau. Where's Marcellus and Boo when you need them?

Fvcking BUNKY had more backbone than Beau.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too. AugustGirl 08-03-05 1
 RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too. Tahj 08-03-05 2
   RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too. ginger 08-03-05 3
       RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too. merry367 08-03-05 4
           RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too. ginger 08-03-05 5
 Beau=Lamar Latrell FesterFan1 08-03-05 6
   RE: Beau=Lamar Latrell kathliam 08-17-05 10
 RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too. choochoo 08-03-05 7
 RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too. okaychatt 08-03-05 8
 RE: ba ba beauie - fooie! foonermints 08-17-05 9
   FEB SpoonStruck 08-17-05 11
 RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too. SpoonStruck 08-17-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too."
He is definitely paired with the right person. Both of them are annoying, with Ivette leading in loathsome points. But I feel Beau can and probably will stay on an even keel with Ivette in that category, given enough air time.

Bring Back Bunky! Bring Back Bunky!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-03-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too."
Agree.

James had the best line of the night when he said, "Beau said he played baseball for nine years....it must have been as a catcher."
Could James be a master of double entenddres? (I moved this here from another thread.)

Moves courtesy of Syren

08-03-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too."
Yes! I kind of went "ooooooooooooooo!" for that one. And weasely James is too correct.

If the Jedi Knights get pagonged, the one satisfying thing will be to see how quickly hangers-on in the (EWWW) Friendship gang will get canniablized by their own. It will be quite a shock for Beau when Maggie and Aprul eventually boot him.

merry367 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-03-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail merry367 Click to send private message to merry367 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too."
I'm not saying I'm enamored with Beau, but he's still there and not much of a threat to anyone. AND, the baseball thing might just be one of his "I'm too weak and can't win the challenges" to stay in the game!

08-03-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too."
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-05 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

Um, right. That's what the baseball comment was really about.

Have some Koolaid?
ET remove the "e" because there is no "e" in Koolaid. Foolish moi.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-05, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Beau=Lamar Latrell"
Am I the only one getting a serious Revenge of the Nerds Tri-Lam vibe off of Beau?

Here's a shot of him during his illustrious athletic career...and before he shaved his head.

Fester
We're Lambda Lambda Lambda and Omega Mu...

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-17-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Beau=Lamar Latrell"
Yet another reason why we *heart* the Fester.

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-03-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too."

...Beau???.....Beau who????

Who is this Beau everyone keeps talking about. I've watched this trainwreck of a show for a month now, and don't see no Beau!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-03-05, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too."
<What a SHEEP. What a DRONE

But Ginger, Beaaaaaaaau is such a non-player that he will go further than most.

It's the strays that get the shepherd's attention, you know.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ba ba beauie - fooie!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-05 AT 10:06 AM (EST)

Beauie is blandly irritating. I mildly hate him. His screen presence is minimally annoying, like a vapid, bad smelling gas (but just a touch). I guess he'll float around until he is noticed as a contestant and is:

1. Generally, kinda voted out. Yawn.
2. Vanishes back to his home. Planet Zero.
3. Reclaimed by microorganisms as failed experimental bioglop in their effort to communicate to humans.

As notable as a 6 pack of
bleh

SpoonStruck 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "FEB"
LOL - "failed experimental bioglop" Once I learn how to spell plagerize, can I plagerize that phrase for my own personal use? I'm employed by some FEBs.

SpoonStruck 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Oh, and I hate Beau, too."
If Beau took us to his leader, who would it be? My vote is the newly remodeled Cher with her neverending farewell tours.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •