The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ivette"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-17-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ivette"
Am I the only one or does anyone else out there see that Ivette is slowly changing? Before she wanted James out of the house I didn't even think she cared for the guy and then when Kaysar comes back instead of Eric she seems to be all for James. Maybe Ivette is getting smart and starting to realize that she's not on vacation but on a reality game show and decided it was time to stop being a sheep and start playing. My prediction is that she will completely turn against Jenn and April and I hope she does it sooner than later then I think in the end she would rather keep Maggie and James around with of course her partner Beau going to the end with her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ivette GurlieGirl 08-17-05 1
   RE: Ivette leianawd 08-17-05 9
 RE: Ivette nailbone 08-17-05 2
   RE: Ivette HistoryDetective 08-17-05 3
       RE: Ivette nailbone 08-17-05 15
   RE: Ivette Majic Mitch 08-17-05 7
       RE: Ivette Majic Mitch 08-17-05 8
 RE: Ivette Snidget 08-17-05 4
   RE: Ivette riverrocker 08-17-05 5
   RE: Ivette seahorse 08-17-05 6
       RE: Ivette leianawd 08-17-05 10
           RE: Ivette seahorse 08-17-05 13
               RE: Woo Hoo! foonermints 08-18-05 19
   RE: Ivette ceej 08-17-05 11
       RE: Ivette Pez 08-17-05 12
 RE: Ivette universityofkentuckyrocks 08-17-05 14
   RE: Ivette nailbone 08-17-05 16
 RE: Ivette Candyland 08-17-05 17
   RE: Ivette leianawd 08-18-05 18
 RE: Ivette Estee 08-18-05 20
   RE: Ivette J Slice 08-18-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GurlieGirl 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GurlieGirl Click to send private message to GurlieGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ivette"
I hate saying this, but I've noticed lately that she's becoming more likeable. She's calmed down and actually has said some things that make sense.

08-17-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ivette"
You and I are in the same boat! I never really cared for who she presented herself to be but lately she is becoming more likeable(completely agree with you there) and it does seem like she is starting to make decisions for herself opposed to being a cappy sheep.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-05, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ivette"
i guess I'll never know, cuz as soon as her face comes on the screen, I flip the channel till she's gone.

o-

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ivette"
butterface?

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!

08-17-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ivette"
No way, man. Her body's not that good either.

o-

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ivette"
I can't stand this girl. I cringe everytime she gets face time. If she mentions "my cappy" or "let's do it fer Eric", I going to pull hair. I love her accent, but I despise her voice.

My boytoy expressed the desire to grab a sharpie and connect the dots when they give her a close up. Too funny!

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ivette"
Also, I'm not sure which I hate more, someone who plays the game badly, cheats, or the one who doesn't play at all.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ivette"
To me her game is to hook herself to whoever she thinks will drag her carcass to the finals.

First it was Eric. Cappy the all-powerful God of BB America's Sweetheart *puke* got evicted and not revoted in.

So she needs someone else. Maggie was her surrogate Cappy for awhile, but I think she knows that James while alone plays the game well enough that she wants her hooks into him should he be able to survive long enough. I think she will try to keep hooks in both Maggie and James and let go of whichever one won't drag her further through the game when it gets to that point. (waits patiently for the Maggie/James showdown...that should be fun to watch Yellvette's nervous breakdown trying to decide who to stay stuck to)

Whoever she puts her hooks in is wonderful, and must be forgiven for all the do bad. Whoever might threaten her meal ticket must be destroyed.

A Syren Creation

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ivette"
I noticed that too. She seems to get really attached to whomever she perceives can take her to the finals. She's really come to James' 'rescue' and was the one to float the 'let's get rid of Kaysar' balloon. Don't know if she doesn't realize that April and Jenn would love to get rid of her, or if she's just playing as many 'sides' as she can. Sure am glad she's 'toned down' the voice, though.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ivette"
She is smart enough to know that James has no chance of winning so she can't go wrong keeping him around while getting rid of enemies like Howie, Rachel and Janelle.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

08-17-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ivette"
I don't know if James has no shot of winning look at Will on BB2 nobody liked him and he really did alot of lying and trouble making yet he won because when it came down to it people felt he played the game and survived it even though he had a huge target on his back, so it could be the same for James.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ivette"
No chance, but if he gets to bottom 3 he deserves to win.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Woo Hoo!"
"The bottom three" where the scum really thickens.

Handcrafted by RollDice

ceej 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ceej Click to send private message to ceej Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ivette"
"To me her game is to hook herself to whoever she thinks will drag her carcass to the finals. "

that is exactly what i was thinking and i think james noticed it and is using it to his advantage. not that it would be hard to notice the way she wouldn't shut up about her cappy.

i don't know if james told her to tone things down, if it was partly an act, or if she just feels safe now, but she does seem less annoying.

Pez 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pez Click to send private message to Pez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ivette"

>i don't know if james told
>her to tone things down,
>if it was partly an
>act, or if she just
>feels safe now, but she
>does seem less annoying.

She is less annoying simply because she stopped spewing her "I miss crappy" mantra. Remember, the most hated person in the house usually makes it to the final two.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-17-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ivette"
I've also been starting to see her change, its a good change to. She's becoming more likeble.

ULwill always suck in my book

08-17-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Ivette"
Eh.

o-

Ivette will always suck in my book

Candyland 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Candyland Click to send private message to Candyland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ivette"
I think James has a excellent chance of making it to the end.
Right now that house is in complete chaos and although it's ABOUT him, he's really not involved. I think Jen/April and Howie/Rachel are going to do themselves in. Ivette has been a pyscho since almost day one (the Kayser/Osama comments should have been the death of her). If anyone isn't playing the game, it's Beau. I don't mind him, but outside of the obnoxious behavior in the pressure cooker, he's been invisible.
I think Maggie is playing the best "game". She's just enough "ivolved" but has managed to stay in the game. I hope that can last. I think she's the lesser of many evils right now.

08-18-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Ivette"
I like to watch people who have interesting strategies and scheme and Beau well he just exist lol. Maybe its part of his stategy to just stay low key but I'm not into those types. In fact Beau and Janelle are almost playing the same. Janelle although not as low key as Beau gets the attention and has those who dislike her but she is just seen as the dumb blonde who without her alliance can't walk without slamming into a wall therefore she is no threat. So, those in her alliance end up getting booted before her which is pretty much the same for Beau. But who really knows.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ivette"
Valerie
call on me
come and see
hurry
come and see me
I'm the same girl I used to be

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ivette"
How dare you taint that song.

Steve Winwood is looking for you with a shotgun and a shovel.

This is the world we live in/And these are the hands we’re given

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •