The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 3, Website Clues..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-08, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 3, Website Clues..."

1. One Castaway vows that a tribemate will be "the next lamb to the slaughter".

2. Exile Island leaves one Castaway feeling as if it's Christmas morning.

3. One Castaway's desperation leads to waterworks, and the waterworks lead to sympathy. Will sympathy lead to her safety?

4. The tribes rank their members based on importance, and one Castaway is given a very rude awakening.

I'll give them a try....
1. One Castaway vows that a tribemate will be "the next lamb to the slaughter". This could be Randy, after noting that Crystal, GC, and Kenny are not with him, or, it could be the "evil" Ace targeting the next victim....

2. Exile Island leaves one Castaway feeling as if it's Christmas morning. Someone who knew that Sugar found the idol, Ace or Sugar, or just someone lazy and opting for the comfort, as Jiffy said alot of them do...

3. One Castaway's desperation leads to waterworks, and the waterworks lead to sympathy. Will sympathy lead to her safety? Jiffy has told us in his blog that Sugar is a cryer...my money is on her, she and Ace seemed to be a couple acting on their own opposing group would be the majority onion alliance. Perhaps Sugar and Ace get separated after a small swap, as the preview hinted....

I say the waterworks will lead to her safety, or if that doesn't work, she could always pull out her II!

4. The tribes rank their members based on importance, and one Castaway is given a very rude awakening. Could this be Randy...?

As OFG has stated in the past, if one of these clues either directly or indirectly points to our boot, then I vote for clue number 4....With the vidcaps and then the clues, I am going out early and saying that Randy looks like he could be in big trouble this week...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... Brownroach 10-03-08 1
 RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... Bebo 10-03-08 2
   RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... emydi 10-03-08 3
   RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... byoffer 10-03-08 4
       RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... emydi 10-03-08 5
       RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... Bebo 10-03-08 6
           RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... Brownroach 10-03-08 7
               RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... emydi 10-03-08 8
                   RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... CTgirl 10-04-08 10
                       RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... Flowerpower 10-05-08 11
 RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... michel 10-03-08 9
 RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... Flowerpower 10-05-08 12
   RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... CTgirl 10-05-08 13
   RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... tribephyl 10-05-08 14
       RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... Flowerpower 10-05-08 15
           RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... tribephyl 10-06-08 16
   RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... Max Headroom 10-06-08 17
       RE: Ep 3, Website Clues... Flowerpower 10-06-08 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-08 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

Kelly was Paloma's ally and voted for Ace -- she may end up at the bottom of the heap in Kotex's ranking and get "rudely awakened". There's a reaction shot of her in that segment of the preview.

Or it could be Ace, who winds up lower than he expected to (he would probably expect to be on top).

ETA: On the other hand, Jiffy's latest blog entry suggests that Clue 1 will be Ace talking about Kelly. So Clue 4 is probably about someone else. I'll guess Crystal, who's also shown in the ranking sequence in the preview. The "rude awakening" implies an overreaction on the part of the person. I can see Crystal turning into a drama queen over a low ranking.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
#4: What About Bob?

That's an interesting vidcap at the end with Crystal and GC. Corrine's led him to believe he's one of the LGA 5. He was a provider during the opening ep, working on the shelter. The rankings might end up showing him that's he's not as tight with his younguns as he thought he was.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
I think you have something here...he was not comfy voting for Paloma it seemed he wanted sugar gone more. I would have expected more analysis from Bob after the Corrine talk if he became someone to be reckoned with. So maybe that combined with the math quiz meltdown could put him below Sugar on totem poles...(The onions, with Ace and Sugar mixed in so as to not pineapple chop their heads with Bob and Kelly at the bottom)

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
So based on what we saw and heard, how do you think this season's "rank'em" challenge will work? It looks to have both tribes doing it at the same time, which is new for the ranking challenge. If the ranking is not for individual reward/immunity, then how will it work?

10-03-08, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
maybe the top and bottom switch tribes or they have new buffs under 2 of the totem poles randomly and they switch...i don't think it will be a big switcheroo maybe 2 each like China but without knowing who will go based on their decisions on the rankings.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
Here's my speculation on how Fang could shake out that would fit the vidcaps/commentary:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7028.shtml#1

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-08 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

I think it's more likely that Crystal, GC and Ken are the bottom three in Thong's pecking order.

I can't see Bob getting dissed in Kotex's ranking. If anything he seems like a safe choice to put down as #1 if everyone wants to hide their alliance.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

10-03-08, 08:50 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
I don't know that picture of GC Crystal and Bob sitting with their tablets looks like they are the last ones left...and bob doesn't look happy actually all 3 of them look pissed

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-08, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
My first reaction when I read the clue was that it's GC. He was chosen as leader and then quit but he still seems to think pretty highly of himself; but in reality,he was edited negatively last week and (according to Jiffy’s blog) he was pretty pathetic in the reward challenge and gave up.

After viewing the vidcaps, I would say this picture is telling us it's one of these three (Bob, Crystal or GC) that is surprised that they are ranked towards the bottom.

An Agman Nation Creation

10-05-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."

After viewing the vidcaps, I would say this picture is telling us it's one of these three (Bob, Crystal or GC) that is surprised that they are ranked towards the bottom.

Astute remark there, CTGirl! I think you are right and GC it is! From the vidcaps you can see that they are ranked as such:

For Kota: Ace/Marcus(interchangable - just can't say, but I would bet Marcus for the top spot), then Charlie, then Bob, then Jacquie, then Corrine, then Sugar, and lastly Kelly.

For Fang: Matty in the top spot, then Dan, then Randy, then Crystal, leaving GC, Ken, and Susi in the bottom spots.

So, out of the three in that vidcap, GC will be placed the lowest...

As for Michel's remark on the narrator...he is absolutely right! Sorry about that, this will turn out to be a good episode afterall! YEAH!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
"Randy looks like he could be in big trouble this week..."

If he is, I'd say it's misdirection. Randy is a narrator and narrators rarely if ever leave this early.

10-05-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-08 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

Okay, I am going to try and apply the OFG2 Theory to this weeks misdirection clues....try, being the operative word...

OFG2: 1) the teaser writers like to give some "love" to each tribe.
2) One of the clues holds the boot story (as I said in my post above).
3) The tribe that gets two out of three clues has a better shot of going to TC.

1. One Castaway vows that a tribemate will be "the next lamb to the slaughter". This clue definately could apply to either tribe, so too hard to call at this point? But, I could propose that "lamb" refers to a female...what female? Bob referring to Sugar perhaps? Then this clue would be a "Kota"clue, or could Randy be targeting Susie at Fang?

2. Exile Island leaves one Castaway feeling as if it's Christmas morning. This is more likely to be one of Sugar or Ace, the two that can rest easy with the knowledge that the II has already been found...so I would vote this is a Kota clue...but, definately not necessarily the case.

3. One Castaway's desperation leads to waterworks, and the waterworks lead to sympathy. Will sympathy lead to her safety? This to me also sounds like Sugar, and therefore a Kota clue??? Or, could this be Kelly after she is placed as lowest important tribemate OR, Susie, the low "lamb" on the Fang totem pole? I am going to take a guess at this one and say Kelly...With the hidden II in her pocket, I don't see Suger crying and pleading for her salvation...but, Kelly is enlightened and therefore I can see her having a meltdown, but will it work?

4. The tribes rank their members based on importance, and one Castaway is given a very rude awakening. This, I think, is GC, when he goes from Tribe leader, to tribe loser....We know that he is ranked under Matty, Dan, Randy, and Cyrstal...this is a Fang clue.

Early boot guesses: GC or Kelly perhaps?

ETA: I will go out on the limb now and say...Bye Bye Kelly...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-08, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
I think you've got it FloPo, a Kelly boot this week. We'll see if the sports promo backs it up.

I'd also add that the first clue reminds me of Ace and his "contract of death" comment about Paloma. I could see him saying that Kelly will be the next "lamb to slaughter."

An Agman Nation Creation

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-08, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
I totally agree that Kelly is the lamb and that her waterworks don't truly save her at TC. She looks like a goner, even after a switch.
Yet I can't reconcile the Exilee being either Ace or Sugar.
Sure the two of them (and most likely Jacquie in the coming episode) are the only ones privy to Sugar's possession of the HI.
But the whole "it's like Christmas" vibe the exilee is giving off, feels to me that it's more about someone who isn't quite "in" the game.
Granted, they'll probably pick comfort over clue but even more important, if it's the person left out after the swap, they very well could be immune from the coming TC because of the exile and the need for even tribes at IC. Christmas indeed.
Probst has mentioned Susie, GC, Kelly and Dan as not quite understanding the game (or being bad at it) and I tend to believe that Ace, and Sugar both show an intelligence (and desire) to play/win survivor.
I'm gonna say one of the dummies gives us our title quote and is our exilee.
Could even be Kelly as she's probably very thankful to get away from Kota (and the swaperoo). But my true guess would be Susie.

10-05-08, 06:26 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
You make a great point, Tribe! And, I like it!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
Well thanks! I'm hardly ever right but for some reason I keep speculating.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
I will go out on the limb now and say...Bye Bye Kelly...

That makes logical sense. Ace noticed that the vote-off of Paloma wasn't unanimous, and he'll be able to figure out quickly who the other vote against him came from. From the little we've seen of Kelly, she doesn't seem to be well-connected within the tribe, and she's not a challenge hound either. Add in the fact that she voted against the dominant alliance, and she sure sounds like a early boot to me.

Headbanger by IceCat, siggie by agman

10-06-08, 08:57 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Ep 3, Website Clues..."
dabo has placed Kelly on nuFang, so I would gamble that they will be going to TC...not really a surprise if they retained GC, Ken...also it fits with the first clue as well, as it appears that Ace will be on the nuFang tribe as well, and he'll be ready to slaughter little lamb, Kelly...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •