The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-08, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-08 AT 04:58 PM (EST)

As always thanks to Survivor Fever!...

Voiceover:
Promo Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

<Kelly and Sugar bouncing back and forth>

Sugar: Ding, ding, ding ding

Randy: Crystal, Kenny and G.C. are not with me.

Probst: A tribe divided...

G.C. <talking to Crystal and Kenny>: The tightest three is right here.

Probst: ....divides again.

<Fang walking up to challenge>

Probst <talking to tribes>: Today you are going to rank your tribe from top to bottom.

Probst: And the game is turned upside down.

Wow! Could this be some kind of Tribal swap? First we hear Randy talking in confessional about GC, Crystal, and Kenny are not with me....could he be the one later to say that this mix up is "like Christmas morning"?

Will Sugar divulge her II to Kelly?
In the last few vidcaps, is that Crystal and GC along with Bob? Will Crystal and GC be separated from Kenny?

OFG Theory points to one of GC, Kenny, Crystal, Randy, Corrine, or (ETA) Kelly?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... Bebo 10-03-08 1
   RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... suzzee 10-04-08 9
       RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... SpotTheDifference 10-04-08 11
       RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... tribephyl 10-04-08 15
           RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... suzzee 10-05-08 23
 RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... emydi 10-03-08 2
   RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... Bebo 10-03-08 3
   RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... vince3 10-03-08 4
       RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... emydi 10-03-08 5
       RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... Flowerpower 10-03-08 6
           RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... Brownroach 10-03-08 7
               RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... vince3 10-03-08 8
   RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... Dave_W6DPS 10-04-08 10
       RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... vince3 10-04-08 12
           RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... Dave_W6DPS 10-04-08 13
           RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... emydi 10-04-08 14
 RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Ch... tribephyl 10-04-08 16
 Tribe is right.... Flowerpower 10-05-08 17
   RE: Tribe is right.... CTgirl 10-05-08 19
 New Promo michel 10-05-08 18
   RE: New Promo knuckles487 10-05-08 20
       RE: New Promo Dave_W6DPS 10-05-08 21
 Sunday, 10 sec promo... Flowerpower 10-05-08 22
   RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo... Flowerpower 10-05-08 24
       RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo... michel 10-05-08 25
           RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo... Flowerpower 10-05-08 26
       RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo... dabo 10-06-08 30
           RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo... dabo 10-06-08 31
   RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo... CTgirl 10-05-08 27
       RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo... Flowerpower 10-06-08 28
           RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo... CTgirl 10-06-08 29
               RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo... dabo 10-06-08 32
                   RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo... emydi 10-06-08 33
                       RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo... dabo 10-06-08 35
 New Tribes dabo 10-06-08 34
   RE: New Tribes Flowerpower 10-06-08 36
   RE: New Tribes b1whois 10-07-08 37
       RE: New Tribes b1whois 10-07-08 38
           RE: New Tribes CTgirl 10-07-08 39
               RE: New Tribes dabo 10-07-08 40
               Monday night promo... Flowerpower 10-09-08 43
                   RE: Monday night promo... kircon 10-09-08 44
           RE: New Tribes dabo 10-07-08 41
               RE: New Tribes michel 10-07-08 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
If Randy were on Exile, he'd be less likely to single out a few of his tribemates and be more likely to comment on being separated from the team as a whole, so I'm betting swap. GC, Krystal, and Kenny are together, and the other four are kept together (Randy, Matty, Dan, Suzzee).

Easiest way to make that happen is to rank the tribe members and do an odd/even swap. Fang probably ends up ranked like this:

1 Dan
2 GC
3 Matty
4 Crystal
5 Randy
6 Kenny
7 Suzzee

Now, how would Kota rank themselves...

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-08, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
I'm wondering if the picture of Crystal, Randy, Ken(?), Matty is them on their rank posts Crystal being 8th, Randy 7th, Ken 6th, Matty 5th? That leaves Dan, GC & Susie as the top three. crazy

A Tribal Sig

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-04-08, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
Very possible with these two shots:

Randy just isn't as tall as Crystal and they seem level in this picture. Ken is also a lot taller than Randy in this shot, which makes me think that he's ranked one spot higher than him. However, it's possible that they're called from top to bottom; I don't see how they can rate Susie any higher than the other people.

As for Kota, the ladies are clearly staggered closed to each other: Jacquie, Corrinne, Sugar, and Kelly (last spot). The men should take the top half of the rankings.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-08, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
Just because we see those four in a row (Crystal, Randy, Ken and Matty) doesn't mean they are at the bottom of Fang. Dan, GC and Susie could very well be the bottom three, not the top three.
In fact, I find it more believable that Matty is chosen TopDog, with recent IC winner/contributor Ken being second. Constant quitter GC, Blabbergums Susie and "don't trust him" Dan have to be near the bottom.

On Kota, it looks most like Kelly is indeed lowest ranked, with the guys dominating the top spots. I'm pretty sure Marcus will get the topspot with either Charlie or Bob coming in second.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-08, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
Blabbergums??!?

Agman made me someone else

Beat it Susie, this ain't BTS.

That makes much more sense, they aren't real idiots, they just play some on TV.

A Tribal Sig

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-08 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

Which camp is this? Uthong or Kotex

bob gc crystal and presumably Ken are on a tribe together now, but which camp? eta it sorta looks like the sandy place where Sugar was last nite...but 3 won't be at Exile

I'm not sure how the 8-7 tribal breakdown will play in any swap scenario...just keep the top of Uthong but the top and bottom of Kotex tribe and then maybe odds/evens in middle switch?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
It could be 7-7, the last Kota goes to Exile Island. Then, after the immunity challenge and TC, that person would join the losing tribe. I think that's how they handled it in a prior season when there was an uneven number.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
I think it's at the ranking event. Note the yellow thing that Bob has in his hands, and he still has a yellow buff tie.

Crystal in the semi-background has her yellow thing on her knee.

GC's is out of camera shot since they're concentrating on his face.

10-03-08, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
yep you're right vince thanks

10-03-08, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
Crystal in the semi-background has her yellow thing on her knee.

Good eye, Vince, except I think "her yellow thing" looks like it's red to me???

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
Are the things they are holding maybe notebooks or tablets on which to enter their ranking order? Then it would make sense they each have their original tribe color.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

10-03-08, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
I think that's exactly what they got with them, a tablet. Either a complete writing tablet, or something like a clipboard that holds the ranking sheet and the writing implement......

And on later look, it does make sense that Crystal's would be red since that's Fang's color.........

Dave_W6DPS 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-04-08, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dave_W6DPS Click to send private message to Dave_W6DPS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
To me it doesn't look like either camp.

Since Bob is wearing his yellow buff bow-tie and Crystal and GC are wearing their red buffs, I think this is from a challenge.

Ranking the tribe might just be for the purpose of rankling the tribes.

Do we have other evidence of a swap?

Dave

10-04-08, 08:37 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-08 AT 08:38 AM (EST)

From the last paragraph of the man himself's own blog, the most recent one........:

Next week has a nice little twist conceived by our resident switch expert, Dan Munday. I love it when we come up with something new that catches them off guard. It’s so hard to do that anymore, so when it happens we celebrate. We really do. We go back to base camp, pop a bottle of champagne, and slap each other on the backs. I’m kidding. There is no hitting on Survivor.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/10/jeff-probst-gab.html#more

10-04-08, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dave_W6DPS Click to send private message to Dave_W6DPS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
>LAST EDITED ON 10-04-08
>AT 08:38 AM (EST)

>
>From the last paragraph of the
>man himself's own blog, the
>most recent one........:
>
>Next week has a nice little
>twist conceived by our resident
>switch expert, Dan Munday. I
>love it when we come
>up with something new that
>catches them off guard....

Thanks, Vince!

So, strongly implying not only some type of switch, but one we haven't seen before. Between past re-picks, kidnappings, etc., it is hard to imagine a new twist.

Considering the hints about 'a tribe divided gets divided again, could this be the lowest ranked from Fang only being switched?

Dave

10-04-08, 05:30 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
The swap may take place on Exile where Sugar found one of the clues and then whomever just stays on EI (i think it's Kotex's #8 but I think they return to play the IC--maybe Kelly and then Sugar tells her about finding the idol after Kelly tells her that she took comfort and it was like Christmas Morning)

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-08, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Vidcaps: Ep 3, "It was Like Christmas....""
I hate to break it to ya' but the...<Kelly and Sugar bouncing back and forth> is actually Jacquie and Sugar.

10-05-08, 10:05 AM (EST)
17. "Tribe is right...."
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-08 AT 10:07 AM (EST)

My bad, Tribe is right (par usual, I made the initial error when I posted, that is indeed Jacquie and Sugar in the first few vidcaps, but afterall, it even says: Kelly and Sugar bouncing back and forth. When should we ever take CBS' word for anything....GEESH!?!

At any rate, regarding these caps...note first of all that the line up is like this:

Note that the shortest post for each tribe is labeled number eight. I think that the number eight position will be the "weakest" member of each tribe as noted by the tribes themselves....So, the number one position will be filled with the strongest member of each tribe. I think they are placing them from strongest to weakest. In other words the first people placed on these posts will be the strongest player. Here are the Fang tribe members as they are being placed...

Note we see Matty on the highest post, in his blue t-shirt. Then I think that is Dan, NOT Ken. Ken has a light blueish t-shirt with a yellowish design on his shirt, and he also has sleeves, whereas Dan's shirt is plain. I think this is Dan who is in one weaker position then Matty. Then we see Randy, and then we have Cyrstal. Note there is no one after Cyrstal, but I can theorize that Ken, GC, and Susie are still left to place. They will probably be placed next GC, then Ken, then Susie.

Now here is the Kota tribe:

Looking at this picture, left to right, stronger to weaker, we have Jacquie, then Corrine, then Sugar...

then, in the weakest position, we have, and not too happy about it...

...Kelly

If I had to guess, I might say that the tribe sees Marcus as the strongest, then Ace, then Charlie, Bob, Jacquie, Corrine, Sugar, and lastly, Kelly.

Just a reasonable guess. Now, what are they going to do with this line up? Switch the strongest and weakest? That would leave Sugar and Ace on the same tribe, and we know from the misdirection clues that she is going to cry for her Survivor life...will the tribe sympathize with her and spare her? In order for that to happen, don't you think that she and Ace get separated? So maybe the tribe put's Ace in the strongest spot, that way he could get swapped to the other tribe? Just talking out loud here.

If the weakest and strongest get swapped that may put Ace/Marcus? and Kelly on Fang, and Susie and Matty on Kota? But, would'nt this be certain death for the poor Daws that get switched? How does this explain Bob, Cyrstal and GC on the same tribe?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-08, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Tribe is right...."
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-08 AT 08:08 PM (EST)

Good sleuthing FloPo! FWIW, I think Fang might put Ken above GC because of his challenge win, but it doesn't matter, they both get switched.

So if the line-ups go like this:

1 - Marcus, Matty
2 - Ace, Dan
3 - Charlie, Randy
4 - Bob, Crystal
5 - Jacque, Ken
6 - Corinne, GC
7 - Sugar, Susie
8 - Kelly

and Randy says that he's not with Crystal, Ken and GC; then numbers 4,5 and 6 get switched (which could cause Fang to "foolishly" vote out Bob instead of Susie the first time they go to Tribal and set up a GC versus Kelly for Kota's first boot which follows the web clues this week.)

ETA: never mind, the new vidcaps don't support this!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-08, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "New Promo"
It's official! In a new promo that I saw during football pre-game, Jeff states: "We are Picking New Tribes". And, in an "OFG theory" moment, we see Crystal, astonished, saying: "What?"

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-05-08, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: New Promo"
>It's official! In a new promo
>that I saw during football
>pre-game, Jeff states: "We are
>Picking New Tribes". And, in
>an "OFG theory" moment, we
>see Crystal, astonished, saying: "What?"
>

Yep, just seen that during the game. It also went on to say, "so it's blond vs blond vs blond". What's the chance they divide into 3 teams somehow?

10-05-08, 04:34 PM (EST)
21. "RE: New Promo"
>Yep, just seen that during the
>game. It also went
>on to say, "so it's
>blond vs blond vs blond".
> What's the chance they
>divide into 3 teams somehow?
>

Unfortunately the Survivor promos were much more interesting than the Charger's latest self-destruction.

I don't know about three tribes. I think it points to the three blonds still winding up on the same tribe, with some friction between them. If Ace moves then Sugar could be trying to assert herself more. If her posession of the HII is known, that should certainly fuel some of the friction.

just my 2 cents--refunds available on request.

10-05-08, 06:44 PM (EST)
22. "Sunday, 10 sec promo..."
10 second promo courtesy of AKA Ives at Mess Hall, Survivor Sucks...

and a few more...

Pictured are the instructions on how to rank your tribe mates...clearly, Ken will be ranked right after Cyrstal, so that leaves GC and Susie as the two tribemates with the least importance.

Tribe swap: So far we see nu Kota: Randy, Marcus; nuFang: GC, Matty, Bob

Challenge looks like to be a basketball/lacrosse game on water? Something like that...definately involves individual rafts and a ball, most likely involves some kind of goal...first team to score three goals or whatever, will win...

10-05-08, 07:15 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo..."
...and from Survivor Fever:

VO:
Jeff Probst: We are picking new tribes.

Crystal: What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Announcer: Now it is blonde (Jacque) versus blonde (Kelly) versus blonde (Sugar)

So: With these vidcaps...nuKota: Marcus, Charlie, Randy
nuFang: GC, Matty, Bob

Don't know where any of the blondes are, and what's with the blonde vs. blonde vs. blonde?

10-05-08, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo..."
"Don't know where any of the blondes are, and what's with the blonde vs. blonde vs. blonde?"

I'm not sure what that weird comment is about but I'll guess that the 3 Blondes wind up on the same tribe, they have to go to TC and the 4 non-blondes (sorry, couldn't resist) decide which one goes home.

10-05-08, 09:44 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo..."
Excellent spec, michel, and it fits with my thinking on this weeks episode!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-08 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

Kelly and Fang hammock

NuFang: Bob, GC, Kelly, Ken, Matty (? Crystal, Jacquie and Sugar ?)
NuKota: Charlie, Marcus, Randy

10-06-08, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-08 AT 11:03 AM (EST)

In retrospect

NuFang: Bob, GC, Kelly, Ken, Matty (? Crystal ?)
NuKota: Charlie, Marcus, Randy

I think Randy's "not with" comment places Crystal on NuFang (more buff color manipulation?). I don't think the blondes all end up on the same tribe again, NuFang will probably be at 7 and NuKota at 8; possibly it puts all three blondes on the water in the same round.

10-05-08, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo..."
From Survivor Phoenix, a blow-up of the last vidcap:

10-06-08, 07:02 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo..."

To me this is not labeled correctly. I think VG has Bob labeled, but it's really Randy. We know that he is in a yellow boat. The one that she has labeled as Ace is Bob...he clearly has gray hair to me and is thin, Ace is bigger than that, I think...I could be wrong?? Ken and Marcus are correct.

So, nuKota: Marcus, Randy, Charlie,
nuFang: Ken, GC, Matty, Bob or ??Ace??

10-06-08, 08:33 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo..."
I think you're right about Bob? being Randy, but Ace is bald and has a black bathing suit, so it could be him.

10-06-08, 12:26 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo..."
I've been going back and forth over the Ace or Bob question myself. Ace isn't entirely bald, and why would the tribe have both Bob and Ken as a team in this challenge?

10-06-08, 02:40 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-08 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

Ace is a young guy who shaves his head so when the game started he would have been bald but 10-12 days in it would be showing where he does have ....he has dark brown swim trunks

I think the muscles on the arm in red boat are too big to be Bob

Bob has those funky tight bright blue swimming trunks from 80s and he has a full head of gray hair

I think it's Randy in yellow boat and Ace on Nuthong in the red boat

10-06-08, 02:53 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Sunday, 10 sec promo..."
Yes, Ace's hair is growing out on the sides and back of his head but not the top, and appears dark. Bob's gray hair is a bit darker on the sides and in back and may appear darker still when damp, but he also has a bit of a cowlick that sticks up on top from time to time.

10-06-08, 02:47 PM (EST)
34. "New Tribes"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-08 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

Putting together the vidcaps and SurvivorFever idents and spec:

Randy yellow (note trunks)

GC and Matty red

Charlie and "dark trunks" yellow

Kelly and Fang hammock

Marcus yellow

Ken red

Ace red, Bob yellow in background (since presumably Randy was teamed with Charlie?)

NuFang: Ace, GC, Kelly, Ken, Matty
NuKota: (Bob?) Charlie, Marcus, Randy

10-06-08, 08:52 PM (EST)
36. "RE: New Tribes"
I like it, dabo! I'm with you!

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-08, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: New Tribes"
add crystal to nufang, as randy listed her as one that was "not with me".

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-08, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: New Tribes"
so, using dabo's tribes listing with the photos of the line up i am thinking fang ranks, in order, 1-marcus, 2-ace, 3-bob, 4-charlie, 5-jacque, 6-corrine, 7-sugar, and 8-kelly. kota ranks out as 1-matty, 2-dan, 3-randy, 4-crystal, 5-ken, 6- GC?, 7-suzie? then jeff says #1 stays as head of the new tribes, #2 switches (we know ace goes to nufang, so it follows that dan goes to nukota), #3 switches (we know randy goes to nukota, so it follows that bob goes to nukota), #4 stays as is (we know that charlie and crystal stay on their respective sides), #5 stays as is (we know that ken stays with nufang, so it follows that jacque stays with nukota).
it gets sketchy here, we know that GC stays with nufang, so likely either corrine or sugar stays with nukota. no idea how suzie shakes out. we know that kelly ends up at nufang, but how is this possible if she is on the bottom rung?? and she cant go to exile since we see her at the fang camp.
my analysis puts two of the blondes at different camps, jacque at nukota and kelly at nufang...

10-07-08, 08:50 AM (EST)
39. "RE: New Tribes"
I was confused by the "switch" too and couldn't figure out how to make it work. But as Survivor Fever points out, Jeff says in the weekend promo, "we are picking new tribes."

The promo below is slightly longer than the vidcaps FlowerPower posted. You can see the word "MVP?" and it appears that Marcus gets to pick first. It's hard to say where some of the girls end up. It also ends with Randy saying, "That's why it's called Survivor."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDUZfDlaDdg&eurl=http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php

An Agman Nation Creation

10-07-08, 09:09 AM (EST)
40. "RE: New Tribes"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-08 AT 09:12 AM (EST)

Wow, and at Fever they have VidCaps including (from literally a split second scene 8 seconds in)

Jacquie red.

NuFang: Ace, GC, Jacquie, Kelly, Ken, Matty
NuKota: (Bob?), Charlie, Marcus, Randy

10-09-08, 10:29 AM (EST)
43. "Monday night promo..."
voiceover:

Announcer: Thursday, the castaways rank their tribemates. Who will be the MVP? The revelation could cause someone the game.

Jeff Probst: We are picking new tribes.

Crystal: What!!!

Announcer: Now it is blonde versus blonde versus blonde.

Randy: That's why it's called "Survivor."

Kelly: Duh.

What gives me pause with this promo is the fact that the voice over notes, Thursday, the castaways rank their tribemates. Who will be the MVP? The revelation could cause someone the game. AS, the camera pans over first GC and then Susie. This definately gives me pause...it will all boil down to the swaped players. AS Fang has 7 members their tribe will end up with most likely 3 from one tribe and 4 from the other. Whichever tribe is the majority will most likely not out one of their own. If the nuFang has a majority of old Fang members, Kelly will most likely be the boot. BUT, if nuFang has a majority of old Kotas, then GC will be toast, imho.

GC could be toast tonight...

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-09-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Monday night promo..."
I'm not sure either flower.

This is what I speculated in the SOTS thread.

Fang is able to send Sugar (Kota) to exile.
Maybe because they have an extra player.

Kota wins the IC sending Fang to Tribal Council.

Fang votes out Kelly.

10-07-08, 04:12 PM (EST)
41. "RE: New Tribes"
Over at Phoenix they have the new tribes as

New Fang: Ace, Crystal, GC, Jacquie, Kelly, Ken, Matty

New Kota: Bob, Charlie, Corinne, Dan, Marcus, Randy, Sugar, Susie

10-07-08, 06:11 PM (EST)
42. "RE: New Tribes"
"New Fang: Ace, Crystal, GC, Jacquie, Kelly, Ken, Matty

New Kota: Bob, Charlie, Corinne, Dan, Marcus, Randy, Sugar, Susie"

From an old alliance perspective, that would make a lot of sense: Jacquie and Kelly would be in trouble over in Fang while Susie could easily be the first to go from Kota.
Editing-wise, Jacquie, Kelly and Susie have been under-developed and have always looked like pre-merge boots. We could be setting a record for most consecutive women eliminated.

I'd say NuKota dominates the game since they have most of the characters. Randy almost had to be with Marcus and Corinne.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •