The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reward/Immunity Challenges"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dolphingirl 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-30-08, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dolphingirl Click to send private message to dolphingirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reward/Immunity Challenges"
Is the water slide part of the immunity challenge or reward challenge?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges Scarlett O Hara 09-30-08 1
   RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges Brownroach 09-30-08 2
       RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges dolphingirl 09-30-08 3
           RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges Brownroach 09-30-08 4
               RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges dolphingirl 09-30-08 8
 RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges emydi 09-30-08 5
   RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges Brownroach 09-30-08 6
       RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges emydi 09-30-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-30-08, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges"
The clue gives us the real hint here. "One player who is thrown around like a ragdoll might find themselves getting tossed right out of the game..." (or something to that effect). Well we are shown Paloma getting tossed off of the Pole-clinging challenge in the vid caps, so therefore, I would think that this is indeed the Immunity Challenge and Paloma helps the Kotas lose their first Immunity Challenge and make it to their first Tribal Council.

If the pole challenge is the IC, than the slip and slide challenge must be the Reward Challenge.

Looks like Crystal is getting some attention in the vidcaps this week, so I'll guess that the Fangs make a comeback and win both the RC and the IC this week. I'm also thinking the RC items are comfort items- hammocks (we see ken in one at the Fang camp) and blankets.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-08, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-08 AT 02:57 PM (EST)

Scarlett, the clue says the person gets tossed around like a rag doll in the Reward Challenge. So the pole challenge is RC, the slip'n'slide is IC.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

09-30-08, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dolphingirl Click to send private message to dolphingirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges"
As soon as I posted my question, I was looking on another website & came upon this:

Next on Survivor:
She Obviously is Post-Op!
*Tension boils over as food runs dangerously low after some Castaways over-indulge in three meals a day.
*One Castaway is tossed around like a rag doll during a Reward Challenge. Will her performance cause her tribe to toss this rag doll right out of Gabon?
*One Castaway sets out to prove her strength on Exile Island. Will emotions caused by the recent death of a loved one prove to be an inspiration or a hindrance to her success?

09-30-08, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges"
You could have just looked here.

09-30-08, 10:36 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges"
It seems that whenever I ask question about anything, I get the answer or find it about 5 minutes later LOL

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-08, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-08 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

Pole pull is Reward challenge...crocophile at mess has an idea on why 3 women sit out (Corrine Kelly Jacque) at Kotex bc UThong has only 2 women so only 6 participate 4 men and 2 women for each team to make it fair...(ken the 82 lb gamer sits out for UThong)

http://www.survivorfever.net/s17_challenge_speculation.html

Poloma sat out last time so she can't again and sugar seems to be another weaker member and maybe they want her to sit out in IC. ETA: FP found paloma sitting out for Kotex in IC slip n slide challenge over in the vidcaps thread ...so they are sitting her out as often as they can.

In Fever's bootsheet they say IC3 is perhaps lost by Kotex bc of the "vulnerable" in the cbs clue with Poloma being the boot...this would support OFG's other theory that at least one of the cbs clues focuses on the boot

http://www.survivorfever.net/s17_bootsheet.html

09-30-08, 04:23 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges"
I can't see Paloma in that cap FloPo posted but it would be interesting if she gets booted after sitting out the IC -- that rarely happens.

I was leaning toward Paloma going next though. I suspect she turns into a sickiepoo and they think she's not going to be able to hack it -- she talks about feeling miserable and wanting to vomit in the Insider. And the Onion Alliance wanted to use her as a guinea pig in their water purification experiment (also in Insider) -- sounds like they don't regard her too highly.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-08, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Reward/Immunity Challenges"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-08 AT 04:42 PM (EST)

Look at Susie's hand (she's waiting to go down slide) Poloma is right behind that...

I think that is Jiffy at Susie's hand...it's either Poloma or Sugar that sits out...see my post above

And now we know how Courtney made F3 she sat out all the ICs!

your back was in wordplay right?...go see two for over in OT

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •