The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 2 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-08, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 2 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-08 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

As always thanks to Survivor Fever for the captures...

Promo Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

G.C.: Randy, are you like the leader of the tribe now?

Jeff: Fang is a tribe with big problems.

Randy: No, we decided that this tribe dudn't need a leader. Drop it.

G.C.: I don't have to drop nothin', man. I can ask you something if I want.

Jeff: They've lost 3 challenges in a row. Now they're in for the fight of their lives to stay in the game.

Looks like Marcus and Charlie are trying to get Dan off of the pole and dragged to another point, while Crystal and Randy are trying to pry, edited to say Paloma off. Looks like Crystal and Randy will win that round for Fang, and that Paloma is the "rag doll" in this weeks promo...does this mean that they lose the Rc and the IC? Or just the IC? They make it sound like Paloma is in danger of being the boot...misdirectin or will she be?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps Scarlett O Hara 09-27-08 1
   RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps SpotTheDifference 09-27-08 2
       RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps PepeLePew13 09-27-08 3
       RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps Brownroach 09-29-08 5
           RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps SpotTheDifference 09-30-08 6
               RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps Brownroach 09-30-08 7
                   RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps Flowerpower 09-30-08 8
                       RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps CTgirl 09-30-08 10
                           RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps b1whois 09-30-08 14
                           RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps SpotTheDifference 10-01-08 16
 Weekend promos... Flowerpower 09-29-08 4
   RE: Weekend promos... Flowerpower 09-30-08 9
       RE: Weekend promos... Brownroach 09-30-08 11
           RE: Weekend promos... emydi 09-30-08 12
               RE: Weekend promos... Brownroach 10-01-08 17
           RE: Weekend promos... b1whois 09-30-08 13
               RE: Weekend promos... SpotTheDifference 10-01-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-27-08, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-08 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

Is that a hammock that Ken is lounging on over at the Fang camp? Is this a luxury item that they could have won in the RC? It also looks like they've got blankets that they are laying on inside their hut.

We know they win reward as we know it is Sugar who is sent to Ex Island.

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-27-08, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps"
Good eye, but how do we know Sugar gets exiled?

Oh, and I think that's Bob and Charlie pulling Dan, not Marcus and Charlie.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-08, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps"
On another thread here, it was reported that Sugar's dad passed away shortly before she flew over to Gabon, and this week's CBS Ep. 3 website clues mentioned the following:

One Castaway sets out to prove her strength on Exile Island. Will emotions caused by the recent death of a loved one prove to be an inspiration or a hindrance to her success?

Ergo, it's safe to assume that Sugar is being sent to Exile Island.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-08, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-08 AT 06:49 PM (EST)

Yes the shirtless guy is Physics Bob.

ETA: And the other guy is Marcus. You can see in FloPo's post 4 below that there must be several rounds to this challenge, because Dan is again being pulled away from the pole, this time by Charlie (blue shorts) and Marcus.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

09-30-08, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps"
And in the shots below, there doesn't seem to be anyone else on the field except the three guys.

I also see three girls on the bench: Corrine, Jacquie, and Kelly. If there's only two people voted out of Fang, why are three people sitting out for Kota? Paloma and Bob are visible on another screenshot, away from the bench area, I believe, which makes me think that none of these three girls are competing.

09-30-08, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps"
Yeah and they don't look grimy or disheveled as if they'd already competed and been eliminated.

09-30-08, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps"
Just trying to figure out the three sit outs from the Kota tribe....

This competition involves 6 people at a time. So maybe Kota has to sit out three while Fang has to sit out one? What else could this mean?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-08, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps"
If Kota sits out 3 women and Fang sits out 1 man then the tribes would be balanced with 2 women and 4 men each competing.

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-08, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps"
the thing i find interesting about this first set of clips is that fang is shown in warpaint, which indicates the second IC. why show this out-of-sequence? all of the other clips are new material. i think it is shown to indicate that this tribe really fights. notice that in the photos from the actual challenges nobody is wearing face paint. also notice that the three people shown in the manipulated warpaint are the three that are shown in the actual challenge: crystal, randy, and dan.

10-01-08, 00:24 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps"
I'm liking this theory. Maybe Ken sits out for Fang, thus eliminating a possible point of weakness for them.

Fang seems to have the upper hand, especially with their female lineup. Kota will also have a huge weakness with Bob playing in a physical challenge:

GC, Dan, Matty, Randy, Crystal, Susie

vs

Marcus, Bob, Charlie, Ace, Paloma, Sugar

09-29-08, 04:46 PM (EST)
4. "Weekend promos..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever for the weekend promos...

Voiceover:

Promo Transcript:

Announcer: Summer is over but the new Survivor is making a splash.

Male: Whewwwwwwwwwwwww!

Jeff Probst: That's how you do it!

Announcer: Two castaways are gone.

Jeff: Michelle...Gillian...the tribe has spoken.

Announcer: But the fun is just beginning. Can the three time losing tribe mount a comeback?

Randy: Shouldn't blame them for being idiots but they are.

09-30-08, 03:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Weekend promos..."

Paloma, located seated behind the Fang Tribe, is one of the sit outs for Kota...

09-30-08, 04:08 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Weekend promos..."
FloPo, where is Paloma in that cap? I can't see anyone sitting down behind Fang.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-08, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Weekend promos..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-08 AT 04:56 PM (EST)

see I thought that was her at Susie's hand but the more I look at it I think that is Jiffy...it's either Sugar or Poloma that sit out the IC for Kotex imho, the two women who did not sit out the RC. I think they set that up so the two "weakest" gals were available to sit out IC.

eta: Im leaning towards Sugar sitting out IC bc she goes to Exile and they think she is weak (esp if it is Kotex that is overeating)

10-01-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Weekend promos..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-08 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

That is Ken not Jiffy, as pointed out below -- either Ken is just standing further back to wait his turn or he is responsible for some other activity in the challenge. Most likely the latter as Spot the Difference said -- he and Bob are fully clothed and standing in front of those goalpost-like structures.

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-08, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Weekend promos..."
i think that is ken sitting out. the person is sitting on the bench under the red trellis, and ken is not pictured with the rest of fang waiting to slip-n-slide (and he is the only one), also the person sitting out is wearing a white shirt, and jeff is wearing a blue shirt (we know this from the closeup of jeff at a challenge that shows jungle in the background, cant be the semi-arid location that was the pole challenge, besides, doesn't jeff always wear blue?). finally, i believe that we see jeff in a blue shirt standing in the background with some blonde running by as GC slides down the slipnslide (see tattoo'd deltiod).
it may also be that bob is sitting out for kota, as he is shown wearing a shirt (ditto for the person on the fang bench) and not a suit like everyone else. dont know what that could mean...

10-01-08, 00:20 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Weekend promos..."
I really don't think Fang is sitting out anyone in this challenge. It's more likely that Bob and Ken are solving puzzles whose pieces the other players are getting.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •