The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode One Vidcap Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-08, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode One Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-08 AT 03:03 PM (EST)

Well, it's high time we had our own vidcap thread...thanks, as always to Survivor Fever!

Voice Over:

VO: On the new Survivor, will the Olympic champion dominate?

Crystal: I'm one of the fastest females in the world.

VO: Will the video game geek find love?

Ken: I feel like it was in high school, 4 or 5 years ago.

VO: Will the pinup girl survive the first round?

Sugar: This is really Africa.

VO: And will the Zen master psyche out everyone?

Ace: I have no fear of standing in front of Jeff. I'm expecting my check for a million dollars.

VO: These and others compete in the biggest Survivor yet. Premiering in high definition, CBS, Thursday

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode One Vidcap Thread Flowerpower 09-22-08 1
 RE: Episode One Vidcap Thread Scarlett O Hara 09-22-08 2
 RE: Episode One Vidcap Thread emydi 09-22-08 3
 RE: Episode One Vidcap Thread SpotTheDifference 09-22-08 4
   RE: Episode One Vidcap Thread Flowerpower 09-23-08 5
 RE: Episode One Vidcap Thread Scarlett O Hara 09-23-08 6
 Susie, not the first boot...? Flowerpower 09-24-08 7
 RE: Episode One Vidcap Thread Scarlett O Hara 09-25-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-22-08, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode One Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-08 AT 04:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-22-08 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

Survivor: Gabon, the first three minutes, thanks to Survivor Fever.....Starts with lots of phenomenal shots of the setting/rising sun and animal shots, then...

Voice Over:

Jeff Probst: This is Gabon, one of the last untouched places on the planet. 18 Americans have been flown across the world and dropped here in the wild with nothing but their street clothes. They're being lead to one of the most remote places in Africa. They come from different walks of life.

Crystal: I'm a 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist in the women's 4x4 100 meter relay. I'm going to use my use my ??? to win the hell out of this game.

Bob: In the winter time I teach high school physics. In the summertime I lobster, do commercial fishing.

Danny/G.C.: I wasn't the best kid as a teenager, I was doing stuff I'm not proud of. But you know, I'm grown now and I can't believe I actually have a chance to win a million dollars.

Ace: I'm not from America but I grew up very well, doing to different countries, living very well, flying on Concords and being in the best hotels with money.

Probst: Forced to work together, they must create a new society while battling the elements and each other.

Matty: This is Earth's Last Eden and I can see why. It's untouched land and it's amazing.

Probst: They must learn to adapt or they'll be voted out. In the end only one will remain to claim the million dollar prize.

Marcus: It's completely awesome to be thrown into the world and it was about to start. It was like, okay, here we go.

Probst: 39 days, 18 people, 1 Survivor!

**Just to give you food for thought...I'd be willing to bet that one of: Bob, Charlie H, Ace, Cyrstal, Danny "GC", Matty, or Marcus is our WINNER!!! Looks like a man will be the sole survivor!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-22-08, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode One Vidcap Thread"
Ace: I have no fear of standing in front of Jeff. I'm expecting my check for a million dollars.

Sounds like the "million dollar quote" to me. What do you think?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-08, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode One Vidcap Thread"

OFG = Michelle boot

or possibly Crystal

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-22-08, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode One Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-08 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

Posted my thoughts on the CNET videos thread, FWIW.

It basically says that I think Fang (red) tribe will go to TC, eliminating some of them (Crystal, Randy, Ken, Dan, Matty, GC) from being voted out first.

Crystal, Randy, Dan, Matty, and GC are shown participating in a later challenge. Jeff suggests that Ken may go far.

09-23-08, 08:20 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode One Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-08 AT 08:25 AM (EST)

For a great sum of the first two challenges, check out Survivor Fever.

Here is what the challenge director from the TV Guide Special has to say..."Episode 1 Immunity Challenge:
Per Challenge Producer John Kirhoffer in the TV Guide Channel Preview: "There are 9 players in each tribe and 6 of them are tied together. They're wearing belts with ropes in between them. They race through this obstacle course. They come running down the hill, charge through the swamp. They come up and over a tall A-frame then they start charging up a hill, 150 yards up a hill. They crawl under a set of fence posts, over, under, over again. Then they charge up to the dig area where they will dig three bags of puzzle pieces. Down to a gate. They have to dig under the gate, all 6 pieces pieces and the players under. Pass the puzzle pieces off to the three remaining players who will then have to assemble a long puzzle of their tribe's flag"

Here are some of the vidcaps of the first challenge, as Fever has noted:

Here is the line up with 6 tribemates on each mat, 3 are left to handle the puzzle portion...

Here they are tethered together, flying through a swamp...

...and up and over an A-frame...

Crawl under or go over some fencing...

The dig area....dig up and uncover 3 bags of puzzle pieces that you will use in the last portion of the challenge...

As has been stated multiple times, the yellow team, Kota, wins as the HII is seen in their camp. Most likely win fire and immunity...

09-23-08, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode One Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-08 AT 08:51 AM (EST)

Running for Fang are: Dan, Michelle, Crystal, Matty, Ken and GC. Puzzle solvers will be Gillian, Susie and Randy.

Running for Kota are: Marcus, Corrine, Ace, Kelly, Jacque, and Charlie. There puzzle solvers are: Bob, Jessica and Paloma

09-24-08, 05:31 PM (EST)
7. "Susie, not the first boot...?"
Thanks Survivor Fever for posting these two vidcaps of a challenge that is not the first....

If you look closely at the bottom picture you can see that Dan is beside Randy and that GC is beyond them, you can see his green shirt. If you look at the top picture you can see a female between Randy and GC. I think it may be Susie, it is a shorter woman with a darker complexion, not as dark as Crystal, and I think I see her pink sleeves on that arm. What do you think?

09-25-08, 09:45 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode One Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-08 AT 09:54 AM (EST)

I have circled what I perceive to be a forehead and hairline of a female. It is pale white skin and the hair coloring could indicate that it is Michelle next to Dan.

Also, -- whos arm is this?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •