The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Gabon videos on CNET"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-19-08, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Gabon videos on CNET"
Saw this on Sucks and thought I'd bring it over:

http://cnettv.cnet.com/survivor/in-hd/

It's the first 3 1/2 minutes of Survivor: Gabon. You'll see a lot of critter shots, and some challenge shots from the intro, including one that seems to be a rehash of the ball-rolling challenge of Africa. Matty also seemed very tanned in his confessional.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Gabon videos on CNET tidefan1987 09-19-08 1
 RE: Survivor Gabon videos on CNET Scarlett O Hara 09-20-08 2
 Vidcap observations SpotTheDifference 09-21-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tidefan1987 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-19-08, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tidefan1987 Click to send private message to tidefan1987 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Gabon videos on CNET"
Thanks SpotTheDifference!

Very cool, some different information and footage than what I saw on the TV Guide Preview that is currently airing on the TV Guide Channel. Even Jeff's preview of Tribal Counsel was a little different, you see the snuffer which I did not see on TV Guide.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-20-08, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Gabon videos on CNET"
tHIS IS AWRSOME FOOTAGE AND WORTH THE TIME IT TAKES to view it. In it we see the two different tribes as well as the first challenge that appears to be a race/obstacle course. I also saw the immunity idol over at Camp Kota and the opening sequence to the show! It's always good to hear Jiffy's take on the survivors as well!

Thanks for bringing this over!!!

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-21-08, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Vidcap observations"
All vidcaps credited to SurvivorFever.

One thing we can note is how well the tribe shelters are built, which I think suggests that they were already there to begin with. Here's a comparison between the red and yellow tribe huts:

Yellow tribe has ash on their fire pit:

I don't think Matty here is tanned. It's possible that they just came from the digging part of the challenge. Note that he's wearing a brown buff, probably dirty from the challenge.

Yellow looks like they're leading in the first challenge:

I haven't seen the video, but doesn't it look like the tribes are heading opposite directions in this vidcap?

Here's the immunity idol in the yellow camp, as Scarlett noted:

I think this is a given, but Crystal won't be leaving in the first tribal council. The face paint should be part of the ball rolling challenge, as suggested by Randy's picture below. Given Crystal's reaction, red tribe might be looking at back to back immunity losses. Randy should also be safe through the first TC. Jeff also suggests in interviews that Matty and Ken should be safe. A Gillian boot perhaps?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •