The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-08, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-08 AT 06:15 AM (EST)

Things should be starting up real soon with the spoiling and such.
I see Estee and Scarlett are off to wonderful start.
So I figured I'd go ahead and start the Sign-Ups thread for this seasons SOTS.
If someone else was just achin' to start this, my apologies.
Hopefully, to make up for it, and since I can't promise I'll be here once the season starts, plus I had already too much time to fiddle, I made a new SOTS header graphic to use.

So?
Any takers?

It's been fourteen episodes lately.
But they did decide to shove two boots into the "first" episode, who knows?
So, the following schedule isn't exact, just as yet.

Sept 25: kircon (w/ CTgirl)
Oct 2:
Oct 9:
Oct 16:
Oct 23: Scarlett O Hara
Oct 30:
Nov 6:
Nov 13:
Nov 20: emydi
Nov 27:
Dec 4:
Dec 11:
Dec 18:
Dec 21:

Also if someone, who is a tad more involved in spoilers, feels like taking over hosting/finding-scheduled-SOTS-writers duties, I'd surely appreciate.
I usually have my hands quite full on-season.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... Scarlett O Hara 09-08-08 1
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... kircon 09-12-08 2
   RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... CTgirl 09-12-08 3
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... Scarlett O Hara 09-20-08 4
   RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... CTgirl 09-21-08 6
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... emydi 09-20-08 5
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... Flowerpower 09-22-08 7
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... Scarlett O Hara 10-03-08 8
 What Happened? kircon 10-10-08 9
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... PepeLePew13 10-10-08 10
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... Scarlett O Hara 10-12-08 11
   RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... michel 10-13-08 12
   RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... PepeLePew13 10-18-08 13
       RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... Scarlett O Hara 10-23-08 14
           RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... michel 10-23-08 15
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... Scarlett O Hara 11-17-08 16
   RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... emydi 11-19-08 17
       RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... Scarlett O Hara 11-19-08 18
           RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... vince3 11-19-08 19
           RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... emydi 11-19-08 20
       RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... emydi 11-21-08 22
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ ... Scarlett O Hara 11-19-08 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-08-08, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
Let me be the first to jump into the "Pool." I'll take October 23, please. And, might I add, what a smashing sigpic we have for this season! Thank you Tribe!!!!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-08, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
Great header Sir tribe. Thanks for starting this thread.

I'm thinking of taking the first SOTS for Sept 25. Unless someone is already working on it.

My question is since they are showing two shows back to back do I need two boots? Or does someone really want the second show?

I'm off for the weekend, I'll check back on Sun.

#2006 I turn 50 and become a Red Hat Queen. I begin hosting the PTTE game. Youtube goes online.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-08, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
I'll do the second show. Hopefully we'll have enough vidcaps to figure something out. If we don't have much I can just send you the info I find to include in your SOTS.

Setup by Tribe

09-20-08, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
So CTgirl -- are you saying you'll do October 2nd?

WE NEED SPOILER HELP THIS SEASON - PLEASE SIGN UP FOR AN SOTS!!!!!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-08, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
I'll do Oct. 2nd since CBS seems to be keeping it a state secret whether the premiere is one two-hour show or two shows back to back. If that's okay with Kircon...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-08, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-08 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

I think I could do one let's try 11/20

If something comes up with my schedule I'll let you know tribey

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-08, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
Ok, okay, I'm in. I would like the last show please, as well as another. Your choice. Thanks for organizing this and EVERYTHING else you do, sir Tribe! XXOO Fp

10-03-08, 09:04 AM (EST)
8. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"

We need a volunteer to write the SOTS this week. Any takers?

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-08, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "What Happened?"

What happened?

That is what I looked like watching the show last night. I’m bummed I got another SOTS wrong.

I hate being wrong. It seems to happen a lot this season. I think that is one of reasons, people are not signing up to compose a SOTS. There is little spoiler information. I really enjoy writing them. Can’t you tell?

Are there any suggestions? I know a lot of game players, spoilers, and lurkers read this thread. The SOTS was the first article I read at this site. It is dear to my heart.

What do you want to see? I’m sure RC, Exile, IC, and Boot are the most important. There are a few new threads that seem promising. I believe we are back to being detectives.

Let us (me) know what you think?

And please sign up to write a SOTS.

I’m off to my woods for the weekend; I’ll check this and post the PTTE when I get back.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-08, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
I'd be happy to do any one of the final five episodes (from Nov 27 and on) -- now to mid-November is pretty dicey, schedule-wise.

I can do more than one, if absolutely necessary and if we don't have enough writers.

10-12-08, 02:49 PM (EST)
11. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-08 AT 07:59 AM (EST)

Here's the schedule so far. WE STILL ARE DESPARATE FOR VOLUNTEERS!

kircon-- You, my sweet, have done an AWESOME job! Not even the Spoilers on any of the websites saw the Jacquie boot coming. But when you think back on it ... she and Kelly are/were kind of one and the same and were interchangeable last week. Everyone picked Kelly to be the boot and EVERYONE was wrong! We were right though that she was a small blonde on the Fang tribe. That is what is so great about this season -- we have NO inside information and we are left to spoil it ourselves. Great job, my dear!! Kudos to you!

Sept 25: kircon (w/ CTgirl)
Oct 2: CTgirl
Oct 9: Kircon
Oct 16: Flowerpower
Oct 23: Scarlett O Hara
Oct 30:
Nov 6: michel
Nov 13: Scarlett O Hara
Nov 20: emydi
Nov 27:
Dec 4: Pepe LePew
Dec 11: Scarlett O Hara
Dec 18: Pepe LePew
Dec 21: Flowerpower

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-08, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
Please sign me up for November 6.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-08, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
Want me to take December 18th as well?

Got manged by Slice

10-23-08, 08:02 AM (EST)
14. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
Hola Pepe and michel---

Thank you for volunteering for the SOTS. Pepe, I signed you up for December 18th and michel- your'e booked for November 6. Welcome to the SOTS Writer's Guild!! We're glad to have you!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-08, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
Thank you Scarlett. You know, I did write some SOTS in the past but had stopped because of the source spoilers. Since this year looks like we're free of them, I thought I'd try my hand again.

11-17-08, 08:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
Oh look!! It's emydi's turn to do the SOTS this week! Do we have any volunteers for next week?

11-19-08, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
I am working on it and it should be up this afternoon!

I think there is one too many weeks isn't there?
One question is this a F2?

Nov 20: emydi 8-7
Nov 27: ???? 7-6
Dec 4: Pepe LePew 6-5
Dec 11: Scarlett O Hara 5-4
Dec 18: Pepe LePew wouldn't this be the final ep on Dec 14 to 4-3?

I got my two week TV Guide yesterday and TAR's final ep is Sunday 12/7, wouldn't Survivor's be 12/14? 12/21 is pretty close to Christmas and they usually have the final ep the second sunday of Dec not third.

11-19-08, 01:29 PM (EST)
18. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
e-- you may be right. Will there be an episode on Thanksgiving or will that be the recrap?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
TV Guide.com just says that the episode is new, and another castaway is voted out of the game.........

No title, no other description.......

11-19-08, 02:01 PM (EST)
20. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
It's a regular show on Thanksgiving I'd assume, it has been for forever...

I pmed Webby about my SOTS being done and asked him if he knows when finale is I couldn't find it on line anywhere yet

11-21-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
22. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
Nov 27: RECRAP
Dec 4: Pepe LePew 7-6
Dec 11: Scarlett O Hara 6-5

I still think the finale from 5-1 with F3 (or poss. f2) will be on 12/14 and not 12/21

Dec 18: Pepe LePew

11-19-08, 02:03 PM (EST)
21. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: Gabon ~ Sign-Ups Inside"
Thanks, Vince. Well, December 14, does feel like the logical time for the show to end as December 21 is just too close to Christmas and you really run into all of the Christmas specials. Hmmm, any one hear anything about a recrap episode? Or has that fallen by the wayside.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •