The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New premiere date"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-25-08, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New premiere date"
Survivor's premiere has been moved to September 25th and it will be a 2 hour premiere.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New premiere date Estee 08-25-08 1
   RE: New premiere date byoffer 08-25-08 2
       RE: New premiere date michel 08-25-08 3
           RE: New premiere date Corvis 08-26-08 8
 RE: New premiere date Round Robin 08-26-08 4
   found this... tribephyl 08-26-08 5
       RE: found this... Snidget 08-26-08 6
   RE: New premiere date Corvis 08-26-08 9
 RE: New premiere date PepeLePew13 08-26-08 7
   RE: New premiere date flystorms 08-26-08 10
       RE: New premiere date CTgirl 08-26-08 11
           RE: New premiere date michel 08-26-08 12
               RE: New premiere date CTgirl 08-26-08 13
                   RE: New premiere date Snidget 08-26-08 14
                       RE: New premiere date CTgirl 08-26-08 15
                       RE: New premiere date tribephyl 08-27-08 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-08, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New premiere date"
About bloody time. It'll be nice (and later torturous) to actually meet some of these people for a change.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-08, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New premiere date"
I agree. Trying to meet 16 or 18 people in a 1 hour show, along with at least one challenge and tribal council, svcks.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-08, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New premiere date"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-08 AT 10:06 PM (EST)

That's a good idea for once if it truly is 2 hours on the first three days and not the episode originally scheduled for the 18th that is put back-to-back with episode #2.

With the theme of "The Last Eden", talks of temptation and Probst appearing in an add with an apple, daring us to "take a bite", it seems that James has become the show's producer. That can't be good.

08-26-08, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New premiere date"
"That's a good idea for once if it truly is 2 hours on the first three days and not the episode originally scheduled for the 18th that is put back-to-back with episode #2."

I asked my CBS person about that when she told me about the new date and she did not know if it's back to back first two eps or one long premiere ep.

Hopefully, it will be the latter.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-26-08, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New premiere date"
You sure about this? I can't find any mention of the date change anywhere but this thread.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-08, 05:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "found this..."
http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/telebuddy/archives/2008/08/survivor_gabon_1.shtml

and this...
http://www.survivor.com/17/

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-08, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: found this..."
And here is the press release on the futon critic

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20080825cbs01

08-26-08, 12:17 PM (EST)
9. "RE: New premiere date"
Yes.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-08, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New premiere date"
Great! I remember the early seasons where we got to know the folks a little more at the beginning and also the 'where are they now?' show they had a week after the original Survivor's finale -- I liked the in-depth looks at each of the contestants.

Hopefully we'll have a wee bit more time on each of the contestants and for them to actually show why the early peeps got booted instead of it coming totally from left field.

Wonder if the extra week was needed because they, according to rumour, dumped nearly half of the cast and started fresh with new finalists brought in? Extra editing time and profiles set up, etc.

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-26-08, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New premiere date"
Per my contact, the premiere is the first 2 episodes on one night, not one long 3-day 1st episode. The press release alludes to that, but this person confirmed it.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-08, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New premiere date"
Bummer! Well michel called that one.

That also means we'll have two boots the first night.

Setup by Tribe

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-08, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: New premiere date"
I'll venture another guess and say the reason for the change was that the first episode was so bad it couldn't stand alone.

08-26-08, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: New premiere date"
Geesh, I hope not! My first thought was that CBS's schedule must be kind of weak this fall.

When I reread the press release, I noticed that they said Survivor was bumped and pushed back for something else and that's why the two episodes are being shown back-to-back. I can't find out what is airing on 9/18 instead of Survivor. Now I think the two hour premiere carp is just spin to get Survivor some more attention and it doesn't bode well or ill for this season.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-08, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: New premiere date"
Thefutoncritic.com has Big Bother listed on that day.

Medal winning sigs by Agman!

08-26-08, 07:44 PM (EST)
15. "RE: New premiere date"
Thanks. I knew you'd know where to look! I checked zapit and tvguide.com and they only had listings thru Sept. 9th.

Ugh, CBS screws up their fall premiere schedule all because of Big Brother!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-08, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: New premiere date"
oooo...Big Brother trumps Survivor?
Is this a sign of the apocolypse?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •