The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Least favorite Houseguest Or LC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

pamella 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-13-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pamella Click to send private message to pamella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Least favorite Houseguest Or LC"
Least favorite LC
LC ~ Rhonda ~ I just want to slap her face and she treats T.J. terriable.

Least favorite Houseguest in order top to bottem
1. Alison
2. Lisa
3. Jessica

Cry cry cry cry cry cry ...whim whim whim whim

Favorite Housequest
1. T.J. who has physical problems like she is almost blind and can't hear plus has add and yet she goes out of her way to listen and help other's. Yes she can be loud but just maybe if we were hard of hearing we would be loud also. This girl's got guts to put up with Rhonda abuse and still work hard. I just hope she does not allow this house abuse to harm her instead of help her by seeing the nasty looks Rhonda gives her is Rhonda problem and Rhonda needs to learn how to deal with it. Rhonda needs to trade places with T.J. and learn what it like to be hard of hearing, blind and add. Blind Rhonda and give her ear plugs tell her she can't read or do any thing right. Rhonda grade for this season is a "F" for being abusive to T.J. and not getting it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Least favorite Houseguest Or LC mistyrose52 12-13-05 1
   RE: Least favorite Houseguest Or LC elliecat 12-13-05 2
       RE: Least favorite Houseguest Or LC SOAddikt 12-13-05 5
 RE: Least favorite Houseguest Or LC celisabeth 12-13-05 3
   RE: Least favorite Houseguest Or LC VictoriaB 12-13-05 4
 RE: Least favorite Houseguest Or LC Bebo 12-13-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-13-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Least favorite Houseguest Or LC"
Agree about Rhonda 100%. Not crazy about Ilanya this season, either, though. Don't know if they just have more challenging HG's, and weren't up for the tasks, they're tired, lazy, crappy coaching, or all of the above. This season really sucks!

Least favorite HG's:
Allison-GO HOME, already!! Better yet, get yourself into rehab!
Lisa-geez, Louise, woman. Is there any hope???
Christina-cut the crap and grow up. Not sure about hope there, either!
Jessica-time to move on. Sad, yes, but 5 years later now. Get on with your life.

Favorite-don't have one. They're all control freaks who are looking for their 5 minutes of fame. TJ is probably the closest to being a 'fav' but only by a hair!

As I said, this season SUCKS!!

elliecat 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-13-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elliecat Click to send private message to elliecat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Least favorite Houseguest Or LC"
Allison is my least favorite, but after she leaves, of the 5 remaining, my least favorite is:

l. LISA
2. LISA
3. LISA
4. LISA
5. LISA

SOAddikt 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-13-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAddikt Click to send private message to SOAddikt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Least favorite Houseguest Or LC"
Elliecat, I'm with you!

celisabeth 245 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-13-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail celisabeth Click to send private message to celisabeth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Least favorite Houseguest Or LC"
I've watched this show on and off since the first season. When I heard that one of the life coaches was going to be replaced, I assumed that it would be Rhonda who was being replaced because some of her issues with TJ are also the same issues she had with Kimberlyn, Karen and the second Christine. When Rhonda dislikes one of the women in the house, she gets unnecessarily controlling and mean in a way I never saw Rana Walker, Iyanla, or Dr. Stan interact with the houseguests.

I don't think either Rana or Iyanla has been perfect as a life coach, but with the two of them, I've felt that they're working as not only coaches but partners to the women they're coaching. They haven't gotten into the controlling mindgame crap that Rhonda seems to initiate and escalate with a lotta the women she coaches.

VictoriaB 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-13-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VictoriaB Click to send private message to VictoriaB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Least favorite Houseguest Or LC"
Hmmmm. I thought Rana was out of her element the first season, especially concerning Nyanza. I adored Iyanla last season and wanted her to be MY life coach, but this season she seems to have changed. I guess my least favorite is Rhonda because she seems to play favorites - big time.

Least favorite HG:
Lisa - by far! Too phony, lazy, mean-spirited & spoiled.
Next would be Allison - too controlling and manipulative, even though I think SHE thinks she's kind and compassionate.
I'm not crazy about Christina either, though she's very young and I think there's some hope for her to turn her life around.
Jessica's crying-at-the-drop-of-a-hat seems to indicate her problems run much deeper than her Mom's death.

I like TJ and Jill.

My all-time FAVORITE HG has been Denise (season 2, I think). IMHO she was the most genuine person they've ever had --- and she changed a lot during her stay. I must say that Rhonda did a good job with her.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-05, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Least favorite Houseguest Or LC"
Someone else had already started the exact same discussion here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=631&forum=DCForumID91&omm=0

Please do not start new threads about topics already being discussed.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •