The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-10, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re..."
Alright, this episode came on the heels of one of the best episodes ever....so, it's hard to follow that! But, I am really enjoying seeing Sawyer back! In the Island world Sawyer is returning to his season one self, and I really like that. He's on no one's side, but his own. I really loved the scene when he returned to the main Island and approached Kate at the end by the fire at night, and strode up saying, "What's for dinner?" He also called her "Freckles". He is back to thinking of number one, but he's also looking out for Jin, Sun, Kate, and the rest of his friends. Also, loved the scene with him by the polar bear cages when he was holding Kate's old dress....now that was an episode.

Did anyone notice that Sawyer referred to Dharmaville as Otherton?

I noted that in sideways world he is partnered with Miles, just as he was in Dharmaville, he was the head of Security and Miles was one of his deputies. I like that. It fit.

Now that we have seen Liam, hopefully we will get to see more of Charlie! Clearly, these characters lives are interwoven, regardless of which world they are in.

I loved that Sawyer, Jim, was a cop in sideways world. Interesting though about Anthony Cooper. He is STILL fixated on his past, and seeks retribution and retaliation. On the Island, he has already addressed it and moved on. I am not surprised that he wound up heeding the advice of the TV program, "Little House on the Prairie". Something about if you live your life for something in the future, you will waste your entire life, need to live in the now. He tried to make amends with Charlotte, and he did make amends with Miles.

Can't wait to see how this engagement with Kate winds up. Sawyer still has his classic expressions....he said, "Son of a B*tch" as he started the show when he burned himself on the hot tea kettle, and he ended the show with the same line, as he exposed Kate, whom he'd seen on the elevator at the airport.

Love, love, love how Sawyer has a plan....he's pitting each of the sides against each other and then he's going for the sub...is it really important if he knows how to drive it or not?

Anyone notice how Miles mentioned that he was setting Sawyer up with someone that his dad worked with at the museum? I wonder who Miles' girlfriend is...

Another broken mirror, and more about reflections....

Anyone notice that Xlocke touched the kids, wonder if you are touched by Smokey, as you can be by Jacob, that you are "given" something as well? What's with the kids? Claire is acting like a little kid. Clearly, she and Sayid are totally different...infected.

The thing that has me stumped is Widmore. I know that he is a bad man. He wants to possess the Island at all costs. But, he came to Locke, and saved him after he landed in the desert with compound fractures of his legs. He told him, that if Locke did not return to the Island, the wrong side would win. He is also the one that gave Locke the dossier on all of the Oceanic 6, and sent him to go and gather them all to return. When you think about it, it does sound as if he could be on Jacob's "side"....

But, Ben has always said he was a leader for Jacob, and did everything at the Jacob's bidding. Ben is the one that banished Widmore. Clearly, Widmore and Jacob must be at odds. So, does that mean that Jacob and Smokey are both against Widmore?

Clearly, if the island is mankind, and smokey represents evil and the devil, while Jacob represents the good and godliness, then what is Widmore?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon"   mrc     03-15-10       
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   blacknwhitedog     03-16-10     1  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   dabo     03-16-10     2  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   Loree     03-17-10     7  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   weltek     03-17-10     12  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   Breezy     03-17-10     3  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   mrc     03-17-10     9  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   weltek     03-17-10     13  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   weltek     03-17-10     4  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   zombiebaby     03-17-10     15  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   dabo     03-17-10     20  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   Tummy     03-17-10     5  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   Loree     03-17-10     6  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   blacknwhitedog     03-17-10     8  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   emydi     03-17-10     10  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   warp_core breach     03-17-10     11  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   Flowerpower     03-17-10     14  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   zombiebaby     03-17-10     16  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   michel     03-17-10     17  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   Flowerpower     03-17-10     18  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   michel     03-17-10     19  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   weltek     03-18-10     23  
                 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   michel     03-18-10     24  
                     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   Breezy     03-18-10     25  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   BrassFan     03-18-10     22  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   CTgirl     03-19-10     26  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re...   frodis     03-17-10     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •