The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kaysar Must Go !"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-05, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kaysar Must Go !"
So glad Jennifer betrayed Kaysar. Although she lied to him, Kaysar puts pressure on HGs and is a master manipulator. I can't condone Jenn's swearing and then going back on her word but I feel that Kaysar is dangerous and must go ASAP.I never really liked Jenn until last night when she finally asserted herself as a free-thinker.I can't figure why America likes Kaysar. All of a sudden, the HGs "adore" and graciously welcomed him back although they backstabbed him 2 weeks before. He was already evicted and swore to take revenge on those who betrayed them. I hope he gets evicted again. Also, Kaysar is extremely serious and no fun to watch.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jen made a good decision. kingfish 08-17-05 1
   RE: Jen made a good decision. leianawd 08-18-05 3
 RE: Kaysar Must Go ! HistoryDetective 08-17-05 2
 RE: Kaysar Must Go ! ColdPizza 08-18-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-05, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jen made a good decision."
Actually, Jennifer made a good decision. She was in the position of being able to pick whomever she wished from the opposing alliance for elimination, and she picked the strongest player and the one that was most likely to come after her next week.

Now she's a bigger target, but has some comfort in knowing that Maggie, April, and James could be bigger targets that herself, depending on who wins HoH.

I hate her for it, she's a lying hypocritical scumbag, and a Not Nice Person. And I wish Kaysar would have been able to manipulate her, but he couldn't and she made the best strategic decision, IMO (For a lying hypocritical scumbag, that is).

Kaysar, You a dummy!

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jen made a good decision."
Kaysar is dangerous but I feel someone who can't seem to be taken out of the house and has switched sides more than he's changed his underware is more of a threat. With Kaysar you know where you stand and if you don't like where you stand with him he is always open for deals and with James well you just don't know. As far as Jen making a good decision maybe she did we won't really know for sure until a week or so. I personally think that she should have gone with the original plan that way her alliance would have been fine and Kaysar and his alliance would have felt she did what was right and kept her word to them and would have left her and April alone for awhile. As far as her being a free thinker I don't think she was because it seemed to me that she wanted to go with the plan to get out James but after her alliance kept saying Kaysar only Beau told her if it was him he would put up James. I just think that she didn't tell people in her alliance because she didn't want Ivette to tell James he was definately safe and have it leak to Kaysar, since she probably wanted a few more hours of non hating towards her before a blown out war.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-05, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kaysar Must Go !"
Hmmm, I think that I would rather watch Kaysar "master manipulate" for the rest of the season than be subjected to April's bitching and moaning or Ivette's jaw flapping.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!

ColdPizza 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-18-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ColdPizza Click to send private message to ColdPizza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kaysar Must Go !"
Kaysar's not actually as serious as the tv show portrays him to be. Even before he got evicted the first time, he's actually been very friendly with all of the houseguests.. always laughing (with few exceptions this week.)

I can imagine he's no fun to watch on the tv show if you don't get the feeds and don't see the real Kaysar. Blame cbs and their editing for the lack of understanding what the HGs and posters see in him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •