The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tyson called Cris Judd a B****!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

greengirl 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-25-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greengirl Click to send private message to greengirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tyson called Cris Judd a B****!!!"
Long time lurker here, but had to come out for this! I admit I watch this trash too, and my jaw dropped when I heard Tyson say to Cris Judd something like "just like the b*tch you are" when talking about Robin caring for them and the producers not. Was anyone else surprised?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tyson called Cris Judd a B****!... wildchickenhunter 02-26-03 1
   RE: Tyson called Cris Judd a B****!... greengirl 02-26-03 2
       RE: Tyson called Cris Judd a B****!... wildchickenhunter 02-26-03 3
 RE: Tyson called Cris Judd a B****!... ejm92 02-26-03 4
   RE: Tyson called Cris Judd a B****!... Bebo 02-26-03 5
 pathetic sorgee 02-27-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-03, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tyson called Cris Judd a B****!!!"
Not really these are F-list celebrities. Hell most of these people couldn't get an invite to a party at my house.

Its not like they are trying to make a good impression.

greengirl 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-26-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greengirl Click to send private message to greengirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tyson called Cris Judd a B****!!!"
Guess I really wanted to like Tyson since he's such good eye candy. But after that and then his whining for his agent and lawyer I hope he is the first to go.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tyson called Cris Judd a B****!!!"
You know what is starting to make this show fun....I want to see them all go first!

"Where the music stinks, and they water
the drinks, the nudie bar." - Al Bundy

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-26-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tyson called Cris Judd a B****!!!"
Can't we just vote them all off in one night? Or perhaps we could just let them draw a number from 1 to 10 out of a hat, and that is the order of how they finish?

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

Bebo 20897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tyson called Cris Judd a B****!!!"
I think it would be funnier if no one phoned in. True apathy. Would that mean they all got to stay there? That would be the best treat of all - ten, ahem, celebrities stuck in the Australian rainforest, and no one watching.

Who voted for me at the Survivor Ep 2 TC???

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "pathetic"
i still can't believe that i got sucked into watching this crap.

i think that the host and camera crew should leave next. let the "celebrities" (and i'm using that term VERY loosely) stay out there and rough it for awhile.
but, hey, give 'em a crate of mad dog 20/20 or boone's hill first. you know, they can't be without their wine...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •