The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

UNCLERICH1 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-19-08, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Crystal Cox is a gold medal winner in the 4/400 Meter relay race in the 2004 Olympic games in Athens,Greece. she lives in Fayettville, North Carolina
Crystal Cox photo:

I found this information at SurvivorSucks
http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/34063/t/Survivor-Gabon-Contestant-Spoilers.html
I also found it at SurvivorSkills under the Survivor Spoilers heading on page 2 post #16 by DanieuBleau and post #17 by maidenlady
http://www.survivorskills.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=S;f=96;t=6235;st=10

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... Estee 06-19-08 1
   RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... UNCLERICH1 06-19-08 2
   RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... byoffer 06-20-08 3
   RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... PepeLePew13 06-23-08 5
       RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... Colonel Zoidberg 06-27-08 8
       RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... Georgianna 06-27-08 9
           RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... Georgianna 06-27-08 10
               RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... PepeLePew13 07-10-08 15
                   RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... Georgianna 07-11-08 16
 RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... Outfrontgirl 06-23-08 4
   RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... Estee 06-23-08 6
       RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... Outfrontgirl 06-23-08 7
           RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... Georgianna 06-27-08 11
               RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... UNCLERICH1 06-28-08 12
                   RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... UNCLERICH1 07-01-08 13
                       RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... UNCLERICH1 07-02-08 14
                       RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... UNCLERICH1 08-09-08 28
                       RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... nicalai 08-12-08 30
                           RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... PepeLePew13 08-12-08 31
                               RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... Estee 08-12-08 32
                                   RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... vince3 08-14-08 35
                                       RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... PepeLePew13 08-14-08 36
                                           RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... vince3 08-14-08 37
                                               RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... PepeLePew13 08-14-08 38
                           RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... UNCLERICH1 08-13-08 33
 Update on contestants... PepeLePew13 08-05-08 17
   RE: Update on contestants... UNCLERICH1 08-05-08 18
       RE: Update on contestants... UNCLERICH1 08-05-08 19
           RE: Update on contestants... UNCLERICH1 08-06-08 20
               RE: Update on contestants... SatHizFakShon 08-08-08 21
                   RE: Update on contestants... UNCLERICH1 08-08-08 22
       RE: Update on contestants... nicalai 08-14-08 34
           RE: Update on contestants... UNCLERICH1 08-14-08 39
               RE: Update on contestants... PepeLePew13 08-14-08 40
 RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... UNCLERICH1 08-08-08 23
   RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... vince3 08-08-08 24
   RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... PepeLePew13 08-08-08 25
       RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... SatHizFakShon 08-08-08 26
           RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... PepeLePew13 08-08-08 27
               RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... nicalai 08-12-08 29
                   RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... UNCLERICH1 08-15-08 41
                       RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... PepeLePew13 08-15-08 42
                           RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... Estee 08-15-08 43
                       RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... KeithFan 08-17-08 44
 RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... UNCLERICH1 08-17-08 45
   RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... UNCLERICH1 08-18-08 46
       RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... UNCLERICH1 08-19-08 47
           RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... UNCLERICH1 08-19-08 48
               RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... flystorms 08-19-08 49
                   RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... flystorms 08-25-08 50
                       RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... UNCLERICH1 08-25-08 51
                           RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... PepeLePew13 08-25-08 52
                               RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... UNCLERICH1 08-26-08 53
                               RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... Snidget 08-26-08 54
                                   RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... PepeLePew13 08-26-08 55
                                       RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... Snidget 08-26-08 56
                       RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17... flystorms 08-26-08 57
 Local news article Bebo 08-27-08 58

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-19-08, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Probable immediate post-merge boot -- or an earlier victim, taken out by her own body. One of the problems with that kind of hyperattenuated body types is that it has no reserves to draw on. Professional runners have to calorie-load before every race: their bodies don't have emergency energy backlogs to call on when needed. Either she gets three highly specialized meals a day or she starts to fall apart in short order -- sometime around Day Four.

When it comes to this game, there is such a thing as being too fit. You're looking at a prime example.

06-19-08, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Hi Estee: The first thing I thought about when I saw Crystal Cox photo was James Clement and what their children would look like!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-08, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
I agree with you, Estee, but I think Crystal is retired from the competitive circuit.

Here is the list of bios from USTF, and she isn't listed. Looking at her stats ( http://www.trackandfield.com/bios/women/crystal-cox/), I believe she is retired for a couple of years.

Th US Olympic T&F trials are June 27 - July 6, 2008, so she couldn't have waited to see if she made the team before heading to Survivor.

If she has stopped training, then maybe she has put on a bit of weight also. She is very tall for a female (6'3") and would certainly seem to be an athletic threat. I wonder if they will be doing a lot of swimming in Gabon, and if she is a swimmer.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-08, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
My first instinct upon seeing her was that she'd fit into one of two categories:

The Jolanda category where the others take one look at her and decide she's too much of a threat to keep around (plus she might be used to having things done her way, I'm saying this without any clue as to her personality though).

... or ...

The Osten/Clarence category where you've got an athletic person but isn't long for the game because they need tons of sustenance to keep them going. Osten was ready to quit on, yes, day 4 because he was spoiled in expecting to have something to eat at all times while Clarence was already digging into the food stash and desperate enough to scarf down a can of beans on day one or day two.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-27-08, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
If she's retired from competition, however, she may fall into a Gary category (Hogeboom, I mean, and not by changing her last name and hoping that some tall female in a Chiefs hat doesn't pick her out.) I mean that she'll be solid in competitions but not exceptional.

Another possibility is an Ethan situation, where she can hang in there, but the caloric deficiency creates a disadvantage in competitions (recall that Ethan won next to nothing in the individual phase, and the one challenge he did win was a memory game involving carrying elephant poop. Hands on the Idol? Lost to a 50-something grandmother in a thong and to a tattooed whack job with upset stomach. Crystal would fare similarly.)

So physically, she's boned. She had better pack a good social game or had better get used to the sound of Jeff uttering her name at Tribal Council.

Congrats Red Wings! 2008 Stanley Cup Champions!

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-27-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"

Art by Clay Taylor

06-27-08, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-08 AT 03:49 PM (EST)

PS …

Clarence and Osten are Sagittarians: short on self-discipline and long on skedaddling.

07-10-08, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
P.S.S. ... I'm a Sagittarian as well, but not short on self-discipline.

07-11-08, 10:43 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-08 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

Ah! But we Sagittarians born on the 26th of November are exceptional.

And that's a critical distinction. Because, the current poster child for the rest of the lot is Erik: Dumbest Survivor Ever! ...

ETA: Thank you. I really didn't want to discuss that vicious skedaddling canard, either.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-08, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
they just don't learn, at casting, that athletes make for boring contestants. Look at Sue Hawk, arguably one of the most mix it up and unpredictable people, with hardly an extraordinary body. And Rich Hatch, fat guy ...

Why don't they go back to people who are NOT equipped to survive in the wild or compete in intense challenges? I thought it was a lot more interesting. But I know this is an old whine.

06-23-08, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Why don't they go back to people who are NOT equipped to survive in the wild or compete in intense challenges?

They did. They called it 'the Fans tribe'.

But I know this is an old whine.

See: Chet.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-08, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
You're right, Estee,
I meant people who also have interesting personalities and are willing to play the game very hard for the money, not for show biz. But aren't super athletes. Also, do not cast a bunch of athletes and then cast a few weak players to serve as easy early boots or else "things to keep around at your peril if you want your tribe to lose all the time."

With those parameters, Chet is not getting cast.

I'm so bored with 45 minutes of show that is easily 50% challenge footage of Jeff going A is swimming out, B is swimming out, C is picking his nose while swimming out, A, B, and C have retrieved a puzzle piece. A, B, and C are swimming back.

I mean, it is so boring they had to up the brutality factor so much they encourage sadism (Joel) and hope for the occasional bathing suit piece to get pulled off. Which they have to blur, so not too exciting.

I liked it when challenges were short and had potential for repartee, and there was lots more time for social dynamics. More to mock, but more fun mocking it.

06-27-08, 03:25 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-08 AT 10:42 PM (EST)

Amen! Although, since the it is essentially a personality (social) contest, the Game's boring athletes (even its "super" ones) don't annoy me any more than do its boring lawyers.

My own wish list:

A. That Challenges have at least a remote relationship to the Season's host culture and utilize, as often as possible, natural or historic obstacles and structures.

B. That A (above) not include Gross Food. Or Mud. I think that these sad affairs are insulting, degrading and disgusting.

C. That contestants be allowed to bathe and to don appropriate clothing before their arrival at a local establishment, home, village/town/city or historic/religious site. Note: I have no problem with voluntary nudity (if that is the local custom). I just want clean fingernails at the table, damn it!

D. That, before being cast, every contestant be required to spontaneously compose and articulate three consecutive, declarative ... and jargon-free ... English sentences.

This last is, admittedly, age-inspired: what bathing suits?

06-28-08, 11:01 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Hi Georgianna and all:Over at Survivor Skills,DanieuBleue and others are in discussions that Survivor Gabon will have a diversiy cast, a cast simular to Survivor 1-Borneo, a big twist, no Exile Island,no Hidden Imunity Idol, filming began, June 23,an older woman who is very strong,Crystal Cox has been confirmed,and the video game boy that Jeff Probst mentioned are in the cast.
http://www.survivorskills.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=S;f=96;t=6235;st=10
click on Survivor Spoilers and then Survivor Gabon contestant spoilers
be sure to read posts #1-#32-#40-and #42

Jeff Probst MySpace page is
http://www.myspace.com/ilovejuliebear
Jeff last answered his MySpace page on June 26,2008

If you had forgotten who was in Survivor 1- Borneo watch this thanks to YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIRMNnmOsJE

07-01-08, 08:41 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
I just received information on another possible contestant for Survivor 17 Gabon
Todd Kellogg
a small town in New York State
the information came from ToodSoulSurvivor! I wrote ToddSS a note for more information and will reply when I receive anything!

07-02-08, 10:12 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
IMHO-This woman is the spokeswoman for bacon grease. She is a former go-go dancer,loves any food that contains bacon grease in it.wouldn't mind snuggling up close to Ted Rogers Survivor #5 Thailand,is definatelly more diverse,and would be great at getting coconuts,by just bumping against the tree. LOL
http://tinypic.com/2mphpwuw

08-09-08, 09:58 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Survivor Sucks is now spoiling that Todd Kellogg was the game boy/video guy that Jeff Probst had spoken about had made it as a contestant but was one of them that was cut/replaced just before leaving.

nicalai 133 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-08, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
is it this guy?

http://www.myspace.com/owego607

one of the comments was: why a new myspace?

08-12-08, 11:19 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Interesting words in Todd's blurb on that link...

MY NAME IS TODD KELLOGG.. IM 23 YEARS OLD.. I LIVE IN A SMALL COUNTRY TOWN IN NEW YORK STATE.. I HAVE BROWN HAIR AND GREEN EYES.. IM 5'9 150LBS AND VERY ATHLETIC.. IM LOYAL-TRUSTWORTY-AND ILL TELL YA HOW IT IS.. I HAVE A GOOD HEART AND IM VERY OBSERVENT OF MY SURROUNDINGS.. IM ALSO A GOOD LISTENER.. I LOVE MY LOYAL FAMILY AND LOYAL FRIENDS.. BUT ILL GIVE IT TO YA STRAIGHT DONT SCREW WITH ME.. MY MOTTO LIFE IS LIKE A GAME OF SURVIVAL.. U HALF TO OUTWIT-OUTLAST-AND OUTPLAY PEOPLE TO SURVIVE...

Some of the words on there sound exactly like what you might see on a CBS website writeup for a contestant.

08-12-08, 01:05 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
And judging by his composition abilities, he's exactly stupid enough to get on the show.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Didn't we already have a contestant by that exact name in China?

08-14-08, 11:21 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Hmm? Todd Herzog was the one who won in China. This one is Todd Kellogg.

08-14-08, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
are we sure China's Todd isn't trying to sneak back in?

08-14-08, 11:55 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
This one claims to be very athletic. China's Todd was the worst athlete since Scout Cloud Lee.

08-13-08, 08:39 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Hi nicalai: BINGO!!! Parvati just joined him as a friend and Parvati is my friend

08-05-08, 10:45 AM (EST)
17. "Update on contestants..."
According to indianocean of SurvivorSkills, Crystal Cox has been confirmed as a contestant.

There's also rumour of a Native American named J.R. Ghosthorse from North Carolina being a part of the cast.

We may also have up to 8 to 10 original contestants being sent home and replaced by new ones because the producers didn't like the mix they had - if this is true, that's a refreshing change as they should have done this with a couple of seasons (I'm thinking of Fiji, for one).

08-05-08, 03:49 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Update on contestants..."
Hi PepeLePew: I had heard of JR Ghosthorse a few days ago,and checked for him on MySpace with nothing coming up, so I checked with several friends in Asheville,North Carolina and here's what they gave me:
JR Ghosthorse
Native American,Lakota and Apache
44 years old
lives in Barnardsville,North Carolina
others in his household are,Kathlene Ghosthorse,and Paul Sahayda Ghosthorse
He is a very good golfer
He has a very good knowledge on Indian skills and spirits

I think he would do very well
Also I checked Jeff Probsts MySpace page yesterday and he has not checked in since July 17,2008

08-05-08, 04:10 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Update on contestants..."
Here is
J.R.Ghosthorse pic from 2005

08-06-08, 03:12 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Update on contestants..."
Hello everyone: now i'm hearing that PAUL S. GHOSTHORSE is the possible contestant for Survivor 17-Gabon
Paul is a Lakota Spiritual leader and teacher. He is a celloist in Mainstream music and has several albumns. He is in a symphony in Asheville
Paul is in his 50s and is very good at outdoor activities needed to survive

http://terifitzgerald.wordpress.com/2007/04/09/Dreaming-Your-Song-an-interview-of-Lakota-Spiritual-te...
Paul sounds great to me IMHO!!

SatHizFakShon 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-08-08, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SatHizFakShon Click to send private message to SatHizFakShon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Update on contestants..."
That looks like 2 different Ghosthorses.....Paul and JR.....

08-08-08, 10:39 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Update on contestants..."
Hi SatHizFakShon Paul Sahayda Ghosthorse is 51 years old and JR Ghosthorse is 44 years old. They both live on 1200 North Fork Rd. in Barnardsville,North Carolina. I'm sure they are brothers! I wrote an e-mail to Paul's band but haven't received anything back. The music group is Braidstream Music in Asheville,North Carolina

08-14-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Update on contestants..."
did ghosthorse brother/father/ petition to impeach bush?

http://www.petitiontoimpeach.com/

08-14-08, 12:37 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Update on contestants..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-08 AT 02:22 PM (EST)

Hi nicalai: that's Paul S Ghosthorse,JR Ghosthorse brother.3rd from left with his band Braidstream music

thanks Pepe

08-14-08, 12:47 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Update on contestants..."
Would you be so kind to resize your picture as it's messing up the ability to flow through this thread and read every post? Scroll'n'read is difficult especially on smaller monitors for some people.

Or you can just edit your post, take out the picture and use the resized picture here:

Thanks!

08-08-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Please tell me it ain't true PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/bio/james_16/bio.php
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/bio/natalie_16/bio.php

08-08-08, 11:34 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
1. Oh.My.Gawd!

2. This wouldn't be the first time they've crossed the reality streams, but it'd be the first time a hamster went native.......

3. Even though they might still hate each other from the house, they still might have a semi-alliance from any bonding they might've had from the only winter/spring hamster cage.........

08-08-08, 12:42 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
There are bios listed in the MikeyB and Joel links but no pictures (names have been changed to Mike and Joe on the actual links) and the Alexis one (Alex) has a picture.

The other 11? I'm still looking but they appear to be blank. The main CBS bio page has two pictures of Chet (one of which is supposed to be Erik) so the website folks are apparently having a really bad week as this kind of gufu shouldn't ever be made public until it's time to unveil the cast.

Or it's some kind of an elaborate hoax using other CBS reality show contestants as a placeholder to test out something.

SatHizFakShon 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-08-08, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SatHizFakShon Click to send private message to SatHizFakShon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
It's back to Fans vs Faves pics and bios as of 5pm Mountain Time.

08-08-08, 06:54 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
As of now, 7:30 pm ET, it's still showing this for the Alexis page...

If you click on the Bios tab on the CBS Survivor main page, you still see the 19 contestants of Fans vs Faves but if you click on the individual bios, you get a different story.

08-12-08, 09:27 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
not sure if this has been mentioned already....

if you click here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/bio/natalie_16/bio.php?season=17 and right click on the empty space.. there is a picture, but it's hidden..

08-15-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-08 AT 07:56 AM (EST)

Survivor Fever & youTube video has this man as a contestant! Anybody know him?

Dr. Marcus Lehman from Florida

08-15-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
If this guy is indeed a contestant, then they all still haven't learned a damn thing from past seasons - they got suckered into being abandoned while wearing dressy clothes yet again.

Prepare for more underwear-wearing contestants and pixel-blurring.

08-15-08, 12:08 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
I think we all remember what happened when they cast a bunch of people who should have learned the lessons from past seasons.

No, the real one.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-08, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Know him? When I first saw the picture I could only think of Lee Majors, the "Six Million Dollar Man".

08-17-08, 02:17 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Survicor Skills has several names and pics of possible contestants up
click on Survivor Spoilers
click on Survivor Gabon possible contestants
click on page #26-27
http://www.survivorskills.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=S;f=96;t=6235;st=260

08-18-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-08 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

Possible contestants from SurvivorSkills & Survivor Sucks
Dr. Marcus Lehman 28 Florida. Is Dr. Marcus the guy in the video

Kelly Pinto 22 Chicago, Illinois

Jackie Berg 25 Santa Barbara,California(Action Jaxson)

Charlie Herschel 29 New York,New York gay lawyer

08-19-08, 09:49 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-08 AT 05:28 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-19-08 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-19-08 AT 11:11 AM (EST)

Ace Gordon-aka topcard3 27 Naples,Florida photographer

Ace Gordan

Jessica(sugar)Kiper 29 NY/LA actress/musician

Jessica Kiper

Danny Brown 26 Portland,Oregon rapper/song writer

Corinne ?

Please look at this!!!
http://www.survivorfever.net/s17_cast.html

08-19-08, 10:00 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Todd Kellogg

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-19-08, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Well I can see two distinct reasons Kelly was selected. Ahem! LOL!

08-25-08, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Word has it...CBS will announce the new cast on Wed (8/27). Whee!

08-25-08, 03:20 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Hi flystorms: Will it be on TES,or Live with Regis & Kelly?

08-25-08, 04:12 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Regis & Kelly is aired on ABC so it won't be unveiled on a rival network.

08-26-08, 09:38 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Hi Pepe: Here in central Ohio,we receive Regis & Kelly,TAR,and TES,on WHIO TV channel 7 the CBS station in Dayton,Ohio and channel 10,out of Columbus, Ohio,also a CBS station.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Regis and Kelly is syndicated so it depends on which affiliate buys it. I get it on dueling networks so both ABC and NBC.

Medal winning sigs by Agman!

08-26-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
55. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
Ah. Interesting.

They're only on ABC here and on the CTV feed that is provided by ABC, so that's why I thought they were affiliated with ABC.

Even so, I can't see CBS letting the unveiling of one of their flagship shows' cast announcement going somewhere else other than the Early Show. If there's precedence, please do correct me.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-08, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
I can't think of anyplace other than The Early Show where they've ever announced the cast.

Sometimes Probst will make the rounds of various other shows to promote the season, but CBS, I believe, always keeps the big reveal for themselves.

08-26-08, 12:49 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Possible contestant-Survivor 17-Gabon"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-08 AT 01:17 PM (EST)

>Word has it...CBS will announce the
>new cast on Wed (8/27).
>Whee!

Oh, didn't think to ask that question. I figured/assumed it was just the press release. Lemme see what I can find out.

Just got off the phone...it'll be announced by CBS at 4pm EST, but you might find it earlier on EW.com

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-08, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Local news article"
http://www.wral.com/entertainment/blogpost/3441144/

A single mother and from Durham will compete on the upcoming season of the CBS reality show “Survivor.”

Crystal Cox, 29, won an Olympic gold medal in track in 2004, according to the CBS Web site.

Cox works as a high school track coach, professional athlete and childcare teacher. She has a bachelor’s degree in communications from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

Cox lives with her daughter, Destiny, her boyfriend Harry and his son. She describes herself as “the glue that holds the home together.”

“Crystal has a mouth on her. She does not edit. That makes her great at Tribal Council, but a liability in the game,” Jeff Probst, “Survivor” host, said to Entertainment Weekly.

"Survivor: Gabon" premieres Thursday, Sept. 25 at 8:00 p.m.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •