The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff Probst breaks down Survivor's final four"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-08, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff Probst breaks down Survivor's final four"
can be found here http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV-Show-Blog/Tv-Previews/Jeff-Probst-Survivor/800039277

Jeff Probst Breaks Down Survivor's Final Four

Amanda Kimmel, Cirie Field, Natalie Bolton and Parvati Shallow

Survivor: Micronesia has been full of shockers (from Jonny Fairplay quitting to stupid,stupid Ozzy!), making for some crazy-fun Tribal Councils. So we were very anxious to hear definitive Survivor expert Jeff Probst's thoughts on the final four castaways as we approach the May 11 season finale (8 pm/ET, CBS). We caught up with him to see who he thinks will take the prize. — Megan Walsh-Boyle

Parvati
"Parvati's strength is also her weakness — she's made moves and alienated people. That's the only way you're going to get to the end in this game and she did it. And so she's got a lot of damage control to do. Bringing Natalie and Alexis over to the alliance is a move that could bite her in the #####, because Amanda and Cirie could realize, "we’ve got to get rid of this girl — she’s getting too many people on her side."

Amanda
"I’m really curious about the showdown between Parvati and Amanda that has to be coming at some point. What’s working against is that people might want to go against Natalie before Amanda in the final. Amanda's likable, she has played hard and you've got to assume she's got Ozzy's vote — one vote in that final jury…that can be the difference."

Natalie
"The problem Natalie is going to have is that Cirie, Parvati and Amanda seem to be fairly tight. Maybe Natalie’s move should be to look at what happened with Ozzy and see if there’s any way to get Amanda on her side. The best thing going for Natalie is that Parvati and Cirie are doing all the damage and they are going to take all the hits at final Tribal Council. She hasn't alienated that many people."

Cirie
"She's gotten a little cocky this season — she has told a couple of people, 'I know what time it is.' But one of Cirie's strengths is just sitting there, letting everybody know that she can't win a damn challenge to save her life. She's just laughing and trying to make things fun, but look at what she's doing — she has made a lot of moves this season."

And the Winner Is….
"I'd say Cirie's a favorite to win, but I'd put Amanda in there as a favorite — that's who I like. The people that have the most work to do are Natalie and Parvati, for different reasons."

Comparing This Season to Others
"I try to be as honest as possible. Fiji was not a great season. I would love to erase that one. China was an excellent season, and Fans vs. Favorites I think was even better because there are just so many dynamics. It seems pretty clear having played the game once does give you an advantage. If we had this kind of cast every season, we'd never go off the air."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jeff Probst breaks down Survivo... smokedog 05-10-08 1
   RE: Jeff Probst breaks down Survivo... Runnr3003 05-10-08 2
 RE: Jeff Probst breaks down Survivo... sugarbooger62 05-10-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-10-08, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jeff Probst breaks down Survivor's final four"
Is this some type of spoiler?

"I’m really curious about the showdown between Parvati and Amanda that has to be coming at some point."

This is a bit confusing to me. Why does there 'have to be' a showdown? We've been (casual viewer speaking) shown these two as really tight and apparently willing to ride this down to the end with no hint of backstabbing. Have I missed something?

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-08, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jeff Probst breaks down Survivor's final four"
Thanks Citywitch for bringing that link over!! Very cool!

I have been thinking this all along - Parvati and Amanda are going to have to go toe to toe here at some point in the game. I think that one of them will turn on the other at the last minute, and I wouldnt be surprized if there is one last blindside in the game. Meaning, Parv will aline with Nat, and they will vote Amanda out, or something along those lines. Amanda would be the person I would want to least go up against at Final TC. Next to that would be Cirie - though she hasnt done a darn thing all season like Jeff says in that interview. I also agree that Cirie has gotten way to cocky, but I'd like to know more about the Cirie saying "I know what time it is."

Do any of you remember her ever saying that, or is that something that was edited out? Seriously, wouldnt you just love to see some unedited parts of Survivor?? I'd pay big bucks to see some of that footage, and the Bachelor footage for that matter. LOL...

As much as I want Amanda to win, I think if she doesnt win IC first thing, she'll be voted out. Next would be Cirie to be voted out if there is even that possibility. If Amanda gets voted out next, I believe Parvati will win the game.

I cant wait, its been SUCH a great season!!! Lets do the fans vs favs again sometime. (And bring Jason and Erik back.. Wouldnt be the same without them.. LOL)

ps... Happy Mother's Day to all Moms out there : )

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-08, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jeff Probst breaks down Survivor's final four"
JMHO but I think the pic at SP gives you the F2.

Cirie and Natalie. Parvati will vote with them and get rid of Amanda then she'll be the next voted off. I think Nat wins both IC's. It would be in Cirie's best interest to have as many jury votes as she can. Who better to have on the jury than the original two couple alliance that she started with? She only needs one more vote and that's Eliza. Eliza had an alliance with Cirie in the beginning. This is what Eliza said in TV Guide:

TVGuide.com: Did you ever approach her to be an ally?
Eliza: Oh definitely! Cirie and I were very close. She was an ally, and even though she turned on my original alliance, she fought for me. They wanted to vote me out instead of Yau-man, and Cirie wouldn’t have it. She saved me.

There you have it, folks. The winner of Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites: Cirie Fields. I picked her from the very beginning to win this.

That's my take on the matter.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •