The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jennifer's screaming"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-03-05, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jennifer's screaming"
Does Jennifer's high-pitched scream annoy anyone else besides me? She screams in every single episode and it's like fingernails running down a blackboard. I guess it must come from cheerleading, but boy is it obnoxious! I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jennifer silentJ 08-13-05 1
   RE: Jennifer Lasann 08-14-05 2
       Marcelles silentJ 08-14-05 4
       RE: Jennifer bdemoney 08-17-05 8
 RE: Jennifer's screaming BC6 08-14-05 3
   RE: Jennifer's screaming megpie 08-14-05 5
 RE: Jennifer's screaming BC6 08-16-05 6
   Jen's new nickname Rebel Crown 08-16-05 7
       RE: Jen's new nickname Majic Mitch 08-17-05 9
 RE: Jennifer's screaming Snidget 08-17-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-13-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jennifer"
I would like to reserve space on the "I hate Jennifer" bandwagon if she goes back on her word to Kaysar. I have no problem with lying and playing dirty. But, she and her "friendship" (bets use of quotation marks ever) has gone out of their way to make honesty a focal point of this game. If that hypocritcal knob bobbin' queen doesn't put James up as promised, she'll be fighting the uber shallow marcellas for a spot at the bottom of my all time favorites list.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-14-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jennifer"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-05 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

Oh my gawd, you don't like Marcellas. LOL

I love him, his outrageness, his flamboyantness. But I can see why some might not. I do get alittle tired of him on House Calls, at times.

But my all time hate lists (seasons 3, 4, 5, and 6) are Jun, Amy, the twins, and Ivette.

ETF spelling, tho I may have made it worse

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-05, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Marcelles"
I fail to see how anyone could find a good side to that shallow bigot. The guy said ,"we should have eliminated all the unattractive people first". After Gerry was voted out. He constantly harping on the idea that Gerry had no value as human being because he wasn't as attractive as Marcellas. That's his world outlook-only beuty has value. I hope you're a perfect 10 Lasann, otherwise, Marcelles thinks you're wothless as well.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-17-05, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jennifer"
Lasann, Jun, the twins and Ivette would all be on my list, too. But I'd have to add Allison as well. Both she and Jun drove me nuts that year!

BC6 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BC6 Click to send private message to BC6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jennifer's screaming"
Drives me crazy! I only hope that she has a brain and realizes that her only chance of surving is to make sure that James is evicted and not Kaysar. But, her being stupid and all she just might end up doing whats best for her frienship group instead of her and April. Let's see!!!!!!

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jennifer's screaming"
JMO if she could see that big X on her back, she would probaly scream louder and all day long. Then we all would have to turn our volume down. She is not smart enough to do what she promised. She has to ask Maggie to go to the bathroom, maybe not that bad. Wait a minute, yes that bad.

BC6 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-16-05, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BC6 Click to send private message to BC6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jennifer's screaming"
You get what you ask for, check out this site.

www.jenvasquezsucks.com

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-16-05, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jen's new nickname"
Thanks for the link, BC6. I think you found Jen's new nickname. A pic from that site:

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-17-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jen's new nickname"
That is priceless!!!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jennifer's screaming"
Maybe it is just me, but since I find her smug self-satified little smirk so dag-gum annoying her cheerleader screeching does not seem to be nearly so annoying anymore.

Kind like you don't notice your headache when you repeatedly bash your foot with a sledgehammer.

A Syren Creation

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •