The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S16 Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-08, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S16 Finale"
Last time on.. oh, nevermind. Next time on S16: Jeff spends a lot of time retreading the entire season, challenge of all this seasons challenges, tribal, walk of reliving the entire season... Who will win S16? Let's vote!

THE RULES

As always, the first rule is: Put your vote IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe: Time To Vote: S16 Finale" and replace with your vote.

This time, however, you don't want to vote for the boot, you want to vote for the finishing order of the Final Four. The order of your vote should be as follows: 4th/3rd/2nd/1st (winner!).

Please use the following designations when casting your vote:

A for Amanda Kimmel
C for Cirie Fields
N for Natalie Bolton
P for Parvati Shallow

So, for example, should you think Amanda will finish 4th, Cirie will finish 3rd, Natalie will finish 2nd, and Parvati will finish 1st (win), your vote should read:

A/C/N/P

Of course, the other standard rules of vote threads also apply to this vote thread.

Reply ONLY to this post! This is not a discussion thread.
But if you decide to change your vote then REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST!
No sig pics!
Have fun!

TIES! Some of these players can potentially end up tied. If there is an F3 with a Jury7 there is a potential 2nd place tie and a potential 1st place tie. If there is an F2 with a Jury8 there is a potential 1st place tie. You can vote on these ties if you think they will happen. Using the above example:

If you think there will be a 2nd place tie your vote would read A/C=N/P.

If you think there will be a 1st place tie your vote would read A/C/N=P.

You don't have to vote on ties, you simply have that option.

As always, of course, anything else you want to vote on, who wins a challenge, who wins the America's Vote extra prize, how long they'll run a firebuilding tiebreaker on live TV, these should go in your post. And we are interested in anything you have to say. Speculations on a winner tiebreaker might be fun, EPMB hates ties.

And the DAWs are:

Jury Rejects
Jonny "Fairplay" Dalton (Malakal)
Mary Sartain (Airai)
Yau-Man Chan (Malakal)
Mikey B Bortone (Airai)
Joel Anderson (Airai/New Malakal)
Jonathan Penner (Malakal/New Airai)
Chet Welch (Airai/New Malakal)
Kathleen Sleckman (Airai/New Airai)
Tracy Hughes-Wolf (Airai/New Malakal)
Ami Cusack (Malakal/New Malakal)

The Jury
Eliza Orlins (Malakal/New Airai/Dabu)
Oscar/Ozzy Lusth (Malakal/New Malakal/Dabu)
Jason Siska (Airai/New Airai/Dabu)
James Clement (Malakal/New Airai/Dabu)
Alexis Jones (Airai/New Airai/Dabu)
Erik "the Zed" Reichenbach (Airai/New Malakal/Dabu)

Dabu Tribe (Lime)
Amanda Kimmel (Malakal/New Malakal)
Cirie Fields (Malakal/New Malakal)
Natalie Bolton (Airai/New Airai)
Parvati Shallow (Malakal/New Airai)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 N,C,P,A Corvis 05-09-08 1
 N/P/C/A Estee 05-09-08 2
 N/C/P/A Loree 05-09-08 3
 N/C/A/P Bebo 05-09-08 4
 N / C / P / A Max Headroom 05-09-08 5
 A,N,P,C true 05-09-08 6
 N / C / P / A Scarlett O Hara 05-09-08 7
 N/C/P/A byoffer 05-09-08 8
 C / N / A / P Chez 05-09-08 9
 ACNP kingfish 05-09-08 10
 N / C / P / A Brownroach 05-09-08 11
 N/C/P/A KwietOne 05-09-08 12
 N/C/P/A Karchita 05-10-08 13
 N/ C/ A/ P michel 05-10-08 14
 N / C / P / A bkkpom 05-10-08 15
 N / C / A / P CattyChat 05-10-08 16
 N/C/P/A redbeard103152 05-10-08 17
 N/C/P/A MJewel 05-10-08 18
 A/P/N/C sugarbooger62 05-10-08 19
 N/C/P/A CTgirl 05-10-08 20
 N/C/P/A whoami 05-10-08 21
 N/P/A/C dabo 05-11-08 22
 N/C/P/A vince3 05-11-08 23
 N / A / P / C Runnr3003 05-11-08 24
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 05-11-08 25
   N/C/P/A MDSkinner 05-11-08 31
 N/C/P/A anotherkim 05-11-08 26
 N/C/P/A citywitch 05-11-08 27
 N / A / P / C suzzee 05-11-08 28
 N/C/P/A Flowerpower 05-11-08 29
   RE: C/N/P/A architecturegirl 05-11-08 30
 N/ C/ P/ A kircon 05-11-08 32
 N/C/P/A PepeLePew13 05-11-08 33
 A / P / N / C Georgianna 05-11-08 34
 Final Vote Tally dabo 05-12-08 35
 Congratulations! Flowerpower 05-12-08 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-08, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "N,C,P,A"
Natalie is the easy next vote. Parvati and Amanda won't betray each other and Cirie isn't going to force a tie figuring the being in the Final Three gets you to the last TC. However, this time around it's a final two. Oops!

Cirie won't win the last immunity challenge and the Parvati-Amanda alliance stays true and they vote Cirie out, which returns the tradition of the best person getting voted out at number three. Amanda edges out Parvati because she learned a thing or two from her disastrous final TC last time.

Jury votes:

Eliza Orlins - Amanda (respects her game)
Ozzy Lusth - Amanda (still with her)
Jason Siska - Parvati (maybe he figures he'll have a shot with her)
James - Amanda (Parvati screwed him over)
Alexis - Amanda (respects her game)
Erik - Amanda (please, please, be my friend?)
Natalie - Parvati (just a guess)
Cirie - Parvati (just a guess)

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "N/P/C/A"
Amanda wins the necklace against three challenge non-threats and forces Natalie out, followed by Parvati paying for eating the apple, Cirie unable to take credit for her moves at the last minute without getting blasted for it, and Amanda riding the wave of an actual idol play to the win.

I'm very probably wrong.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "N/C/P/A"
Without Immunity Natalie is next out. The Faves will stick together.

If it is a F2 vote then Amanda and Parvati stick together and take out Cirie. If it is a F3 vote I still think Cirie doesn't win. I believe the males on the jury just would not give Cirie the win. They want to award someone that wins challenges. Amanda and Parvati are better at the challenges and just fit socially better with the younger jury than Cirie. She sits out alot when the younger group are partying.

Between Parvati and Amanda I believe Amanda has more jury members on her side. Parvati has upset more of them and Amanda has been seen doing more at TC.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "N/C/A/P"
Gotta be different, just because I can.

Natalie is an easy first vote if she doesn't win IC. If there is a Final 2, Cirie is an easy vote out, since neither Amanda nor Parvati would want to go against her.

So...does Parvati's million dollar quotes early on signal her winning the game, or just coming close?

Eliza - Could vote for Parv since her blindside of Ozzy started all of the fun.
Ozzy - He won't vote for Parv. Nope.
Jason - Could vote for Parv, he spoke respectfully of her while he was in the game
James - He won't vote for Parv.
Alexis - Could vote for Parv.
Erik - Could vote for Parv since she had her hands bloodied the least in his ouster.
Natalie - Could vote against all of the perceived Amanda love.
Cirie - Could vote for Parv, since Amanda was her puppet for so much of the game.

Has Amanda had enough time to learn from her disasterous jury performance in China? I'll say no and give the win to Parv.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "N / C / P / A"
Natalie is the easy first boot as the other three are allied.

Cirie loses the next IC and is booted because neither Parvati or Amanda want to face her at F2.

Parvati collects a couple of token jury votes but has too many enemies to win.

Amanda gives a credible performance at Final TC this time and wins going away.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "A,N,P,C"
I don't do spoilers at all anymore, but this season has been so predictable thanks to some really obvious editing and blatant promos.

Amanda goes out first because the other 3 know they can't beat her at the end, and if they believe that final 3 go to jury, they have to oust her at final 4. (immunity would be the only thing to save her here)

Natalie goes next because Cirie and Parv don't know how the jury views her.

Parv takes all the heat and gets blasted at final TC. Cirie pulls all the strings and Parv gets all the blame. The jury is very bitter and gives it to Cirie, who IMO, actually played the best all around game and deserves the title.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "N / C / P / A"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-08 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

Most likely, Amanda will win the rest of the immunity challenges and the three original FAV girls will stick together. First, they will boot Natalie. Since KO'Brien_Fan told us it would be an F-2, one more has to go and I think Cirie will be blind-sided. Neither Amanda nor Parv could win against her. Therefore, Cirie will go.

F2 is Amanda and Parv. Ozzy's going to shock and awe everyone with his Snakes (Parv) and Kittens (Amanda) speech! Lastly, I think she blew it in China and will have learned from her past mistakes. Amanda is going to finally get her jury address right, after all, she learned from the greatest jury convincer/orator of all -- Todd. Here's how it will go down ...

Eliza: Amanda
Ozzy: Amanda
Jason: Amanda
Alexis: Parvati
James: Amanda
Erik: Amanda
Natalie: Parvati
Cirie: Amanda

Will EPMB find a way to give another million to Ozzy? I certainly hope so!! ;)

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "N/C/P/A"
Amanda is too good. Immunity to her x2, and then jury to her.

Jury votes:

Eliza Orlins - Amanda
Ozzy Lusth - Amanda (she didn't betray him like Parv)
Jason Siska - Parv
James - Parv (despite the betrayal, she has him)
Alexis - Amanda (respects her game)
Erik - Amanda
Natalie - Parv
Cirie - Amanda (out of respect, though if it is Amanda who picks Cirie to go home this could be tough)

I am struggling most with Alexis and Nat votes. Will they split their votes? They could be the swing votes.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-09-08, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "C / N / A / P"
Either Natalie wins the next Immunity (and forces a tie, which Cirie loses), or else Parv and Amanda just figure Cirie has to go.

Then there is a final 3, where the vote goes 3 / 3 / 1. Natalie is eliminated and makes the final vote, choosing Parvati.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "ACNP"
Amanda should go first, I think she is to be the jury favorite.

Cerie goes next. Either P or N win final immunity, and neither will want to sit beside Cerie at F2.

N goes next, too many enemies on Jury.

P will win, because she is slightly less unpopular than Natalie.

An optional popularity contest should go to Cerie. Maybe Amanda.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "N / C / P / A"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-08 AT 06:05 PM (EST)

Predictions:

Amanda wins immunity at F4, Natalie gets the boot. At the (surprise) F3 immunity challenge, Amanda wins again and dumps Cirie in favor of taking Parvati to F2.

While I think Parvati and Amanda are equally deserving of the win, I think Amanda is likely to pull more jury votes. I also note something that VerucaSalt has brought up in past editing threads: when we hear other players speak favorably about a contestant it is usually a good omen for that contestant's chances. While Parvati herself has generally come across favorably, we haven't heard many (if any) complimentary comments from her tribemates, whereas Amanda has been remarked on favorably by almost all the others (even Cirie gave her major props last night).

Amanda wins 6-2.

edited to remove sig-pic

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-08, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "N/C/P/A"
Sounds predictable to me, but I could be really wrong.

If Natalie wins IC, then Cirie goes. Otherwise, Natalie will be the first.

Cirie sucks at challenges and Parvati and Amanda seem tight, so Cirie is next.

I honestly don't see Parvati winning, so...

Amanda wins!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-10-08, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "N/C/P/A"
Exactly what Max said.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-08, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "N/ C/ A/ P"
Natalie doesn't win immunity and she is voted off first.
Amanda wins the F3 immunity and votes off Cirie
Parvati wins the votes as follows:

Eliza: Parvati (The Ozzy boot got everything rolling and Eliza may think Amanda won China)
Jason: Parvati (Amanda broke her guarantee)
Alexis: Parvati (She doesn't know Amanda)
Erik: Parvati (Amanda tore into him twice)
Natalie: Parvati (She doesn't know Amanda as well)
Cirie: Parvati (if Amanda votes her out)

We heard people talk about Amanda but mainly as a jury threat, which is misdirection. We heard Jonathan say that Parvati was a bigger threat than Ozzy, we heard Amanda say Parvati had everyone wrapped around her fingers, we heard Alexis say that it all depended on Parvati and Eliza twice approached Parvati in order to stay in the game.

bkkpom 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-08, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bkkpom Click to send private message to bkkpom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "N / C / P / A"
I don't think Natalie will win the next immunity, so she is quite an obvious one to go. However, after reading Erik's interview about how close Nat and Parv are, I'm kinda hoping for a tie between Natalie and Cirie. Wouldn't it be such a nice story if Cirie has to build a fire to save her life again?

Remember when they came back from the last tribal council in the last episode? It was dark in the cave and Cirie asked the rest of them, "Do you want me to start a fire?" Parvati wanted to know, "Can you do it in the dark?" Of course she can and she did! I think it was interesting that they chose to show us that, and only one episode away from F4 when Cirie failed the last time. It should make a great story if Cirie has a chance to "redeem herself" as well since she talked a lot about redemption (if only to fool Erik.)It's just wishful thinking on my part, though.

Whoever wins F3 immunity is not going to take Cirie with her. So I'll say she ends up 3rd and becomes the last jury. Then all the favorites vote for Amanda, all the fans for Parvati, except for Alexis. Amanda wins.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-08, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "N / C / A / P"
I think Amanda will win the next IC and the faves will stick together and vote Nat out.

I'm hoping they will switch it up to a F2 -- keep people guessing each season on whether a F2 or F3, so it's harder to "plan ahead." Parv will win and bring her "best friend" to appear better before the jury.

Votes:

Eliza ~~ Parvati (respects her game/blindside of Ozzy)
Ozzy ~~ Amanda ('cause he's in lurve/lust)
Jason ~~ Parvati (got to know her better & gameplay)
James ~~ Amanda (They go waaaay back . . . to China)
Alexis ~~ Parvati (close w/Parv & jealous of Amanda)
Erik ~~ Amanda (Erik loves Ozzy who loves Amanda)
Natalie ~~ Parvati (close w/Parvati)
Cirie ~~ Parvati (partners in crime & not boring)

Amanda loses again, but at least this time she got some votes. Parvati played a better social game, interacting with the fans more, while Amanda AGAIN remained in her "small clicque."

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-10-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "N/C/P/A"
I am going with the flow and hoping that Amanda learned from her last time appearing in front of the jury.Maybe this time the hype will agree with the vote.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-10-08, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "N/C/P/A"
Seems the most logical thing if Amanda wins the next immunity but you never know in this game.

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-08, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "A/P/N/C"
This is Cirie's season.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-08, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "N/C/P/A"
Since Ozzy was booted, Amanda's edit has changed. She's also already played to the jury more than she did in her entire finale tribal council in China. (I wonder if she got some last minute coaching from Todd before she left for Palau! )

Eliza votes for Amanda (Parvati was honest with her before she was voted out but they had one last altercation at Tribal before she left and she will appreciate Amanda's game play)
Ozzy votes for Amanda (D'oh)
Jason votes for Amanda (bonded more with Amanda on reward than the entire time on NuAirai with Parvati)
Alexis votes for Parvati (alliance mates)
James votes for Amanda (she didn't bite the apple)
Erik votes for Amanda (he's more star struck with her than Parvati)
Natalie votes for Parvati (alliance mates)
Cirie votes for Amanda (they were together from day 1 and bonded during the NuMalakal time)

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-10-08, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "N/C/P/A"
Looks like it will be Amanda as the winner.

05-11-08, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "N/P/A/C"
In the reward challenge (they don't show ICs in finale promos) Natalie and Cirie show good technique dumping water, Amanda can't stay on the pole or hold her water. This is the same challenge Shane lost before being booted, stand on pole, pull up buckets of water, dump water to fill target. Natalie wins a pillow and a pork chop, maybe a banana. Stuffed and well rested she loses the IC to Amanda or Parvati and is promptly booted.

At Final Tribal Ozzy tries to scuttle Parvati's chances, almost no one cares about his hissy fit as Parvati talks around the game and sinks her chances anyway but wins Natalie's eternal devotion. Amanda proves she learned nothing at the China finale which she wouldn't know she didn't win until 10 days later never having put 2 and 2 together that no winners were allowed in FvF, but she gets the eye on eyecandy votes. Cirie picks up respect votes because everyone allowed her to play her game knowing exactly what her game was and never thought to vote her out even though they all really knew they should.

Dunno who wins the faux third tribal viewers vote prize but if the viewers chet it up they are eligible for a production gufu.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-08, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "N/C/P/A"

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-08, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "N / A / P / C "
This was really tough this time. I'm hoping Amanda wins, she played well this season. But, my fear is that Amanda is going to get blindsided, and voted out thus not making the F2 or F3 or whatever it is. I think the pics of Parvati crying is her feeling remorseful after throwing her good buddy Amanda under the bus. I could go either way on Nat being voted out first or next, or maybe the others are thinking of taking Nat with them because she is such a lunatic that no one will vote for her. But I dont think the others saw that psycho side of Nat like we did.

Unfortunately, with the exception of a couple of seasons, the ones I like the least are the ones that win the million. That said - I think Cirie wins. : (

Still keeping my fingers crossed for Amanda though!!!
GO AMANDA!

05-11-08, 02:07 AM (EST)
25. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post #25 compiling 24 votes and no other posts.

Finishing Order
N/C/P/A: 14
N/C/A/P: 3
A/C/P/N: 1
A/N/C/P: 1
A/P/N/C: 1
C/N/A/P: 1
N/A/P/C: 1
N/P/A/C: 1
N/P/C/A: 1

4th Place
Natalie: 20
Amanda: 3
Cirie: 1
Parvati: 0

3rd Place
Cirie: 18
Parvati: 3
Natalie: 2
Amanda: 1

2nd Place
Parvati: 16
Amanda: 5
Cirie: 2
Natalie: 1

Winner
Amanda: 15
Parvati: 5
Cirie: 3
Natalie: 1

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-08, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "N/C/P/A"
NT

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-08, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "N/C/P/A"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-08 AT 11:58 AM (EST)

Without immunity, Natalie is gone. She is the only one left who can be guaranteed to have three votes against her--A and P are safe because neither will vote for the other and C will be safe because she's proven her loyalty to Amanda.

At three, Cirie will still go because Amanda and Parv have already said that they will not vote for each other. Voting at this point would be jury suicide (Parv, especially, can't afford to be seen as gutting yet another one of her original alliance), so they will stay faithful. Cirie will be played up as a jury threat because she hasn't ticked anyone off (Alexis, Ozzie, James, etc.) They can make the case to her that they fear her in the end and pander to her ego for her vote.

In a showdown I think it could get interesting--it's going to boil down to two things..or a third...:

1. Whether jury members hold grudges. If they do, Amanda wins.

2. Whether jury members are going to 'reward' game play. If they do, Par could pull it off. While Amanda has been more instrumental at the end, Parvati has been a force throughout the game and her alliance with Alexis and Natalie was the turning point in the game. Without making that move, the final four would have looked very difference.

3. Whether either finalist is able to take advantage of her opponents bad graces with some jurors AND emphasize her own skill in play. Amanda wins this way, I think...she may have pizzed Alexis off, but Alexis strikes me as someone who will vote out of respect, not anger. Ozzie, on the other hand, isn't going to vote for Parv. Amanda made connections with Erik and Jason and those could be the two votes that tip scales in her favor (James, Ozzie, Jason Erik...plus either Eliza or Alexis)

Whatever happens, it's going to be a FANTASTIC finale and I can't wait!!

PS fwiw, I have actually thought Parvati would win this from the get go and if she does, it will not be a surprise. I think she's played very well.
AND...I don't think Cirie has outplayed anyone. She's outlasted and outwitted, but she has not been a force at any challenge and that's going to count in the end with this jury of so many fiercely competitive players.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-08, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "N/C/P/A"
guess I'm running with the pack again because I honestly just don't know...

In Erik's interview he said we'd see how close Parvati & Natalie were in this next episode. Do they knock out Amanda & make Parvati cry? don't know...

Does Ozzy explode at Parvati or Cirie? don't know...

Natalie has gotten a nothing/evil edit
Cirie has gotten a scheming/lazy/good/evil edit
Parvati has gotten a scheming/evil/lazy edit
Amanda has gotten a not much/scheming/good edit

just don't know...

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-08, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "N / A / P / C"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-08 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

Might as well throw caution to the wind and vote the way I would if I had Jury Duty. Not being a Cirie fan during her season I totally am rooting for her.

Ed to remove siggie

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-08, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "N/C/P/A"
I have to believe the CBS Misdirection Clue regarding Ozzy and his stunning statement at TC wouldn't have been mentioned if it was insignificant. Clearly, the man has a powerful influence on his fellow survivors, whether you may like him or not. He is even seated at the head of the table at Ponderosa, and when anything would happen at camp, the first person anyone would scream for was Ozzy. Ozzy will be direct and vehement towards Parvati, while he'll be admiring and adoring of Amanda's game play and even if Amanda becomes tongue tied, as she did in China, Ozzy will vocalize her game for her. With all the noting by Jiffy of the "man crushes on Ozzy", I predict that his opinion may indeed sway some votes. Clearly Ozzy and James will vote Amanda. Erik, while I was unsure of, I think once reading his post boot interviews, will indeed vote Amanda along with his man-crush. Jason, seems like he has really bonded with Ozzy at the Ponderosa, I think to the point of voting for Amanda as well. Being a victim of the HII, he will definately assign major power points for using it the right way. So, Ozzy, James, Erik, Jason are solid Amanda votes for me. If Amanda wins immunities now that will only add to her favor.

Eliza. She has gunned for Parv the entire time. I think she discounted Amanda. I think since she is also on the jury with Ozzy and is sharing the events with pro-Amanda types that she could be swayed. I see her voting for Amanda over Parvati at this point, but it is close. I definately do not see her as purely pro-Parv.

Alexis: Definately, I think Alexis was more Parvati than Amanda. But, she will give kudos to Amanda for using the idol and blindsiding her. She has spoken about not wanting to face Amanda in front of the jury, why? I think she is possible Amanda vote, but right now, I think she indeed favors Parvati, as it was Parv that gave she and Natalie a fighting chance in this game. She seems like the loyal type to me. Also, she may see Amanda as somewhat of a rival, regarding Ozzy. Girls can and do hold grudges...

Cirie: Cirie and Amanda had more of a developed relationship than Cirie and Parv. But, I do see Cirie as an emotional player at times, and a vindictive one. I think whoever wins the F3 challenge will have to choose who they go to the finals with. I think whoever it is, will likely lose Cirie's vote. Parvati won the last endurance challenge, but was it only because Amanda had to go to the bathroom? Can Amanda outlast Parv at endurance? Whoever cuts Cirie, could lose her vote. If she doesn't hold this person responsible and credits the right one for game play, I think she is more likely to support Amanda. If she is vindictive though, she will vote for the one that does not cut her.

Natalie is a sure vote for Parv.

Another thing I want to add is that it is clear that Amanda did indeed learn from Todd regarding how to reel in the jury. She has been front and center, very vocal and decisive throughout the last two tribal councils. She knows that these times in front of the jury presents the stage where she must perform like never before, and she is rising to the occasion. She has already demonstrated, to me, a far different picture of a winner, than she ever did in China. Even without Ozzy there, I think she is doing fine all by herself. With Ozzy there, it is just icing on the cake. Remember, Jeff said that the most likely one to win would be the one that learned their weaknesses from the first time they played. Amanda has always had the ability to align with the RIGHT people. Clearly, she is demonstrating a lesson learned by the master, Todd. I think Amanda will take this season.

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-08, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: C/N/P/A"
Wow! I'm thinking now that Amanda didnt actually "have to go to the bathroom" - but decided she didnt WANT to win. So now no one knows how good she is at the final endurance challenge. Which would have made her even more of a threat to let her get that far.

I think Natalie is the foil - that Amanda will bring her to the F3, and put Cirie on the jury. In her mind (whether its true or not) Alexis is a vote for either Parvati or Natalie, and if Nat's on the jury - thats two votes for Parvati. With Nat in the F3 that takes a vote away from Parvati, and maybe two with Alexis giving Natalie her only vote.

We were pointedly shown Amanda's friendship with James before he left - and the downfall of his relationship with Parvati. Both he and Ozzy are in her pocket. I agree that Jason and Eric are at Ozzy's beck and call votes-wise. I think she's got Eliza as well. On Insider Cirie made a point about how much she doesnt actually LIKE Parvati, but never says anything bad against Amanda. If both Parvati and Amanda send her to the jury - she'll side with Amanda.

Amanda needs to win the final immunity challenge though - I think if she doesnt she's in really hot water and will need to scramble because none of them want to face the jury with her. She's actually been shown cultivating some form of relationship with everyone on the jury except Eliza and Alexis. And she only turned on people when she had no choice - or so they think. Of the women left she's been shown to play hard when she had to, yet somehow be above the rest of them morally.

In a season of blindsides I think Cirie and Parvati - the main orchestrators of the blindsides are going to find themselves blindsided - by not winning!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-08, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "N/ C/ P/ A"
Eliza: Amanda
Jason: Amanda
Alexis: Parvati
Erik: Amanda
Natalie: Parvati
Cirie: Amanda

#1967 In 6th grade I start playing the flute. Practice an hour a day.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-08, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "N/C/P/A"
We've been hammered over the head repeatedly that the Fans are dumb and the Faves are in control, so there's no reason to believe otherwise with this finale.

I believe that Amanda will win both ICs in this finale and that Natalie will go first in fourth place then Cirie gets eliminated as Amanda realizes that Parvati has more obvious enemies on the jury than Cirie does.

Amanda will win 5-2 (if 7 votes) or 5-3 (if 8 votes). Although...the editing storyline seems to favour Parvati over the whole season a tad more than Amanda so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Parv wins 4-3 or 5-3.

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-08, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "A / P / N / C"
I hope.

05-12-08, 00:21 AM (EST)
35. "Final Vote Tally"
Congrats Bebo, michel, ChattyChat!

Gabon this Fall.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-08, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Congratulations!"
Congratulations to all those that picked Parv as winner! Especially to michel, that called it less than 1/2 way through the season! Pretty much she was in the running with the first quote she had in Episode 1! Wow, and maybe we have finally cracked the winner...it's the one that is hidden more in the editing in the end...Yau, Todd, and now Parv. Great season everyone and WAY TO GO!!!

fp

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •