The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS website clues for Micronesia finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-09-08, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS website clues for Micronesia finale"
(Looks like another of the hyped up 'best TC ever' stuff!)

It started as an epic battle betweens Fans and Favorites. But after game-ending injuries and blindsides, it turned into a battle with both the elements and each other. Only one will have survived it all to win the one million dollar prize. Find out who it is... LIVE!

One Favorite reaches her breaking point and after being blindsided, Ozzy is bursting with emotions - some bitter, some adoring - and gets all his feelings out in the open, leaving everyone stunned.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Amanda? Q 05-09-08 1
   RE: Amanda? anotherkim 05-09-08 2
       RE: Amanda? Brownroach 05-09-08 5
           The main issue with F2. Estee 05-09-08 6
               RE: The main issue with F2. dabo 05-10-08 7
 RE: CBS website clues for Micronesi... nailbone 05-09-08 3
 RE: CBS website clues for Micronesi... Scarlett O Hara 05-09-08 4
 RE: CBS website clues for Micronesi... michel 05-10-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-09-08, 04:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Amanda?"
Is Amanda blindsided? Or Cire? Right now, if I was poverty or natalie, I would be very scared of both of them right now. Amanda and Cirie are major jury threats.

I also just think Cirie may, may just have this in the bag. But I now think the Fav3 would be stupid not to boot one of their own and take Natalie with them, the question is who will Poverty sacrafice. I think she will kill Amanda. Pure speculation here.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-08, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amanda?"
I read that as Ozzie was the one who was blindsided and unloads on someone at the final TC, which would indicate to me that Parvarti makes it thru (no big surprise).

-I think Parv and Amanda would boot Cirie first. They can say they were being true to their first alliance that way.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amanda?"
That's how I read it. It's all about Ozzy.

I think the editing has made it very obvious that Parvati and Amanda are the Final 2. Cirie may be surprised to find out there isn't a Final 3, I think she's been counting on that.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "The main issue with F2."
A jury of eight feels very, very weird.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-08, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The main issue with F2."
Mem'ries may be beautiful and then....

Hey, remember when China finale had a "Three Tribal Councils" promo! Let's see, they had one boot and a Final Tribal with F3... and a viewers vote extra prize.

Nah, they wouldn't do that again... Would they?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS website clues for Micronesia finale"
"Some bitter, some adoring". So Ozzy blasts Parv and proposes to Amanda?????

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-08, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS website clues for Micronesia finale"
Ozzy is bursting with emotions - some bitter, some adoring - and gets all his feelings out in the open, leaving everyone stunned.

This will obviously take place at the Final Tribal Council when the jurors are allowed to speak and ask questions. It's easy to me -- Ozzy is bursting with emotions - some bitter PARVATI, some adoring AMANDA.

Thanks smokedog for bringing us our clues each week!

"Your'e amazing -- own it!" ... Ami Cusack talking about Ozzy

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-08, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS website clues for Micronesia finale"
They wouldn't be spoiling their own show, would they?

From SurvivorFever:

As for the clues:
"Ozzy is bursting with emotions - some bitter, some adoring"

So, we see both Ozzy and Oscar!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •