The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-08, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of whatever the 'Stupidest Move Ever' was this week until the West Coast gets to see Burnett once again deny it was this moronic idea of 'fans vs. favorites' using total morons as 'fans' for the thirteenth airing in a row. So what can Erik do that's dumber than Ozzy's or Jason's actions? He's already done the stupidest thing he could possibly accomplish: at some point in his life, he wanted to be on this joke of a show...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Live post-episode discussion -- Estee 05-08-08 1
 Tonight: Chet returns! Estee 05-08-08 2
 Severe Weather Snidget 05-08-08 3
   SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! Snidget 05-08-08 4
       RE: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!... Snidget 05-08-08 7
           RE: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!... Asrai 05-08-08 40
           RE: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!... frisky 05-09-08 56
               RE: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!... Asrai 05-09-08 57
                   RE: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!... Snidget 05-09-08 64
 Death pacts 101. Estee 05-08-08 5
   RE: Death pacts 101. anotherkim 05-08-08 50
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... vince3 05-08-08 6
 Reward Challenge vince3 05-08-08 8
   RE: Reward Challenge Estee 05-08-08 18
       RE: Reward Challenge michel 05-08-08 39
 Erik gets played like a wind instru... Estee 05-08-08 9
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Prof_ Wagstaff 05-08-08 10
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Estee 05-08-08 14
 stabbed in the front? Sonicbluebird2 05-08-08 11
 Ohmigawd! Estee 05-08-08 12
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... vince3 05-08-08 13
 Cardinal lesson in both the game an... vince3 05-08-08 15
   RE: Cardinal lesson in both the gam... Estee 05-08-08 20
 No surprise Sonicbluebird2 05-08-08 16
 Immunity winner: Ibid (see previou... Estee 05-08-08 17
   RE: Immunity winner: Ibid (see pre... vince3 05-08-08 21
   RE: Immunity winner: Ibid (see pre... Sonicbluebird2 05-08-08 22
       RE: Immunity winner: Ibid (see pre... vennui 05-08-08 24
 Immunity Challenge vince3 05-08-08 19
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... sugarbooger62 05-08-08 23
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... vince3 05-08-08 25
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... vennui 05-08-08 26
   dumb dumb dumb Sonicbluebird2 05-08-08 29
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... nailbone 05-08-08 30
       RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... memzoo48 05-09-08 75
           RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... nailbone 05-09-08 76
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Bebo 05-08-08 32
       RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Estee 05-08-08 35
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... CantStandToLook 05-08-08 37
       RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... PepeLePew13 05-08-08 44
       RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... ulalame 05-09-08 59
 Line of the night Prof_ Wagstaff 05-08-08 27
   RE: Line of the night michel 05-08-08 45
       RE: Line of the night anotherkim 05-08-08 53
           RE: Line of the night Brownroach 05-09-08 69
               RE: Line of the night CTgirl 05-09-08 71
 Don'tcha hate it when I call one ri... Estee 05-08-08 28
 Live chat begins. Estee 05-08-08 31
 Erik's final paraphrase. Estee 05-08-08 33
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... mysticwolf 05-08-08 34
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Estee 05-08-08 36
       RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... ulalame 05-09-08 62
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... tjcrew 05-08-08 38
       RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... mysticwolf 05-08-08 41
       RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... michel 05-08-08 42
           RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... aquariaqueen 05-08-08 46
               RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Zimbochick 05-08-08 47
                   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... ulalame 05-09-08 60
                       RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... CTgirl 05-09-08 65
 so we got word about primetime... Snidget 05-08-08 43
 Holy crap. Jims02 05-08-08 48
 Poor guy cycles2k 05-08-08 49
   RE: Poor guy anotherkim 05-08-08 51
   RE: Poor guy miracle1969mets 05-08-08 52
   RE: Poor guy Runnr3003 05-09-08 55
   RE: Poor guy ulalame 05-09-08 61
       RE: Poor guy Brownroach 05-09-08 70
   RE: Poor guy Karchita 05-09-08 63
 Note to future players: anotherkim 05-08-08 54
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Corvis 05-09-08 58
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... nailbone 05-09-08 66
       RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... tidefan1987 05-09-08 67
           RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... nailbone 05-09-08 68
               RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... tidefan1987 05-09-08 73
 Run, run away. Estee 05-09-08 72
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... blacknwhitedog 05-09-08 74
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... michel 05-09-08 77
       RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... J Slice 05-09-08 78

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-08-08, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Live post-episode discussion --"
-- will begin immediately following the closing credits in the Live Chat room (left sidebar, Other Fun, Live Chat, enable Java and use AyaK's Bar & Grill). Or you could watch the Scrubs finale. Personally, I'm just going to wait and see if their DVD set gets taken out by a writer's strike.

05-08-08, 07:50 PM (EST)
2. "Tonight: Chet returns!"
They finished liquifying him and stuck the results in James' IV bag.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Severe Weather"
Not on Survivor, but may be on instead of it here. Why isn't a scroll across the bottom of the screen enough, or the W in the corner of the screen?

People used to be smart enough to know the weather was bad without continuous coverage with long explanations of why storms with tornadoes in them are bad and that you shouldn't be outside looking at the durn thing???? Do they think we are all stupid enough to go on Big Bother????

*sigh*

05-08-08, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!"
And they don't care if no one gets to watch anything other than the weather man say the exact same thing he has been saying over and over and over and over and over again for the last 20 minutes!!!!

*off to google the number for the station*

05-08-08, 08:18 PM (EST)
7. "RE: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-08 AT 08:21 PM (EST)

Still Talking.

Main number for station was busy. Wonder why?

Left a nastygram on the programming director's phone. It rang.

At least put a frigging scroll on the bottom so we know when to set our DVR's to watch real programming later.

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl*

Please be nice and update me so I know if it is worth trying to download the show from the evil CBS website the never works!

ETA: Not that I can watch anything else Fox and NBC are doing it to, and I just don't want to watch anything on ABC.

How long do I pretend they are going to start any primetime programming any time soon?

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!"
ARGH! Flippin weather crap! I'm about to go mad! *waves to Snidg*

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!"
You can watch the episodes online from Canada, Snidge and Assray.

Global TV Survivor site

It's not up yet. I can't watch it on CBS because I'm outside the US. Global has it in four or five segments and you have to put up with a one-minute commercial before each segment, but it's free and easy.

Hope the weather improves.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!"
Thanks for the link, Frisque! 5 hours later and the weather is still the only news. Tornado touched down near(ish) my church. GF is snoozing on the couch, midkid is watching the news, and I'm checking in with my peeps.

The weather is supposed to be this way on and off for the entire week, with Sunday being the next big hit (worse than tonight!) Kicker is we're driving east to spend some of our weekend with GF's Mom and will be driving through God knows what tomorrow and then back home on Sunday through a huge storm.

05-09-08, 07:30 AM (EST)
64. "RE: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!"
I DVR'd the whole night hoping they'd eventually relent.

They did not. Stay safe while driving. Better to get off the road a bit too early then wait. Realizing you can't see well enough to pull over and hoping the tail lights ahead of you don't hit anything is not a good way to travel.

05-08-08, 08:07 PM (EST)
5. "Death pacts 101."
Cirie's impressed by Amanda's almost getting Cirie to trust her (on the way out, no less). Erik's just worried about it: Amanda has impressed the jury too much, and needs to go so she won't gather their votes. He and Natalie agree to send each other to ExI should either of them win Reward. Right now, Erik feels the idol is as good as winning the necklace. He also thinks he can't trust anyone, but he has to pick a side.

So the Christy factor may be off the board. Everything else? Still in play.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Death pacts 101."
Captain Obvious just slayed me when he said that finding the idol was like you personal immunity idol or however it was that he phrased it. Sheesh.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Amanda re-explains how she acquired the last HII.

Cirie finally figures out that Amanda's "poor poor me" routine from last week was a test to see if Cirie could be trusted by Amanda

Erik and Natalie have a Fans-only pow-wow and basically will send each other to Exile Island if the HII comes back for one final visit, so that the Favorites won't be able to get it..... plus, they don't want Amanda getting to F3, since she'd be popular with most of the jury for that last stunt.......

Question: Aren't we due for the ultimate Curse? The Car/Truck/SUV Curse?

05-08-08, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Reward Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-08 AT 08:22 PM (EST)

Survivor History Quiz: Based on "favorite moments" throughout the entire series......

The reward was a trip to a spa, a meal, overnight stay, and the right to send someone to Exile for the last possible HII.......

Erik ended up winning, sends Parvati to Exile Island for the Last Chance HII, and takes Amanda per a pre-challenge agreement to try to redeem himself to her.......

Cirie, expected nothing and got it.

Natalie..... urge to kill Erik, rising............

05-08-08, 08:42 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Reward Challenge"
I think that shot of 'Parvati on zero' is making the editing thread.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Reward Challenge"
It's probable!

05-08-08, 08:20 PM (EST)
9. "Erik gets played like a wind instrument."
The C/A/P alliance decides that Erik listens to whoever gets to him first, last, or strongest, and decides to make that Amanda -- who plays the 'I'll forgive you if' card. Erik is convinced that if he wins Reward, he should send Parvati (who, in Amanda's story, is too weak to idol-hunt), and take Amanda along on any pairing. And, after a quick series trivia contest, that's exactly what happens. Natalie gets betrayed, Erik loses his shot at the idol, and Cirie is smirking far too much in public for anyone who cares to glance at her.

Jeff is very careful to play up the 'last time to find and use the idol' status on the timeline. Too bad Erik wasn't listening to him.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-08-08, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Boy Cerie sure didn't lok happy at not being picked for the reward. I wouldn't trust her enough to leave her back with Natalie.

05-08-08, 08:32 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
At this point, Cirie would need to give people a reason to take her along. 'My sparkling personality' ain't it.

Sonicbluebird2 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-08, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonicbluebird2 Click to send private message to Sonicbluebird2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "stabbed in the front?"
So was this it? Erick totally cuts Nat out of both exile island and the reward.

05-08-08, 08:30 PM (EST)
12. "Ohmigawd! "
Eric doesn't want to think.

Erik doesn't want to make decisions.

Cirie wants to think and make decisions for everyone, so she helps stir up Natalie's resentment towards Erik -- and then, once Erik gets back to camp, talks to him about who he thinks should go next. This turns out to be Amanda and Natalie. What Erik doesn't know is that Natalie is standing right outside the shelter, listening to every word of it while making plans to floss.

And Parvati doesn't worry about the idol, because if she doesn't have it, no one has it, and isn't that sort of the point?

It's already been a very long episode.

Erik doesn't want to stay, either.

05-08-08, 08:31 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Parvati decides to sunbathe on Exile Island considering that she figures her, Amanda, and Cirie have the numbers and she doesn't really need it. She just wanted to go to Exile to prevent the Natalie/Erik alliance to get the HII.......

She might go looking for it later..... if she feels like it......

Meanwhile, back at camp, our spa twosome return and Cirie tells them: "Don't even tell me that it was horrible, I won that challenge/reward in my season!" and Natalie decides to give Erik the silent treatment........

Erik has a conference with Cirie and tells her that he was hoping that the winner could take two others........ and then says that he wants to get rid of either Amanda or Natalie stating that both are jury threats...... Natalie, who's just outside of that shelter, has the urge to kill Erik rise even higher and really wanted to b!tch slap him..........

05-08-08, 08:33 PM (EST)
15. "Cardinal lesson in both the game and life for Erik"
Never string multiple women along and give them a chance to compare notes..............

05-08-08, 08:43 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Cardinal lesson in both the game and life for Erik"
Erik is arguable being shoved onto Chris' road here -- but his feet (and head) won't cooperate.

05-08-08, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonicbluebird2 Click to send private message to Sonicbluebird2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "No surprise"
Erick is in the lead finding the puzzle pieces.

05-08-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
17. "Immunity winner: Ibid (see previous challenges)"
So. Erik's got the necklace, in part because the women could not have moved any slower coming out of the gate. By all rules of the game but two, Erik is safe -- but we've been told that there's another record-breaking moment of stupidity on the very near horizon. No one's ready to risk a purple rock: we saw that last episode. The next, even more unbelievable option, would be --

-- giving up the necklace. Probably to Natalie as a means of apology or anyone else as a promise of trust.

No one's that dumb -- right?

05-08-08, 08:45 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Immunity winner: Ibid (see previous challenges)"
Parvati thinks Ozzy, Jason and Erik are that dumb........

05-08-08, 08:45 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Immunity winner: Ibid (see previous challenges)"
Here we go, bonehead move by the guy that really knew his survivor history.

vennui 702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-08, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Immunity winner: Ibid (see previous challenges)"
Oh lord, Why

05-08-08, 08:42 PM (EST)
19. "Immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-08 AT 01:43 AM (EST)

It's time once again to have the old "give them coordinates, some rope and then have them dig where the ropes meet for puzzle pieces that give them the second set of coordinates, which lead to the third set of coordinates to a final puzzle to declare a winner" challenge

Erik wins easily. Nobody else got to the third digging circle before he finished the puzzle......

The winning message? "Guaranteed: Final 4" (we shall see about that.......)

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-08, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-08 AT 08:59 PM (EST)

Talk about GUILT TRIP DELUXE!!!!!! That TC deserved some Emmy's to be presented. Actions speak louder than words. You got that right Cirie. The actions of Erik definitely screams DUMBA$$!!!!! I thought James was gonna bust a nut when Erik gave Nat the IN.

05-08-08, 08:55 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
He did it. He gave the Immunity Necklace to Natalie on the promise that they'd vote out Parvati and see if she got the final HII.........

The jury is in full LOL mode, they know what's about to come.

I think we saw everyone's comments, and all 4 girls blast Erik into oblivion as they vote for the dummy!

vennui 702 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
His Hair is growing inward

05-08-08, 08:59 PM (EST)
29. "dumb dumb dumb"
That was one expensive life lesson

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-08 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

Un-freakin-believable!!

You know, I almost thought that this "dumbest move ever" stuff was misdirection, because, really, who could be that stupid. Dude, you may not have any jury votes, but if you're ON THE JURY it doesn't matter.

Amanda was completely speechless when she cast her vote!!

ETA poor dumb Erik was star-struck to the bitter end.

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-08, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
He said "they acknowledged me as a person" as if he wasn't worthy of it. How freakin sad is that???

05-09-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
That shows how high of a pedestal he has them on.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
James clapped his hands and said, "I'm no longer the dumbest player in Survivor history!"

Loved it that they showed us all of the player comments. Each of the women had fun commenting on Erik's stupidity.

05-08-08, 09:07 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Just said this in the Bar: I don't think the necklace will ever move again unless there's a hidden idol underneath. (Censored), they may change the rules and forbid passing now just to keep this unique. And since they all did it to him, he'll have to vote for a backstabber...

Erik is about to become a verb, isn't he?

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Can someone tell me why James thought he was labeled the "Dumbest player in Survivor History" before Erik's super stupid move tonight.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Wouldn't you think so, too, if you had TWO hidden immunity idols with three tribal councils to go... and still didn't play one? I'd call myself the biggest Survivor idiot ever if that happened to me, too.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-09-08, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yes, as Pepe has noted, when James was voted out, he was sitting on not one but TWO hidden immunity idols, and only three tribal councils to play them in, and still decided that his alliance was going to be loyal to him in the end . . . him having been an immunity whore and that being the first chance his tribe had to vote him out. And out he went . . .

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Line of the night"
James: "I just lost my reign as dumbest Survivor ever!"

ROTFL!

05-08-08, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Line of the night"
That was indeed great but there were this exchange:

Natalie: "Who would fall for that? I feel stupid listening to you guys"

Parvati: "Ozzy, Jason and Erik! He belongs in that threesome."

05-08-08, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Line of the night"

to Natalie's credit (which pains me to type) she reeled Erik in for Cirie to kill pretty damn well. I would have had a hard time saying any of that load of crap with a straight face.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: Line of the night"
I actually sort-of liked Natalie this week. She figured Erik would see her spiel as a load of crap but she did manage to pull it off anyway. In the end, Erik got what he deserved.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Line of the night"
And he's still an ice cream boy, not yet an ice cream man!

28. "Don'tcha hate it when I call one right?"
I had this weeks ago as the dumbest possible move...

*sigh*

Erik? If it's possible to will a change in sexual orientation? This would be the time to turn gay. No one would blame you if you never trusted a woman again.

Then again, no one would blame you if you took an IQ test just to see if it came up on zero.

We saw all the votes before the tally. F4: The Bitches Of Eastwick.

05-08-08, 09:01 PM (EST)
31. "Live chat begins."
In a word?

Geez...

05-08-08, 09:03 PM (EST)
33. "Erik's final paraphrase."
'I'm so happy to have been voted out by all the people I'm a big fan of!'

I have a headache.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dear Lord, is this what NCLB produces? ROFLMAO!!!

A smokeysmom
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." - Baba Dioum

05-08-08, 09:09 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Clearly he was watching the show when he should have been doing his homework. And not watching it very closely.

With Jeff calling Erik a superfan during the RC, this is the near-final thrust of the middle finger in our direction -- and just one more reminder of MB's real theme for the season: Fans Are Stupid.

05-09-08, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>>and just one more reminder of MB's real theme for the season: Fans Are Stupid.<<

Fans may be stupid, but they sure make for good t.v.! EPM and his producers would be idiotic to ignore the fact that after 16 seasons of a tired formula, they finally were able to inject some excitement and unpredictibility in the game. The last four tribal councils have been spine-tinglingly fabulous when it comes to suspense, something that their casts of cherry-picked savvy players have not been able to accomplish.

I say, stick with the naive fans! Way more fun

tjcrew 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-08, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjcrew Click to send private message to tjcrew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Did anyone catch who came up with the idea of getting Eric to give the necklace to Natalie? Brilliant since it worked, but man did it seem like a stupid idea at the time!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Cirie, of course.

05-08-08, 09:27 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The first to mention it was Cirie, who else? She also gave it a chance by suggesting that Erik needed to make a "pivotal move" and that actions speak louder than words.

Survivor episode 1613: Dumbest.Move.Ever.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-08-08, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-08 AT 09:56 PM (EST)

Cirie deserves to win!!!! Holy cow, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!
ETA to remove sigpic

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-08-08, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I agree, that has to be one of the best and funniest Survivor moves I've ever seen. Classic. Cirie absolutely deserves to win now.

05-09-08, 01:13 AM (EST)
60. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
This is actually turning out to be a very entertaining season. When Ozzy was blind-sided, I chalked it up to arrogance. But Jason and then Erik, wow, those boy are really dumb and those girls are deliciously conniving!

I NEVER in a million years thought that plan would work, but it did. You have got to hand it to Cerie -- she is a genius at figuring out how to survive (socially) and what makes people tick. She had to have Erik's pathology down to a "T" to even come up with that plan, and they played him like a fiddle.

I think, after 16 seasons, I have finally seen the definitive BEST. TRIBAL. COUNCIL. EVER!!!11!! That was classic.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And then Cirie summed it all up by saying it would be the "ultimate Jedi mind trick!"

Cirie has this down to an art form.

05-08-08, 09:29 PM (EST)
43. "so we got word about primetime..."
...maybe if they get permission from CBS they might be able to reair the episodes they are pre-empting.

I'm almost hoping the networks decide they aren't going to release programs for airing at a different time for maybe we might be having bad weather programing.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Holy crap."
Erik is the worst player of all time to make the Final 5. I mean, he stumbled his whole way through the game like a tool, and then made the worst strategic move in Survivor history. I mean, why would the jury admire you for giving up Immunity anyway? The logic of the move doesn't even work.

I must say, it was a beautiful psychological display to watch. This boot goes 100% to Cirie's credit. Amanda and Natalie warmed him up to the idea, but Cirie really drove the point home, talking about how ACTIONS matter instead of WORDS. Nothing was explicitly said at Tribal Council, which was important. They just kept pressing the "redemption theme" until Erik's brain finally broke.

Just masterfully done.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Poor guy"
Am I the only one who feels really bad for this young man. Mrs Cycles and I were sooooooo hoping he would not fall for the manipulation but he fell for it. It reminds me of the polite young man that stepped off a pole to appease that chubby woman (was it Cathy?) so she would still be his friend.

05-08-08, 11:26 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Poor guy"

I felt really sorry for him, actually. He was such a naive person it was almost hard to watch...almost but not impossible. Only seeing Natalie booted would have made me happier. I could live with Parv, Amanda or Cirie winning at this point. They've done more outwitting than any alliance in Survivor history. I didn't like Cirie in the beginning, but I am impressed with what she did tonight AND so far she's managed to be completely off the radar (I don't think she's flying under it this go 'round) when people start seriously planning the next victim.

I wish they'd have a final three instead of two, in a way.

miracle1969mets 183 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miracle1969mets Click to send private message to miracle1969mets Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Poor guy"
I feel for Erik too. Yes, his decision was one of the dumbest ever (I'll still say one of, as in top 2 or 3 for now). But, my personal opinion is they overdid it (both editing and the 4 girls) in making him look bad. It honestly seemed to me, that the main focus of getting Erik to give up the idol was to get an all women's final 4, not to get rid of the immunity threat or anything.

For Erik to think he had no jury votes was naive, and the girls played it into him perfectly. First you never know with juries. Second, things can change and he coulda tried to convince the jury he willed himself into F3 or F2 or whatnot. But if he was convinced he had no jury votes. The fact that in his mind he wasn't gonna play a Katie, Becky, Dreams/Cassandra and settle for runner up, I'll give him props for that thinking. But dumb move, he allowed everyone except himself to manipulate his mind, and, current vote aside, completely misread the situation regarding how he could be viewed to the jury.

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Poor guy"
I felt bad for Erik too. I can see how he would fall for it, and go along with the plan. He certainly had good intentions.

What I did not like was that even after he gave up the necklace to Natawhack, in good faith, the gals proceeded to bash him for the next 5 minutes on what a schmuck he basically was. Yes, it was a dumb move, and maybe he didnt make the smartest moves on the show for this season. But there was no need to bash him like they did... I still dont think that was any bigger a blunder than James and his two idols that he never played, or what Ozzy did or didnt do with his idol. IMHO James, Ozzy, Jason, and Eric can all share the Biggest Blunder award.

Not sure whom I want to win now, that really disappointed me. I think Parv and Amanda have grown too comfortable. Nat will be voted out next, and I bet Cirie wins it all.

05-09-08, 01:21 AM (EST)
61. "RE: Poor guy"
I feel sorry for him, but not too much. I mean really, this is a kid who is a GIGANTIC FAN of the game of survivor, which is -- and has always been -- all about betrayal and backstabbing. I've watched every season, too, and there is NO WAY IN HELL I'd have fallen for that story. Yet, he fell for it hook, line and sinker.

If anything, I think I'd say I admire his determined naivete in the face of such game-play. It's that kind of faith that will help him after the game to have a positive attitude despite his enormously dunderheaded move.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: Poor guy"
He kept looking over at the jury during TC too. Weren't their faces telling him anything?

I don't feel sorry for him because he knows the shows inside and out so he should know the *game*.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Poor guy"
Yes, I felt bad. It's hard to watch naivete die.

05-08-08, 11:30 PM (EST)
54. "Note to future players:"
If the jury convulses in laughter in reaction to your attempted redemption, you might just be screwed.

When he gave Nat the necklace and the jury broke up, he should have known it was all over, but it was obvious that seeing that second vote was a surprise.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-08, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
This has been a really great season. So many shockers at TC. And the absolute stupidest move in Survivor history. But really, you have to give credit to Cirie and Natalie more than take it away from Eric. They played the game so well. Really, what's interesting about this Final Four is that all of them deserve to win. Parvati for the move to get rid of Ozzy. Amanda for last week's amazing acting job to turn the tables on the Fans. Natalie for her work on Jason and then this week's manipulation of Eric. And, of course, Cirie for practically every strategic move in the game this season. They are all worthy, but Cirie ought to win this one. She has played an amazing game. Unfortunately, she's not in a Final Two alliance with anyone and that's going to hurt her if we have a Final Two. I think she was playing for a Final Three final TC and when she finds out she has to win the last immunity to make, that's going to kill her chances.

And this episode had another first in Survivor history beyond someone giving up the necklace and getting the boot. Never before have we seen every single vote as it was cast.

05-09-08, 09:51 AM (EST)
66. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
That's true. and I'm glad they did, because the girls' reactions as they cast the votes were priceless. Especially, Amanda, who was pretty much speechless.

tidefan1987 26 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tidefan1987 Click to send private message to tidefan1987 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>That's true. and I'm
>glad they did, because the
>girls' reactions as they cast
>the votes were priceless.
>Especially, Amanda, who was pretty
>much speechless.
>
>
Per the video of the voting at CBS.com, Amanda was not as speechless as they made her out to be. She had a pause in a rather long speech and they used it to make it look like she was speechless.

05-09-08, 10:24 AM (EST)
68. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Ah. Well, speechless WAS much funnier.

tidefan1987 26 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tidefan1987 Click to send private message to tidefan1987 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>Ah. Well, speechless WAS
>much funnier.
>
>
Absolutely, it was hilarious. As was to entire tribal council.

05-09-08, 11:01 AM (EST)
72. "Run, run away."
AyaK just brought this up in OT: how about that high-speed exit down the path? Running away from the humiliation or 'Gosh, now I get to deliver a Final Confessional too!'?

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I have been watching Survivor since Season 1 and that was one of the funniest episodes ever!

05-09-08, 03:04 PM (EST)
77. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Some of the funniest episodes happen when you know who gets booted. They didn't try to create artificial suspense when Roger got booted at the Amazon merge, Rupert got the axe in PI or Billy was targeted in the Cook Islands. All were very funny episodes.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Oh gawds, the Roger boot.

Probably one of my all-time favorite Survivor moments. They were so... not-subtle at all.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •