The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, episode 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-08, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps, episode 13"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Promo.... Flowerpower 05-03-08 1
 CBS Press Release Images Flowerpower 05-06-08 2
   RE: CBS Press Release Images CattyChat 05-06-08 4
       RE: CBS Press Release Images Carezy 05-06-08 5
   Episode 13 Speculation Scarlett O Hara 05-06-08 6
       RE: Episode 13 Speculation Brownroach 05-06-08 8
       RE: Episode 13 Speculation vince3 05-06-08 12
           RE: Episode 13 Speculation Brownroach 05-06-08 13
   RE: CBS Press Release Images Carezy 05-08-08 29
       RE: CBS Press Release Images PepeLePew13 05-08-08 30
           RE: CBS Press Release Images Carezy 05-08-08 31
 Probst Video Preview CattyChat 05-06-08 3
   RE: Probst Video Preview Brownroach 05-06-08 7
       RE: Probst Video Preview CattyChat 05-06-08 9
           RE: Probst Video Preview Brownroach 05-06-08 10
               RE: Probst Video Preview CattyChat 05-06-08 11
   RE: Probst Video Preview Runnr3003 05-06-08 14
       RE: Probst Video Preview michel 05-06-08 15
           RE: Probst Video Preview Runnr3003 05-06-08 16
       RE: Probst Video Preview vince3 05-06-08 17
 ? = Erik... I think! michel 05-06-08 18
   RE: ? = Erik... I think! Flowerpower 05-07-08 19
   Definately, Erik? Flowerpower 05-07-08 20
       Maybe not Erik Misty365 05-07-08 21
           RE: Maybe not Erik Modesty 05-07-08 22
       RE: Definately, Erik? Modesty 05-07-08 23
           RE: Definately, Erik? Runnr3003 05-07-08 26
 Probst Preview CTgirl 05-07-08 24
   RE: Probst Preview Misty365 05-07-08 25
       RE: Probst Preview Runnr3003 05-07-08 27
   RE: Probst Preview Scarlett O Hara 05-07-08 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-03-08, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Promo...."
Thanks to Survivor Fever...

Well, the only thing that would shock me is if Erik did indeed make the final four...

05-06-08, 07:29 AM (EST)
2. "CBS Press Release Images"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-06-08, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS Press Release Images"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-08 AT 10:07 AM (EST)

Hmm, running seems to play an integral part of this week's IC. Could it be the producers are hoping to give poor Jason Erik a shot at the F4 and continue to be the last man standing? (LOL)

Poor Jason Erik, though, will be too distracted by "Jeff Probst just standing there" and all the boobies that he is surrounded by, and likely will lose the IC.

Poor Jason Erik is such a cute little wide-eyed innocent boy. His mother must be worried about him being surrounded by such devious wily women.

Edited to correct my mistake, as pointed out by Carezy. I guess I had stupid Jason on the brain with all the references to biggest blunder.

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-06-08, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS Press Release Images"
I agree, but i think you mean Erik.

He's not cut throat enough to be there... to win.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Episode 13 Speculation"
IMHO, this episode will revolve around Erik and Natalie trying to stay alive in this game as the last two Fans standing. They will come up with a plan. We already see Natalie in confessional not happy with Erik's following of their plan ... "I wanted to b*tch slap him!"

IMHO, Erik will not be sent to HII by any one. Who is most likely to win reward and who would they send to Exile Island? IMHO, I think Erik will win reward and send Natalie there. However, I don't think Natalie will find the HII, but she MAY tell everyone she has it OR she may find it.

We also are shown Erik telling Parv and Cirie he wants to go to the end game with them. I think they will steer the votes toward Natalie as their primary target to flush out the HII, making Amanda the secondary target. However, may be Erik will feel guilty, and give Amanda the Immunity Necklace thinking that it's either going to be Amanda or Natalie whose name is written down. They are both immune however, and Erik forgets to remember that it will go back to a NEW vote, and now that Nat and Amanda are safe, the tribe will vote out Erik.

Food for thought...

"Your'e amazing -- own it!" ... Ami Cusack talking about Ozzy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 13 Speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-08 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

I think Erik will win reward and send Natalie there.

If Erik wins reward mightn't he decide to go to Exile Island himself? (That's what I would do if I were him.)

ETA: I think Erik and Natalie will start the episode promising to stick together in the wake of the last TC, but I doubt they'll get any plan going. The promise will go out the window as soon as the other women start approaching Erik -- which will make Natalie want to b!tch-slap him.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 13 Speculation"
Um, the passing of the Immunity Necklace is before the vote, isn't it?

05-06-08, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 13 Speculation"
Yes -- Probst always asks the holder if s/he is keeping immunity. They can't pass the necklace after the vote, only the HII.

05-08-08, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: CBS Press Release Images"
Sorry if this has been pointed out already, but i just noticed something. In the vidcap with all of them standing right before the IC, there's a bag between Cirie and Natalie... so does that mean one of those two goes to Exile?? It's closer to Nat...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: CBS Press Release Images"
Thanks for pointing it out, Carezy! It sure looks like a bag behind Natalie in this picture... I've isolated Nat and blew up the picture a bit, so it seems a lot more clear it's Nat that goes to Exile Island and that she just returned.

So... very interesting, no RC images from what we could see, but now there's evidence of a trip to Exile. What are they hiding from us or is RC really so insignificant? If Jiffy is saying that the idol will come into play, then why no hyping up a potential visit to Exile? I take this to mean that the idol in question that has an impact on the game is the regular immunity idol.

05-08-08, 04:49 PM (EST)
31. "RE: CBS Press Release Images"
HAHAHA, I love your picture!! You're very good at that stuff. You're probably right.

I just noticed it today, I mean I could be wrong and maybe Natalie doesn't go to exile, but she just wants to bring her bag to the challenge for the heck of it!! I mean how could they not hype it up if it's a big part of this week?? Anyway, I thought i'd point it out and get other people's input. Thanks.

05-06-08, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Probst Video Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-08 AT 08:35 AM (EST)

The pics from Jeff's video preview are pretty hard to make out -- poor quality.

HOWEVER, the voiceover is the gem from this. What the heck is Erik going to do that is worse than Ozzy & Jason's back-to-back blindsides????

The only thing worse than back-to-back HII blindsides, in my mind, would be Erik giving up his immunity necklace to one of the women, thinking he's safe, and they vote him out anyway.

05-06-08, 10:52 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Probst Video Preview"
When he says "tbe idol comes into play again" he means the hidden idol, though.

Jeff said early on in the rules about the HII that you can give the HII to someone else at TC before the votes are read. I'm thinking that's what happens this week that's never happened before.

05-06-08, 11:15 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Probst Video Preview"
Except, Edguardo gave Alex the HII to use, being fooled that Alex was the target and Edguardo ended up being voted out.

The clues here are really sketchy from Probst. Never being done before makes me think that maybe the women trick Erik into believing that Natalie found the HII (when she really didn't). Erik wins immunity, putting Cirie, Amanda & Parvati "seemingly" in danger. Erik is tricked into thinking Amanda is on the line and he owes Amanda and needs to save face with the jury after Amanda threw Erik under the bus. At TC, Erik thinks Amanda & Cirie are the targets and Erik thinks he is in an alliance with Amanda & Parvati. Erik gives his necklace to Amanda to valiantly "save her" and then all the women vote for Erik.

Someone else posted a similar scenario to this somewhere else --Michel, maybe? It's a bit convoluted, but could work. And as Parvati says, Erik would fall for it.

05-06-08, 12:35 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Probst Video Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-08 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

In the transcript Parvati says *Jason* would fall for "it" -- is that a mistake or is the scene from a previous episode?

Re the HII: Earl/Yau-Man et al knew that either Mookie or Alex had the idol; Dreamz told them that Mookie gave it to Alex. They weren't sure which one so Stacy suggested they vote for Edgardo to be safe.

But that all happened before they got to TC, where it ended up that Alex played the idol. It would be something new if the HII were passed to someone else at TC after the votes were cast.

I don't really understand the logic of the other scenario. Why would the women want to trick Erik into thinking Natalie has the HII? If Amanda/Cirie/Parvati wants Erik's help, either jointly or individually, wouldn't they be trying to persuade him to get rid of Natalie?

05-06-08, 04:53 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Probst Video Preview"
I don't really understand the logic of the other scenario. Why would the women want to trick Erik into thinking Natalie has the HII? If Amanda/Cirie/Parvati wants Erik's help, either jointly or individually, wouldn't they be trying to persuade him to get rid of Natalie?

I was thinking that if Erik is flip-flopping and the women are unsure which way he is really going to vote, they just kind of force him into a corner. He truly believes Natalie has the idol and they can't vote for her and the other target is Amanda, whom he is guilted into protecting . . . spur-of-the-moment, after all that pressuring, he goes with Amanda's alliance and gives her the necklace to save her, thinking there are 3 votes (his, Amanda's and Parvati's) against Cire. However, the women, sick of Erik's pandering between alliances, all vote for him since he willingly gave up the necklace.

I don't know, I just expect it to be a huge blunder to top James, Ozzy & Jason's blunders.

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-08, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Probst Video Preview"
Has anyone ever given away the Immunity Challenge Idol in any season of Survivor? Isnt that considered an idol that can be played?

I dont recall anyone ever giving away the immunity idol in any season... At least, not off the top of my head. Maybe I'm wrong. But, I think the biggest blunder is that Eric wins the immunity challenge, (for a 3rd time in a row, and note Jason's, er, uh, I mean Erics big lead in the running race in the same vidcaps or screencap pics), and then gets tricked into giving it to Amanda, and then he gets voted out.

That to me, would take the cake!!

I also noted the pics from the screencap pics posted and the Jury is cheering. They wouldnt be cheering if Amanda were voted out. So far, by the looks on peoples faces in the jury, they are all rooting for Amanda.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Probst Video Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-08 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

I don't remember the individual immunity won in challenges as being refered to as an idol. Jeff calls it the immunity necklace.

That immunity necklace has been passed twice:

1- At F10 in Pearl Island, Burton had been granted individual immunity for one TC because he was a returning Outcast. When he also won the individual immunity, he gave it to Rupert.

2- At F6 in Amanzon, Jenna had individual immunity but was ready to go home. She gave it to Heidi because they thought Heidi would have a better shot at winning immunity and ruining Rob's plan. Rob saw Jenna as his goat so the hesitating Christy went home instead.

As anyone seen the preview where Jeff snuffes someone's torch but that someone his blacked out? Maybe a vidcap would show who could fill that outline. For one thing, Jeff seemed to be looking straight ahead which would mean the bootee would be about as tall as Jeff. That could only be Erik or Amanda, but she isn't leaving.

05-06-08, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Probst Video Preview"
Thank you Michel! I just wasnt sure about he necklace being considered an idol or not.

Well what then have we never seen before that has to do with an idol? I have not seen the vid cap... Is it in one of our threads? if so, can you cut and paste for me?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Probst Video Preview"
The jury pics are from when Amanda presented the HII last episode to Jeff. All 4 of them did a mini-victory dance while she was headed to Jeff to hand it over...... especially after she played the "I'm gonna go, I'm the low person on the totem pole" role perfectly so Erik, Natalie, Amanda, and Natalie would concentrate their votes on her and not attempt to go around any possibility of a HII......

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "? = Erik... I think!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-08 AT 10:28 PM (EST)

Survivor phoenix had the vidcap I was looking for:

By judging from Jeff's eyes, he is looking at someone as tall as he is and that should be Erik.

It's taken from Epi # 13 promo but is it epi #13 TC? I'm guessing it is.

05-07-08, 07:10 AM (EST)
19. "RE: ? = Erik... I think!"
Well, you could have just presented proof in the pudding there, michel. If you look to the left of the question mark, you can clearly see that this person is blonde, and judging by the fluff of their hair out to the sides, I would GUESS that this is indeed Erik...they also appear to be wearing their buff around their neck?

If this is episode 13...

Clearly it is not Amanda, Parv, or Cirie...

05-07-08, 07:45 AM (EST)
20. "Definately, Erik?"
Here is the series of vidcaps from Survivor Phoenix...

Misty365 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-07-08, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty365 Click to send private message to Misty365 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Maybe not Erik"
If you look closely at the head it looks like the person either has a camo hat on or it could be the buff on the head. I don't remember ever seeing Erik wear his buff on his head or wear a hat (I could be wrong).

Modesty 65 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Modesty Click to send private message to Modesty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Maybe not Erik"
I saw a buff too when I saw it. I also looked back at previous snuffings for some perspective. If that is indeed a shot of the tribal council, I seriously doubt it's Erik. Erik is MUCH taller than Probst - so is Amanda (recounts when probst was on tippy toes putting an immunity necklace on her in China).

I think we're seeing Natalie here. She's close to Probst in size and she's worn a buff on her head in the last two tribals at least. Had the buff on her head in all the promos too. If Erik doesn't have immunity, this would indeed be a shock. I have everything crossed!

Modesty 65 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Modesty Click to send private message to Modesty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Definately, Erik?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-08 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

OKay I'm an idiot for not seeing this sooner... and I can't take screencaps because I'm also technically disadvantaged. I have found the exact image above and it is definitely the Alexis boot from the previous episode. They're trying to snake us. I can't believe I wasted so much time. Grrr.

Edited to add:
Okay - Survivor Phoenix have already capped it.

05-07-08, 12:41 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Definately, Erik?"
I've decided that Mark, Jeffy, and the network are having just as much fun faking us out as they are putting on the shows.

Is it just me, or does anyone else here think that Mark and Jeffy sit up at night reading our posts of speculations and thoughts?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Probst Preview"
Okay, so CBS is playing with us regarding the "?" I think they are implying that it's Erik though.

In the video, right after we see Jiffy snuffing "?'s" torch, we get 4 vidcaps. First they are in black and white and then Erik is highlighted in color (he's targeted). Then the women gain color and Erik fades to black and white (he's snuffed out).

Setup by Tribe

Misty365 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-07-08, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty365 Click to send private message to Misty365 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Probst Preview"
Either Amanda is really far behind or really far ahead in the IC...

No one to be seen at the puzzle boards behind her

No one on the course with her

That would lead me to believe the rest are still digging

05-07-08, 12:47 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Probst Preview"
Looks to me like she is ahead of everyone else... But in a diff pic with them on the race track there, it looked like Eric was in the lead.

GO AMANDA!!!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Probst Preview"
Thanks Runnr and CTgirl for bringing over those vidcaps! First, that is most definitely Alexis in the ? caps! I thought that was too short to be Erik!

The vidcaps of Erik in color/the rest in B&W only signify to me that he is the last man standing. Can he stay in the game or will he be eaten alive by the Black widows. That's all misdirection. I think the spot light should be more on Nat + Erik as the last two FANS standing. One of them will go on Thursday, I am sure of it!

The last pic of Amanda by herself on the track is very interesting. Maybe she will win the Immunity Necklace this week.

"Your'e amazing -- own it!" ... Ami Cusack talking about Ozzy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •