The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it smells like a rat, give it cheese""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-30-08, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it smells like a rat, give it cheese""
thanks to Survivor Fever for the title here: http://survivorfever.net/s16_episode_titles.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it ... PepeLePew13 04-30-08 1
   RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it ... Chez 05-01-08 2
       RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it ... electropoprebel 05-01-08 3
       RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it ... Misty365 05-08-08 9
 RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it ... michel 05-02-08 4
   RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it ... samboohoo 05-02-08 5
       Disagree Q 05-02-08 6
       I DISAGREE TOO Runnr3003 05-02-08 7
           Gnatalie citywitch 05-02-08 8
       I disagree sol 05-08-08 11
 RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it ... suzzee 05-08-08 10
   RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it ... ginger0226 05-08-08 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-08, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it smells like a rat, give it cheese""
Sounds like a Cirie soundbite to me.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-01-08, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it smells like a rat, give it cheese""
>Sounds like a Cirie soundbite to
>me.
>

I'll buy that. Spoken in reference to whom? I'll guess Natalie. I don't think she will turn on the other Faves just yet.

electropoprebel 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-01-08, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail electropoprebel Click to send private message to electropoprebel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it smells like a rat, give it cheese""
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-08 AT 00:11 AM (EST)

i think it's DEFINITELY an Erik quote. he's given us a few off the wall quotes all season. soundz like he might be attempting to strike a deal with the a power player (Parvati most likely, possibly Cirie)

OOPZ... After watching the preview for next weekz episode, it seemz as if the Rat is Erik and the girlz are gonna be throwing him some cheeze.

Misty365 28 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty365 Click to send private message to Misty365 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it smells like a rat, give it cheese""
Saw a preview last night, this is said by Natalie and Cirie. Natalie says the first part and Cirie the second part, I believe they said "he" before it so it must be in reference to Erik.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it smells like a rat, give it cheese""
The one that gave off the biggest rat smell in the last episode was Erik for what he did to Amanda. I wouldn't be surprise if he sees himself as the swing vote and does a "Dolly" at TC. It would fit with Probst saying players should know better in S16.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it smells like a rat, give it cheese""
Totall don't see Erik being a rat. For once I think he was actually being smart. Amanda is nice, hasn't pissed off the jury. It's a good time to vote her, he did. She, on the other hand, acted like a spoiled brat. I know that last night she was acting, but she always acts like that.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-02-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Disagree"
I do not think Amanda was acting the spoiled brat. She was ACTING like a person who was disappointed. A brat would have gone all tantrum like and carry on and on and on (Sue Hawk anyone?). Amanda was calmly and clearly stating her point. Erik would have been gone if she (Ozzy really) did not keep her at merge time and now he cuts her lose (for a good reason however) over a visibly injured player.

IMO, Erik has played one of the stupidest games in survivor history. He is just so young, inexperienced and star struck (THAT is Jeff Probst, LOL). He should have made a move this week to save himself, but now it appears he will make his move next week. A day late and a dollar short.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-08, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I DISAGREE TOO"
Amanda did not act like a spoiled brat at all. She in fact handled it well, and very professinally I thought. I would have gone to Eric too to plead my case. Afterall - We're talking a million dollars here, not chump change you find in the couch. Of course she is going to exhaust every avenue. She knew her tail was on the choppig block, she had to do something to save any alliance she possibly could. And of course she is going to be bummed out, she's been on the show twice, and she's probably pretty darn hungry by now. She has worked hard in this game, learned her lessons from last season, and has done pretty well.

Did you see/hear Natalie in the previews for next week standing outside their little tent thing listening in on a conversation she wasnt invited into referencing bi...slapping Eric and something about his Mother because she was so angry??

Now THAT my fine friend is a spoiled brat, and a mean one at that.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Gnatalie"
ha! imagine if the quote was from Natalie "If it smells like a rat, give it cheese..then floss my teeth with the b****es tail!"

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "I disagree"
Amandas comments showed she learned something from Todd ... give the jury information before the final council that will influence their decision.

IMO these were not the actions of a spoiled brat but someone really playing the game.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it smells like a rat, give it cheese""
I caught part of a commercial last night, Natalie (if I got this wrong excuse me please)and Cirie both had a hand in the quote. Natalie for the smells like a rat, Cirie for the give (if I heard correctly) "him" cheese, not the word it. Like I said I wasn't fully tuned in but obviously if Cirie said him they were refering to Erik.

Spring outfit thanks to Sharnina

ginger0226 32 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger0226 Click to send private message to ginger0226 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "S16 Episode #13 Title: "If it smells like a rat, give it cheese""
here is a link to the web promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Ox2SKCeuU

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •