The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-28-08, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
for whatever it's worth, thanks to Survivor Fever for this teaser here http://survivorfever.net/s16_episode_titles.html :"You haven't seen the end of dumb moves at tribal council," teases Jeff Probst. "{Tonight's} episode is one where you go, 'You've got to be kidding me...this just didn't happen...how could this happen 16 seasons in?'"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser Brownroach 04-28-08 1
   RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser michel 04-28-08 2
       RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser suzzee 04-28-08 3
       RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser CTgirl 04-29-08 4
           RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser michel 04-29-08 6
 RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser samboohoo 04-29-08 5
   RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser Brownroach 04-29-08 7
       RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser citywitch 04-29-08 8
           RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser Chez 04-30-08 10
               RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser Runnr3003 05-05-08 13
               RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser Brownroach 05-05-08 15
       RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser Outfrontgirl 04-30-08 9
           RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser sunflowers 05-05-08 11
 RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser Q 05-05-08 12
   RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser Runnr3003 05-05-08 14
       RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser citywitch 05-05-08 16
 RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser kingfish 05-05-08 17
   RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser Q 05-05-08 18
       RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser Brownroach 05-06-08 21
   RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser michel 05-05-08 19
       RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser CattyChat 05-06-08 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-08, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
Ah, so there is Another Bigger Worst Biggest Blunder Ever next week.

yawn

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-08, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
It must be something Jason does!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-08, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
Yup, they bring him back via the secret Ponderosa Immunity Idol. It was hidden in a bottle of strategically placed hair product. Then he doesn't play it so he has bookends when he goes home. Clever, clever Jason.

A Tribal Sig

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
Good guess Michel! But if Jason played his idol out-of-turn, Jiffy would just throw it in the fire again. It has to be someone else since we know that Jason brought his idol home with him.

Seriously, I saw that and immediately thought Erik: Jason v. 2.0. But I have been thinking, here is how I would like it to play out:

Amanda finds the HII this week and bounces Alexis.

The idol gets rehidden. Natalie goes to exile next week and finds the HII. Parvati, Cirie and Amanda convince her that Erik is going and she doesn’t play the idol. How ironic would that be after all her confessionals last week about the women eating the men; Erik outlasts her! I don’t know why the Black Widow Brigade would vote Natalie out over Erik, but it would be another great blindside. It shouldn’t happen that way since the idol expires after Final 5 tribal council, but you never know. Maybe someone thinks it's good until Final Four.

Either way my money is on a fan making the blunder. Didn’t you say that the theme this season was Fans are dumb?

Setup by Tribe

04-29-08, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
Aren't they?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
I wonder if it has to do with the idol at all. The idol hasn't been around for 16 seasons.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

04-29-08, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
I think it's not related to the HII, for that reason. It's as if to say, "this is something they should know not to do going back to Season 2."

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

04-29-08, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
could it possibly involve a tie vote and the dreaded fire-making?
could they possibly still not be able to light a fire? (the fans sure had trouble early on - was that a foreshadowing?)

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-30-08, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
Maybe it's just a fire-building immunity challenge and the fans can't do it.

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-05-08, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
Oh for heavens sake.... LMAOOOO

You would think that these people would practice making fire at home, BEFORE actually leaving to go be on the show... But somehow, with this cast of survivors, I kinda doubt any of them practiced their fire making skills.

NOTE TO SELF - If ever a contestant on Survivor, or any reality tv show for that matter, practice fire making and tropical plant identification.

05-05-08, 11:52 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
It's being described as a dumb move, though, which I read as something intentionally done for strategic reasons or whatever; whereas a fire-building situation is dictated by the producers as part of the game.

Anyway, I think by now the audience would not be surprised that, 16 seasons in, the contestants can't start a fire.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-08 AT 00:13 AM (EST)

good point!
Kind of hard to have a deadlock tie at F5.
What about splitting the vote between three or more people instead of what we would expect, which is 2-3 (with possible swing vote politicking) or 4-1? Throwing your vote somewhere for no good reason is a sign of lesson not learned.

A is for Amanda
E is for Erik ...

ETA that trusting any of them would be a dumb move.

sunflowers 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-08, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sunflowers Click to send private message to sunflowers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
What about soming giving up the indiv. immunity thinking they are safe and then they are voted out??

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-05-08, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
Personally, I also think this is that Eric thinks he is the swing vote, the power player, ala scout and christy, etc. Then they all just decide instead to vote him out for wavering? That would be a lesson most people should know by now.

Especially as Eric is the odd MAN out (pun intended), he should commit and hope for the best. Even if he commits, his blunder may be thinking they will trust him, as he just won TWO back to back II's. If he does not go to exile or have the II, I would vote him out in a second. Young, althletic, etc.

Who knows.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-05-08, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
That sounds about right Q... And I wonder if we'll see confessionals with Eric, trapped in his dilema, of having to be in the swing vote. Bragging about it. LOL

05-05-08, 12:00 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
they've sort of already shown that - the promos showed Eric saying that every woman has tried to make some sort of deal with him, but he didn't know who to trust

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-08, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
While an Eric boot make pretty good sense here, reference to a mistake could be mistake by the women in general to keep Eric, in spite of the lessons of Cris Daugherty season (was that Palau?)

It would be so typical for a couple of these people to think that they could use Eric's desperate vote to boot someone who thinks they are safe, i.e. Amanda and Parvati using him to back-stab Cerie? Natalie and anyone using him to back-stab Pavarti?

Right now, from the last vote, there is a least a minor rift between teams Amanda/Pavarti, and Cerie/Natalie. Eric would provide the vote either duo could use to dominate for a week or two more.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-05-08, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
I think cris won Vanuatau? The cop/fireman, Tom from Long Island won Palau.

And I don't think Amanda/Poverty will keep Eric over Cirie. Amanda's question to Cirie about if she was not going last Ep., it would have been Cirie/Poverty/Amanda to the end. Unless of course, Cirie chooses to go to the end with Nat/Eric, and I just don't see her doing that right now, but you never know.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

05-06-08, 12:56 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
Unless of course, Cirie chooses to go to the end with Nat/Eric, and I just don't see her doing that right now, but you never know.

It's really not a good idea for Cirie. If there is an F2, Cirie is unlikely to win the F3 challenge, and then either Natalie or Erik would most likely take the other Fan to F2. If there is an F3, Cirie will have betrayed her alliance with Parvati and Amanda, and went along with the plot to get Ozzy out. Jason/Alexis would have no reason to vote for Cirie over Erik/Natalie. She might conceivably get James's and Eliza's votes, but even those are iffy. She couldn't truly count on any votes in that scenario.

05-05-08, 05:16 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
Chris had given us multiple confessionals about his plans on beating the women, on "burning them" he said. Erik has shown nothing more than a freaky, start-struck fan. Instead of Chris, he'll probably make a "Dolly" of himself, thinking he's the swing vote.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-06-08, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 13 TV Guide teaser"
Reading all the above comments, I tend to agree that Erik thinks he's top dog with everyone politicking for his vote and the women get sick of his wavering and just vote him out.

That is definitely a lesson that has been learned over and over throughout the seasons -- PICK AND ALLIANCE to vote with or suffer the consequences.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •