The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, Ep 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-08, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps, Ep 11"
thanks to Survivor Fever for the video captures!

http://www.survivorfever.net/s16_vc_ep11_4_17.html#voiceover

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11 CattyChat 04-18-08 1
   RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11 byoffer 04-18-08 2
       RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11 PepeLePew13 04-18-08 3
           RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11 UNCLERICH1 04-19-08 4
           RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11 Georgianna 04-21-08 5
               RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11 Flowerpower 04-21-08 6
                   RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11 Georgianna 04-21-08 7
               Update ... Georgianna 04-22-08 12
 RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11 whoami 04-21-08 8
   RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11 Georgianna 04-22-08 9
       RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11 UNCLERICH1 04-22-08 10
           RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11 seldon 04-22-08 11
               RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11 UNCLERICH1 04-23-08 14
 Probst promo dabo 04-23-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-18-08, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11"
Well, I sure hope the "him" in the "We need to get rid of him" is misdirection trying to make us think Parvati is talking about James.

I think the "him" is going to be Jason. After Ozzy, Jason is the next-biggest immunity challenge threat.

James is just strong and pretty. He's not particularly agile, not a strong swimmer, not particularly intelligent. James just has the strength and fortitude, but nothing else to give him an edge in challenges.

Jason is the target. (At least I hope he is, so I can get another episode or two of James' physique before he disappears into past Survivor obscurity never to be seen again )

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-08, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11"
I agree with everything you said, but...

James seems really pissed off about Ozzy's boot. He might start making things uncomfortable around camp (especially for Parvati and Cirie, whom he thought were in his alliance with Ozzy, and who seem to be running the game), and they might use that to decide to boot him.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-08, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11"
You know what? They didn't have to show us the James-Parvati tidbit in last night's episode where Parv wasn't thrilled with James making a lot of noise -- they could have inserted that as a set-up to the fireworks that will happen between these two next week and build up the ammo for a momentous incident resulting in James' boot.

However, I tend to believe the TV Guide spoiler to mean that Jason will do something colossally stupid to get himself booted next week.

UNCLERICH1 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11"
Thanks FloPow!! and here is the video
Thanks to YouTube video and Survivor Phoenix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYoYtOSsHYU

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-21-08, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-08 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

However, I tend to believe the TV Guide spoiler to mean that Jason will do something colossally stupid to get himself booted next week.

Based on the Vidcaps found here, Survivor Fever is speculating that the RC this week is a Food Auction. And that the images of a frustrated Jason may mean that he is the 'winner' of this week's instant getaway to Exile Island.

Which would be doubly 'devastating' if the Auction also included the opportunity to bid on a family visit. A reward that, according to early spoilers, is won by "her friend" who then shares it with (at least) Natalie.

Even worse, Jason's dejection could be the result of pooling funds with those of Natalie's "friend" (in return for a promise to split the purchase) and then being 'jilted' not only in front of his peers but also in front of a parent, sibling or friend.

Before being Exiled.

Note: SF also indicates that the IC may be a relay, but the vidcaps don't include any wide shots. So, it is possible that the Challenge involves family members in its second stage.

In any event, I think that it's a fairly safe bet that Jason is this week's Exile and that he does bring the HII back with him.

But, at this point, my speculation parts company with both SF's (that site flatly declares that Jason will not win II this week) and your own ...

Somewhere in all of the Episode 11 clues being bandied about (and it may have been in TV Guide's text) there is a reference to Jeff's "ribbing" the person who commits this "biggest blunder". And I just can't imagine him doing that to someone who has just been voted out of the Game.

And "moronic" is a pretty darned strong word for a national publication to use in referring to a move by a non- politician.

But, what if a thoroughly demoralized, isolated and paranoid Jason, in a classic moronic moment, played the HII ... with an Immunity Necklace still around his neck?

Can you just see it!

Jeff couldn't return the HII to Jason. James (and all of his successors) would be forever exonerated and the hapless Jason would be more than fair game for that "ribbing". In short: everyone but the evening's "blindsided" Boot (and, for good measure, Jason could even screw that up with a tying vote) would be delightedly ... slackjawed.

ETA: And now that I've gotten that out of my system, I'm ready for my "ribbing" ...

ETA: All of the speculation now highlighted in bold (above) is almost certainly ... wrong. SF (citing TV GUIDE'S teaser for Episode 12 airing on May 1st) indicates that the Survivor's loved ones won't appear until then.

Too, I, inaccurately, said that SF had indicated that the IIC for Episode 11 might be a "relay". Accurately, the text reads that the Survivors may have competed in "teams". And if that turns out to be the case, then (absent guests this week) I would think that we're going to see some variation of the 'Losing team (of four) goes immediately to Tribal Council' twist. And that would mean that, if Jason was at Tribal at all, he didn't have Individual Immunity. And that would mean that the worst thing that he could have done (if his "moronic move" is related to the impact of the HII at this week's Tribal Council) would have been (1) to fail to play it or (2) to give it away.

So, perhaps we should be speculating about a "moronic move" by Jason that is not directly related to the Idol and/or the Idol at Tribal Council?

For instance, could he have found the Idol and left it ... on Exile Island?

And with that, I think that this scatterbrained Sagittarius will (true to form) leave the hard work to our resident (genius) Scorpio (and other assorted more discerning types) ...

ETA: OK! Just one last thing:

Now, SF has removed their notation that Jason does not win II this week (See the underlined text above).

And they still haven't updated their Bootsheet.

This Season is turning out to be a lot of fun, isn't it!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11"
I like it, Georgiana! Definately would fulfill the TV Guide hype and "moronic" from Jeff! There are just so many options for Jason....but it definately would fit with the Jason that is at least being edited this way.

04-21-08, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-08 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

Whew! Thank you, FP!

I just haven't been able to imagine any scenario (ETA ... other than the one above) more foolish than James' failure to play one of two HIIs because he was 'convinced' of his safety.

A 'convinced' Ozzy only had one. And, in this coming Episode (barring a humdinger of a twist), a 'convinced' Jason could only have had one. And, while a 'convinced' player's unwise gift of either the HII or II could be called many things, I simply don't think that it could be termed "moronic".

However, giving away both would, in my opinion, warrant its use ...

So (in for a penny ...), if Jason isn't this week's Boot, then who is?

G

04-22-08, 09:19 PM (EST)
12. "Update ..."
For two months, I have gone to the Survivor Fever site to access information about this Season. And for two months, the pages there loaded with updated information. Then, for a week, time seemed to stop at the site. Or, at least, on its Bootlist page. And, until I read a post in the Survivor Spoilers Forum at SS just a few minutes ago that advised another poster that it was necessary to access SF's pages and then refresh them, I thought that the list still remained frozen at Epidode Nine.

Refreshed, it doesn't.

Long story short:

For Episode 11, SF speculates that everyone is "Safe" with the exception of Erik ("Vulnerable") and Jason ("Most Vulnerable").

Too, although last evening their Challenge Speculation page ... unrefreshed ... noted that Episode 11's IC winner was "not Jason" and earlier today ... unrefreshed ... that notation had disappeared, it is now ... if the page is refreshed ... there again. And the speculation remains that the Challenge may have been a team affair.

And, if I'm boring everyone with something that most, if not all, of you already knew, I apologize. I just don't like being responsible for posting inaccurate information.

Heaven knows, I'm pathetically detail-challenged as it is. I didn't need all of this 'help' from SF ...

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-21-08, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11"
CBS is building up the women for this episode

Is this our emerging power player?(she has been hiding for so long.)Now she will devour her competition.

The men are going to be extinct?

Symbolic chopping: now what could that mean?

Does she have this much power?(or is it perceived?)

The poor guys.

Sharing secrets.

And James

~Agman

04-22-08, 01:18 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-08 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

Presumably, packing the Jury with a majority of rested, well-fed and beer-fortified - young and single - heterosexual males would have worked well for Parvati, Amanda and Alexis. But, I can't imagine that either Cirie or Natalie saw any advantage in facing that Jury while seated beside - or between - any one - or combination of - the three.

Call me sexist (an invitation not meant to be taken literally ... ), but if I were either one of those ladies, I would much rather have faced one featuring a majority of young women while seated beside - or between - any one - or combination of - James (the domesticated), Jason (the detested) or Erik (the dazzled).

However, every spoiler says that either one or both of Cirie and Natalie didn't see it that way. Or that Parvati, Amanda and Alexis won the battle. And, perhaps, the war.

04-22-08, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11"
Hello everyone!! here is the video of the women rule for episode 11. thanks to YouTube video and Survivor Fever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EhqI0Ljkf0

seldon 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-22-08, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seldon Click to send private message to seldon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11"
>Hello everyone!! here is the video
>of the women rule for
>episode 11. thanks to YouTube
>video and Survivor Fever
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EhqI0Ljkf0

The video says it's from Survivor Phoenix.

04-23-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11"
Hi seldon and welcome!! thank you for catching my mistake!! Survivor Phoenix and YouTube do a great job with the video's,and I wish they were a little larger in size!! Again Thank You seldon

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-08, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Probst promo"
Courtesy of CBS at YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp7usdVbKXA

Another jawdropping Tribal as the crown passes from Ozzy to someone else.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •