The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-16-08, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"

Survivor: Micronesia – Fans vs Faves
Episode 10: “I Promise . . .”

Previously on Survivor . . .

First there was a tribe merger feast,
during which, James ate a wing-ed beast.

Later . . .

Jason held his breath to win the immunity necklace,
thus leaving Eliza feeling utterly helpless.

A stick-with-a-face was what Jason had found,
while on exile island, just rooting around.

Eliza was then given the stick-with-a-face,
Jason feeling certain it would secure Eliza’s place.

Tribal Council was held, Eliza feeling the heat,
but before votes were read, Eliza jumped to her feet.

The stick-with-a-face, Eliza handed to Jeff,
causing the fans to hold their collective breath.

Jeff recited the rules for when an idol is played,
half the tribe snickering, the other half afraid.

The stick-with-a-face gets tossed in the fire,
Eliza realizing her situation has become dire.

“Ozzy has the idol! He made this fake!”,
Eliza exclaimed for all the fans’ sake.

“I admit that I did it,” Ozzy said with a laugh,
relishing every second of Eliza’s pathetic gaffe.

Ozzy’s stick-with-a-face indeed turned out to be a fake,
as it burned, he sadly exclaimed, “That took me hours to make!”

Reference Guide

Welcome everyone! Whether you are new to our community or been around for years, here are some valuable resources gathered together here at your fingertips:

• For our new visitors, please take a few moments to review our Community Guidelines.

• For an in-depth and witty summary of last week’s episode, check out the Colonel’s Ep. 9 Summary.

• CTGirl did another fabulous job on last’s week’s SOTS. Check it out, if you missed it.

• For real-time, play-by-play commentary from last week’s episode, go to the Ep. 9 East Coast Spoiler Thread. Watch for Estee’s Update thread before every show and join in!

• Last, but certainly not least, a must read is Veruca Salt’s The Players, The Game, The Editing - Fans v Faves. No season would be complete without Veruca and our other “experts” who do an amazing job analyzing the possible meaning of the editing of words, actions, images, music and interviews throughout the season.

Without further ado . . .

Survivor: Micronesia – Fans vs Faves
Episode 10: “I Promise . . .”

DISCLAIMER: Well, I survived preparing my taxes all day today (though my finances, not so much).

The following SOTS is mainly for entertainment purposes only. I am frazzled and clueless trying to grasp at straws to attempt to prophesize this week’s episode.

In short, don't bet your life on the accuracy of this week's SOTS.

Thanks to all that have been posting theories, vidcaps and other helpful material in the spoilers thread. Without all of you, I think I would have committed hara-kiri by now.

I’ll attempt to start at the beginning of the Tribal Council aftermath.

Poor Jason is reeling from the shock that stick-with-a-face was a fake.
Dumbfounded, he wanders in the night.

As the sun rises the next morning, the protein scurries to safety.

James begins working at the crack of dawn (any excuse for a gratuitous James shot ).

Reward Challenge

Previews contain this cryptic message. Ooooh, erie.

Awww, cute little Native Kiddies. How sweet!
CUE THE REWARD CHALLENGE!

The previews show it is a water-based reward challenge. The tribe is going to be split into two teams, either by a school-yard pick'em or a random draw, leaving one unlucky survivor to sit out the challenge, not eligible for reward.

I don't have any idea on the team dynamics. Based on the above picture, I would guess that Amanda & Ozzy are on opposing teams, since they are in the same shot.

Scarlett makes the astute comment: "All cameras are on Ozzy as he once again DIVEs into the sea! This is the RC and I think it is his to lose."

I agree with the wise Scarlett that Ozzy will lead his team to victory and the reward.

Ozzy and his "team" will be whisked away to Yap, to take part in Island Festivities.

Thank you, Tribe, for providing censorship for Ozzy's "giblets" for our PG-13 board.

Other Notables

James is still looking mighty darn fine, while thinking some deep thoughts.

Cirie is still up to her old tricks, plotting against one of her "original alliance mates."

And Parvati is still flirting and aligning with everyone.

Which brings us to one of our Web site clues, which Smokedog brought over to us here for discussion:

”One Castaway has made too many promises to too many friends, leading to a Tribal Council in which SHE is forced to betray an alliance.”

Everyone easily figured out this means our flirtatious Parvati.

Immunity Challenge

Scarlett was the first to discover what the Immunity Challenge consists of and started the Discussion Thread.

Another recycled challenge, we are all familiar with. Who has the stamina to win the Immunity Necklace?

Here is where things get interesting and theories run amuck. We get a lot of teasers.

We see Ozzy looking pained and Jason looking calm and carefree.

And then there's James, just looking mighty darn fine.

The previews then turn dark and ominous.

Here's where things get sketchy and the debate heated. The one thing everyone agrees to is that Jason is the one who will make a "pact" and that it will end up being tantamount to what Jeff terms the BIGGEST BLUNDER in the history of Survivor.

Going back to the Web site clues is this:

"Desperate for friends and allies, one castaway sacrifices immunity in order to stay in the game."

So, does Jason voluntarily give up winning immunity at the IC, allowing someone other than Ozzy to win immunity? It sure sounds feasible and "biggest blunder" worthy, especially since it's Jason with no allies left in the game.

Dabo states: "Getting Jason to toss the IC to anyone but Ozzy would be the strategy for trying to blind side Ozzy."

In this scenario, with Cirie's scheming and talk of trying to get out Ozzy and his immunity idol, it starts to make sense. Adding that to the "Do you trust THEM?" and "promises of safety from every single tribemate."

On the other hand, Bebo makes a good argument that: “The only desperate one is Jason. The others have at least one alliance that they feel they can trust. The ultimate sacrifice is agreeing to be the "pawn" in an Ozzy blind side.

The plan: Ozzy is told that he is being targeted by nuAirai, so he plays the II. Jason is being told that he will be getting two votes from Ozzy and James, because they're being told he's the target, but that the other six are planning to split their votes 3-3 between Ozzy and James (or Erik) so that one of them will go home if Ozzy uses the II.

What really happens: Ozzy plays the II unnecessarily as Jason is voted out in a landslide, leaving Ozzy vulnerable in any THAT’S CORRECT. where he does not have individual immunity.”

Giving up the Immunity Necklace at THAT’S CORRECT., especially when you are Jason, would be a HUGE BLUNDER that would make James getting duped by his alliance and voted out with 2 idols look like nothing.

Brownroach then makes a great counter-argument: "One problem with that scenario is, why not just vote Ozzy out?

There are two ways Ozzy could get played by the tribe: 1) they make him feel safe so he doesn’t use the idol, while they vote him out; or 2) they make him believe he is the target so that he does play the idol, while they vote out someone else (or they vote for Ozzy but someone else leaves). Either way the hidden idol is voided and goes back to Exile Island.

But I don’t really see the sense of plan 2. Ozzy’s still a formidable challenge hog without the hidden idol. It would be better for everyone (except Amanda) to get Ozzy out of the game altogether."

To further muddy the waters, SB62 brought us over this potential gem that is posted in the TVGuide for NEXT week:

However, this doesn’t seem to mesh with Jeff’s preview, which you can view here, in which Jeff tells us THIS WEEK is when the huge blunder occurs, in which James relinquishes his dumbass crown. I am thinking this is just a mistake and the picture & caption is for this week’s episode.

In any event, my head hurts from all this confusion. One thing I feel pretty certain of is that Ozzy does NOT win immunity.

I wish I could be of more assistance, but if any new info pops up in the next couple of days, I’ll make any appropriate amendments.

Other Notables - Part Deux
Cave Happenings

James whispering sweet nothings into Parvati’s ear.

James & Ozzy have an interesting pow-wow.

And James looking mighty darn fine with his great pecs prominently displayed.

The Tribe Has Spoken

Poor dim-witted Jason gullibly relies on promises from the enemy and allows himself to be a pawn in evil Cirie’s plan. Hopefully, it at least gets the hidden immunity idol out, leaving Ozzy vulnerable. Ozzy is getting a bit too big for his britches, in my opinion, and ripe for a downfall.

Quick Recap

Utters Title ~~~~~~~~ Parvati & Everyone Else, except Ozzy to Jason
Reward Challenge ~~~~ Team Ozzy
Immunity Challenge ~~~ NOT Ozzy or Cirie
Snuffed Torch ~~~~~~~ Jason

Don’t forget to vote for who YOU think will be sent packing this week, right here in Dabo’s Voting Thread. Someone is bound to be right.

For more discussion on this week’s spoilers, try FlowerPower’s Vidcap Thread and Citiwitch’s Episode Title Thread.

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help this week. Hopefully something more concrete will break before Thursday night. I’m delirious from the tax preparation today and I’m ready to hit the hay . . . maybe James will visit my dreams and get my fire started or erect my shelter. Tax Day seems to have made me a bit randy. Very bizarre.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... dabo 04-16-08 1
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... Max Headroom 04-16-08 2
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... CTgirl 04-16-08 3
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... Scarlett O Hara 04-16-08 4
   RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... Brownroach 04-16-08 6
       RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... PepeLePew13 04-16-08 9
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... Brownroach 04-16-08 5
   RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... PepeLePew13 04-16-08 10
       RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... Brownroach 04-16-08 12
           RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... CattyChat 04-17-08 21
               RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... Brownroach 04-17-08 30
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... Wallflower66 04-16-08 7
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... joeyshox 04-16-08 8
   RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... CattyChat 04-17-08 20
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... Flowerpower 04-16-08 11
   RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... CattyChat 04-17-08 19
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... michel 04-16-08 13
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... suzzee 04-16-08 14
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... whoami 04-16-08 15
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... RudyRules 04-16-08 16
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... keezrfan 04-16-08 17
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... sugarbooger62 04-17-08 18
 Thanks, Everyone CattyChat 04-17-08 22
 Question re: Parvati smokedog 04-17-08 23
   RE: Question re: Parvati PepeLePew13 04-17-08 24
       RE: Question re: Parvati CTgirl 04-17-08 25
           RE: Question re: Parvati michel 04-17-08 26
               RE: Question re: Parvati CTgirl 04-17-08 28
                   RE: Question re: Parvati Brownroach 04-17-08 29
                       RE: Question re: Parvati renila 04-17-08 31
                           RE: Question re: Parvati Brownroach 04-17-08 32
                               RE: Question re: Parvati CattyChat 04-17-08 33
 RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTh... kircon 04-17-08 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-08, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
Excellent taxday SOTS

Jeff promised us a big blunder
Bigger than James
This better be good right!
Or Jason could just Marcellas

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-08, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
Nice SOTS work on a tough-to-spoil week!

I hope that whenever the big blunder happens, it's a good one. This entire season has put me to sleep.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-08, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
An amusing SOTS for a tough week to spoil (and TV Guide didn't help!) It's hard to read vidcaps when they revolve around a promise.

Good job Catty!

Setup by Tribe

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-08, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
"... and then there's James looking pretty darn fine!!"

Great SOTS, Catty! I was literally rolling on the floor laughing! You have a great sense of humor! I think that may have been Alexis shown in the RC instead of Amanda, but it doesn't matter.

I also agree that somehow, the DAWs will convince Jason to not win the immunity challenge with promises that they won't vote for him at TC. BIG MISTAKE on his part. I don't know if this is the week Ozzy will lose his HII or not. Time will tell!

You, my dear, have hit a home run! Thank you!

"Your'e amazing -- own it!" ... Ami Cusack talking about Ozzy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-08, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
I also agree that somehow, the DAWs will convince Jason to not win the immunity challenge with promises that they won't vote for him at TC.

This does make sense too. And it would explain the promises from every other tribemate.

But isn't that similar to what happened to Clarence in S3? (I didn't watch S3). I thought Clarence knew he was on the chopping block and was holding out for immunity but then made a rock-paper-scissors deal with the other person left standing (Teresa?), sacrificed the immunity, and got voted out.

That's more or less what Jason would be doing here. Would that really qualify as the biggest blunder?

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-08, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
The difference, I think, is that Clarence knew there was a risk he would lose out and be booted - he didn't extract any promises from T-Bird (yes, it was Teresa) or anyone else. In Jason's case, the mistake would be thinking he could trust everyone's promises. Big difference there.

04-16-08, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
Thanks, CattyChat, great job!

That TV Guide promo for next week really is a headscratcher. I do think Jason wins the IC which under ordinary circumstances would keep a person safe. But everything else seems to point to Jason making the huge blunder this week. So I'm sticking with the scenario that Jason gives up the necklace -- to Ozzy would be my guess, tying the hands of those who wanted to vote for Ozzy.

04-16-08, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-08 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

The thing I'm struggling with is, while your scenario makes sense, is why would Jason give up the necklace to Ozzy? He knows Ozzy already has the hidden immunity idol. Why not give it to someone else in the tribe (i.e. Cirie or one of the other fans in Erik/Natalie/Alexis)?

Oh... and Catty? Great catty job of doing the SOTS!

04-16-08, 04:43 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-08 AT 04:37 PM (EST)

I would assume that if Jason did win immunity there would be serious thoughts about booting Ozzy (we know from the preview that it is being discussed). So my theory was that, after finding out that everyone else wanted to get rid of Ozzy, Jason would give the II to Ozzy as a sign of respect and in an attempt to ally with him. It would be truly boneheaded because, in the absence of anyone else to target, everyone would just turn back around and vote for Jason.

You're right though, it doesn't quite add up. The "promises of safety" from every tribemate seem to take place at the challenge.

But to me, it wouldn't be the Biggest Blunder Ever if Jason drops out of the challenge early because he believes the others won't vote him out. To me that's on a par with, say, Lex keeping Amber around because he believed Boston Rob. Similar things have happened. We'll have to see how it plays out I guess.

04-17-08, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
I agree with what you're saying, BR. Between the clues, Jeff's "Preview" clip and the TVGuide article, it really has us chasing our tails. Very frustrating. Especially if Jeff's "biggest blunder ever" ends up being something that has already happened before.

To me, Jason winning immunity and THEN giving the necklace to somebody else is the only thing that would qualify as biggest blunder. And even that was done before in the Amazon with Heidi and Jenna. But we're talking Jason here, so it would be a HUGE blunder.

04-17-08, 04:58 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-08 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

Yes, at least Jenna knew how to put the screws to Rob C, and her gamble paid off -- and let's not forget that she won the game. Jason? -- not a clever boy...

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-16-08, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
You did a spectacular job, CC! Kudos to you, girlfriend! I hope that TV Guide thing is a mistake, and that Jason goes home this week like you said.

joeyshox 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-16-08, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joeyshox Click to send private message to joeyshox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
Great SOTS!!! Especially for this hard week...

I would really love to be there if you ever met James for the first time!! I could picture you jumping in his arms, and then passing out!

04-17-08, 08:21 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
LOL! Yes, James would be among the few "Survivors" I would love to meet (Rudy, Yau-Man, Yul, Terry & Todd.) If I was out for a girl's night, I would want to hang out with Parvati and Courtney (China).

Other than James' fantastic physique, the most attractive thing about James is he is a man of action. He really works hard around camp and provides for his "tribe." He also has some really funny comments, since he just says what he is thinking. He seems like a great, down-to-earth guy. Someone who would be fun to hang out with.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-08, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
Catty: You were a huge help this week! What an outstanding job you have done on a difficult week. And did I mention just how fine James is looking? WOW! I loved it all and I love your remarkable talents with the photochopping and such...I am a complete loser at that stuff! Thanks so much, Fp

04-17-08, 08:10 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
Thanks, FP. My photo chop skills are REALLY limited. The ideas in my head are much grander. I have mastered the "insert text" to an image though.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-08, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
A SOTS that starts with a rhyme
Means we're in for a good time.

Outstanding job CattyChat, I really loved it!

I'm impressed with your ability to enhance the vidcap so that we can see Ozzy on that plane

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-08, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
Excellent! This is an impossible week and you did a beautiful job. I love it when I can read spoilers and still not be sure of what will happen. Great photo's, mmmmmm I wonder who you have on your desktop???

A Tribal Sig

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-16-08, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
Great SOTS cattychat.

I am not convinced that this is the biggest blunder in Survivor. A lot of other things have happened as have been mentioned in other post. I guess we will see.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-08, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
Applause CC!

Nice SOTS, you randy girl.

A TP production!
"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

keezrfan 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-08, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keezrfan Click to send private message to keezrfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
<[[And James looking mighty darn fine with his great pecs prominently displayed.>]

LOL....great job!

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-17-08, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
I doff my chapeau to you Catty. Great job considering how much misdirection was put out there. This has got to be a pivotal week considering how they kept the clues under lock and key. SF has yet to update their bootsheet and that's odd. I hope the TV Guide thing is wrong on that airdate of 4/24 with Jason in the pic. My jaw almost dropped when I found it.

04-17-08, 08:34 AM (EST)
22. "Thanks, Everyone"
Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys. I was hoping I could at least get some laughs to mask the fact that I have absolutely no clue what the heck is going to happen tonight.

It also gave me a prime opportunity to throw in shots of James. He's been a little to invisible this season and I relish the one or two funny comments he makes per episode.

James cracked me up during the water-rising challenge where he claimed the fish were biting him. Not enough James' sound bites for my taste this season.

At least James & I always have China . . .

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-17-08, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Question re: Parvati"
The clues say she is forced to betray an alliance. I take that to mean she votes away from one of her core groups. So who does she side with?

04-17-08, 02:26 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Question re: Parvati"
And why is she having to worry about whom to betray if the logical boot is Jason?

Hrm. Is this a clue that something different is going down tonight and Jason is next week's boot per the TV Guide?

04-17-08, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Question re: Parvati"
That clue combined with the TV Guide spoiler (blunder?) is why I voted for Ozzy.

As Brownroach said, it's a real headscratcher. Things don't add up! I just hope that Jeff didn't over hype everything and that we end up being let down.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-08, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Question re: Parvati"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-08 AT 03:23 PM (EST)

If Cirie is pushing for Ozzy's boot and Parvati votes out Jason, she is betraying her alliance with Cirie.

If Amanda is pushing for Alexis' boot and Parvati votes out Jason, she is betraying her alliance with Amanda.

What would be nice for her is that, in both cases, Parvati can come out looking good to the eyes of many while the schemer is caught with a "smoking gun".

04-17-08, 04:36 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Question re: Parvati"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-08 AT 04:42 PM (EST)

You're probably right, but I took this, "Meanwhile, another castaway has made promises to too many friends, forcing an alliance betrayal at Tribal Council to be a surprise vote. It's just stuck that way in my head now and I can't get around it! I probably read too much into it.

I would think that Cirie, Parvati and Amanda would agree on the boot before Tribal (unless of course it's Ozzy and Amanda is in the dark! ). It's just semantics now!

04-17-08, 04:51 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Question re: Parvati"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-08 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

Yes, the Parvati-betraying-an-alliance thing is another source of irritation because how is that the case if she votes for Jason?

One Castaway has made too many promises to too many friends, leading to a Tribal Council in which she is forced to betray an alliance.

The only thing I can think of is that the blurb means that Parvati goes into TC *planning* to betray an alliance (probably by voting for Ozzy). But she doesn't, or she can't. That would mean something has to happen at TC to change the situation. Yeesh, I don't know.

renila 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-17-08, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail renila Click to send private message to renila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Question re: Parvati"
Brownroach, Acme has Parvati pegged for winning Immunity -- which could answer your question. If Jason makes a deal to throw it to her, and she breaks it...

04-17-08, 06:12 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Question re: Parvati"
Hah! That could be the answer. I'm surprised they didn't put in a close-up of her in the challenge though.

04-17-08, 06:45 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Question re: Parvati"
And the plot thickens . . .

I can definitely see Jason falling for Parvati's flirting and giving Parvati anything she asks for.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-08, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Survivor Micronesia - StateOfTheSpoiling - Ep 10"
Thanks for all your hard work and courage. It's difficult to post a SOTS when there is no clear answers. I loved the poem.
You put everything into one place, easy to read.

I hope you will be getting a refund, use it to meet James. Then tell us all about it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •