The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Another TV Guide Spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-08, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Another TV Guide Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-08 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

This one from the April 21 - 27, 2008 Edition:

Page 3 - Big Blunder

There is a picture of Jason with this caption:

If you think goofball Jason mishandled the fake idol, wait till you see his moronic move this week.

Highlights for Thursday, April 24

Tonight, one contestant earns the distinction of committing the biggest blunder in Survivor history. Their reward? A ribbing from Jeff Probst.

So does Ozzy get blindsided on 4/17 or does James succumb to injury.

ETA: I just saw CT's post in the vote thread, but I think this is still okay here?

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Another TV Guide Spoiler PepeLePew13 04-15-08 1
   RE: Another TV Guide Spoiler CTgirl 04-15-08 2
       RE: Another TV Guide Spoiler Flowerpower 04-16-08 3
 RE: Another TV Guide Spoiler Georgianna 04-16-08 4
   RE: Another TV Guide Spoiler Flowerpower 04-16-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-08, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Another TV Guide Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-08 AT 08:34 PM (EST)

Yup, the picture from that TV Guide has been posted here in citywitch's thread and there's a discussion going on about it and other ideas.

Very interesting, I don't know what to make of it - is Ozzy being (deservedly, I might add) set up for a colossal fall or is TV Guide totally blowing it?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-08, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Another TV Guide Spoiler"
That picture of Jason is 1/4 page size on page 3 of the magazine. I don't think TV Guide is screwing up. I think a Survivor publicist is working with TV Guide and CBS is spoiling their own show like they've done many times recently.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-08, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Another TV Guide Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-08 AT 06:57 AM (EST)

The only problem is that TV Guide announces the biggest blunder occuring next week, with Jason front and center, BUT, on Jeff's preview video for THIS week, Jeff says that the biggest blunder is occuring THIS week. So, clearly, one of them IS indeed wrong...which one is it? I will find the link to the UTube Video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uTAZh0mNrw&feature=user

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-16-08, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Another TV Guide Spoiler"
What we have here is a failure to communicate.

AKA: A blunder.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-08, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Another TV Guide Spoiler"

You can say that again, Georgianna!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •