The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"James and Anthony Michael Hall?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

captain pikachu 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail captain%20pikachu Click to send private message to captain%20pikachu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"James and Anthony Michael Hall?"
Does anybody else think that James sounds like Anthony Michael Hall from "The Breakfast Club" and "Sixteen Candles" when he talks?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BINGO! bystander 08-01-05 1
   RE: BINGO! ginger 08-01-05 2
       RE: BINGO! Tahj 08-03-05 9
 Breakfast Club at Big Brothers choochoo 08-01-05 3
   RE: Breakfast Club at Big Brothers TARJUNKIE999 08-01-05 4
       RE: Breakfast Club at Big Brothers Lasann 08-02-05 5
       RE: Breakfast Club at Big Brothers ARnutz 08-03-05 10
 RE: James and Anthony Michael Hall? Jay1205 08-02-05 6
 RE: James and Anthony Michael Hall? frisky 08-02-05 7
   RE: James and Anthony Michael Hall? ginger 08-02-05 8
 James is the stupidest mammal on th... FesterFan1 08-03-05 11
   RE: James is on the down low... samford 08-03-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-01-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "BINGO!"
That's who he sounds like. It's been driving me nuts trying to think who he talks like. Thanks. Now I can sleep at night!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BINGO!"
He still appears to dig the sophomore meat.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-03-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BINGO!"
The meat! The meat! It's all about the meat! Eeewwww.

Moves courtesy of Syren

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-01-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Breakfast Club at Big Brothers"
ooohh...how about a sequel to The Breakfast Club at Big Brothers!

The Dream Team could be cast in the starring roles as follows:

James = Anthony Michael Hall
Kaysar = Emilio Estevez
Howie = Judd Nelson
Janelle = Molly Ringwald
Rachel or
Sarah = Ally Sheedy

I would pay to see that.

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-01-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Breakfast Club at Big Brothers"
Like your idea of a BB Breakfast Club. Did some photochopping and came up with this

Original Breakfast Club CastBig Brother Breakfast Club

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-02-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Breakfast Club at Big Brothers"
That's too funny. LOL

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Breakfast Club at Big Brothers"
*snort*

That is hilarious TJ!

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Jay1205 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-02-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jay1205 Click to send private message to Jay1205 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: James and Anthony Michael Hall?"
His waxed eyebrows make me ill. WTF is Sarah thinking?

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: James and Anthony Michael Hall?"
Someone over at TVCH likened him to Woody from Toy Story.

The world is my litterbox.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: James and Anthony Michael Hall?"
Woody is FAR TOO CHARISMATIC for that comparison to hold.

On the other hand, I can see Howie as Buzz Lightyear.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-05, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "James is the stupidest mammal on the planet..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-05 AT 08:17 PM (EST)

...with the potential exception of his child bride, Sarah. Jee-zus, wtf was all that bible-swearing followed up by telling the woman who would jump in front of a speeding train to stop it from hitting a photograph of Crappy that you're targeting Crappy's proxy, Maggot? What could you possibly accomplish with that little strategem, eh James?

I am surprised on a weekly basis at what passes for strategy in that house.

Fester
BTW, I'm calling my shot now. Rachel wins this thing. Why? Because she's the only one who can keep her yap shut for 5 consecutive minutes and doesn't wear her strategy on her forehead in blinking neon.

samford 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-03-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samford Click to send private message to samford Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: James is on the down low..."
Sorry if this is old pondering but I'd bet ten years of my life that James is closeted. No straight guy, not even the vainest metrosexual, would have his eyebrows "shaped" like James. Also in his dis at Beau regarding playing baseball his knowledge of gay sex roles ("he must have been a catcher") came way way too easily and comfortably to his lips. And don't forget how intrigued he seemed with the Beau/Howie interlude. Sara needs to put in a call to Terry McMillan. QUICK

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •