The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR6 Not So Move of the Week: Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-24-04, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR6 Not So Move of the Week: Episode 2"
Here are your choices:

1. Meredith/Maria arrive in Oslo and start driving their car. Unfortunately, the car is a stick shift and neither of them know how to drive stick. They are the last team to the Viking village.

2. Freddy/Kendra get a clue after they finish rowing the Viking boat. They lose the clue, however, and go back to retrieve another one. At the pitstop, they find out that this was against the rules and are assessed a 30-minute penalty. They finish 8th, two spots lower than they would have.

3. Donald/Mary Jean finish the detour and jump into a car. However, they jumped into Adam/Rebecca's car. They head back to retrieve their own car.

4. Meredith/Maria choose the Accuracy detour, but have a lot of trouble getting through it. They finally finish it well behind everyone else. They end up in last and are eliminated from the race.

5. Lena/Kristy finish the detour and start heading to the pitstop. They get lost while heading there and go from 4th place to 9th place.

There you go. Now vote and have a happy Thanksgiving.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 #5 KObrien_fan 11-24-04 1
 #1 Oscirus 11-24-04 2
 # 1 trigirl 11-24-04 3
   KO KObrien_fan 11-24-04 4
 #2 newsomewayne 11-24-04 5
   #2 CantStandToLook 11-24-04 6
       RE: #2 Devious Weasel 11-24-04 16
           RE: #2 Edgeless Grass 11-26-04 27
 RE: TAR6 Not So Move of the Week: E... Draco Malfoy 11-24-04 7
 #3 bacon 11-24-04 8
 #1 AMAI 11-24-04 9
 #3 mikey 11-24-04 10
   Mirna trigirl 11-24-04 11
   RE: #3 newsomewayne 11-26-04 29
 RE: TAR6 Not So Move of the Week: E... StarryLuna 11-24-04 12
 #5 HobbsofMI 11-24-04 13
 #1 Surveysez 11-24-04 14
 #1 Bebo 11-24-04 15
 And the Winner is: 1 Molaholic 11-24-04 17
 #1 Efjendar 11-24-04 18
 1 & 4 ARnutz 11-24-04 19
   Worst mistake Spider 11-24-04 20
 # 2 seahorse 11-24-04 21
 #1 alwaysintruble1 11-24-04 22
 #5 dabo 11-25-04 23
 #2 realitybites 11-25-04 24
   Re: # 1 Ruthless 11-25-04 25
 #1 memacmur 11-25-04 26
 #1 Edgeless Grass 11-26-04 28
 RESULTS ssshaw 11-29-04 30
 #1 kayman 11-30-04 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "#5"
1. No real affect because of the overnight bunching.
2. Stupid move, but not critical and could have taught them a valuable lesson.
3. No real affacet on how they finished.
4. They wouldn't have been good at the skiing and that would have taken longer. Many teams struggled with the accuracy part.

#5- Almost cost them the race after cruising through the first half of leg 2 and also cruising through the detour, they should have finished much higher and now will have to start the next leg in last place.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-24-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "#1 "
#1 easily I don't even have to run down the other ones. If you are going to go into a car race where you have to drive various cars you should definately know how to drive stick.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-24-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "# 1"
This was a tough week because these were all such "DUH" things to do. However, I am going wiht #1 because this ultimately lost them the game. If Kathy O'Brien can learn to swim for Survivor, then these two chics coulda learned how to drive for TAR!!!!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "KO"
KO did know how to swim before Survivor, she just worked at it to get better and more comfortable diving deep etc.

But I agree with you, these ladies should have learned the stick shift prior to getting on the race or at least once they found out they were accepted.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "#2"
While #1 made me mad because of TriGirls assessment above, this one was just dumb. How could you lose a clue you just picked up? (Admittedly, I didn't see how they lost it and wondered why they picked up a second clue) We've seen it before, a thrity minute penalty can be a race ending event. Freddy and Kendra were very lucky to not get eliminated.

I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. " #2"
What Newsome said. They dropped the clue and it was right behind them...they were in too much of a hurry to turn around and look down.

I was surprised it didn't end up costing another team, I guess they must put more clues in the box than they have teams to pick them up.

"It's a retro WinterSlice sig"

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: #2"
I think they put more clues in the box than teams so you don't know what place you are in when you grab the clue. That might be why Jonathon thought they were in first place when they got to the one stop. He may have counted the clues, saw there were ten left, and made the assumption that they were the first ones there.

Edgeless Grass 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-26-04, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Edgeless%20Grass Click to send private message to Edgeless%20Grass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: #2"
I think they put more clues because they anticipate that some team may just make the mistake. If they isn't any extra clue then the team behind will suffer for the mistake of what other teams make.

Also, if whoever lost the clue truely can't find it, they just need another clue to tell them the direction even if they are aware of the 30 min penalty.

But this team obviously didn't pay attention during their briefing, I am sure they must have been communicated about all the rules before the race. The way Freddy react is like "Lost the clue? What's the big deal? Just get another one!"

=^_^=

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR6 Not So Move of the Week: Episode 2"
>1. Meredith/Maria arrive in Oslo and
>start driving their car.
>Unfortunately, the car is a
>stick shift and neither of
>them know how to drive
>stick. They are the
>last team to the Viking
>village.

THE WINNAH! I would think that learning to drive a stick would be one of those "standard skills" you learn before going on this show.

>2. Freddy/Kendra get a clue after
>they finish rowing the Viking
>boat. They lose the
>clue, however, and go back
>to retrieve another one.
>At the pitstop, they find
>out that this was against
>the rules and are assessed
>a 30-minute penalty. They
>finish 8th, two spots lower
>than they would have.

If they'd stopped and looked at their cameraman and seen where he was pointing his camera, they could've avoided the penalty entirely.

>3. Donald/Mary Jean finish the detour
>and jump into a car.
> However, they jumped into
>Adam/Rebecca's car. They head
>back to retrieve their own
>car.

Senior moments are never good. But at least they fixed their mistake.

>4. Meredith/Maria choose the Accuracy detour,
>but have a lot of
>trouble getting through it.
>They finally finish it well
>behind everyone else. They
>end up in last and
>are eliminated from the race.

Their driving had already put them way behind. This was just icing on the cake.

>5. Lena/Kristy finish the detour and
>start heading to the pitstop.
> They get lost while
>heading there and go from
>4th place to 9th place.

Yeah, not good.

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "#3"
It might not have cost them any major time, but how can two people hop into the wrong car? Now i realize that the cars are all the same model, but you'd think at least one of them would have thought...gee...this stuff in the car isn't ours...or...hey, we didn't park here...or...hell, this car isn't the same color as the one we were driving before.

Single-handedly Reversed the Red Sox curse.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-24-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "#1"
Providing #1 includes Not Learning Stick Shift before heading out on the Race. There are certain skills that would-be Racers should work on - map-reading, driving Stick Shift and how to navigate airports and book transportation.

I'm used to slaughtering sheep -
I'm a natural for this show!

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-24-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "#3"
But as a runner up I would put Adam/Rebecca and everyone else who left their keys in the car. If someone steals or takes your car you are probably out of luck too.

For those who voted for #1 -- Here's the thing on the shift car, it may not be that easy to find a vehicle to practice on as one might think -- in Mirna's TARFLIES interview, she said in learning to drive a stick she couldn't rent one:

"Last minute, I learned how to stick shift, you know, drive a stick shift car. And nobody was willing to let me borrow their car so it was really hard.

Yeah. No one wants their clutch ruined.

Exactly. And you can't rent a stick shift car, I learned. They don't do that, for that reason. And so that was—and we had our coldest winter ever in Baltimore. It was like the ground was covered in sleet every day, and here I am trying to learn how to drive a stick shift. Because Charla, she can drive, but she needs her pedal extenders. And they weigh at least ten pounds. And she couldn't carry them on her back, so that would be ten more pounds for me. And I just—I was like, forget it. I'll just learn how to drive a stick shift."

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Mirna"
Yeah...but she did learn.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: #3"
Uh, would you trust Mirna with your car?

'Cause I wouldn't.

I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-24-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR6 Not So Move of the Week: Episode 2"
#1 - not because they were last getting to the Viking Village - the bunching there made up for that. After the Viking Village though, their next car was also stick and they ended up falling way behind even before the detour. They didn't stand a chance.

Bounciness provided by IceCat!

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "#5"
1. Yes, they should have learned before getting on but a hard thing to master even if she just did learn because clutches are so different for each vehicle.

2. Runner-up: Can't remember who lost a clue in the previous before and just followed everyone but know the rules (This also tips us off that there are more clues in each box then racers so they really don't know if someone is behind them and how many. Thought that would be a big tip off for anyone when getting a clue).

3. What are people thinking by leaving their keys in the car? If you take them with you and you'll get the right car when leaving.

4. Think a lot of people had trouble with part 1 due to the fact you could not knock down the king before all the rest were down.

5. The most basic critical skill other then driving is map reading! TARS is all about map reading and directions. If you don't know why do a lot of this seasons groups just keep going? Stop, ask, or look at your map. If I ever apply and are picked I'm packing a compass and if they don't allow it I'm buying one real quick.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "#1"
And to top it all off, the one in the back seat may have been a natural at driving stick, but they will never know, cause they didn't even try. So buh by.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "#1"
Basic essential knowledge for successful completion of the Race. A skill that could have easily been acquired before participating.

The others were mistakes that could be overcome - and since all of those teams are still in the Race, they did overcome them. But there is no way a team could hang around to the end if they couldn't drive the cars.

There are so many unexpecteds that are thrown at the players that they cannot predict, but having to drive a stick shift falls into the needed skills.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "And the Winner is: 1"

1. Meredith/Maria arrive in Oslo and start driving their car. Unfortunately, the car is a stick shift and neither of them know how to drive stick. They are the last team to the Viking village.
As I posted before -- YOU GOTTA WATCH previous shows. Something like this has happened in every Race. Contestants have to remember that a Standard Transmission is called Standard for a reason -- in most of the world, that is what people drive. Rentals included. Go out and learn how to drive a stick. Sheeesh.

2. Freddy/Kendra get a clue after they finish rowing the Viking boat. They lose the clue, however, and go back to retrieve another one. At the pitstop, they find out that this was against the rules and are assessed a 30-minute penalty. They finish 8th, two spots lower than they would have.
Again, the rules are (or should be, anyway) clearly explained before contestants start off. In the end, it really didn't cost them that much -- two spots, but in reality only 30 minuets, which will prob be made up early on with the next bunching. Speaking of which, while it may seem logical to have extra clues in the box to hid actual positions, in this case all the teams were together after the boat race. (BTW, haven't we seen in earlier versions clues/teams matching number?)

3. Donald/Mary Jean finish the detour and jump into a car. However, they jumped into Adam/Rebecca's car. They head back to retrieve their own car.
I wonder what kind of penalty would have been handed down if they didn't return the car. Also, it seemed that Adam & Rebecca had just finished the task (this may have just been editing) when their car was returned .. so would they have been given a time credit? As to the posters commenting about leaving keys in the cars --- the racers get reserved parking spots, there are lots of production people hanging around, etc. so I would think key security would be a low priority when dashing out for a task.

4. Meredith/Maria choose the Accuracy detour, but have a lot of trouble getting through it. They finally finish it well behind everyone else. They end up in last and are eliminated from the race.
Other teams had the same problems. Again, the shiftless driver is what cost them.

5. Lena/Kristy finish the detour and start heading to the pitstop. They get lost while heading there and go from 4th place to 9th place.
Map reading skills are crucial. But it doesn't seem like the time difference between 4th and 9th will be that much (based on Freddy/Kendra).

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-24-04, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "#1"
Driving a manual is a must-know on TAR. Driving schools have them or if worse comes to worse they could buy a cheapie car for a couple of hundred dollars, learn to drive on it, then junk it when they win

What is a DAW?<-------clicky

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "1 & 4"
Can't choose... both things contributed to the loss.

#3 was hilarious!

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-04, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spider Click to send private message to Spider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Worst mistake"
Most teams for going back and from the endurance nad accuracy task.

I believe that once a team decides to do a task, thats it, they should not be able to try, fail and do the other one.

Kudos to CIA Fat Man for deciding the best and quickest method for him and his daughter. (kind of accurate with the archery!)

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "# 2"
Although it only cost them two places, in many legs that 30 minutes would put you out of the race.

Although not driving a stick shift is a major problem, I never noticed that in previous races that the cars were stick shifts. The girls come from the city where there is no reason to have a stick shift at all.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "#1"
Have to agree that driving different types of cars would be a must before going on a show like this. Once again, this was what cost them from still being in the race.

Maybe it was just the editing, but after all the time it took them to get through their challenges, they weren't that far behind Lena/Kristy (at least it appeared that way from the outside lighting), so if they'd have been able to drive the car correctly, they are still around and the Utah girls would be going home.

courtesy of Surveysez

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-04, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "#5"
But, cool as it looked, the viking ships were an incredibly dumb choice for the producers to throw at the racers.

SMILES ARE FREE

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-25-04, 05:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "#2"
Again, lots of bad choices, but I think F&K's move was the worst of the lot.

Maria's failures at driving a stick were costly and critical, but (1) Meredith by her own admission wouldn't have done any better, and (2) the optimal move here - learning to drive a manual transmission - could not have reasonably been done during the race.

Ruthless 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-25-04, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruthless Click to send private message to Ruthless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Re: # 1"
Driving a manual car is dead easy. Most people in Australia learn to drive in them and get an open licence, otherwise they are restricted to automatics if they get their licence in an automatic. A clutch can take a fair bit of abuse and it only takes a lesson or two to get the hang of using it. Surely driving schools in the US would have manual cars as well as automatics?

Haven't these people learnt anything from watching earlier races, or have never seen the show before and have no idea what they are expected to do.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-25-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "#1"
If I was going on Survivor, I would take swimming lessons beforehand (even though I know how to swim).

If I was on TAR, I would rent a car that has a stick-shift (it is possible) or convince one of my friends to let me practice using their standard (having not driven a stick for years).

Basic common sense. Much like getting maps for the various places you go, or using your eyes to determine if a car requires diesel fuel.

Close second to the idiots who dropped their clue, forgot the rules and didn't even really look very hard for their clue. If you're on a show like TAR, KNOW HOW TO DRIVE, KNOW THE RULES and KNOW HOW TO READ MAPS!!!!

This may be the dumbest seeming bunch of racers ever, but they do amuse me so with their ineptitude.

MEmacmur

Edgeless Grass 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-26-04, 03:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Edgeless%20Grass Click to send private message to Edgeless%20Grass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "#1"
#1. You can't join a swimming competition but lose the game because you can't swim and said,'Hey! I live in a desert, I have no chance or reason to learn to swim!' In the first place, they should not join TAR and take away others chance of joining TAR if they don't have the basic skill that is needed for this game.

#2. Actually this is a close choice, they are lucky that they can at least got another clue. What if they lost it somewhere else and can't remember where to go? Being so careless, they could have lost their passport the next time.

#3. Not sure what is the penalty. Will Phil ask them to drive the car back after they reach the pitstop? I would think then it's a good move that they make the right decision to drive back once they realise their mistake. (Can it be the crew told them to go back? Since when Jon said 'we should go back' and Mary Jean said 'no we are not.' But then all of a sudden without argument, they just drove the car back??

#4. From the results of other teams, this choice look easier than the other one.

#5. I thought the sister who didn't drive notice that they were something wrong in the beginning (she point to the other direction). They should check if any of them have doubt. But I am glad they are still in the race cos I like this team.

=^_^=

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-29-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RESULTS"
Meredith/Maria choose the Accuracy detour, but have a lot of trouble getting through it. They finally finish it well behind everyone else. They end up in last and are eliminated from the race.

Donald/Mary Jean finish the detour and jump into a car. However, they jumped into Adam/Rebecca's car. They head back to retrieve their own car.

Lena/Kristy finish the detour and start heading to the pitstop. They get lost while heading there and go from 4th place to 9th place.

Freddy/Kendra get a clue after they finish rowing the Viking boat. They lose the clue, however, and go back to retrieve another one. At the pitstop, they find out that this was against the rules and are assessed a 30-minute penalty. They finish 8th, two spots lower than they would have.

Meredith/Maria arrive in Oslo and start driving their car. However, they forget a race essential: KNOW HOW TO DRIVE STICK. They end up being eliminated from the race.

kayman 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-30-04, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kayman Click to send private message to kayman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "#1"
#1 - Driving a manual is a must-know on TAR. Get a driving school to teach you or if worse comes to worse put an ad in the local newspapaer to get someone to teach you.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •