The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Episode -April 21 *Spoilers Inside* and Preview pictures(46 )"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-04, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Episode -April 21 *Spoilers Inside* and Preview pictures(46 )"
Episode 503" - Jesse and the women take compatibility tests to determine who will go on the following dates: A one-on-one date to a silent movie theatre, and a one-on-one '40s-themed date; a two-on-one date hot-tubbing; and a six-on-one date building a house for Habitat for Humanity. Back at the Ladies' Villa, the women play a very revealing game of "I Never," and the spy, Jenny S., tells Jesse her thoughts on the women... not all of them kind. At the end of the episode, Jesse must narrow the field from ten women to six, on "The Bachelor," Wednesday ~ April 21 9:00-10:00 p.m., E on the ABC ~

The 10 remaining women are:

Jenny S., 26, Personal Trainer, originally from Longwood, FL, who currently resides in Chapel Hill, NC

Jessica B., 22, Law Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Huntington Beach, CA

Jessica H., 25, Attorney, originally from Pearsall, TX, who currently resides in San Antonio, TX

Julie, 24, NFL Cheerleader, who currently resides in her hometown of Sacramento, CA

Karen, 28, in Pharmaceutical Sales, originally from Pleasant Grove, UT, who currently resides in Providence, RI

Katie, 22, LASIK Eye Consultant, originally from Scottsdale, AZ, who currently resides in Cornelius, NC

Mandy J., 26, Interior Designer, originally from Midland, TX, who currently resides in Austin, TX

Suzie, 23, Prosthetic Technician, originally from Dearborn, MI, who currently resides in Warren, MI

Tara, 23, General Contractor, originally from Shawnee, OK, who currently resides in Norman, OK

Trish, 28, Model, originally from Atlanta, GA, who currently resides in Pompano Beach, FL
http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Dreamer_/Bachelor%20Preview%20April%2021st/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Episode -April 21 *Spoiler... buckeyegirl 04-16-04 1
 RE: Next Episode -April 21 *Spoiler... ValleyGirl 04-16-04 2
 RE: Next Episode -April 21 *Spoiler... Lolette 04-16-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next Episode -April 21 *Spoilers Inside* and Preview pictures(46 )"
Who ever has this weeks summary is going to have so much fun writing it!
~Did anyone else cringe when they read about the compability tests? I don't know if I can handle another crying session like there was on Blob's season...(and I had the summary and had to watch the tape over and over again...)

A Kyngsladye Original RMMW!

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-16-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next Episode -April 21 *Spoilers Inside* and Preview pictures(46 )"
The pics of Jesse talking with his friend JennyS are where she tells him if he picks 'Trish' as the one, then she can no longer be his friend.
In a later pic of Trish, she seems to have a stunned look on her face, like she got some bad news!! We can only hope.

Trish, I am under your spell, I will do anything you want.

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Next Episode -April 21 *Spoilers Inside* and Preview pictures(46 )"
more pictures http://www.abcmedianet.com/ph_search/search_lv.htm?prog_num=PH5172&bgcolor=black&text=FFFFFF

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •