The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, Ep 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-08, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps, Ep 10"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps, Ep 10 coolbluepig 04-13-08 1
 RE: Vidcaps, Ep 10 byoffer 04-13-08 2
   RE: Vidcaps, Ep 10 Scarlett O Hara 04-13-08 3
       RE: Vidcaps, Ep 10 dabo 04-14-08 4
   RE: Vidcaps, Ep 10 byoffer 04-14-08 5
       RE: Vidcaps, Ep 10 vince3 04-14-08 6
       RE: Vidcaps, Ep 10 sugarbooger62 04-14-08 7
 Promo Vidcaps... Flowerpower 04-15-08 8
   RE: Promo Vidcaps... michel 04-15-08 9
       RE: Promo Vidcaps... Flowerpower 04-15-08 10
           RE: Promo Vidcaps... CTgirl 04-15-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-13-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 10"
does this mean ozzy doesnt win immunity? since we know he is being ploted against?

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-08, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 10"
More vid caps from SurvivorFever.net

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-08, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 10"
All cameras are on Ozzy as he once again DIVEs into the sea! This is the RC and I think it is his to lose. My prediction is that he'll pick either James or Amanda to accompany him to the festivities at Yap, leaving behind the evil Cirie & girls to plot his demise.

Second challenge is the one from A$$ where the Daws are tied to a large pail of water above their heads. If they drop their arm down, the pail will tip and they will get drenched and they will be out. Ozzy and Alexis look like they are struggling, while Jason remains calm and cool as a cucumber. Ozzy manages to laugh as one of the other Daws gets drenched.

"Your'e amazing -- own it!" ... Ami Cusack talking about Ozzy

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-08, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 10"
Clarence and Teresa decided that IC in Africa with rock-paper-scissors (and she cheated). Sometimes these things come down to who they don't want to win.

The RC is a team challenge, from what little we've seen I would guess it is a relay of some sort.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-08, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 10"
Bringing this over from another thread.

Given that Ozzy is looking to his Right when he seems to laugh, it must be Parvatia, Alexis, or James who gets soaked. I will guess James (his buddy) gets the laugh from Ozzy.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-08, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 10"
This week it'll be Zoidberg who'll be the ticked off fanfic writer, since he had this kind of challenge in at least Japan.... (I forget if he brought it back for ASS2)

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-08, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-08 AT 06:34 PM (EST)

And in the pics above, post#2 by byoffer, shows Alexis looking to her left which could be her looking at James, except she has a concerned look on her face. Whereas, like byoffer said in the post above, that Ozzy is laughing. SF has James as "game changing injury; leaves game, returns for jury?" Could it be that James starts to lose it causing Ozzy to laugh but then falls off the stump they have to stand on and injures himself explaining the concerned look on Alexis' face? What they are standing on looks the equivalent to a five-gallon bucket. If there's not enough length to James' rope and he falls off the bucket it could yank his arm out of socket and that is a painful injury. (I've had it happen, I know). Could James be the other injury they're talking about and is this the week it happens? Just a thought. It's still early yet.

04-15-08, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Promo Vidcaps..."
thanks to Survivor Fever...

OK, ever since the preview vidcaps last week after the show, alarm bells are going off for me. Somebody makes a dumb move, according to Ozzy, yet there is Jason, cool as a cucumber, mix that with Cirie noting that the time is right to get ouut Ozzy and his idol...I am beginning to fear that our Ozzy may be out...and not the "stupid" Jason.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-08, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Promo Vidcaps..."
I think Ozzy may be reflecting on the dumb move Jason has already made, declaring war on Ozzy and his possee when all he had was a stick.

When I hear Jason saying "it could be my saving grace" I have to think: No, it won't.

04-15-08, 02:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Promo Vidcaps..."
Thanks, michel. You are always the voice of reason....

But, I am just stumped as I don't see how Jason being voted out would be a blindside or so surprising. Him dealing away his II for an immunity promise from the "others", is just another dumb move in his game...as was being naiive enough to think that stick was the HII. Jason has not been edited to be the brightest bulb on the tree, so what is so shocking now?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-08, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Promo Vidcaps..."
FP - I'm starting to think what you're thinking. When I first read your post, I thought, “no way.” (denial much?! ) But after seeing Jason in next week’s TV Guide, I have to rethink things. Ozzy could be in trouble.

First he is front and center in the promos: OFG theory.

In the website clue, "One Castaway has made too many promises to too many friends, leading to a Tribal Council in which she is forced to betray an alliance” we all know this is Parvati. She is the only one who we’ve seen having two solid alliances. Voting against Ozzy would be a betrayal, voting against Erik or Jason would not be.

In Jeff’s weekly preview he talks about a blunder and blindsiding, once again Jason or Erik being voted out is not a blind side nor would it be shocking. Ozzy is.

The CBS press release for this week changes the wording of the clues slightly:

A TRIBE PROMISE LEADS ONE CASTAWAY TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE SURVIVOR SACRIFICE IN EXCHANGE FOR SAFETY, ON "SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA -- FANS VS. FAVORITES"

• Desperate for friends and allies, one castaway sacrifices immunity in order to stay in the game.

• Meanwhile, another castaway has made promises to too many friends, forcing an alliance betrayal at Tribal Council.

Is CBS spelling it out for us?! To me it sounds as if Jason makes a pact with the tribe and the "devil" for safety, the tribe keeps their word and blindsides Ozzy where Parvati votes against him.

Lastly, I’m a little suspicious that Survivor Fever has yet to update their boot list for this week. If they were unsure, they’d put several people as vulnerable, if it was Jason or Erik, it’s not a big deal to say so, so I think they’re waiting and “teasing” the spoiling community because Ozzy gets the boot.

I kind of hope I'm wrong, lol.

Scarlett Oz'Hara ®

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •