The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wk 9 - Immunity Challenge"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-12-08, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wk 9 - Immunity Challenge"
I just saw a vidclip from the Masters Tournament and it showed both Ozzy and Jason with one arm raised above their head. It looks as if they are bringing back the Immunity Challenge from A$$ entitled "When it Rains, it Pours," where the Survivors must stand beneath a large bucket of water. Their raised arm is tied to a rope that is tied on the other end to the large bucket of water. If they drop their arm, it will tilt the bucket of water until it pours over on them and they are out of the challenge. ShiiAnn won this challenge in A$$. Here is a photo of it showing Alicia.

"Your'e amazing -- own it!" ... Ami Cusack talking about Ozzy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wk 9 - Immunity Challenge ohmyheck 04-12-08 1
 RE: Wk 9 - Immunity Challenge sugarbooger62 04-14-08 2
 RE: Wk 10 - Immunity Challenge sugarbooger62 04-14-08 3
   RE: Wk 10 - Immunity Challenge Brownroach 04-14-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-12-08, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wk 9 - Immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-08 AT 05:28 PM (EST)

Nice catch! If Eliza were still there for the challenge, she would have won it in a walk, but I'm predicting Erik for the winner here.

lost by tribe. PS: The apostrophe in 'you're' under your siggie is in the wrong place.

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-08, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wk 9 - Immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-08 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

This should be Week 10 IC not Week 9.
Here's a pic from SP showing the IC.

Looks like Ozzy's struggling in this one:

There are more vidcaps at SP showing Alexis and Jason in this challenge.

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-08, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wk 10 - Immunity Challenge"
I found this old info on CBS about this IC when it was used on A$$.
TREE MAIL
You've endured dehydration and starvation,
The wind, the heat and cold.
Missing your family and your friends,
This stuff must be getting old.
To win this game you must endure
Some weather and some pain.
So outwit, outplay, and you must outlast,
Without suffering the rain.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
Challenge: When It Rains, It Really Pours
Description: The Survivors stand on posts directly under large buckets of water. Each bucket is connected to the Survivor's wrist by a rope. Any Survivor who drops his or her hand is eliminated from the competition. The last dry person still standing with a full bucket wins Immunity.
Winner Gets: Immunity
Winners: Shii Ann Huang

It's interesting that the second to the last line of the tree mail is, "So outwit, outplay, and you must outlast," is the same thing Ozzy and James are talking about in the camp's cave in the preview video that's out. Has CBS use the same tree mail from that episode in this episode? They seem to be repeating a lot of challenges. Are they running out of ideas?
I haven't learned how to embed a video yet or I would have. So here's the link, sorry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Kb9poi4vY

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-08, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wk 10 - Immunity Challenge"
Are they running out of ideas?

You have to ask?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they used the same treemail verbatim.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •