The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-08, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Last time on S16: New Airai continued their winning streak in a combo RC/IC, Ozzy and Alexis made a lvoe connection on Exile, Parvati made a women's alliance without Cirie, and Ami made a relatively classy exit from the game as millions of fans around the country screamed: "There's no crying on Survivor!" This week they're promising us a merge and drunken wantonness and Eliza (of all people) pointing out it's just a stick! And someone gets booted. Who? Let's vote!

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote" and replace with your vote, e.g., "Alexis!"

(Or, for example, if you think this will be a two-boot, two-medevac, boot-medevac week or something: "Alexis and Jason!" It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.)

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately, nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote.

Other things you want to vote on, first confessional, who wins what challenge, is anyone exiled, is math involved, merged tribe name, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for any reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: James." (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: James and Ozzy.")

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD, DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

Feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, we are interested in what you have to say.

4. No sig pics! We're really particular about vote threads, we want everyone to be able to play, the fewer graphics the better.

5. Have fun!

And the DAWs are:

Jonny "Fairplay" Dalton (Malakal)
Mary Sartain (Airai)
Yau-Man Chan (Malakal)
Mikey B Bortone (Airai)
Joel Anderson (Airai/New Malakal)
Jonathan Penner (Malakal/New Airai)
Chet Welch (Airai/New Malakal)
Kathleen Sleckman (Airai/New Airai)
Tracy Hughes-Wolf (Airai/New Malakal)
Ami Cusack (Malakal/New Malakal)

New Airai Tribe (Orange)
Alexis Jones (Airai)
Eliza Orlins (Malakal)
James Clement (Malakal)
Jason Siska (Airai)
Natalie Bolton (Airai)
Parvati Shallow (Malakal)

New Malakal Tribe (Purple)
Amanda Kimmel (Malakal)
Cirie Fields (Malakal)
Erik Reichenbach (Airai)
Oscar/Ozzy Lusth (Malakal)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Eliza vince3 04-08-08 1
 Eliza suzzee 04-08-08 2
 Eliza Flowerpower 04-08-08 3
 Eliza. Estee 04-08-08 4
 Eliza whoami 04-08-08 5
 Eliza kircon 04-08-08 6
 Eliza citywitch 04-09-08 7
 Eliza Scarlett O Hara 04-09-08 8
 Alexis kingfish 04-09-08 9
 Eliza Q 04-09-08 10
 Eliza Brownroach 04-09-08 11
 ELIZA UNCLERICH1 04-09-08 12
 Eliza byoffer 04-09-08 13
 Eliza redbeard103152 04-09-08 14
 Eliza sugarbooger62 04-09-08 15
 Jason michel 04-09-08 16
 it's just Eliza! dabo 04-10-08 17
 Eliza emydi 04-10-08 18
   RE: Eliza mindy23 04-10-08 19
 Eliza Loree 04-10-08 20
 Jason Karchita 04-10-08 21
 Eliza MDSkinner 04-10-08 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-08, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Eliza"
It may be just a stick but the holder's gonna last longer than you will......

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-08, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Eliza"

Takes one to know one.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-08, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Eliza"
FINALLY, she does not evade the boot. For a smart girl she sure doesn't know how to play the game of survivor...unless of course we just weren't shown it...

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-08, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Eliza."
She's not safe!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-08-08, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Eliza"
Time for her to go.

It's just a stick.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-08-08, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Eliza"
Because CTgirl says so here

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-09-08, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Eliza"
What a scrappy player! If she were an animal, she'd be a bulldog...check out her eyes & posture in the "it's just a stick" pix from kircons' link above and see if you don't agree

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-09-08, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Eliza"
... another Favorite bites the dust! She's Gone With the Wind this week!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Alexis"
On the theory that it's to be fav's best interest to evict all the fans they can before jury, and that they are smart enough to realize this (said with a straight face) and Alexis is as good a suspect as any.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-09-08, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Eliza"
I would vote out James, however. If I were Eliza, I would scare Alexis and Natalie about Amanda not agreeing with Poverty's F4 alliance with them due to the Ozzy snuggling. Then try to get Eric/Jason/Alexis and Natalie to vote with me against James. This will most likely still bring a tie as I do not see Cirie going along with this yet. Oh well. I did like Eliza this time and wish she would have lasted longer. So most likely they target James next.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Eliza"
Jason and Eliza are now the only ones who have no ties to the Ozzy/Amanda/James/Parvati/Cirie alliance. Eliza will become the victim when Jason wins (the real) immunity idol.

UNCLERICH1 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-08, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "ELIZA"
I wonder if Eliza knows where Jason hid the fake idol,when he left exile island!!(front of his shorts)next to his real stick...

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Eliza"
I will actually be sorry to see her go. I am liking Eliza this season. But the other Favs see her as more dangerous than any of the remaining Fans.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-09-08, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Eliza"
Now I will have to watch someone else slam their head into a tree. Too bad her alliance was sunk before it even sailed.

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-08, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Eliza"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-08 AT 00:02 AM (EST)

First member of the jury. I love that dabo: "There's no crying on Survivor!"

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jason"
You guys are probably right but Eliza has been very quiet lately. Even Ami got a 3 episode build-up before she left. Jason gives his real immunity to Eliza and tells everyone he has the HII.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-08, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "it's just Eliza!"
Wow, michel, interesting theory, and it certainly goes along with the big blunder laugh out loud stuff. I'll really have to give that some thought and blame you if there are a lot of vote changes this week.

Really, Jason and Ozzy should be the biggest targets this week; particularly Ozzy who couldn't wait to tell everyone he'd found the HII, this would be the perfect time to blindside him (just ask James about having too many people in on the secret).

But Eliza is a Fave the other Faves can't trust and they have the numbers so they can Clarence her.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-08, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Eliza"
The stick goes

Jason must win the regular stick

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-10-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Eliza"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-08 AT 10:10 AM (EST)

If Jason wins immunity, and it looks like he will, I say Eliza. Otherwise, Jason, don't try to pull the FAKE HII like last season's dumb blonde, ok? Once is more than enough!

And Ozzy has gotten WAY more jollies than one man deserves in this game!!!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-08, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Eliza"
no big deal

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-10-08, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Jason"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-08 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

Because of this little fantasy:

Jason wants to give Eliza immunity, she sees the stick and says 'it's just a stick' and he says, 'no it's the idol' and she says, 'OK, then you give me the immunity necklace and keep the stick'. Then she organizes the vote against him. She lives to see another week and Jason goes home with the prize for the Ultimate Blunderer.

(FTR, I came up with that independently of Michael. Great minds, etc., etc.)

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-08, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Eliza"
nt

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •