The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-08, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all in-episode sigpic-free discussion of tonight's ongoing experiment in EPMB's propaganda -- central subject: 'All fans svck, no one who ever applies for this show should ever be put on it, I'll recruit whoever I like after this and you won't be able to say a word because I'll have proven that every last one of you is a total loser!' -- on this thread until 11 p.m. EDT. By which time, the fans will once again have svcked. And been voted off. And possibly even had mental breakdowns. Because that's what MB cast them to do, and since they're fans of the show, they're happy to do whatever his non-existent heart desires.

Kind of makes you wonder what we are.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... vince3 03-19-08 1
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... owen275 03-19-08 4
       RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... cahaya 03-19-08 5
       RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... memzoo48 03-19-08 42
 Live post-episode discussion -- Estee 03-19-08 2
 Recrap of crap. Estee 03-19-08 3
 The final death of Cirie's old edit... Estee 03-19-08 6
   RE: The final death of Cirie's old ... Snidget 03-19-08 7
       RE: The final death of Cirie's old ... nazpink 03-19-08 43
   RE: The final death of Cirie's old ... Loree 03-19-08 9
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Estee 03-19-08 8
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Snidget 03-19-08 10
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... cahaya 03-19-08 12
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Estee 03-19-08 21
 Check please, for Kathy.... vince3 03-19-08 11
   RE: Check please, for Kathy.... frisky 03-19-08 13
       RE: Check please, for Kathy.... vince3 03-19-08 22
   RE: Check please, for Kathy.... cahaya 03-19-08 15
   RE: Check please, for Kathy.... PepeLePew13 03-19-08 16
       RE: Check please, for Kathy.... Estee 03-19-08 35
   RE: Check please, for Kathy.... iatovttotx78 03-19-08 17
       RE: Check please, for Kathy.... PepeLePew13 03-19-08 19
           RE: Check please, for Kathy.... iatovttotx78 03-19-08 24
               RE: Check please, for Kathy.... Snidget 03-19-08 28
                   RE: Check please, for Kathy.... cahaya 03-19-08 31
                       RE: Check please, for Kathy.... dabo 03-20-08 44
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... frisky 03-19-08 14
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... cahaya 03-19-08 20
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Estee 03-19-08 23
 The real feelings come out. Estee 03-19-08 18
   RE: The real feelings come out. frisky 03-19-08 25
       RE: The real feelings come out. Tenorsaxy 03-19-08 41
       RE: The real feelings come out. CattyChat 03-20-08 46
   RE: The real feelings come out. KoalaChick 03-19-08 26
       RE: The real feelings come out. Loree 03-19-08 30
   RE: The real feelings come out. suzzee 03-19-08 39
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Snidget 03-19-08 27
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... vince3 03-19-08 32
 Too. Many. Puzzle. Elements. Estee 03-19-08 29
   RE: Too. Many. Puzzle. Elements. cahaya 03-19-08 33
       RE: Too. Many. Puzzle. Elements. Brownroach 03-20-08 45
 Ladies: Aim carefully vince3 03-19-08 34
   RE: Ladies: Aim carefully vince3 03-19-08 37
 Long-term: Ami's epitaph. Estee 03-19-08 36
 Next week... PepeLePew13 03-19-08 38
   RE: Next week... suzzee 03-19-08 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Gluttons for punishment?

Tonight could be brutal, Survivor including a meltdown, then the insta-meltdown known as the hamster cage one after the other? Hoo boy.

owen275 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-19-08, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail owen275 Click to send private message to owen275 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Its like March Madness for reality junkies. Idol results/Survivor/Big Brother/wife Swap/Supernanny/America's Top Model/Moment of Truth

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And which one is the Biggest Loser?

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-19-08, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And Top Chef!

03-19-08, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Live post-episode discussion --"
-- will be a little different tonight. We're still using the Live Chat room (left sidebar, Other Fun, Live Chat, enable Java before entering and use AyaK's Bar & Grill) as per usual. However, the upcoming tourney and schedule conflict mean tonight's episode is followed by the live Big Brother and AI results show. Don't expect the majority of the crowd to arrive before 10 p.m. EDT: there's just too many boards active before then.

03-19-08, 07:10 PM (EST)
3. "Recrap of crap."
Talk about telling only half the story... that was a cross between setup and self-induced amnesia. Veruca's going to love that one.

And meanwhile, Ozzy is playing the 'How dare Tracy play any part of the game!' card. He should only know how Erik feels about the subject.

03-19-08, 07:22 PM (EST)
6. "The final death of Cirie's old edit."
It looks like she just crossed the line all the way into active villain. How dare her tribe make her deal with sitting in a boat while they look for food to feed her? They must pay!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The final death of Cirie's old edit."
Oh for the first Survivor team to go cannibal. Cirie could feed them all for days.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-19-08, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: The final death of Cirie's old edit."
Is that what the whole issue was about?! I forgot Survivor was on tonight and only saw her in the boat and then in confessional. On Cerie's first season, she was ok, but this time around she is grating on my every last nerve. I'm just waiting for someone to smarten up and grow a set and send her a packing. They all seem so afraid to do something different, which is disappointing.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The final death of Cirie's old edit."
Cirie's sense of entitlement grows with each episode.

8. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
A boring Reward challenge. (Thanks, TV Guide.) About the only interesting bits were Tracy being shown her 'you're screwed' status at near-gunpoint and Jeff's comment about some pieces only looking as if they fit the right way. We get the commercial in, and -- go to commercial. Whee...

03-19-08, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The RAIN THE RAIN.

It rains for hOUrs HOURS I tell you!!!

NOT like it is on TV AT ALL.

And food gets in the dirt and it's savage

I would NEVER do this twice.

poor Kathy.

03-19-08, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I would NEVER do this twice.

In a million years.

Even for a million dollars.

03-19-08, 07:38 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Y'know what I said earlier? About MB casting 'fans' who couldn't deal with this, just so he'd prove the fans were all stupid and his open recruiting was the only way to assemble any reason?

I think I just got backed.

03-19-08, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Check please, for Kathy...."
She's done with the rain and everything else......... which means she's completely done.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Check please, for Kathy...."
Maybe a hug from Jeff will make it better.

22. "RE: Check please, for Kathy...."
She takes the S. S. Quitboat out of the game. For the second week in a row, Airai has lost a member, even though they've been on an IC run........

03-19-08, 07:35 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Check please, for Kathy...."
"Ya wanna get outa here?" (*sniffle*)

Her, not me.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Check please, for Kathy...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-08 AT 07:36 PM (EST)

Alexis is a motivational speaker and she couldn't do a thing for Kathy's motivation? She's so fired.

03-19-08, 08:00 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Check please, for Kathy...."
But what's Kathleen worth to anyone as a tribe member?

...right. One vote. Next question.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-19-08, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Check please, for Kathy...."
she got an awful nice edit for a quitter.

Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Check please, for Kathy...."
And a nice treatment from Jiffy who usually isn't very complimentary towards quitters.

I can just see Osten screaming at the TV right now.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-19-08, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Check please, for Kathy...."
that was my thought too. Poor Osten, Jeff scolded him and his torch was thrown to the ground. Jeff's gone soft on me. ;(

03-19-08, 07:46 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Check please, for Kathy...."
Well I got the feeling Osten could take it, just didn't want to.

They may have decided Kathy was emotionally fragile enough that they should treat her carefully enough she didn't do anything to herself.

03-19-08, 07:48 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Check please, for Kathy...."
Yeah, she seemed to be on the verge of a clinical psychological breakdown, so they let her go.

Fair enough. And no lawsuits from a bad result.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Check please, for Kathy...."
Meanwhile, waiting carefully hidden with a straight-jacket on Jiffy's boat, the medical staff sorted through their supply of antidepressants deciding which to force feed Kathy as soon as they were far enough away from camp.

Osten quit to avoid deterioration he feared, bad TV.
Kathy somehow had enough wattage left to quit in spite of her rampant mental deterioration, good TV.

03-19-08, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
James the anti-Rupert: he's being very compassionate and understanding about Kathy quitting. *sigh*

20. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Goes to show how much the human gene pool has degraded.

Not fit to survive.

03-19-08, 07:39 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
That's a whole lot more compassion than I had.

03-19-08, 07:37 PM (EST)
18. "The real feelings come out."
Cirie: 'Ozzy and Erik are becoming friends. I must kill them both. Or have them kill each other. Won't that be fun! And how dare he not invite me into the shower so I could smack his face!'

Kathleen: 'I can't feel my family! That they're thousands of miles away from my reach means nothing!'

Jeff: 'You know, normally I'd be pissed off about someone quitting, but frankly, I'm just so happy to be rid of this whackjob that I'm barely able to keep the relieved laughter inside.'

Alexis: 'Has anyone noticed that we haven't had a fire going in three days, or is it just me?'

03-19-08, 07:43 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The real feelings come out."
This sounds terrible, but I'm disappointed that the cutting incident was just a rumour. I'm going to he11 in a handbasket.

As long as the basket is lined with a warm blankie, I'm okay with that.

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-19-08, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: The real feelings come out."
I'm with frisky. I thought the scene would be much more interesting.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-20-08, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: The real feelings come out."
Yes, the Kathy "meltdown" was very anticlimactic. While I'm glad she didn't take a machete to her hand, I would have thought she would have acted more crazy than just crying.

I'm torn. As someone who has watched the show since the beginning, I know it would be hell to live in those conditions and I would expect to be wet, miserable, super smelly, hungry, hurting all over, uncomfortable, eaten alive by bugs, etc., etc. So, if you can't handle suffering, DON'T APPLY. She really could have potentially messed up Airai's advantage, especially since losing Jonathan to a life-threatening injury.

Basically, the editing made it look like Kathy was okay while they were winning rewards and getting little boosts to morale, one lost reward and torrential rain and Kathy has had enough?

I wish her no ill will, but it irritates me that, until then, Kathy was fighting & scheming to save herself and her two other worthless wimpy friends (Chet/Tracy), allowing stronger people to be voted out, people who wanted to play, only to quit.

I'm disappointed in Jeff going soft on a quitter. Oh well.

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-19-08, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The real feelings come out."
What about what we've all been reading...about Kathy trying to chop her fingers off with a machtete?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The real feelings come out."
I wonder if Kathy threatened to cut her fingers off if they didn't bring the Quit Boat. So they took the knife/machete away from her and called Jeff.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: The real feelings come out."
I pick number 3 as the real quote. The rest of them must be unreality.

03-19-08, 07:44 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
They don't have to take turns to go get the pieces?

Talk about a challenge hog.

03-19-08, 07:48 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It kinda worked, until it came to the point of putting the puzzle together...... they did have a lead, and were starting to lose it on Erik's one and only leg........

Somehow, I don't think Ozzy would've been any good with the puzzle, at least not exhausted, that is.....

03-19-08, 07:47 PM (EST)
29. "Too. Many. Puzzle. Elements."
By my count, Turare hasn't lost an Immunity challenge yet.

03-19-08, 07:50 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Too. Many. Puzzle. Elements."
Two puzzles in a row, neither presented in a way that the viewer can take a quick crack at it, either. Both were quickly done in the viewing-time edit.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Too. Many. Puzzle. Elements."
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-08 AT 11:11 AM (EST)

Yeah, I seem to remember that they used to show what the completed puzzle was supposed to look like when Jeff was explaining the rules. Guess they're too lazy to do that anymore.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

03-19-08, 07:57 PM (EST)
34. "Ladies: Aim carefully"
They seem to be thinking about taking out Ozzy...... If Ozzy didn't bring the HII to TC this time, and then pull the pin on that HII, he might be in trouble.......

And then Tracy opens her mouth and insers her plastic foot at TC!

03-19-08, 08:04 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Ladies: Aim carefully"
and she goes out in a 5-1 wipeout! Ozzy getting Tracy's vote.

03-19-08, 08:01 PM (EST)
36. "Long-term: Ami's epitaph."
'Could not talk people into acting in their own best interests, saving themselves, or digging the wax out of their ears.'

Poor Ami. She came to play -- but she's on a tribe with only one other person who did, and that's the one set directly against her.

03-19-08, 08:05 PM (EST)
38. "Next week..."
Erik Erik Erik of the jungle ... King of that jungle ... Watch out for that platform ... Splat!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Next week..."
Ouchie munga

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •