The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's the deal with Ivette?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sariss 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-16-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sariss Click to send private message to Sariss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's the deal with Ivette?"
I think I've seen almost every episode of the show so far.. what's the deal with Ivette putting Eric on a pedestal?

I feel like somewhere along the way I have missed a cruical episode that explains how she got to be such a huge groupie of Eric's and why she worships the ground he walks on.

Can anyone fill me in on what I might have missed?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's the deal with Ivette? kathliam 08-16-05 1
   RE: What's the deal with Ivette? Shulman 08-23-05 9
 RE: What's the deal with Ivette? ValenciaJoe 08-16-05 2
   RE: What's the deal with Ivette? Snidget 08-16-05 3
       RE: What's the deal with Ivette? goldie1000 08-16-05 4
 RE: What's the deal with Ivette? ceej 08-16-05 5
   RE: What's the deal with Ivette? leianawd 08-23-05 6
       RE: What's the deal with Ivette? megpie 08-23-05 7
           RE: What's the deal with Ivette? tidefan 08-23-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-16-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's the deal with Ivette?"
Wish I could help, but I haven't figured it out either. She was in the house with him for like 2 days when she decided he was so fantastic. I don't recall a specific incident, maybe someone else does.

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What's the deal with Ivette?"
I also feel that Ivette was mesmerized by Eric (Cappy). It's simply that she is an insecure person and worshipped Eric, who represents everything in life that she could never have. She admired his strength, his occupation, his cunning, etc. Some people are born leaders (Eric) while others are born followers (Ivette).

ValenciaJoe 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-16-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValenciaJoe Click to send private message to ValenciaJoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's the deal with Ivette?"
Perhaps it's a number of reasons:

1. She wanted to be in the "in" crowd, and saw that Eric was "in".

2. She feared her own survival on the game, and hung on to someone who was "strong".

But who knows...

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What's the deal with Ivette?"
He promised to take her to the final four...
wait, he promised that to everyone didn't he??
Oh, but he MEANT it when he promised it to Ivette.

A Syren Creation

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-16-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's the deal with Ivette?"
Maybe if she was interested in men, that would be the type of guy she would be interested in.....
OR
He just showed her some special attention and she clung on to it.

ceej 23 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ceej Click to send private message to ceej Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What's the deal with Ivette?"
i don't know, but i also found it strange that eric was immediately her "heart in the house"

she comes across as a person who seeks/craves understanding, attention, and support, and eric appeared to be a person accustomed to a "leadership" position.

that's code for--ivette may be a needy follower and eric may be a controlling a*&--but that's just my opinion!

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-23-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What's the deal with Ivette?"
She mentioned something about how they are kind of alike in their ideals and how he is a firefighter and blah blah blah. I agree with others she is one of those people that need to have attention. For example not feeling she could tell the other players she is a lesbian. what a load of crap that was everyone clearly knew Beau is gay and didn't treat him less of a person for it so why would they treat her differently? Then the whole getting uppity with Kaysar when he was just trying to find out what Micheal did to upset her she had to go acting all obnoxios so she could be part of the action. But she has gotten better now that they games is heading to an end.

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What's the deal with Ivette?"
IMO, I think she is still the same person, loud mouth and obnoxious. She wants everyone to think she has changed. Just don't trust her, people do not change over night, especially when they are trying to win money.

tidefan 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tidefan Click to send private message to tidefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What's the deal with Ivette?"
They asked Jennifer about Ivette and Cappy on House Calls yesterday and she said she thought it was because Ivette is really close to her older brother and that Eric kind of took his place in the house. Just passing on what she said.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •