The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS website clues for ep.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-13-08, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS website clues for ep.7"
One proud Favorite takes an eager Fan under his wing, causing others to worry about the tight bond forming.

One Castaway, terrified of water, is tricked by another into going on a long boat ride into the middle of nowhere. Pissed and annoyed, this castaway vows vengeance!

One Castaway attempts an unusual method to gain contact with her loved ones and comes to a dramatic realization in the process.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS website clues for ep.7 Flowerpower 03-14-08 1
   RE: CBS website clues for ep.7 Brownroach 03-14-08 2
 RE: CBS website clues for ep.7 LIZWHIZARD 03-14-08 3
 RE: CBS website clues for ep.7 CTgirl 03-14-08 4
   RE: CBS website clues for ep.7 Brownroach 03-14-08 5
       RE: CBS website clues for ep.7 Bebo 03-14-08 6
 RE: CBS website clues for ep.7 sugarbooger62 03-18-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-08, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS website clues for ep.7"
Thanks smokedog! These look like fun!

One proud Favorite takes an eager Fan under his wing, causing others to worry about the tight bond forming.

This has got to be Ozzy and Erik...and most likely the controlling Cirie does not like it....

Could the third one be Kathy??? Just don't know!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-08, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS website clues for ep.7"
These are some wacko clues this week. 2 and 3 crack me up.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

LIZWHIZARD 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-14-08, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZWHIZARD Click to send private message to LIZWHIZARD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS website clues for ep.7"
1. I believe is Ozzy and Erick
2. I think is James, there has been some talk about him not liking the water.
3. This one may be Kathy; I think she cuts her hand. Maybe is was on purpose and then she realizes that she may be taken out the game like Jonathon

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-08, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS website clues for ep.7"
One Castaway, terrified of water, is tricked by another into going on a long boat ride into the middle of nowhere. Pissed and annoyed, this castaway vows vengeance!

James and Jason? The only other person I'd see James going out on a boat with is Parvati and I don't think he'd vow vengeance on her.

Erik and Jason probably look up to Ozzy and James, but get very different responses!

Scarlett Oz'Hara ®

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-08, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS website clues for ep.7"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-08 AT 01:48 PM (EST)

I didn't interpret it as that the trickster is also on the boat ride with the trickee, though I guess it's possible. James does seem like a good choice for the trickee. "Pissed and annoyed" and "vowing vengeance" also brings Cirie to mind.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-08, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS website clues for ep.7"
My first inclination is to doubt it's Cirie. With nuMalakal's numbers dwindling, her alliance won't be doing anything to alienate her, and I'm trying to figure out what the minority alliance could do to get her out there. But the more I think about it, I could see Tracy tricking her that Ozzy and Amanda are plotting something, and she finds out differently once she's back from the boat ride.

Or it could be related to Jason trying to use the fake idol to make some sort of deal with James, as the only men left in their tribe.

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-08, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS website clues for ep.7"
Could the first point be Ozzy taking Erik under his wing causing Amanda and Cirie to worrying.

On point two, it's been said that Erik can't swim under water b/c he wears contacts. I don't know if I'd be "terrified of water" if I wore contacts and accidentally fell into water, but if I was in his shoes and out in the middle of nowhere and no way to replace my contacts would that terrify me? Maybe. Who's to say that the castaway that gets pissed and vows vengeance is the trickee?

The video of Jeff's previews at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOWf_iYtzus shows Amanda and Cirie talking about Ozzy being selfish and arrogant and Amanda's "not impressed." Could this be in reference to what Ozzy does to Erik (or maybe it's in reference to Ozzy's performance in the shower scene....LOL). Actually I think Cirie says what she says b/c Ozzy lets Tracy volunteer to go to EI and miss out on the reward which is being sponsored by Clairol Herbal Essence and she doesn't get to enjoy it being a woman and all. Us women love our baths/showers and that probably won't sit well with Cirie and Amanda especially since Amanda knows that Ozzy has the HII. She thinks that he should have encouraged Erik to go instead of Tracy.

And of course the third point is in reference to Kathy losing it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •