The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"
Last time on S16: Red Rover Red Rover mixed the tribes over, the tide came in, the fire went out, Jonathan had an owie, Cirie and Chet found strength in unity as the new Dream Team! Who follows Joel to Loser Lodge? Let's Vote!

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote" and replace with your vote, e.g., "Jason!"

(Or, for example, if you think this will be a two-boot or two-medevac or boot-medevac week or something: "Jason and Parvati!" It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.)

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately, nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote.

Other things you want to vote on, first confessional, who wins what challenge, exiles, who make the best couple, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for any reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Kathy." (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Kathy and James.")

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD, DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

Feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, we are interested in what you have to say.

4. No sig pics! We're really particular about vote threads, we want everyone to be able to play. This could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better.

5. Have fun!

And the DAWs are:

Jonny "Fairplay" Dalton (Malakal)
Mary Sartain (Airai)
Yau-Man Chan (Malakal)
Mikey B Bortone (Airai)
Joel Anderson (Airai/New Malakal)

New Airai Tribe (Orange)
Alexis Jones (Airai)
Eliza Orlins (Malakal)
James Clement (Malakal)
Jason Siska (Airai)
Jonathan Penner (Malakal)
Kathleen Sleckman (Airai)
Natalie Bolton (Airai)
Parvati Shallow (Malakal)

New Malakal Tribe (Purple)
Amanda Kimmel (Malakal)
Ami Cusack (Malakal)
Chet Welch (Airai)
Cirie Fields (Malakal)
Erik Reichenbach (Airai)
Oscar/Ozzy Lusth (Malakal)
Tracy Hughes-Wolf (Airai)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jonathan/Chet vince3 03-11-08 1
 Jonathan/Chet UNCLERICH1 03-11-08 2
 Jon/Tracy Q 03-11-08 3
 Jonathon/Chet Travel_Queen 03-11-08 4
 Chet/Jonathan suzzee 03-11-08 5
 Jonathan/Chet Estee 03-11-08 6
 Jonathan/Chet byoffer 03-11-08 7
 Jonathan - medivac ... and Tracy - ... PepeLePew13 03-11-08 8
 Boot: Chet / Evacuee: Jonathan Brownroach 03-11-08 9
 Jonathan/Chet Bebo 03-11-08 10
 Jonathan PsychoKitty 03-11-08 11
 Chet Scarlett O Hara 03-11-08 12
 Johnathon/Chet MDSkinner 03-11-08 13
 Jonathan/Chet easilydistracted 03-11-08 14
 chet/jon kingfish 03-12-08 15
 Jonathan/Chet redbeard103152 03-12-08 16
 Jonathan/Chet LeftPinky 03-12-08 17
 Jonathan/Chet Flowerpower 03-12-08 18
 jonathan medevaced...Tracy voted ou... emydi 03-12-08 19
 Jonathan/Chet sugarbooger62 03-12-08 20
 Chet whoami 03-12-08 21
 Jonathan and Chet strid333 03-12-08 22
 Jonathan/Tracy dabo 03-13-08 23
 Jonathan :( Chet :) citywitch 03-13-08 24
 Jonathon/Chet Loree 03-13-08 25
 Jonathan/Chet Max Headroom 03-13-08 26
 Jonathan/Chet Racer X 03-13-08 27
 Voteoff-Chet, Medevac-Jonathan Round Robin 03-13-08 28
 Jonathan/Chet kircon 03-13-08 29
 Chet (Jonathan) Karchita 03-13-08 30
 Jonathan/Tracey Erika221 03-13-08 31
 Jonathan carried out / Chet voted o... CattyChat 03-13-08 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jonathan/Chet"
Jonathan via S. S. Quit Boat and Chet via the normal way, at TC

UNCLERICH1 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-08, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jonathan/Chet "
JONATHAN medivac out of game:Good luck in the future!! I hope you don't lose your leg!!/ CHET your voted out

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-11-08, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jon/Tracy"
Jon goes out due to potentially deadly infections from that stupid challenge that almost caused Joel to kill Chet (I really think they are playing with fire with challenges like that, were Joel or anyone else can recklessly and without care truly hurt and permanently ruin someone. Smacking Chet's head into poles, over and over? Come on he could have head trauma or even lose teeth!).

I then think Tracy will go in another blindside. Cirie will not want Chet gone quite yet and Tracy will be booted as the mastermind/schemer.

Like I am ever right about these things anyway.

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jonathon/Chet"
Sorry to see you go Jonathon!

Chet..about time.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Chet/Jonathan"
About time Chet, sorry to see you go like that Jonathan, be well.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jonathan/Chet"
Doesn't that header make them look like a cute couple?

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jonathan/Chet"
I think Jonathon gets med-evac'd.

I am not sure if Chet gets voted or quits due to injury. Either way, Estee and many others will be happy to see him gone.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jonathan - medivac ... and Tracy - boot"
First, we'll be treated to a viewing of Survivor: E.R. with the care and subsequent airlifting out of Jonathan and his leg.

Then Cirie will insist on keeping Chet around because Chet will do whatever other people say if it means keeping him around for another three days or so, with the new target being Tracy because by now everyone will realize she's a danger with her ability to talk her way out of a paper bag to save herself. Tracy goes because she's too much of a threat to Cirie and the other Faves later on.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Boot: Chet / Evacuee: Jonathan"
We know Jonathan is removed for medical reasons. Too bad, he's one of my favorite players.

Chet's story line has nowhere left to go. He was saved from the boot at the 11th hour twice already. At some point he has to get kicked out. I highly doubt Cirie could again convince Ozzy that Chet should be kept at someone else's expense.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jonathan/Chet"
And I'll be sorry to see Jonathan go - wouldn't wish that on anybody.

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-11-08, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jonathan"
Unfortunately Jonathan gets medivaced out and Jeff lets his tribe off the hook from tribal council - counting Johnathan as the bootee.

It's happened before! I would LVOE to see Chet gone though. . .

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-11-08, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Chet"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-08 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

Chet is voted out and Jonathan, sadly, must be med-evaced out.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-11-08, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Johnathon/Chet"
nt

easilydistracted 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-11-08, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail easilydistracted Click to send private message to easilydistracted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Jonathan/Chet "
Add me to the list of peeps sorry to see Jonathan go, though nobody should go this way.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "chet/jon"
I'd rather vote Joel out again.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-12-08, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jonathan/Chet"
What a week my most favorite favorite and my least favorite fan both go the same week. Jonathan I hate to see you go the show will lose alot in your absence. On the other hand I don't think many tears will be shed when the ball of goo leaves.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-12-08, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Jonathan/Chet"
I'll miss Jonathan a bunch...Chet could have been gone weeks ago and I wouldn't have known that he existed.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jonathan/Chet"
I am absolutely furious with SEG for allowing these physical challenges to go on, now even at the expense of the players. Jonathan, while not my favorite Survivor, certainly adds a tremendous amount to the flavor of the show. He is quite the colorful character and he really played the game to the very best of his ability, he is an honorable man and certainly never deserved this...I just thank God he's recovered. He will be missed from this series...

Chet, on the other hand, has a wasted space...put someone on that really wants to play the game....as a pagaent coach, I had high hopes for him....

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "jonathan medevaced...Tracy voted out"
i agree with br on Jonathan...he is one of my faves of all time

i agree with pepe on tracy...cirie is controlling this game...and the ami/tracy hug will get Cirie conniving...

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Jonathan/Chet"
I'm going with the majority on the vote, but I agree with pepe, Q, and emydi about Cirie getting rid of Tracy. Like she said about Joel, "He's playing the game, Chet isn't." If Tracy, Ami, Erik, and Chet get together they can get rid of Ozmanda/Cirie alliance. The next two episodes are going to be pivotal.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-12-08, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Chet"
Time to go Chet.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Jonathan and Chet"
I hope Jonathan gets better.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Jonathan/Tracy"
I don't know if Jonathan decides to quit for medical reasons or is removed from the game for medical reasons but they really shouldn't give him the option if it is as bad as it seems from the promos.

Cirie goes after players who are threats to her own game, Yau for being too likeable, Joel for targetting "weak" players. Tracy's social matriarchal game is too much like Cirie's.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-08, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Jonathan :( Chet :)"
goin' with the flow...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Jonathon/Chet"
Jonathon is taken out for medical reasons

Chet is finally voted out. Cirie probably wants Tracy out. But Ami might plead against it and possible keep the others from once again giving Cirie her way.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Jonathan/Chet"
Jonathan leaves for medical reasons, Chet leaves because he's useless. Strategically Tracy is a better boot, but I think she lasts a little bit longer.

Racer X 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-13-08, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Racer%20X Click to send private message to Racer%20X Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Jonathan/Chet"
I'm gonna miss Alan Alda's voice double, but not Chet...

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Voteoff-Chet, Medevac-Jonathan"
And it's time for both of you to go! Would have liked to see Penner get it via blindside, though.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Jonathan/Chet"
Because Miss Scarlett says so here.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-13-08, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Chet (Jonathan)"
One I will be happy about and one I won't be. I have always liked Jonathan for his feistiness and general entertainment value. I am very annoyed with the stupid producers for the overly violent challenges, which I don't even want to see in the first place.

Cirie may prefer that Tracy goes, but I don't think she has enough clout to make it happen this time.

Erika221 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-13-08, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Erika221 Click to send private message to Erika221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Jonathan/Tracey"
First confessional: Ozzy
Reward Challenge: Airai
Exiles: Jason & Chet
Best Couple: Ozzy/Amanda

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Jonathan carried out / Chet voted out"
I am so sad to see Jonathan go. I originally had him as my PTTE winner (was hoping). Terrible way to be taken out of the game. I just hope he has fully recovered.

Chet has been on borrowed time since day one. I don't dislike him, but he is useless and pathetic.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •