The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TV Guide spills the beans!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-08, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TV Guide spills the beans!"
Courtesy of Survivor Fever:

http://tinyurl.com/25xrg5 for page 1

http://tinyurl.com/2ce6ky for page 2

It mentions stuff for the next two episodes: March 13 and 19 (the 19th is due to March Madness....)

It also mentions some stuff for the rest of the season (and beyond for a couple of peeps....)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TV Guide spills the beans! Scarlett O Hara 03-10-08 1
   RE: TV Guide spills the beans! Georgianna 03-10-08 2
   RE: TV Guide spills the beans! vince3 03-10-08 3
       RE: TV Guide spills the beans! Georgianna 03-10-08 4
 RE: TV Guide spills the beans! Scarlett O Hara 03-10-08 5
 Wow! Flowerpower 03-10-08 6
   RE: Wow! accidentalparent 03-11-08 8
       RE: Wow! Flowerpower 03-11-08 9
           RE: Wow! coolbluepig 03-11-08 10
           RE: Wow! Misty365 03-11-08 11
           RE: Wow! CattyChat 03-11-08 12
               RE: Wow! accidentalparent 03-12-08 18
 blindsides television 03-10-08 7
   RE: blindsides CattyChat 03-11-08 14
       RE: blindsides Brownroach 03-11-08 15
       RE: blindsides Q 03-11-08 16
           RE: blindsides vince3 03-11-08 17
 RE: TV Guide spills the beans! CattyChat 03-11-08 13
 RE: TV Guide spills the beans! PepeLePew13 03-24-08 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-10-08, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TV Guide spills the beans!"
Great find Vince! Can we get a link where we can read it or get the transcripts? That would be awesome to know what it says.

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-10-08, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TV Guide spills the beans!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-08 AT 08:01 PM (EST)

Click on the 'buttons' that ... eventually ... appear in the bottom right corner of each of the pages and the text is enlarged to a comfortable reading size.

ETA: Oops! Make that 'roll your mouse over the lower right corner of each of the pages and then click on the button that appears'.

03-10-08, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TV Guide spills the beans!"
On my computer I simply clicked on the image and it zoomed in......

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-10-08, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TV Guide spills the beans!"
My computer and I prefer to take the long way around whenever we can ...

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TV Guide spills the beans!"
Woo and Hoo! Steamy shower scenes are coming up for Ozzy and Amanda when they win reward in Ep. 7! Jason's going to use the fake idol or pass it to someone else who tries to use it. Sadly, Jonathan leaves this week along with someone who is voted off and Kathy most likely gets med-evaced out next week.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Wow!"
So, the fake II will get played, and Jason believes that he has it! Amanda, Ozzy and company(Malakal) will win Reward in ep 7 and "get naked" in the shower! Oh la la! Wouldn't it be fun if Amanda showed up at the S16 Reunion show with an "I love Ozzy" t shirt! Ha!

But, the most intriguing part of the article I thought was the dirt on the Hidden II. Clearly the Hidden II will get played...could this be how our hero meets his demise...will he give it to his love, Amanda, and then in turn be booted himself...I can just see him sacrificing himself for love....AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! Let's hope it doesn't unfold this way! It definately has me worried! Maybe, he'll give it to her before TC, and then she'll give it back to him before the votes are counted, and then SHE will get the boot...now I could live with that!

accidentalparent 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-11-08, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail accidentalparent Click to send private message to accidentalparent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Wow!"
JP has made much of how James witnessed how someone made a bigger HII blunder than in China and I think this involves the real HII rather than the fake idol which is more in the lines of Jamie's blunder. So i don't think it bodes well for ozzie since he has it.

I'm leaning toward a conspiracy to make him believe amanda was in danger and oz giving it to her only to be blindsided, with James watching animatedly from the jury.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 05:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Wow!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-08 AT 05:42 AM (EST)

I'm leaning toward a conspiracy to make him believe amanda was in danger and oz giving it to her only to be blindsided, with James watching animatedly from the jury.

The only problem with this is that it seems that this result would be the result of expert game play on the others, and it is feasible, I don't think it really sounds stupid...Jeff makes it sound as though what happens is really a "stupid blunder"...remember it's got to be a bigger mistake than James with 2 idols and not playing one at all, now that was a huge blunder on his part.

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-11-08, 06:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Wow!"
but hasnt this happened in fiji islans already? alex using the idol, thinking he was in danger but in the end it was edgardo who got the boot and the blindside. and fiji happened before china, but still james' idol was the biggest blunder.

just a thought...

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

Misty365 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-11-08, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty365 Click to send private message to Misty365 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Wow!"
Jeff says "Your jaw is gonna drop at least twice, maybe more when you see how it is played". To me that says, it is not necessarily when Ozzy plays it that is The Big Blunder. Also, Jeff says there are "three or four people lining up to hold that crown" so maybe the "blunder" isn't with the immunity idol???

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Wow!"
I'm with you, FloPo. Actually, from the moment Ozzy found the HII, I immediately thought his "blunder" will be to give his idol away (most likely to Amanda), by being fooled into thinking that other person in his alliance was in danger, and then Ozzy gets voted out instead.

There is one other thought I had, though, after watching Ozzy stash his HII in the cave. That is, that he goes to TC without the idol (arrogantly believing he is safe) the Probst chat at TC hints that Ozzy is actually in the radar to be voted out and Ozzy realizes his mistake in not bringing the HII, and then he is voted out.

To me, that would be the biggest blunder -- not keeping his HII with him AT ALL TIMES, especially when going to TC. Also, with twists, what if there is a TC immediately following an IC, where he has no chance to go back to camp to retrieve the HII? He should keep it with him at all times.

Also, to the Survivor developers, they really need to make the HII smaller and easier to carry/hide. Just my opinion.

accidentalparent 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-12-08, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail accidentalparent Click to send private message to accidentalparent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Wow!"
Also, with twists, what if there is a TC immediately following an IC, where he has no chance to go back to camp to retrieve the HII? He should keep it with him at all times.

hmmm... i agree cat, now that would be a big blunder, and it would be quite a watch. JP is really hyping it up and I can't wait to see how this plays out.

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-10-08, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "blindsides"
So, the article makes it seem like the "four or five blindsides in a row" are yet to come... did anyone else get that feeling? I mean, the rest of the article talks about what's happening in the future, so that would make sense if that comment was meant to describe the future as well.

There seems to be a sentiment on these boards, from people who I consider 'in the know', that the blindsides were Mary (granted, a definite blindside), Yau (not at all, he knew he was going), Mikey B (not really), and Joel (a blindside for sure). But maybe there is another run later in the game? Can anyone see this happening?

03-11-08, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: blindsides"
I agree with you, Tele, about the blindsides. I don't think we are to the series of 4-5 blindsides yet.

Mary - Total Blindside
Yau - Knew it was coming
Mikey B - Knew it was coming
Joel - Blindside, should have known it was coming

I think the real blindsides are going to involve our faves, Ozzy & James, without a doubt.

I'd say Joel is the start of the series of blindsidses, but if the spoilers are true that Chet is next, there is no way that could be a blindside as this guy should have been gone since the first TC. And if Tracy is next after Chet, that should be expected.

Two weeks from now is probably when the series of surprise boots happen and the faves are the ones to be blindsided, as they "think" they are all sitting pretty with the majority alliances.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: blindsides"
You have to be careful with Probst and his blindside remarks, as other people have pointed out. Probst called Mike's boot a blindside in the recap voiceover last week, even thought Mike has said he was sort of expecting to leave.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-11-08, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: blindsides"
I agree BR and Yau was also a blindside to Jiffy? They all thought ELIZA would go.

So its not if the player is blindsided, but if the audience/causal viewer is blindsided like you said before in other posts.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

03-11-08, 01:07 PM (EST)
17. "RE: blindsides"
Then in that case, the JFP boot was partially a blindside as well. Yes, he campaigned to go at both post-IC camp and at the TC, but there was still a "What the hell just happened?" vibe after the show that was there so see him openly quit like that.....

03-11-08, 08:58 AM (EST)
13. "RE: TV Guide spills the beans!"
You're the best, Vince!!! Thanks for posting that terrific article. Some great info in there.

Agman’s Artistry

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-08, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TV Guide spills the beans!"
Keeping this at the forefront as there's still some spoiler info on here and no way should this thread should be on page two with all the locked video threads.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •