The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Visting Survivor Fever's list"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Visting Survivor Fever's list"
I looked over Survivor Fever's list, particularly the longevity of the players, and realized we have a lot of information about the course of the game from here on out, if we believe the list is accurate. I figure we can look at the list as a whole and see what it could tell us about the remaining stages of the game. So I threw together a quick SOTS for the rest of the season, to get the information together.

Players who are gone pre-jury:
- Ami
- Chet
- Jonathan
- Kathy
- Tracy

Merge:
- James

Early jury:
- Eliza (first juror)
- Erik
- Jason

Mid-Jury:
- Ozzy

Mid to Late Jury:
- Alexis
- Amanda
- Cirie
- Parvati
- Natalie

So, what does this tell us?
- There's only one two Airai on the pre-jury list, and both leave for medical reasons, so Airai wins every immunity challenge until the merge.
- Eliza is the first juror, and James is the only person without any jury reference in his longevity. So that leaves 9 people in the jury and finalists. Have we gotten confirmation on whether it's a final 3 or a final 2? If not, then my speculation is on a final 2, with a 7 person jury. This also tells me that James does not win the first II, since he gets voted out.
- Quote from CobySucks: Someone this season does get it "jamie style". (Burned by a fake hidden immunity idol?) - We're shown Jason in the Ep. 6 previews finding the fake idol, so Jason looks like our best candidate for getting burnt by the fake II. Quote from Jeff: A major blunder. I know when it happened that James was thinking, thank God. Since James is in an alliance with Ozzy, the would not be pleased if Ozzy made a blunder with his idol.
- Quote from Jeff Probst: I can tell you that the idols play a major part in this season. Capital letters. They do have more impact than I think they've ever had. They have more impact this season than ever before. Jeff is saying plural idols, which means that not only does the fake one get played, Ozzy plays the real one.
- Other than Eliza, all of the early merge boots are strong men. The trend of picking off the strong continues through the season.
- Quote from Jeff: The fans wanted to be sure that a fan won the game. The favorites wanted to be certain that no matter what a favorite won the game. - Have we just been given the jury votes? If so, a Favorite wins a Final 2, since a Fave vs. Fan jury would be 4-3 Faves.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list Scarlett O Hara 03-07-08 1
   RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list KObrien_fan 03-07-08 2
       RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list Lasann 03-07-08 3
 RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list Brownroach 03-07-08 4
   RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list Estee 03-07-08 5
   RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list emydi 03-07-08 7
   RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list Bebo 03-07-08 10
 RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list sugarbooger62 03-07-08 6
   RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list Q 03-07-08 8
       RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list Estee 03-07-08 9
       RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list Brownroach 03-07-08 11
   Playing the fake idol byoffer 03-07-08 13
       RE: Playing the fake idol Brownroach 03-07-08 15
           RE: Playing the fake idol television 03-07-08 21
       RE: Playing the fake idol dingbat 03-08-08 25
           RE: Playing the fake idol citywitch 03-09-08 26
       RE: Playing the fake idol Erika221 03-09-08 27
           RE: Playing the fake idol accidentalparent 03-10-08 28
 Ami vince3 03-07-08 12
   RE: Ami electropoprebel 03-07-08 14
       RE: Ami byoffer 03-07-08 16
           RE: Ami ohmyheck 03-07-08 17
               RE: Ami electropoprebel 03-07-08 18
           RE: Ami vince3 03-07-08 19
 Eliza as first juror Bebo 03-07-08 20
   RE: Eliza as first juror electropoprebel 03-07-08 22
       RE: Eliza as first juror Bebo 03-08-08 23
   RE: Eliza as first juror KObrien_fan 03-08-08 24
       RE: Eliza as first juror Modesty 03-10-08 29
           RE: Eliza as first juror PepeLePew13 03-10-08 30
               RE: Eliza as first juror Modesty 03-10-08 31
                   RE: Eliza as first juror KObrien_fan 03-10-08 32
                       RE: Eliza as first juror CTgirl 03-10-08 33
                       RE: Eliza as first juror Flowerpower 03-10-08 34
                           RE: Eliza as first juror KObrien_fan 03-10-08 36
                               RE: Eliza as first juror Flowerpower 03-10-08 37
                       RE: Eliza as first juror Scarlett O Hara 03-10-08 35
   Eliza an II victim? Bebo 03-20-08 38
       RE: Eliza an II victim? Brownroach 03-20-08 39
       RE: Eliza an II victim? Scarlett O Hara 03-21-08 40
           RE: Eliza an II victim? Erika221 03-24-08 41
               RE: Eliza an II victim? Brownroach 03-28-08 42
 Since we've posted here last vince3 04-25-08 43
   RE: Since we've posted here last KLicK 04-27-08 44
       RE: Since we've posted here last vince3 04-27-08 45
           RE: Since we've posted here last KLicK 04-27-08 47
       RE: Since we've posted here last PepeLePew13 04-27-08 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-07-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list"
That looks about right Bebo. I have noticed on both sides, how they are picking off the strong one by one. It will come back to bite them.

I for one will be sorry to see all females in the Final 5. How disappointing ...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-08 AT 10:24 AM (EST)

It will come back to bite them.

How do you figure? If the 5 women do make the final 5, it hasn't bitten them at all, it gets one of them the million which is what the game is all about. What should the women do, bow down to the men, take their lot in the game and be happy with 10th, jury spot, what? They are plotting and scheming and figuring out a way to get to the end game using what they have best to use. Not everybody can be an Ozzy that is physically strong and a provider, but if Ozzy is stupid enough not to see the future by his moves now, then he deserves the boot he will eventually get when the women out number the men.

When people sit back and don't make a move in the game we complain that they have wasted space, when people do scheme and make moves we complain because they are getting rid of the strong.

I learned early on that Survivor is not about how well you can survive on an island with nothing but a machete, it is about the social pecking order and how do you manipulate that. Cirie has done the best job of positioning herself for the future, like it or not the woman is playing the game.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-07-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list"
Sits here with Kobrienfan. But I will be soo sad to see Ozzy go. At least I have time to get used to the idea that he will be out fairly soon.

Anyone except Parvati, please.

Go Ozzy - go Ozzy - go Ozzy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-08 AT 11:25 AM (EST)

Someone this season does get it "jamie style". (Burned by a fake hidden immunity idol?) - We're shown Jason in the Ep. 6 previews finding the fake idol, so Jason looks like our best candidate for getting burnt by the fake II. Quote from Jeff: A major blunder. I know when it happened that James was thinking, thank God.

Some spoilers said James makes the merge, others that he makes jury (On SF's general spoiler it says jury). If the blunder is Jason using the fake idol, and Jason makes the jury, James must be on the jury to see it happen.

I think probably there will be three finalists with a jury of seven. Why would they revert to two finalists now?

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list"
Why would they revert to two finalists now?

The power of mass prayer?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list"
I agree with you BR...I think the Makes merge about James is that they are not sure where he goes early or mid jury...but he is on the jury and does outlast Jason imho

And KT I agree with your statement above...go girls!! I just wish Ami was there....but irony irony EPMB loves his irony...and so does Joel in LL!

03-07-08, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list"
If James makes the jury, then I agree that a 3 finalist/7 jury members scenario is the way it would be. This bodes well for the Favorites.

We're looking at a potential F5 with 3 Favorites and 2 Fans. Let's assume that everyone the Fever says makes the jury does in fact make the jury - the remainder would be 3 Favorites, 2 Fans (James, Eliza, Ozzy, Erik, Jason). Let's also assume that Jeff's quote about Fans wanting a fan to win and Faves wanting a favorite to win is a predictor of their final votes.

In a Final 3 with both fans, a Fave would win 5-2.
In a Final 3 with 1 Fan/2 Faves, it could get interesting. The Faves could all vote for the same Favorite and make it a 4-3 win, could force a tie with a 3-3-1 vote, or give it away to the Fan if they spilt 3-2-2.

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-07-08, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list"
I agree Bebo about who's being "jaime style" burned by a fake HII. It'll definitely be Jason. But WHAT WAS OZZY THINKING? Telling one person about having the HII is risky enough in itself, but to tell more than that is suicide. I just wonder, since SF's list doesn't reference James' longevity and JP mentions a major blunder with a HII, if Ozzy gives James the HII to save himself and he uses it when it's not needed or doesn't use it when needed. Two seasons in a row with the same player being burned by not playing the HII correctly would be a MAJOR blunder. Just food for thought.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-07-08, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list"
I remember somewere Jeff stating James II blunder being the worst in Survivor History So Far does not last that long, so I think it has to be someone other than James who makes the blunder. Its the guy who finds the fake in the Preview, IMO. And as you can tell he has made a huge impression on me, as I don't even remember his name, Josh?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list"
Jason. Joshuah is the world-class idiot in the hamster cage. Jason is the potentially world-class idiot on the island.

Beyond that, there may not be a lot of difference.

03-07-08, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Visting Survivor Fever's list"
If the blunder is Jason playing the fake idol, he is going to be utterly humiliated when he realizes what happened. According to Probst, Jason idolized Ozzy coming into the game.

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Jason loves to compare himself to Ozzy . He thinks Ozzy is the greatest player to ever participate in Survivor — I think he's kind of got a man-crush on him. He's coming on strong in the beginning saying, 'I'm going to go toe-to-toe with Ozzy. I can climb coconut trees just like he can, I can swim just like he can, and I'm just as athletic as he is.'

How ironic that Ozzy's artfulness would be the direct cause of Jason's downfall.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Playing the fake idol"
I don't see playing the fake idol as a blunder. Jaime played one last season, but what choice did she have? She was dead anyway and took a chance that it might be the idol.

Now if Jason tells his alliance to vote for him since he will play the idol, and the idol is fake, then I can see that being called a blunder.

And I can't imagine that this would be the case, but what if the idol isn't the sculpture but rather the wrapping cloth, and it is Ozzy who blundered by taking only the sculpture. That would be epic compared to James. But if Ozzy is predicted to go after James, then this scenario is unlikely.

03-07-08, 04:30 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Playing the fake idol"
James doesn't have to still be in the game when the blunder happens. He could be observing the TC from the jury.

I do think you're probably right that the blunder is compounded by Jason having told other people that he has the "idol."

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-07-08, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Playing the fake idol"
What I was thinking was that, indeed, playing the fake idol like Jamie wouldn't be such a blunder. But having the fake idol and trying to blatantly use it for leverage (ala Yul in Cook Islands), waving it about in front of everyone, when some of those people know it's a fake, would be described as an epic blunder. Jason seems to have the type of personality that might pull such a show-offy stunt. I'm leaning towards that being the blunder described by JP.

dingbat 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-08-08, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dingbat Click to send private message to dingbat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Playing the fake idol"
I think there must be more to this "biggest blunder." Simply playing a fake idol doesn't sound like enough of a blunder. What does sound like a major blunder would be if someone won the individual immunity necklace and gave it up to protect a tribemate, then attempted to play the fake idol and got voted out. That would be a major, big time blunder.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-08, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Playing the fake idol"
this biggest blunder thing has been on my mind too...I like your scenario!

thanks to Scarlett O Hara & CattyChat

Erika221 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-09-08, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Erika221 Click to send private message to Erika221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Playing the fake idol"
>I don't see playing the fake
>idol as a blunder.
>Jaime played one last season,
>but what choice did she
>have? She was dead
>anyway and took a chance
>that it might be the
>idol.

I respectfully disagree with this Sorry...I just think that Jaime had a pretty good idea that she was not in possession of the actual idol and was using it as a last ditch effort and why not? I think the show tried to play it up to be that Jaime thought it would save her, but they couldn't do a great job of it because there wasn't enough material to support the fact she believed it was in fact real.

I do think that Jason could really believe that this stick of Ozzy's is the real deal and that would be monumentally worse that Jaime's offering up of the 'plaque'. The plaque at least was in some form close in resemblance to real deal. This stick is really not much more than a stick. I think if Jason believes it to be real and tries to use it or even use it for leverage - it may be the joke of the season. I think even James would know what Ozzy had done and realize what a dope Jason is.

accidentalparent 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-10-08, 04:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail accidentalparent Click to send private message to accidentalparent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Playing the fake idol"
Jason playing the fake HII may be worse than Jamie but I doubt that it's worse than James not playing 2 HIIs. I think maybe James watching from the Jury will witness how the girls misdirect Ozzy into thinking Amanda was in trouble and have him give up the HII to Amanda only to be booted off. Now that would be a bigger HII blunder than James' and would probably get a few chuckles from James. IMHO.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ami"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-08 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

Her dream gets realized and she has to watch it on TV? Ironic.

James has to at least be on the Jury to see the super-duper HII (or fake HII) blunder so the camera can catch the "Thank God" reaction......

If it's a F3 we'll know it exactly when the Jury begins: 1. Because that's Eliza boot, and 2. Jeff will tell us when they will become the first member.........

electropoprebel 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-07-08, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail electropoprebel Click to send private message to electropoprebel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ami"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-08 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-07-08 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

lookz like thingz are going to break down this way

Ep6- Jonathan medivaced/Chet voted out when Ami remains aligned with favs instead of Tracy/Chet/Erik
Ep7- Tracy then booted
Ep8- Kathy now with no allies left and a couple more Exile islands trips under her belt leaves due to mental issues, Malakal loses and Ami is 'blindsided' elimnating her over Erik
Ep9- This is where it get's tricky... If it's a F2, with 7 jurors, and they merge, lookz like Eliza and the favs band together and vote out James. Either 5-5 tie or someone else flipz from the FAVS or throw's away a vote (could see Cirie doing something like that)
Ep10- Eliza boot, for being a traded/flip-flopper; 1st juro
Ep11/12- Erik, Jason boots... False Idol played
Ep13- Alexis... I wouldnt be surprised if Ozzy play's Idol this episode and knocks Alexis out and then.
Ep14- Ozzy "blindsided" and is voted out by Parvati/Cirie/Natalie
Ep15- FINALE... F4, Amanda/Parvati/Cirie/Natalie

ALSO, last night's episode foreshadowed Ozzy's inevitable rise and fall. In his confessional, he said he didnt think he was going to tell anyone about the idol, then he told not only James, but Amanda AND Parvati. Now they ALL know he has it, can ride the wave of power behind it until they realize the need to get rid of it and him from the game. Had he not told ANYONE, he could have used it when he really felt he was going or being aimed for, but now because 3 people know, he wont ever know when it's looking like it will be him. A lot of times the editors and Burnett love showing the member of the alliance who get'z knocked out talking about how he/her can trust their alliance members, which Ozzy did, saying he TRUSTS James, THINKS he can trust Amanda, and KNOWS he can trust Parvati

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ami"
According to you there will be 2 episodes coming up with double eliminations (ep 6 and 8), and then a total of 15 episodes.

Do we know that there will be multiple double elims? Do we know the total number of episodes for this season??

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-07-08, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ami"
The double-elim's are the episodes with the medivacs.

03-07-08, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail electropoprebel Click to send private message to electropoprebel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ami"
I dont think there will be any double boot episodes, but the 2 medivac's aren't going to cancel out a tribal council this season like they have in the past.

03-07-08, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ami"
I think the timing of the medevacs happened to be convenient to SEG, because they were gonna have to have some kind of double boot, both to TC episodes sooner or later to get to the merge and try to get done by Mother's Day or the week after....... especially if they take one week off during March Madness......

03-07-08, 07:43 PM (EST)
20. "Eliza as first juror"
So, why would Eliza be a good target to be the first juror? Here's my speculation on why, and the speculation also lends itself to a 7 person jury with a final 3, meaning Eliza finishes 10th.

She's not considered an immunity threat, so she must be seen as threat because of her alliances. And that makes sense because...

If this group of 10 is the jury and finalists, they breakdown like this:

6 Favorites, 4 Fans
6 NuAirai, 4 NuMalaki
6 women, 4 men

At merge, which alliances will stick together? Given the targeting of the strong men early on in the game, the strong men have got to be concerned that they are in the minority. The favorites have seen their numbers continue to dwindle post-switch and have got to be concerned. And NuMalaki has been strategizing like crazy, given the number of consecutive TCs they will have attended, so they've got to be concerned that their tight alliance is no longer tight.

Who can these minorites target that could swing people who are different from them? For example, what woman could the men target that the women would be willing to go along with? And is it possible for all of the minority alliances to improve their situation at the same time? Yes, it is, because there are two female favorites on NuAirai - Parvati and Eliza. Getting rid of one of them would be in the best interest of so many different people for so many different reasons. The men would only be down 5-4, the Fans would only be down 5-4, and NuMalaki would only be down 5-4. Since Parvati also has the showmance alliance, while Eliza is seen as less trustworthy, Eliza becomes an easier sell. The other Faves have seen her as a target from the start, so they'd go for it. The men would see her as an easy target, since she's not protected by a showmance.

So it makes sense to me that Eliza would go out in 10th place to be the first juror, with a final 3.

03-07-08, 09:29 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Eliza as first juror"
So, in your scenario, Eliza goes before James, and James is definitely on the Jury?? I could see Ozzy and Amanda being able to pull Erik in to vote with them giving them a voting block of OZZY/AMANDA/JAMES/PARVATI/CIRIE & ERIK. The only problem with that is, when would James get booted then??? I have trouble seeing the couples alliance turning on each other too early in the merge, especially with some physical threats around like Erik and Jason. So either the spoilers are wrong and James goes farther than than Erik and Jason or James will get booted by a very shortlived Eliza/Fans coup.

03-08-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Eliza as first juror"

According to the spoilers, Eliza is the first juror, and James makes the jury. I haven't seen specifics on the order that the men go, but based on the comments on Fever, it seems like all of the men (except possibly Ozzy) will got before another woman goes. I agree that Erik and Jason would be targeted before James from an alliance standpoint, but there's also the issue of individual immunity. The order that the men depart could be affected by both individual immunity challenges and the idols - both real and fake - that will be in play.

03-08-08, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Eliza as first juror"
Who have we seen controlling the game so far? Cirie.

Think about the merge and who is left based on Cirie's perspective, who does she need to get rid of and when?

At the merge her alliance has the power: Cirie, Ozzy, Amanda, James, Parvati, and recently converted Erik.

On the other side of the coin you have Eliza, Jason, Alexis, Natalie.

Of those 4, who is the smartest and smoothest talker that might be able to convince Erik, or any of the power couples to flip? Eliza. She is Cirie's biggest threat at the merge because she needs to insure her numbers before going after the strong ones again. She can't afford for Eliza to blow her cover as the group dwindles down and have someone flip the script on her.

With Eliza gone, Cirie's next big target is Jason because he is strong and it is individual now.

After that you have Cirie, Amanda, Parvati, Alexis, and Natalie that have numbers over Erik, James and Ozzy. Cirie will easily convince the women that if they have a shot of winning the money that they have got to get rid of the men and now.

You can do the math from there on out. In the first episode when asked what each person brought to the Faves tribe and why they should be kept, Cirie answered "I might not be good at swimming but in today's challenge I thought I did real good" (or something like that) That final challenge of endurance (most likely) would be a longshot for Cirie to win, but we have seen Mama Kim outlast two much younger more athletic men to win final immunity before, Lill outlast younger competitors. Cirie is hungry and has tweaked her game and stepped it up a notch. I don't see anyone beating her.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Modesty 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-10-08, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Modesty Click to send private message to Modesty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Eliza as first juror"
I mentioned this briefly in another thread but I don't think the long term prospects in the SF bootlist should be taken as gospel.

Their weekly stuff is spot on but they're making changes as they go to the long term stuff already. Whatever their source is, it's dribbling in on a short-term basis and that's why details are so sketchy as to the post jury crowd. The long term prospects are drawn from a range of spoilers from all over the place with a few tips of their own and the remainder have been 'filled in' as far as I can tell to fit with a logical turn of events. Those that had no definitive spoilers include Cirie, Ozzy, Jason. I think these guys have been plonked in (quite logically)... but it's not like the bootlists of China, Fiji, Cook Islands - where all but very minor anomalies were very certain.

I think SF is stepping up and doing a great job in covering the retirement of TDT but they've never really been a spoiling site before this season - we have no idea where they get their goodies from. They do go to all the survivor functions though, so they must have found someone who's willing to talk! Maybe they'll only talk bit by bit though lol.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Eliza as first juror"
This might be as good a place as any to mention that the person you're replying to is part of Survivor Fever's team of prediction pros, so I presume she's also part of the team that collects spoiler information out there for the site.

Modesty 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-10-08, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Modesty Click to send private message to Modesty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Eliza as first juror"
Well at least I said they're doing a great job!

I still don't think this season has been spoiled as definitively as we've become used to though. China was just ridiculous! It's not just Survivor Fever... I haven't seen anyone confidently putting together a bootlist. I wonder if SEG have deliberately thrown false spoilers into the air so that noone believes anything any more. It's certainly worked with me.

It's good though, going into each week with ACTUAL doubts as to what may happen. I'm loving it... and hating it at the same time.

03-10-08, 09:15 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Eliza as first juror"
It isn't so much that the information is trickling in week by week, more that it is a choice to share it and trickle it out week by week. Not everybody enjoys a season long bootlist.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Eliza as first juror"
Kudos for that! It is much more interesting not having a season long boot list, but having enough info to speculate.

I know someone who knows Todd and she made me this cool siggie

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Eliza as first juror"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-08 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

KOFan: You and Survivor Fever are doing an excellent job this season and we do know that you are one of the ones responsible as you have your own prediction site at Fever. Clearly you know what's up! But, when you post at Blows now, I don't know if you are spoiling based on a sources information, or if you are speculating with your own opinion, therefore its hard to respond with a counter speculation.

I would be thrilled if you could differentiate between your speculation and the sources stuff that you have! Thanks so much! and GREAT JOB!

I am in agreement with those that choose not to buy into bootlists as I whole heartedly love to speculate on the vidcaps, the misdirection clues etc, and then find out late on Thursday just how well we did!

03-10-08, 01:55 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Eliza as first juror"
To answer your question FP, I haven't been posting at all at Blows this whole season until this week, I have been avoiding posting here on purpose. The reason I started posting this week is because I saw a thread that was making light of Jonathan's injury and I couldn't take it anymore. The stuff I post as a direct answer to a question like the Jonathan injury or previous injuries for example, is based on the know.

The stuff I posted about Cirie is all speculation based on editing and the game that I think she is playing. I won't post any spoilers here in fact, I'm likely to go back into semi-retirement as I am traveling the rest of this week and won't be around. But if you want a good read each week and a little insight as well, be sure to catch my prediction article on Thursday afternoons at Fever, if nothing else I try to entertain

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Eliza as first juror"
Thanks, KOfan!

But if you want a good read each week and a little insight as well, be sure to catch my prediction article on Thursday afternoons at Fever, if nothing else I try to entertain

Wouldn't miss it! Thanks so much, and GREAT WORK!

03-10-08, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Eliza as first juror"
...Not everybody enjoys a season long bootlist."

Here, here! I completely agree! I enjoy spoiling and speculating away with the great peeps from these boards each week based on the previews and CBS clues that are given to us. For me, it is no fun to know everything in advance.

I remember, back in the day, when Snewser would give us the bootee, but only after 4 pm on Thursdays. Back then, we could speculate as to the challenge outcomes and bootees for the week prior to the episode and it was fun to find out whether our speculation was right on target ... or not!

Nowadays, it seems as if word leaks out sooner and to more people. Everybody seems to have a Survivor connection.

I don't wish to know the final outcome in advance because I find it fun to speculate and spoil the old-fashioned way. I also enjoy cheering for my favorite Survivor, whether that be Ozzy, Cirie or Joel! I do enjoy the A$$ versions better because after all, don't we all have our favorites?

03-20-08, 07:42 AM (EST)
38. "Eliza an II victim?"
There's been so much talk in recent episodes about targeting Ozzy, and Eliza does seem like an out of place bootee when there are so many strong men to be targeted. But what if she wasn't the target, but the victim of Ozzy successfully playing the hidden II?

Here's a scenario: Ozzy doesn't win the first II - let's say Jason does. There will be a contingent who will want to go ahead and get Ozzy out of there while they can. But who would everyone else vote for? If Jason's got immunity, he couldn't be targeted. Ozzy wouldn't want to get rid of Erik yet, since Erik's such a fan of his. Ozzy wouldn't want to get rid of James or Parvati since they had an original alliance. So the logical targets would be Alexis, Natalie, and Eliza. Since Parvati is trying for a female alliance with Alexis and Natalie, she'd try to save them, and since Eliza had been an original target of the Malakal 4, that wouldn't be too hard.

So the majority of the votes go to Ozzy, but he uses the hidden idol to save himself, and Eliza goes.

The main argument against that scenario is the spoiler that someone goes Jaime-style. Jason's got the fake idol, and if Ozzy plays his idol to save himself, then Jason should know his is fake. Unless going Jaime-style means playing a fake idol that you know is fake just in case it's not and it can save you.

03-20-08, 11:21 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Eliza an II victim?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-08 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

They might also have concocted some weird scenario at the merge that would account for Eliza leaving -- like in Fiji where only half the merged tribe went to TC and Michelle got voted out.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

03-21-08, 08:02 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Eliza an II victim?"
Eliza does seem like an out of place bootee when there are so many strong men to be targeted

Well ... by my count there are only 4 men left in the game and 8 women. James and Oz are part of the majority alliance. And we all have heard that someone goes out "Jaime-style," so that HAS to be Jason. (Of course we also all HEARD that Kathy nearly chops her fingers off and that did NOT occur). So this means that Ozzy HAS to go out after Jason, otherwise, Jason would learn that his HII is not the real one. So that leaves young Erik. It's not hard to decide between Eliza and Erik, IMHO. Eliza = annoying, smart and an excellent puzzle-solver with no real allies left in the game. Erik = YDS (Young, dumb and stupid aka "Newbie") with no real allies left in the game. With Ozzy and James in the game, it is unlikely that Erik will win any strength/swimming challenges. Therefore, he is less of a threat than Eliza. And Eliza should be voted out before Erik.

Erika221 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-24-08, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Erika221 Click to send private message to Erika221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Eliza an II victim?"
I agree with your scenario Scarlett. With both Jonathan and supposedly Ami gone, I think that Eliza is left out of the loop. I think that even Alexis and Natalie would prefer to keep Erik around over Eliza as well, in case the newly struck deal with Parvati falls through somehow, they have a contingency.

I don't know where in the world I read this, but this is PURE RUMOR or maybe I made it up in my head - don't know --- Jason gives Eliza the fake Idol and she plays it. It doesn't sound plausible in the least, given that Eliza is a bit smarter than Jason and I think that she'd figure out it wasn't real, but who knows!

I am also wondering what is going on with James placement...does he make the merge, only to miss the jury? Survivor Fever seems to indicate this right now, which to me is strange and would send up flags to Ozzy that his alliance is done. Would he then team up with Erik/Jason/Eliza? Doubtful, just questions I have.

03-28-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Eliza an II victim?"
I am also wondering what is going on with James placement...does he make the merge, only to miss the jury? Survivor Fever seems to indicate this right now, which to me is strange

If they keep the Final 3 scenario and James doesn't make the jury that means the jury would only have 6 people on it. I also think from Probst's saying James was "relieved" when the huge blunder was made that James has be on the jury because otherwise he wouldn't be around to see it happen.

I don't see how James would get a plurality of votes at the merge. Parvati/Amanda wouldn't want to get rid of him yet, and neither would Ozzie. James could at best get five votes from Natalie, Alexis, Erik, Jason and Eliza, if Eliza decides to flip. All in all I think it's much more likely that Eliza is the merge boot *and* the first juror.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

04-25-08, 07:43 PM (EST)
43. "Since we've posted here last"
Eliza got it "Jaime style" but she knew that Jason's HII was a faker......

Ozzy commited bad blunder #1 by leaving his HII at home when they blindsided him, when James thought Jason giving up immunity for goodwill and a promise of safety was dumber than himself.

Jason then revealed that he didn't learn from history and was doomed to repeat it by finding the newly placed HII, and either left it at home or didn't get enough blindside signals from the TC to play it to save his bacon.

James is now with a hand injury and is now listed as a possible medivac for Ep. 12, and he's been upgraded from "makes merge" to "mid jury"....... but in the reasons for boot it says after "game changing injury", (leaves game, returns for jury?) which makes me suspicious........ especially since they're about to start Day 31, which puts a time limitation on fixing whatever's wrong with James in time for him to be on the FTC jury........

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-08, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Since we've posted here last"
The final 3/final 2 conversation is going on in a couple of places, but I thought I'd bring it back to this thread.

If the information from Phoenix is correct (along with the Fever information), the final 2 are Parvati and Amanda.

Is it possible that there was a final 3 (including Cirie) and there was a 4-4 tie between Amanda/Parvati? That would make it necessary to have a "final 2" run-off between them with Cirie being the last juror and casting the deciding vote.

Jason refered to the "final 3 or 2" in his RTVW interview. Maybe he wasn't covering up a blunder, but actually telling the truth. There was a final 3, but at the end, it was between 2.

04-27-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Since we've posted here last"
If they originally had a F3, there would've been 7 jury members, and the only possible scenario involving a tie that wouldn't have a winner would be 3-3-1.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-08, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Since we've posted here last"
Oops. I meant 3-3. No James, perhaps?

Amanda gets votes from Ozzy, Erik, and Eliza.
Parvati gets votes from Jason, Alexis, and Natalie.

With James voting, I don't see how Amanda wouldn't win.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-08, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Since we've posted here last"
>the final 2 are Parvati and Amanda.
>
>Jason refered to the "final 3 or 2" in his RTVW
>interview. Maybe he wasn't covering up a blunder, but
>actually telling the truth. There was a final 3,
>but at the end, it was between 2.

In this case, I would be more apt to believe that Cirie got booted at 6 or 4 (with Erik probably going at 5), with someone like Natalie fitting into the third slot. Personally, I can see a 'villain' type of person only getting one vote while Parvati and Amanda got 3 each in a 3-3-1 scenario -- the way things have unfolded, it's harder for me to see Cirie only getting one vote while Amanda gets 3, unless Cirie has a spectacularly poor showing in the final TC Q&A. Natalie fits the villain role at 3 better than anyone else right now.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •