The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 6, Discussion Thread..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-08, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 6, Discussion Thread..."
As noted by Katy Carney, posted over at Survivor Spoilers in the Survivor Fever Bootlist thread...

For March 13

"Dimples (Jeff Probst) won't be smiling--nor will the remaining teams--after a fluke mishap threatens to take one of the players out of the game forever."

"The remaining players find themselves all tied up in knots in this week's challenge: an event called 'Build It UP, Break It Down.' But the big news involves a serious injury by one of the Survivors."

"...a second Survivor may be going home tonight, too, but not via the vote: Someone suffers a serious injury."

Now here is something we can start to chew on...Someone, other than Jonathan, will suffer a serious injury from a "fluke mishap". Definately sounds as though Kathy will be accidentally chopping off her fingers this episode and leaving via medivac....along with perhaps another who is voted out? Sounds like 2 folks will be leaving to me.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 6, Discussion Thread... easilydistracted 03-04-08 1
   RE: Ep 6, Discussion Thread... PepeLePew13 03-04-08 2
 Do the blindsides end? Bebo 03-06-08 3
   RE: Do the blindsides end? emydi 03-06-08 4
       RE: Do the blindsides end? KObrien_fan 03-06-08 5
       RE: Do the blindsides end? vince3 03-06-08 6
   RE: Do the blindsides end? PepeLePew13 03-06-08 7
       RE: Do the blindsides end? KObrien_fan 03-06-08 8
   The "blindsides" quote Brownroach 03-06-08 9
       RE: The "blindsides" quote KObrien_fan 03-07-08 12
           RE: The "blindsides" quote Brownroach 03-10-08 14
   RE: Do the blindsides end? sugarbooger62 03-06-08 10
 RE: Ep 6, Discussion Thread... Scarlett O Hara 03-07-08 11
   RE: Ep 6, Discussion Thread... emydi 03-07-08 13
   RE: Ep 6, Discussion Thread... Flowerpower 03-10-08 15
 Episode 5, Insider Clips... Flowerpower 03-10-08 16
   RE: Episode 5, Insider Clips... vince3 03-10-08 17
   RE: Episode 5, Insider Clips... MattyMax 03-10-08 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

easilydistracted 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-04-08, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail easilydistracted Click to send private message to easilydistracted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion Thread..."
Fluke mishap sounds like Chet's coral injury and agree that the serious injury is Kathy. If so, that helps explain the Joel vs. Ozzy previews with Joel eliminated this week and his ball and chain, aka Chet, eliminated next week.

Then again, I'm usually wrong, so just move along.....

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-08, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion Thread..."
According to our esteemed spoiler, KOBrienFan (who, trust me, has a lot of insights into the game), Shet got his injury during Episode 4's scrum in the lagoon where Yau Man confirmed there were a lot of coral reefs and participants were advised to wear shoes. Shet was one of those who ignored this advice and he's paying the price for it.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Do the blindsides end?"
Jiffy has a quote about the number of blindsides in a row this season. I think we're in the middle of that right now, with Mikey last week and Joel schedule to go tonight. The question is, do we have another one in Ep. 6, or is this an expected vote out?

Here's the list of remaining pre-jury/merge outsters, per Fever:
- Kathy
- Jonathan
- Chet
- Tracy
- Ami

Out of that group, the only real candidate for a blindiside is Ami. Since she's not tight with Ozzy/Amanda/Cirie, do they oust her now or string her along while they ditch the other Fans?

I'll be looking at face time for both Ami and Chet during Ep. 5 -- if either one of them spikes up, then we might see one of them go next week.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Do the blindsides end?"
See I've been wondering about this too...from what I've read, the poeple you've listed plus Joel are the next ones to go and then the merge happens..if Ami goes close to the merge at 12 or 11 why in the heck wdn't Ozzy have ousted Erik then who could be a post merge II threat? Does he pay him back for his Joel vote in Ep 5? or is Ozzy more worried about Ami getting back together with Eliza and trying to get a female pact together? or as you suggest does Ami go earlier in a surprise boot?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Do the blindsides end?"
We are on the tail end of the in a row blindsides.

First: Mary
Second: Yau Man
Third: Mikey B
Fourth: Joel

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Do the blindsides end?"
Maybe he figures that Erik's no threat to his preciousssss II Necklace, until Erik does well at either the F10 RC, or the F10 IC, but he doesn't win the F10 IC.... and then "eat the strong, especially of the minority alliance!" comes into play...........

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Do the blindsides end?"
From Mikey's exit interviews, it sounds like he saw his exit coming - or at least it wasn't a total surprise to him ... so I'm not sure I would call that a blindside.

03-06-08, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Do the blindsides end?"
I agree Pepe, except that I think Jeff was talking about blindsiding the general public this time. So with that in mind, Joel is the 4th blindside in a row.

Next weeks boot is not really a blindside.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "The "blindsides" quote"
For the record, here is what Jeff said in the teleconference:

We have a record number of blindsides this season. It is amazing how many blindsides happen in a row. You would think after this many seasons that pulling off a blindside would be tough. But it just showed me, you really have to have your wit about you in this game. If you are not aware then you're in the fog. If you're in the fog, you're in trouble. My jaw dropped at so many votes. At so many Tribal Councils, the Tribal Council would end and I would say to them, "Got me again. And you got them again." You had people scratching their heads going, "How did this happen to me?"

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

03-07-08, 11:13 AM (EST)
12. "RE: The "blindsides" quote"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-08 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

I understand that quote BR, but last night on the recap Jeff played up Mikey B's exit as a blindside. Reading the exit interviews and even the vote confessionals we know that Mikey did in fact see it coming and new that his time was up, he wasn't blindsided. I think it is typical CBS/Probst hype. This weeks boot is not a blindside. We will have more coming down the road, but the next several are predictable.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The "blindsides" quote"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-08 AT 09:32 AM (EST)

Oh, yeah, Probst definitely considered Mike's boot a blindside. From the quote "My jaw dropped at so many votes" I think he conflated boots where he himself was surprised with boots where the bootee was genuinely surprised.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-08, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Do the blindsides end?"
It was interesting that Ozzy was talking to Joel & Erik about voting out Chet or "Cirie." Was he just blowing smoke about Cirie to them or has it really crossed his mind to take out Cirie early and not keep her around as part of the Ozmanda alliance? I think he spotted the puppetmaster/Joel pulling Erik's strings when it comes to voting and (like Cirie pointed out) it would be easier to play Chet like a pawn, and can be taken out at any time, then it would be Joel, since Joel is "playing the game" and Chet is not.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-07-08, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion Thread..."
Thumbs DOWN to SeeBS for not taking care of Jonathan properly. He should have been given antibiotics for his injury at his initial examination by the medacs. They could have easily have given him a shot. It NEVER should have been allowed to progress into a full-blown infection! I hope he sues them and gets a lot of money! It sucks that they are allowing these needless injuries to happen that can potentially put the Survivor's lives at risk! I think they have been negligent in this respect!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion Thread..."
too bad he signed a waiver...where's Stacey S when we need her?

But heck, I'll take his case, I love Jonathan!

03-10-08, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion Thread..."
Actually, once there is an infection the site needs to be cultured(which takes several days), to grow out the culprit bacterial source, then the right antibiotic is administered....

But, on the voiceover from the medic she states that "the antibiotics are not working", which tells me: a)they indeed gave him an antibiotic, and b)it was the wrong one for the type of bacterial infection he has so it doesn't work at all...and as others have specified, lord knows what it could be in the tropical region they are in and from a very dirty piece of wood no less...

With the infection in the node, and a very ugly, pussy wound, clearly Jonathan has no choice but to leave.

03-10-08, 04:23 PM (EST)
16. "Episode 5, Insider Clips..."
Survivor Insider Transcripts
Survivor: Micronesia Episode 5

About Survivor Insider: Survivor Insider includes never before seen on TV video clips from each episode.
Survivor Insider is FREE.
Visit the CBS Survivor web site to watch the videos

Transcripts by James Barber unless otherwise noted

Tribal Council Voting

The new Malakal tribe turns the table on an unsuspecting Joel, voting him out of the game and leaving him dumbfounded.

Erik (Chet): I'm voting for Chet tonight. We wanna stay strong as a tribe and I think you're hilarious, I love you Chet, you're hilarious, but we need to stay strong. Take it easy.

Amanda (Joel): I think you're a really nice guy, you're just very, very strategic, and in this game, we have to watch out for our buddies. So I'm sorry.

Joel (Chet): (says nothing)

Cirie ("Truck"): Joel, strength is not just physical, and it comes in all shapes and sizes. (wags her finger) You should never, ever judge a book by its cover.

Chet (Joel): Joel, you sometimes have to remember that when somebody tells you something, they may be telling you that for a completely different reason.

Tracy (Joel): This is because you called me weak one too many times.

Ozzy ("Truck"): Full-on strategy, man. Just a move we gotta make at this point. Sorry.

Ami (Joel): Joel, I'm just sorry to say that a man is twice my size carries half the amount of firewood that a crippled girl carries back to camp. Sorry. It's your time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secret Scene Episode 5

Joel falls back on his firefighter skills, coming to Kathy's aid as she collapses.

(Day 12; Kathy is disoriented in the shelter)

Natalie: She's sick, she's vomiting, she's dry heaving. She's been diarrheaing for three days. She's had pure diarrhea for three days.

Joel: She's very dehydrated.

Natalie: She's very dehydrated, she's weak, she can't throw up, she's dry heaving. (Alexis, Joel, and Chet look concerned) She's emotionally wrecked.

(Joel hugs Kathy)

Joel: Your health is more important.

Kathy (weeping onto his shoulder): I know, cause I can barely stand up right now.

Alexis (comforting Kathy): Lie down.

Joel: Just lie down somewhere. Put her legs over her head.

Kathy: Can I lie down in my hut? (Alexis and Joel encourage Kathy as she goes to rest)

Joel (solo): I don't particularly care for Kathy as a person, but as a firefighter, I care for people on a professional level, so I became Joel the firefighter rather than Joel the Survivor contestant.

(Joel crawls into the hut beside Kathy)

Joel: You'll probably get a little nauseous. The room may start spinning on you. Just take nice, slow, deep breaths. (to the people outside) Have we got another bag or something? Coconut, anything?

Kathy: God, the room is spinning.

Joel: Well, you've had the diarrhea, and you've been dry heaving, and we haven't had any water in about two days, so you're very dehydrated and you're not a large person to begin with, so holler if you get really, really worse or you think you're gonna pass out, OK? (Kathy agrees and thanks him)

Joel (solo): I felt her. She was kind of cool and clammy, but you never know with someone like Kathy.

(Kathy gets out of the shelter and tries to walk, but collapses. She begins weeping and apologizes to everyone as they stare nervously.)

Joel: I'll just make it easy for you. (picks her up and carries her)

Joel (solo): We've been carrying Kathy as a tribe for as long as we've been here. I literally carried her today to the boat to go to challenge and I will not do it again. If she cannot walk on her own and will not walk on her own, then she will be taken out of here and sent home. Period.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ozzy Before Tribal Council

Ozzy, angrily facing Tribal Council, weighs his options. Who to send home: Joel or Chet?

"I don't like to lose. I hate to lose. I felt like that was a challenge we really should have won. We were so far ahead of them. We hit those tiles one-two-three. We were golden. At least that first part. That seems it always happens. You get a lead, then the lead gets blown somehow, by people getting nervous, or miscommunication, or Joel being a dumbass and telling everyone, he's trying to step into other people's job. He had a job to do, to break a tile. He didn't even break a tile. He had to go in and tell the girls, 'Oh put this there, put that there.' I think he's the reason we lose the challenge today."

(cut)

"I think Chet, if Joel had kept out of their business, I think Chet would have been very helpful. I think if our side had just shut up, if Joel had just shut up and let the puzzle-makers do their puzzle thing, it would have been fine. If we had just taken it cool, calm, it would have been OK. He had to butt in and tell the girls to move pieces around that actually ended up putting us in a wrong position. Whatever. We lost the challenge but I think it is for the best."

(cut)

"We've done a lot of strategic talk. We've weighed out the pros and cons and sussed out what would be the best solution. Who's gonna go home - Chet or Joel? Chet's basically worthless when it comes to challenges. From what I've seen and from what he's done, he hasn't done much. At the same time, Joel hasn't done that much at challenges either. The challenge where we had to play the football kinda thing, Joel was helpful. He held the two bags. The challenge where they had to hold their basket up, Joel was useful, he held the basket up, but Chet made baskets. He wasn't completely useless."

(cut)

"This is an incredibly tough decision tonight, Tribal Council. Deciding who's going to go home tonight is big, it really is big, and this is going to dictate the rest of the game. It's a hard decision, but I do feel comfortable with the decision we made. I feel comfortable that we sat down, talked it out, figured out what are the exact pros and cons and at this point we're gonna have to take a risk but I think the risk is worth it. I think we're taking out a fan, a fan who's a really strong fan, a competitor, who wants to win the game really bad, and is willing to go to I don't know what lengths but he's willing to do whatever to win this game. It's one of those situations where you gotta take out a threat before he gets a chance to do some damage. By taking out this threat I think strategically on the other side of the field that's gonna give them a lot to think about and a lot to decide and hopefully that's going to give Parvati and James a leg up."

(cut)

"So tonight at Tribal Council Joel is voting for Chet, Chet is voting for Joel, whatever the four of us decide to do, that's who's going home tonight."

(cut)

"Tonight I'm not going to bring the immunity idol to TC. I don't think I'm gonna be voted out, I'm not gonna play it. Why would I bring it there? It's just an opportunity for someone to mistakenly reach in your bag or for someone to find it, and I can't afford for that to happen right now."

Eliza Hates Everyone

Who better to describe the Favorites than one of their own, Eliza. Find out what she really thinks about her big happy family.

(Day 12)

Ozzy (solo): Woke up this morning and we got down to business as usual. Everyone had gathered firewood, gathered coconuts, got some fire going. It's starting to become a routine. We're on day 12, I believe, and that's when thinks really start to come into sync.

(Parvati, Amanda, Ozzy, and Jonathan catch fish in a net)

Parvati: Oh my God, there's tons!

Ozzy (solo): We're working well as a team, and our tribe is thriving.

Amanda: These are so good fried up. Oh my gosh.

(Eliza watches Amanda and Jonathan cook the small fish)

Eliza (solo): The way you see our tribe work together and we'll all be smiling and look like we love each other is pretty much crap. We do not all love each other, at least speaking for myself. I personally hate almost every person out here. (shot of Amanda) Amanda is just boring, dull, pageant. (waves a hand over her face) Hello, is anyone in there? (shot of Ozzy) Ozzy has this kind of attitude. He's good in swimming challenges, I'll give him that, but does that make him God? (shot of James) No. James is so irritating. He pretends he's this Southern gentleman, but he's this complete misogynistic pig. (shot of Cirie) And then Cirie, she's PMSing, so she say that's why she's being a royal ##### right now. (shot of Parvati laying on the beach, flirting with James) And Parvati's always flirting with James. It makes me want to vomit. (shot of Jonathan telling Eliza what to do with the fire) And then Jonathan is bossy. So Ami is the only one I really like. I can't express that to them because if I did, they'd be even more inclined to vote me out, and I don't need to give them any more reason. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for something that will save me, or just for us to keep winning immunity.

(Eliza goes to the treemail)

Eliza (to Ami): OK, we got treemail. It's reward and it's food.

(Eliza tells everyone they have treemail; they celebrate)

Eliza: Wanna hear it? (yes) Like a game of cat and mouse, chase or try to get away, moving quickly and thinking fast, just may feed your tribe today.

(happy reactions)

Jonathan: Come on guys, eat these. They're really good.

(Parvati and Amanda put on the connecting leg cuffs and try to walk around and laugh)

Ami (?): Oh my God, these two.

(Amanda and Parvati put scarves and paint on each other)

Amanda (solo): We're bringing on the fierce today. We're not gonna lose. This is for food. This is business. That's it. We're winning. (laughs)

Joel's Final Words

Stunned. Insulted. Frustrated. Confused. Karma comes around and bites Joel. He tries to make sense of it all.

"I'm just completely confused with that vote. If I was a threat I guess would be the only possible way I could understand or handle that vote. If I was considered a threat. If the Malakal tribe didn't see something in me that they were hoping to see, I would have liked to have known what that is they were trying to see. When I was part of Airai I really worked hard to increase the integrity of the tribe so we could have some unity and fight to win, but being part of Malakal and being told that the main objective was to be strong and to win, to not go to Tribal Council, and then they vote out me, is very, very confusing. I don't understand why you would somebody like Chet, I don't understand why would you want to keep somebody like Tracy, somebody like Cirie, who in my opinion would be your three weakest individuals on that team. But you know good luck to 'em I guess, whatever the plan is, whatever the scheme is, however they're looking at working it out. I hope I'm viewed as having played this game with a little bit of honor, a little bit of integrity, and a whole lot of work ethic."

(cut)

"Yeah, they told me every day since I've been part of Malakal they've told me they wanted to be a strong tribe and they wanted to win. I did my best. You tie a 120-pound, 140-pound weight to me and tell me to start jumping through hoops, it's probably going to be a little complicated."

(cut)

"Yeah, I'm angry. I'd probably like to wring a couple people's necks right now, but maybe that's why they voted me out, cause I'm a little more aggressive than they were hoping to have on their tribe. I'm stunned. I'm stunned. Maybe it was my turn. We caught Mary totally by surprise, we caught Mikey totally by surprise; maybe this was poetic justice in some form. I don't know."

(cut)

"I don't know what the reasoning behind it is. I don't know if I could see -- it doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe I view myself in a much brighter light than I'm viewed by others. If you want a strong tribe I would think you'd want a strong person on that tribe, a strong-willed person, a person with some work ethic, a person who's not gonna sleep all day inside the shelter like Chet does. A person who's not gonna make excuses all day about why they can't do something like Tracy does. There were so many other options for them to go with. I was hoping to make it a lot further in this game. You never know if you're gonna make it to the end or not..."

(cut)

"To be sent home now is extremely frustrating. I'm a reserved guy. I snap only when people are personally confronting me, so this scenario, this is how I deal with this. Just confused."

(cut)

"The tribe picked Chet over me; a little bit humiliating, insulting. Makes me (exhales) makes me wonder what image I'm portraying to them that they would do that. The only thing I could hope was it was some form of strategy to eliminate the strongest person I got from Airai. That would be the only thing that would help me understand. Like I said I'm blown away. I'm confused. (shifts his feet) Maybe I'm more than, maybe I'm less than I think I am. Maybe I'm less of an athlete, less of a competitor than I think I am. Maybe that's what they saw. Confused. Totally, totally confused."

Joel the Day After

Joel methodically took out his biggest threats in the game, artfully blindsiding them. Does he think he got what he deserved?

"Some of the things I take with me as far as what I learned about myself I think will help me in my social interaction back when I get home. I think one of the things, this morning I think I kind of realized I don't like the fast-paced city life. I like a little bit slower pace that I've had out here. I don't think I have to give into the fast-paced city life even though I live in a fast-paced city."

(cut)

"I came to play the game with logic, primarily. To look at how numbers would affect the final outcome. But people I was playing with were often times making their decisions based on emotion. Where that became a fault on my side was the inability to tap into that emotional drive that they were being driven by."

(cut)

"There's things that from day one on the Airai tribe I didn't try to convince to trust me. I didn't try to convince anybody to be loyal to me. I just tried to tell them things that if they went and thought about it, it made sense. Everybody I talked to, that I formed an alliance with, that's what I told them. 'I'm not asking you to make a decision, I'm not asking you to commit to anything, just think about this.' A-B-C-D, and I laid it out and let me know tonight if you agree. All I'm doing is trying to make a decision that makes sense for all of us."

(cut)

"Personalities are interesting. How people view themselves. Probably partially how I view myself. Just learning about people and their experiences or lack thereof and how that plays into being tossed into an island with no provisions and how you respond to that. It's interesting to me."

(cut)

"The adrenaline rush is definitely something that you wait for. At least me, you sit there and you've had a couple coconuts and you've been building the shelter or doing whatever all day long and you're pretty drained. But then you get treemail and your energy comes back. My energy comes back. Some people's it doesn't. For me the energy comes back and you suck it up and you reach for every last bit that you have to try to win. That's the other thing -- some people have no desire to win."

(cut)

"I learned that I'm comfortable with who I am. Whether or not somebody acts or thinks the way I do I don't really have a desire to change that. I kind of knew that about myself before I came, but I think a lot of the interaction with the people here reinforced it. I'm comfortable with who I am. I don't think that makes me a better person than other people, it just makes me me. I'm very comfortable with me."

"I don't have a desire to be more emotional. I don't have a desire to make more decisions based on emotions. I don't. I think the way I think and the way that I reason and the way that I act works fairly well for me in this game and in the real world. I was voted out fifth but I'm very pleased with the way I played and the decisions I made. Other people shouldn't be."

(cut)

"I think technology has weakened American society. I think cell phones and text messaging and e-mails and Internet and all this innovative stuff has made people less personable, has hindered their abilities to interact with one another in a real way, and has ultimately weakened people to become so reliant on thing that are built to make our life easier that we forget and have forgotten, a lot of us, what it's like to work with our hands, what it's like to sweat, what it's like to bleed, what it's like to feel pain and exhaustion. I think that has made a fair amount of society weak."

Wow, a very telling Insider this week. Insight into Kathy's meltdown...she was on her last legs in episode 5...how long can she last?

Also extremely telling that Ozzy and Ami both independently talked to Joel about voting out CIRIE! Wow, I am glad to hear that Ozzy doesn't trust her...

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 5, Insider Clips..."
This means that Kathy's sanity meter is very close to running out already: One more trip to Exile Island will turn the counter to 0, I think.......

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-10-08, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 5, Insider Clips..."
> very, very confusing. I
>don't understand why you would
>somebody like Chet, I don't
>understand why would you want
>to keep somebody like Tracy,
>somebody like Cirie, who in
>my opinion would be your
>three weakest individuals on that
>team.

Hahaha, funny Joel quote. Explicitly pointing out three weak players. I mean, he's on a tribe of 8, 3 is a large contingent on a group of 8. He didn't have any solid alliances, and formed a group of 3 against him. What a dumb move. All they needed was one more to at least tie.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •