The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The RTVW player interviews."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-08, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The RTVW player interviews."
Just getting a link site and discussion area for them, as there's been a lot of behind-the-scenes (and possible attempts at insta-spin) in the sessions that might be useful for spoilers.

So far, we've got:

Yau-Man: http://tinyurl.com/3eyh5v
Michael: http://tinyurl.com/2gjnxb

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The RTVW player interviews. Flowerpower 03-01-08 1
 RE: The RTVW player interviews. vince3 03-01-08 2
 Michael's interview. Estee 03-02-08 3
   RE: Michael's interview. CattyChat 03-02-08 5
       RE: Michael's interview. Estee 03-02-08 6
 RE: The RTVW player interviews. CattyChat 03-02-08 4
   RE: The RTVW player interviews. UNCLERICH1 03-02-08 7
 RE: The RTVW player interviews. vince3 03-08-08 8
 Chet. Estee 03-14-08 9
   RE: Chet. PsychoKitty 04-06-08 25
 Jonathan Estee 03-17-08 10
   Agree AyaK 03-19-08 11
       RE: Agree PepeLePew13 03-19-08 12
           RE: Agree Georgianna 03-21-08 13
               RE: Agree PepeLePew13 03-21-08 14
                   RE: Agree Estee 03-21-08 16
                       RE: Agree vince3 03-21-08 17
                       RE: Agree Georgianna 03-22-08 18
 Tracy Estee 03-21-08 15
   RE: Tracy dabo 03-24-08 19
 Kathy dabo 03-24-08 20
   *considers* Estee 03-24-08 21
       RE: *considers* dabo 03-24-08 22
 Ami CTgirl 04-06-08 23
   RE: Ami Estee 04-06-08 24
   RE: Ami dabo 04-07-08 26
 Eliza Estee 04-14-08 27
   RE: Eliza sugarbooger62 04-14-08 28
   RE: Eliza Brownroach 04-14-08 29
 Ozzy Estee 04-18-08 30
   RE: Ozzy Brownroach 04-18-08 31
       RE: Ozzy suzzee 04-19-08 36
   RE: Ozzy PsychoKitty 04-18-08 32
       RE: Ozzy PepeLePew13 04-18-08 33
   RE: Ozzy MattyMax 04-18-08 34
       RE: Ozzy PepeLePew13 04-18-08 35
   Survivor Fans podcast interview CTgirl 04-21-08 37
       RE: Survivor Fans podcast interview PepeLePew13 04-21-08 38
           RE: Survivor Fans podcast interview CTgirl 04-21-08 39
               RE: Survivor Fans podcast interview Estee 04-21-08 40
                   RE: Survivor Fans podcast interview CTgirl 04-21-08 41
                       RE: Survivor Fans podcast interview Estee 04-21-08 42
 Jason: Estee 04-25-08 43
   RE: Jason: Brownroach 04-25-08 44
       RE: Jason: CTgirl 04-28-08 45
           RE: Jason: Brownroach 04-29-08 46
           RE: Jason: Corvis 04-29-08 47
 Two-for-one special. Estee 05-02-08 48
   RE: Two-for-one special. blueahh 05-02-08 49
   Jamesisms suzzee 05-03-08 50
   Alexisisms suzzee 05-03-08 51
 Erik (gawds help him) Estee 05-09-08 52
   More on Erik's interview with RTW Chez 05-11-08 53

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-08, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The RTVW player interviews."
Excellent, Estee! Thanks for providing the links! SB does a fantastic job. I found the YM interview quite revealing, while the Mikey B one not very much. We should post all of them in here!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-08, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The RTVW player interviews."
Mary: http://tinyurl.com/3azw44
JFP: http://tinyurl.com/33zhrn

03-02-08, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Michael's interview."
Assuming that he's telling the truth to some degree and not just spinning things wildly to make himself look better and the rest of the tribe seem like idiots -- which is not going to be the world's best assumption for most of this group -- I got the following:

A tribal switch was expected. Which may mean it's time to try a season with stable tribes, because no one expects that right now. (There's still no defense against it.)

Either Alexis can really sell a lie or Michael can't read one: take your pick. Would you have believed that at this point in the game, anyone would be seriously considering a vote for Jason?

Actually, as a strategist, Michael pretty much svcks. Gee, what good could the minority alliance possibly be? We found out...

Joel's not a good swimmer. This could come back.

Are these really fans? Michael saying the tribe lacks game knowledge is one thing -- it comes across as bitter more than anything else -- but not huddling? No pre-challenge strategy sessions? People afraid to speak up? And Tracy actually doing what I predicted for her in the summary and keeping her building skills under wraps until it was too late? Yeesh.

No, they're at least partially recruits. Sure, he applied -- fourteen seasons ago. Anyone want to bet on the odds that the show keeps tapes and DVDs around that long? I'll take Michael's word on his viewership -- but he was still recruited.

This is a bitter, bitter man. Ugh! He tastes like rotten lemon!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-08, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Michael's interview."
I'm right there with you, Estee. I truly believe most of the "fans" are NOT true fans. They are the biggest conglomeration of ignorant I have seen on Survivor in a long time. They are making ALL the "classic" mistakes.

While Mike sounded a little clueless in his interview of the true tribe dynamics, I do actually think, if Joel wasn't there, the fans would have done a little better, as they obviously would have followed Mikey B's strategy.

Joel seems to be playing Vanuatu Chris's stupid strategy -- big-fat-out-of-shape-dumb-oaf strategy. While it somehow miraculously worked for Chris, it'll never work for Joel. Women, as a whole, NEVER FORGET and usually never repeat the same mistakes twice.

Joel, in all his hairiness, is going down.

I've got your catnip right here, baby!

03-02-08, 08:12 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Michael's interview."
Maybe this is EPMB's not-so-subtle way of saying 'We'll recruit as many people as we feel like, because clearly the people who actually watch the show are the last ones who should ever be on it.' A full-season raised finger in our specific direction.

I wouldn't exactly be surprised.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-08, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The RTVW player interviews."
Great idea posting these here. I always look forward to SB's interviews and Yau-Man's was my favorite and most "revealing" for me so far. Maybe others will check these interviews out who don't frequent the RTVW home page.

Nothing against other "Survivor" or "Reality TV" forums & Web sites, but for me RTVW is leaps and bounds above the rest.

Tribe Catty: 1 Part Walking Target + 1 Part Loon + 3 Parts Raging Hormones

UNCLERICH1 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-08, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The RTVW player interviews."
I think YAU MAN gave us some clues as to how JONATHAN and CHET got their injuries!! YAU mentioned that the water was only about a foot and a half deep in the EP 4 water football challenge.He said that the waters floor was coral.Some players wore shoes, and some didn't. Those that didn't wear shoes cut their feet. Some players got on their knees and received cuts to their legs.JONATHAN and CHET could have been injured in EP 4.!!

03-08-08, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The RTVW player interviews."
This is good for a couple of laughs, since he's slightly delusional.....

Joel: http://tinyurl.com/ypyswx

03-14-08, 09:04 PM (EST)
9. "Chet."
The answer to his statement is 'Better than you, goo-ball.'

http://tinyurl.com/38d977

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-08, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Chet."
Hi Estee!

I finally had a moment to look at these = they are great!

Chet is SUCH a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<Reality TV World: Okay, so the injury was so bad that you don't think you could have stayed in the game and helped Tracy Wolf-Hughes, Erik Reichenbach and Ami Cusack eliminate Ozzy Lusth?

Chet: I didn't have a choice. If I would have not been voted out, they would have pulled me right from Tribal Council.

Reality TV World: So the medics let you participate in that Triba Councill with the understanding you were leaving?

Chet: I just didn't want to disappear from the game. I wanted to -- at that point -- stay in and go through the whole rite-of-passage of being voted out.

Reality TV World: So if Ozzy was voted out as a result of that Tribal Council and you were also removed from the game by the medics immediately after was over, do you know if Ozzy still would have been eliminated?

Chet: Possibly. But again, the game has twists and turns. You never know. I mean, did I actually even trust wholeheartedly what was going on ? I trusted Tracy -- I would have trusted Tracy with my life. Erik, Ami or Cirie... I don't know?>>

His obliviousness and ignorance make me gag!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

03-17-08, 04:16 PM (EST)
10. "Jonathan"
http://tinyurl.com/269mnh

Unlike Chet, who did his worst to make sure his answers were as useless as he is -- no fault to our interviewer: it was Chet and nothing could be done other than thanking him kindly at the end followed by electrifying the phone -- Jonathan actually had some things to say that didn't feel like 100% self-serving spin. Read and consider.

I think I'm thisclose to turning 'chet' into a verb.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Agree"
I totally agree. It's funny -- Chet tried as hard as he could to sound like a player, and he just sounded like a lump of lard. Whereas Jonathan didn't have to try to sound like a player, because his anecdotes make it clear that he WAS a player.

I have to finish a memo before morning. It should be done already, but I chetted away the last two hours at home.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Agree"
I'm just chetting through the boards this morning.

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-08, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Agree"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-08 AT 02:59 PM (EST)

AyaK and Pepe ...

As you’ve both proven, ‘Chet’ as a verb is going to be endless fun.

But, for the absolutely priceless poetic licensure of his name, I’ll submit this unpolished gem from his former tribemate:

I still make fun of Natalie to this day for her food fantasy of two chocolate chip cookies with a huge chunk of chetter cheese melted between the two ~ Alexis Jones

And the image of Tracy and Kathy as ‘chipped’ cookies isn’t all that much less appropriate. Or hilarious …

Note: I found the quote in one of the many transcripts of Ms. Jones’ fascinating blog entries contained in this thread initiated by tullfan2 at Survivor Sucks. However, it would seem that the blog itself has since disappeared at the behest of CBS.

ETA: If you do visit Alexis' thoughts , watch your step! She's left silent - "mute" - points strewn throughout them.

03-21-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Agree"
Bland as she may be at times, if Alexis actually follows through and writes a whole book on her Survivor experience, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. She tells quite a lot about the behind-the-scenes stuff that we're not privy to, and once her contract with CBS ends, she'll be able to tell a lot more with the help of a competent editor who knows how to put a proper paragraph together.

Interesting read, her blog entries...

03-21-08, 05:56 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Agree"
Well, we all know Alex-names in general tend to run off at the mental mouth...

Ack! Svcks!

*attempts tiptoe*

*fails dismally*

*settles for sliding feet*

The Dream Team? Oh, for... No wonder MB pushed the giant candy-red button: this is stuff I would have cheerfully killed to know. (Don't ask who.) Jeff choosing not to know things, however -- uh-huh. Yeah, right. Let's just say I have my doubts and move on from there.

A lot of insight here. Just for starters: Joel was her primary ally, so she's predisposed to be a little kind to him, but -- sleeping in the boat every night? There's a side of him we never saw.

We knew she was a perceptive person from her biography and Jeff's commentary: a lot of that is coming out in these entries. Reading the fine print in her contracts, she's not so good at, but getting some kind of read on situations? There's some skill there.

But as Pepe said, she really needs an editor.

03-21-08, 07:20 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Agree"
.... and she also posted a helluvalot of posts during the time she had that blog........

I had to take a break, so I favorited the thread so I can continue from there........

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-08, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Agree"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-08 AT 09:28 AM (EST)

No wonder MB pushed the giant candy-red button ... We knew she was a perceptive person from her biography and Jeff's commentary: a lot of that is coming out in these entries. Reading the fine print in her contracts, she's not so good at, but getting some kind of read on situations? There's some skill there.

Cirie, Tracy and Alexis are three of Micronesia's four keenly observant - or acutely intuitive - or psychic - innately maternal and superior Cancer.

Cirie has a Capricorn Moon. And you can hear the bite of that clinically practical Sign in her conversation and confessionals.

Tracy is a Cancer with a Cancer Moon. So that when, in Episode Four, she told Joel "I'm very intuitive, I know a lot of stuff just because I am born with it; I'm not saying I'm any type of guru but the writing is on the wall, seriously ...", the lady was not being disingenuous.

Alexis is a Cancer with a Taurus Moon. As is this Season's fourth Cancer and the Series' consummate storyteller, Mark Burnett.

And in the one punishing the other for just doin' what comes naturally there is that patented Cancer penchant for the ironic ... again.

ETA: Who?

03-21-08, 05:33 PM (EST)
15. "Tracy"
http://tinyurl.com/2k99cr

Deliberate throwing of Immunity challenges? Gee, that would be a shock. Surely Cirie has more integrity than that.

*giggle fit*

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-08, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Tracy"
It is interesting at least in that the challenge-throws were obvious on the ground but the editing really isn't playing that up. Tracy was a very observant player, she wouldn't have lasted as long as she did without that trait.

03-24-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Kathy"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-kathleen-sleckman-talks-about-survivor-micronesia-6772.php

And the anti-Jason trend continues. Puzzling.

03-24-08, 11:58 AM (EST)
21. "*considers*"
Apology? Accepted.

Not that it'll keep us from making jokes and possibly turning Kathleen into her very own verb. But she did apologize. That's worth something.

The Fans really couldn't work together to save their lives, could they?

03-24-08, 12:24 PM (EST)
22. "RE: *considers*"
I'm happy to accept the apology. The whole sister living vicariously through her thing goes out the window considering how hard Kathy tried to get on the show. But, you know, they kept sending her to Exile, they wouldn't let her play with the machete, her buddy Jonathan had to quit because of his owie, I can see how all the little things piled up. The early Fans tribe is an exercise in finger-pointing as you sift through the interviews.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-08, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Ami"
Here's the link for Ami's interview:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-ami-cusack-talks-about-her-survivor-micronesia-adventure-6875.php

She seems like she contradicted herself. First she goes on and on about what a stud Ozzy is and how she wanted Ozzy to win and she'd stick with him to the end. Later she says how much she loves Eliza and, "I just had to be under the radar with how much I did care about her because otherwise we would have been a huge target."

She wouldn't flip and work with Eliza if that gave her a chance to win? She'd just roll over and let Ozzy win? Doesn't make much sense to me; she was blowing a lot of smoke.

04-06-08, 02:19 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Ami"
To me, the most interesting detail there was that Cirie very likely knows Ozzy has the idol.

04-07-08, 12:50 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Ami"
Ami crushing on Ozzy does seem out of character. However, she does have the ability to distinguish between the game and reality (a trait not shared by enough players) and her evaluation of Ozzy is as a player she respects. That isn't surprising as his gameplay isn't much different from her own. Her evaluations of Erik and Chet are classic Ami.

04-14-08, 03:48 PM (EST)
27. "Eliza"
The jury starts here -- and possibly, so do the subtle hints about the votes.

http://tinyurl.com/5ygfyq

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-08, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Eliza"
Well, we know Cirie definitely has her vote. I'm sticking to my guns and say that Cirie takes this season of Survivor.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-08, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Eliza"
She (Parvati) could have said, "Okay Eliza, sure. We'll stick together as Favorites," and then voted me out that night anyhow. But she didn't do that. In a way, I respected that.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

04-18-08, 06:14 PM (EST)
30. "Ozzy"
http://tinyurl.com/677cq6

'I think the idol guaranteed you Top 4 or 5 or something.'

How many possible ways are there to say 'Wrong!'?

As for the rest of the interview... let's just say he's not much of a talker. (I'm not sure if this is embarrassment, depression, or lack of ability. Probably a mix of the first two.)

This quote (a response to a question about the finals and possible partners):

'I didn't even think that far.'

just might say it all.

04-18-08, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Ozzy"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-08 AT 06:28 PM (EST)

And now he says:

Reality TV World: Once you were at Tribal Council, did you wish you had brought the idol with you?

Ozzy: I don't know if I even would have played it. I think they did a good job of tricking me.

whereas in the Ponderosa interview he says he would have played it if he had it. Hmmm... I tend to believe the RTVW response.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Ozzy"
I would buy one of those t-shirts !

Agman's freebie!

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-08, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Ozzy"
Omigod - his website is just bizarre! Upside down photos of his pooch and self-agrandizing photos on t-shirts! Jeez Ozzy! Get a job!

I'm a little disappointed by his lack of wherewithal.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

04-18-08, 10:00 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Ozzy"

>I'm a little disappointed by his
>lack of wherewithal.

... which is why he got his azz booted much earlier than he should have - he just doesn't get the social part of the game. And his interview with Webby showed that he's not good at expressing himself to others.

That was the lamest website I've seen in quite some time. Ozzy would do better if he sold T-shirts that said something like "BIGGEST BLUNDER EVER!" with these silhouettes of himself or had a picture of the hidden idol...

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-08, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Ozzy"
In my opinion, Ozzy sounded (dare I say it) bitter and was still clinging onto the 'shoulda' moment.

Though, I do feel kind of bad for him. Obviously he still hasn't lived it down. Survivor is just a game, but I think he really took the loss to heart.

04-18-08, 10:25 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Ozzy"
Don't forget he probably just spent half of the night answering phone calls from friends shouting, "What the hell...?" -- Ozzy couldn't tell any of his friends what happened on the show or how he got booted, and there weren't any obvious hints he was in danger.

So, the cellphones started ringing at about 8:55 pm last night and probably still hadn't stopped by the time Webby got to ask him questions.

04-21-08, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Survivor Fans podcast interview"
There is a 17 minute podcast with Ozzy. I saw it on the Survivor Fever web page but couldn't get it to open. I downloaded it for free on itunes.

There are some things he doesn't "remember," but in general he is a lot more forthcoming in this interview that in the RTVW one. He talks about the editing (for example, Amanda was right their with him and Alexis when they were "snuggling," and they only showed them after Amanda got up to go to the bathroom. Those potty breaks are her downfall, lol!) and confirms what Jeff says that there is a bigger idol blunder than James's coming.

Sorry I can't post a link, but it's worth searching out, especially for Ozzy fans!

04-21-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Survivor Fans podcast interview"

>and confirms what Jeff says that there is a bigger
>idol blunder than James's coming.

You mean, a bigger one than what Ozzy did himself? Or is he in denial that his wasn't the major blunder?

04-21-08, 12:38 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Survivor Fans podcast interview"
I don't remember his exact words, but he said there was another blunder on the magnitude of James's blunder. He wasn't bitter in this interview; he was pretty self-deprecating about what an idiot he'd been. He even said that he'd forgiven Parvati, that it wasn't worth it to stay mad at her.

04-21-08, 12:53 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Survivor Fans podcast interview"
He even said that he'd forgiven Parvati, that it wasn't worth it to stay mad at her.

Now that's interesting...

04-21-08, 02:24 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Survivor Fans podcast interview"
I know, but the big question is when did he? Before or after the jury vote?

04-21-08, 02:28 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Survivor Fans podcast interview"
And if you think you're curious, just imagine how badly Parvati wants that answer.

04-25-08, 05:34 PM (EST)
43. "Jason:"
http://tinyurl.com/5vl7np

Judge for yourself.

04-25-08, 06:33 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Jason:"
If it's true that James didn't like Jason that would explain why there was no alliance suggested before last night's TC.

He seems quite negative about the Fans' prospects.

I really don't think that any of the Fans -- at this point -- have a chance...

and

You know, the alliance with (Cirie Fields, Amanda Kimmel) and Parvati is just... They did a good job of getting (Natalie and Alexis) to think that they would take them to the end. But I just can't see it happening.

And this:

I thought Natalie was smarter, but you know (Parvati Shallow) could turn around and stab Natalie right in the back. That could be a possibility.

In the upcoming episode, perhaps?

04-28-08, 10:53 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Jason:"
Here is some stuff from the Survivor Fan podcast. He talks a little bit more about what "could" happen:

He said, “It’s over for the fans. Parvati did a really good job leading Natalie into believing they were in a so-called alliance. I just hope that Natalie’s mistake will come back to haunt her because I see no way any of the favorites, Cirie, Amanda and Parvati, they’re so so tight; there is no way they are going to take a fan to the final two.”

Other tidbits of interest that aren't spoilerish:

At the reward/auction he was given a box with spaghetti and meatballs and a bottle of wine to take with him. Alexis won a video from her parents. They are allowed to keep their money so Jason almost didn’t bring it with him because it would pay for a vacation for him. He figured he could cook some clams when he got back (and then Natalie ended up with it all).

Natalie was quiet around camp until this episode – her real personality came out on Day 30.

He was proud of the fact that he made a “classic TV moment” and that his blunder “made for good TV.” (Guess you can spin it any way you want to feel better about it!)

He found the first two clues and then the cameraman made him stop because it was too dark and he had to wait for the next day.

Setup by Tribe

04-29-08, 11:11 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Jason:"
He pretty much spoiled (for viewers who may have had hopes to the contrary) that neither of the guys get to the end either.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Jason:"
"Alexis won a video from her parents."

If Alexis was someone who made it to the end or at least the final episode, we would have seen her emotional reaction to this. Since we didn't, I bet she leaves soon.

05-02-08, 05:56 PM (EST)
48. "Two-for-one special."
James: http://tinyurl.com/4dkzbe
Alexis: http://tinyurl.com/3mwyac

This is sort of self-insightful: 'I told them I was the dumbest Survivor ever and they'd all find out when they got back home and kind of left it at that.'

This is not: 'I would have had the numbers and I would have had Cirie on my side because I had just taken her on the Reward and spent the entire day with her and her husband.'

Alexis? Cirie. Doesn't. Care.

blueahh 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-02-08, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueahh Click to send private message to blueahh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Two-for-one special."
In case there was any doubt as to whether James would vote for Amanda or Pavarti....

"James: Who I want to see win is of course my baby Amanda. Just seeing her was a real inspiration, it was what I needed to get through that stuff. "

and with regard to his relationship with Pavarti, James said,

"But Amanda came to me and said, "Look, you're going to have to flirt with this girl to make sure everything's good. Make her happy." I tried my best. "

IMO, Amanda showed her ability to "outwit" and "outplay" last night. If anyone claims that she rode Ozzy or Pavarti's coat tails, last night's tribal council showed that she was indeed playing the game herself.

05-03-08, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Jamesisms"
James would be one of the first ones I'd invite to dinner, I think he'd be really interesting to talk to.

James to Parvati: I'm like, "Seriously girl? You and Amanda set everything up! We're just the two dumb asses getting you' all coconuts and clams and chilling."

Referring to the 2 idols he didn't play: I had a bad day. It's called ESP -- Extreme Survivor Paranoia.

James truth: Who I don't want to see win? I mean whoever gets the furthest deserves to win. Whoever puts themselves in that position deserves to bring home the money. This is a game.

A Tribal Sig

05-03-08, 10:01 AM (EST)
51. "Alexisisms"
Maybe Amanda is a really good actress. Alexis's take:

"I was in an alliance with Amanda, so I thought sending her to Exile was a smart move." >boink<

Again, Survivor, 39 days, win a bunch of cash, Alexis please: "We've been so deprived of seeing our loved ones."

A Tribal Sig

05-09-08, 06:08 PM (EST)
52. "Erik (gawds help him)"
He's just smart enough to know how stupid he is.

http://tinyurl.com/4comax

Note this bit:

'and I also knew that Parvati and are pretty tight. They would never vote for each other -- they actually told everybody this, that they would never vote for each other.'

The follow-up also jumps out.

'Reality TV World: So do you think Cirie and Natalie's decision will ultimately hurt them?

Erik: I definitely think it will. But they obviously weren't looking that far. They were looking at the girls alliance, and not realizing that within the girls alliance Parvati and Amanda were even closer.'

Hmmm...

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-11-08, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "More on Erik's interview with RTW"
I found these comments from Erik's interview to be very interesting. They relate to the close relationship between Natalie and Parvati and how it plays into the final episode.

RTW: Were you ever aware of the alliance that Parvati had formed with Natalie and Alexis Jones before the merge?

Erik: Actually no. That's one of the things that I attribute most of my failure to. I had no idea what Parvati was ever doing.

RTW: Had you known about that, would you still have been so willing to trust Natalie?

Erik: Definitely not. Natalie was actually very close to Parvati and I had no idea they were that close. I never learned that until after the show.

RTW: What if (Natalie) had recovered the idol? Are you confident you two would have worked together?

Erik: Yeah. I think so. I think the trust would have stayed there. The only thing that would put a doubt in my mind is knowing now that Natalie and Parv were so close. You'll see this in the next episode, how close they are. It's pretty weird.

So does something happen that causes Parvati and Natalie to work together? For example an F3 challenge involving P, N, A where Parvati drops out, as she knows either one of the others would take her to F2 and that way she would not get more blood on her hands.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •