The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-08, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until 11 p.m. EST. Why? Because if you don't, Joel may threaten to kill your family. And your pets. And possibly even you, although you'll clearly have to go last just so you'll have that much more time to witness the awesome power of Joel. He will hit you. He will ram you. He will break you. He will whip a HoH key at your face -- wait... (Sorry: it's been a bad year for 'jo' names.) But this is one thing Joel will not do. He will not win the game. Because you can only kill people after they do you wrong. 'Before' takes out potential votes.

But he may still control tonight's ouster, so have your elephant tranquilizers ready. Just in case.

Huh? No, those are for us. I generally feel the need to fall asleep during a Joel speech, and I figured if anyone was having trouble...

Joel does not threaten me. But taken once a week for forty-eight minutes, he removes all need for sleep aids!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Live post-episode discussion -- Estee 02-28-08 1
 Pre-credits. Estee 02-28-08 2
 Challenge commentary. Estee 02-28-08 3
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... mysticwolf 02-28-08 4
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... iatovttotx78 02-28-08 7
       Exile Island list, to date this yea... vince3 02-28-08 29
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Prof_ Wagstaff 02-28-08 5
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Estee 02-28-08 6
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Puffy 02-28-08 8
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... tribephyl 02-28-08 9
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Karchita 02-29-08 32
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... mysticwolf 02-28-08 10
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... iatovttotx78 02-28-08 11
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Estee 02-28-08 13
 And that's the last we'll see of Ex... Estee 02-28-08 12
 Quick question! greenmonstah 02-28-08 14
   RE: Quick question! mysticwolf 02-28-08 16
       RE: Quick question! greenmonstah 02-28-08 18
           RE: Quick question! Coconut 02-28-08 24
       Point of order: vince3 02-28-08 30
       RE: Quick question! UNCLERICH1 02-29-08 33
           RE: Quick question! PepeLePew13 02-29-08 35
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... PepeLePew13 02-28-08 15
   RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Estee 02-28-08 20
       RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... PepeLePew13 02-28-08 21
           RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... Estee 02-28-08 27
 RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode... mysticwolf 02-28-08 17
 Immunity. Estee 02-28-08 19
 The vote... PepeLePew13 02-28-08 22
   RE: The vote... smokedog 02-29-08 34
 Council. Estee 02-28-08 23
   Next week: Estee 02-28-08 25
   RE: Council. iatovttotx78 02-28-08 26
       RE: Council. Scarlett O Hara 02-28-08 28
           RE: Council. vince3 02-28-08 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-28-08, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Live post-episode discussion --"
-- will be in the Live Chat area (left sidebar, Other Fun, Live Chat, enable Java and use AyaK's Bar & Grill) immediately following the episode.

There's a good chance my putting this information at the start of the thread will be the most exciting thing to happen for the entire episode.

02-28-08, 08:12 PM (EST)
2. "Pre-credits."
Cirie: 'How dare you get mad just because I betrayed you?'
Jonathan: 'How dare you betray me just because I sometimes get mad?'
Cirie: 'If you had a father who'd suicided, I would so be destroying my edit right now.'
Jonathan: 'Too. Late.'

02-28-08, 08:25 PM (EST)
3. "Challenge commentary."
Jeff: 'Remember, everyone must be on the platform before you can go down.'

Parvati: 'Jeff, what do you have against my strategy?'

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-08, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Liked how Ozzie spent his time underwater rearranging letters so they'd be more accessible.

Cathy goes to EI again. Ozzie's to join her. Can't remember if he went last week, too, or not. Now, which one is gonna make the fake HII we've been told to expect. Ozzie? And he gives it to Cathy? Now *that* could be funny.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-28-08, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think Amy went last week

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-08, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Exile Island list, to date this year....."
Ep. 2: Cirie/Kathy
Ep. 3: Ami/Kathy
Ep. 4: Ozzy/Kathy

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-28-08, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
A smart play on Ozzy's part give the Favorites the spring chickens.

02-28-08, 08:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And Ozzy wins the day by hitting a challenge that wasn't sufficiently Alex-proofed: moving multiple coconuts into the pick-up area before coming back with one -- taking extra time at both stages, but it was time that got made up in a hurry. Add in James solving the puzzle (by thinking that the word he just used might exist), and the Favorites win going away: three hens, one rooster.

As predicted, Kathleen to ExI -- again -- and as spoiled, Ozzy to join her.

Oh, and Eliza's sick, which is making people question Cirie's vote-out decision. The Fans are just sick of Chet.

I'm totally alone on this thread tonight, aren't I?

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm reading!

Thanks.

By the way, Mystic, Ami went to Exile Island last week with Kathy.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm totally alone on this thread tonight, aren't I?
I'm here. But as a west coaster I just have to sit and listen.
Nothing to add.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-29-08, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm here, but as a west coaster it is hours after the fact.

02-28-08, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Kathy's given up looking for the idol. She's just glad to get another chance to spend time with a member of Favorites. She learns so much whenever she's with them.

Ozzie finds the real idol while "looking for clams". He knows he'll need it and smuggles it back in his hat, hiding it in his bag while Kathy tries to make a fire. He then creates a fake and puts it back where the original was. Kathy is clueless. This could be good.

02-28-08, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yauman's fake never came into play. Let's hope this one does.

02-28-08, 08:36 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
At this point, I think we have a case for Kathleen to be included on the Worst Players Ever list. (And the worst part? If the Fans make merge with majority, she could go F3.)

02-28-08, 08:35 PM (EST)
12. "And that's the last we'll see of ExI for -- a week."
While Alexis mourns not getting to be on ExI with Ozzy, Kathleen gets to kick herself at home, because she is with Ozzy -- and she's not paying much attention to what he's doing. Sure, the clues are scattered -- but Ozzy's the swimmer here, and one roundup later, he's got the idol. He even manages to get it into his bag under Kathleen's nose -- then carves out a very rough replacement and hides it at the original location, selling it a little harder by wrapping it in the protective cloth he found. (All credit is openly given to Yau.)

So there's the setup. Now we need a pitch.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-08, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Quick question!"
Did Yao Man make a fake immunity idol last season?

PS Want to add if someone painted Joel green he would make for a pretty convincing Hulk.

02-28-08, 08:44 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Quick question!"
Yao Man made one season-before-last. It never got used. Last season we had James not using either of them and whatshername trying to use a fake - but not one that was made by someone.

LOL about Joel.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-08, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Quick question!"
Merci buttercup!

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-08, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Quick question!"
What are you doing in here?

02-28-08, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Point of order:"
YauMan's Fiji Fake HII never got found, so it couldn't get used...... and once that season's Alex (plus Edgardo and Mookie...) played their idol that was in the other camp, the clues went away from the location of Yau's fake........

UNCLERICH1 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-29-08, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Quick question!"
When JAMES found the HII last season, whatshername was my cousin JAIMIE DUGAN!!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-08, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Quick question!"
If she's your cousin, wouldn't you know how to spell her name properly? It isn't spelled "Jaimie"...

Just askin'.

02-28-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Immunity Challenge:

Wear strap-on dildos, adjust yourself, collect money and beads.

Nope. Not code at all.

02-28-08, 08:49 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
(Edited. Repeatedly.)

02-28-08, 08:54 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Except for the dildo part, that's almost exactly what came out of the closed captions, believe it or not. I know they meant "keys" but it came out as "money."

02-28-08, 09:08 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Actually, the audio called the necklaces 'bead money'. I edited my reply repeatedly.

02-28-08, 08:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor: Half-A.S.Sed Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 02-29-08 AT 10:31 PM (EST)

DH just showed me the VS Venus swimwear catalogue that came today. Sure looks like all the women are wearing swim suits from there. (Should I be ticked that he noticed and remembered having seen Pavarti's leopard print? )

ETF the name of the company.

02-28-08, 08:48 PM (EST)
19. "Immunity."
After a special attempt to focus attention on Ozzy's ExI return from Jeff 'Leading Statement' Probst, the Favorites turn Immunity into a sliding-hub walk. That's right: it's the return for that relatively new challenge, and our older hands take a lead so impressive that Joel's only hope is to break Eliza's leg with a misaligned hub pole. Which doesn't help, because puzzles can be solved with broken legs (as all Mole fans may know, assuming actual breaks), and that's the part Eliza's on.

The Fans go to TC after an episode with very little screen time up until now. Just slightly weird.

Oh, and Eliza & Parvati conferenced about dumping Jonathan -- as he was walking up the trail behind them. Have they been in this game before?

02-28-08, 09:00 PM (EST)
22. "The vote..."
Chet
Chet
Mike
Mike
Chet
MikeyB
MikeyB
Mikey

Ciao, Mikey!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-29-08, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: The vote..."
Fore those that care:

Chet got votes from Alexis, Jason, and Mikey.

Alexis out of the loop? Didn't see that!

02-28-08, 09:03 PM (EST)
23. "Council."
Weird TC. Tracy manages to play on Joel's paranoia about Michael and get the vote switched away from Chet -- but this was an odd one. From Jeff's smiling 'sorry to see you here again' to Tracy raising her hand before asking a question, something felt off with this group -- and now they have once again preserved the physical weak links. This not only puts them on the road to losing more challenges, but the minority group in the tribe is intact -- and may be looking to flip.

Anyone else feel a tribal switch on the wind?

02-28-08, 09:07 PM (EST)
25. "Next week:"
A tribal switch. And Chet may cost someone a challenge.

I think that brings my correct prediction total to five...

02-28-08, 09:07 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Council."
Next time on survivor....

Drop your drawers buffs....

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-08, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Council."
... "Drop your buffs! A tribal switch is in order! Now the Fans will really get to meet the FAVs up close and personal!" All the while we see Eliza very happy about the switch!

Then we see Jonathan in pain with a Medic prepping a syringe and sticking it in his knee while Eliza's narrating "he could lose his leg!"

02-28-08, 10:03 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Council."
Which means we may have double medic-evac next week........ Kathy's clock is suppposed to hit zero.... and she goes nuts.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •