The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 4 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-08, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 4 Vidcaps"
Bear with me ... I'm new at this ... Thanks to SurvivorPhoenix

It sure does look like Ozzy finds the HII this week!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps byoffer 02-22-08 1
   RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps Scarlett O Hara 02-22-08 2
   RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-22-08 3
       RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps byoffer 02-22-08 4
           RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps vince3 02-22-08 5
               RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps PepeLePew13 02-22-08 6
                   RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps vince3 02-22-08 7
   RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps b1whois 02-22-08 8
 Short promo Flowerpower 02-24-08 9
 PIP promo Flowerpower 02-24-08 10
   RE: PIP promo PepeLePew13 02-25-08 11
       RE: PIP promo Flowerpower 02-25-08 12
           RE: PIP promo PepeLePew13 02-25-08 13
 Web Promo Vidcaps.... Flowerpower 02-25-08 14
 Voiceover from promo... Flowerpower 02-26-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-08, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-08 AT 11:28 AM (EST)

Great work, Scar.

I was looking through this week's pictures for Ep 3 on the CBS site, and found this picture:

Not part of any challenge to date. I wonder if it was posted by mistake and should be for next week? It shows Team Ozzy ahead of Team Jason.

Certainly seems like the sort of challenge that Ozzy would do well at. But what about his team mates? We still don't know if James can swim, and I don't recall seeing Cirie ever swim. Not sure about some of the other Favs.

On the Fans we know that Chet is not a swimmer (at least not if diving is involved). They might be lucky with the extra member and get to sit him, or put him in a non-diving part of the challenge.

Then again, this could be a challenge from an episode far into the future, but I expect it is still a team challenge.

Change that. From the "Next on Survivor" preview this definitely looks like Ep 4. I fully expect the Favs to win this.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-08, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps"
No, By-o, if I were a betting woman, I'd bet that this challenge will be in Ep. 4. If you look at Jason's face in particular, you can see that he does not have much facial hair growth. Nor does it look like Ozzy has a lot either. This indicates to me that this challenge must take place sooner than later! Therefore, it could well take place next week.

It appears that the daws must dive down to the bottom of the sea and push their team color balls through the cages to the end where they will be released and float to the top. First team to bring them back to the beach wins!

Yes, I am in agreement that this challenge would be tailor-made for someone like Ozzy. Who else can swim on that tribe? Jonathan and Parvati, and Ami ... somewhat.

It could also possibly be a relay-type challenge and Jason and Ozzy are the two competing in this "leg" of the relay ... which also would make sense to me.

Thanks for sharing, By-o!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-08, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-08 AT 01:18 PM (EST)

Great job, Byoffer! I do think this could possibly be the challenge that also sports the "Ozzy Dive" off of the platform when someone else has touched the floating dock, a la relay style. Scarlett, I think you are right as well, they look to be pushing their colored floating balls through the pen, probably to a point where they will float to the top...

***AND, if you will note, his silver bracelet is not on his right arm...therefore, he must have moved it to his left...

ETA: Also it looks like there are two conflicting couples this week, one at each camp....Cirie vs. Jonathan and Joel vs. Mikey...will one of these 4 be our ep 4 bootee?

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-08, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps"
his silver bracelet is not on his right arm

Are you sure? It looks to me like there might be something there.

Cirie vs. Jonathan and Joel vs. Mikey...will one of these 4 be our ep 4 bootee?
I certainly think so, and am leaning towards Joel or Mikey. Who will the rest of the Fans support? The backed Joel in axing Mary, and he must be useful for challenges. I think he survives this week (but for how long?!?).

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-08, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps"
From what I saw at Survivor Fever..... those two pairings for conflict are both smokescreens........ look toward the Fan's outcasts......

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-08, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps"
A hint... the lady with the wolf name. (and no, I'm not referring to our MysticWolf)

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-08, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps"
*nod*

*howls*

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-22-08, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep. 4 Vidcaps"
cirie swam when she was at exile island with kathy. even though there was a lot of wading, i distinctly remember seeing cirie swimming at one point.

02-24-08, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Short promo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-08 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

Thanks, as always to Survivor Fever:

Regarding the swimming challenge, which I don't know if it's RC or IC, the daws must have to take turns, relay style, and move those floating objects along the cage until they pop out the end. I think they can take multiple turns as we see that Ami's hair is already wet...as is Ozzy when he has the "dive".

02-24-08, 09:01 PM (EST)
10. "PIP promo"
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix...

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/albums/S16E04PIPpromo/S16E04sportsPIP10pg

Note: here are the Airai tribe when they arrive and they are happy...

Now look at the expressions on their faces...post challenge, perhaps???

There are 2 challenges this week...a diving competition, race to the underwater cages and get 2 floating objects through the cage, to the end where they will pop out and up and then perhaps retrieve them to a certain spot. I think that this challenge is in relay form, seems like it is tailor made for Ozzy who can hold his breath for a ridiculous amount of time. Also, we see "the dive" here that had come up in the preview vidcaps for ep 2.

The second challenge is a race as well, however it is over land and through woods, involving ropes that you can either run under or jump over. Seems as though this one is tailor made for Eric...

From the looks of the expressions on the Fans faces, if I were a betting girl, my money would be on a loss for the land challenge....

02-25-08, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: PIP promo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-08 AT 07:16 AM (EST)

>Note: here are the Airai
>tribe when they arrive and
>they are happy...
>
>
>
>Now look at the expressions on
>their faces...post challenge, perhaps???
>
>

You may be correct on this as there were two people between Alexis and Chet in the first picture and now Chet is just behind Alexis in the second picture.

However. The first picture shows Alexis sans buff around her neck, while the second picture has it on her neck. I suppose she could have moved the buff around for ease during the challenge (it's hard to tell with the blow-up as colour on a computer monitor can be a tricky thing, but the buff might be on Alexis's head in the first pic), but could we be looking at Alexis/Chet in two different challenges with these pictures?

ETA: Is that Tracy in the first picture between Alexis and Chet? If so, she's now wearing green in the second picture, to Alexis's right.

A stocking stuffer from Agman!
It will be a great day when every one of our schools get all the money they need while
the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to raise enough funds to buy a bomber.

02-25-08, 08:38 AM (EST)
12. "RE: PIP promo"
HI Pepe: I think that is Natalie on Alexis' right at first, then Tracy is behind her to the left in the last pic. I think since this is a running challenge that her buff could have plausibly been moved as to not fall off...

FWIW!

02-25-08, 12:20 PM (EST)
13. "RE: PIP promo"
Since I've never seen a facial expression from Natalie other than a blank stare until now, it's understandable why I was confused with the first picture and initially thought it was Tracy...

Thanks for pointing it out that it's Natalie - it's clear to me now!

02-25-08, 04:48 PM (EST)
14. "Web Promo Vidcaps...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-08 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

Thanks Survivor Fever!!!

Well, these vidcaps I think identify the mastermind over at the Fans tribe...Tracy. Here she is stepping up to Joel and reminding him that he promised to get rid of Mikey a long time ago....to spare her at risk alliance mate, Chet. Will it be successful or backfire. Bootee: Mikey B or Tracy/Chet...

02-26-08, 08:54 AM (EST)
15. "Voiceover from promo..."
Thanks, Survivor Fever:

So, we have Cirie who had already taken out Yau-man, then they note Tracy who is goading Joel to take out Mikey B, and now we have Eliza who is now targeting the bickering Jonathan, and finally Parvati, who is up to her old tricks.

To me this voiceover is asking will the women control the game by eliminating either Mikey B. or Jonathan?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •