The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 16 - State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-19-08, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 16 - State of the Spoiling Episode 3"

Survivor 16 – State of the Spoiling Episode 3 – Fans vs. Favourites

Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready for another week of Survivor? I know I am. I finally wrote and posted the Official Summary for episode 2, so go read it, eh? If my style of writing is too disjointed for you to follow along, read the East Coast Spoiler Thread.

While we are still looking in the past, let’s discuss the hindsight thread for episode 2. The big thing in this thread is that it looks like there is another challenge involving swimming and diving in this season of Survivor, because in episode 2, Ozzy was the very first person to compete and was in the lead, and in the picture, it looks like there is more than one competitor.

Ok, now to this week’s episode. Episode 3 is called “I Should Be Carried on the Chariot-Type Thing.” Though it is difficult to figure out who said the quote for the name, it doesn’t seem to matter a whole lot to this episode. It could be Joel saying that he won the challenge for them. I could be Cirie saying that she is sitting pretty being the swing vote. The big thing is that it sure seems like the favourites are going to tribal council and Cirie is the swing vote (and it seems like she will side with the couples).

In the Vidcaps for episode 3, we see a full contact challenge with gigantic pillows and flags (reward). Is it a football or rugby type challenge where you have to cross the other sides’ goal line? It certainly could be. It does look like the favourites win this challenge and win a tarp or blankets or something like that. With some press release photos, it looks like there is a second challenge involving a table and coconuts (immunity).

So it looks like the favourites win reward and lose immunity. Cirie is the swing vote and it seems like she is siding with the couples. Yau-Man, Jonathan, Eliza, and Ami are the people most at risk this week.

Looking to next week, the episode 4 title is “That's Baked, Barbecued and Fried.” Jonathan and James’ names have been thrown out for having the quote. Let’s face it, James has talked about apples before in last season, so why not continue with the food talk?

One more thing, if you have time, read The Players, The Game, The Editing - Survivor Fans vs. Favorites thread. It is filled with so much information it can make your head spin. Analyzing the quotes mentioned and whether or not they were favourable or not and if a story line seems to be wrapping up is what this thread is about. It can help with determining if someone stays a long time or gets voted out early.

Well there isn’t much else to say, so to wrap up this SOTS, don’t forget to vote. And if you’ve never read them before please check out our Community Guidelines that are located here. They make this place a friendlier, and more organized place. Peace out.

Three is the perfect number.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoi... Flowerpower 02-20-08 1
 RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoi... Seraphaem 02-20-08 2
   RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoi... PepeLePew13 02-20-08 3
       RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoi... Scarlett O Hara 02-20-08 4
       RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoi... Flowerpower 02-20-08 5
           RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoi... Seraphaem 02-20-08 10
               RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoi... Scarlett O Hara 02-21-08 11
   RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoi... Wezzie 02-20-08 6
       RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoi... Seraphaem 02-22-08 12
 RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoi... Karchita 02-20-08 7
 RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoi... Wezzie 02-20-08 8
 RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoi... whoami 02-20-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-08, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Nice job, Strid! Thanks for always chipping in and doing the summaries and SOTS'! I always enjoy your take on things!

fp

Seraphaem 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-20-08, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Episode four will be the pivotal moment when some will say "the owls are not what they seem."

S.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-08, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Let me see if I can translate this...

Owl = Yau Man (wise with big round glasses)

Ergo, Yau shows something that makes the others go 'hmmm?' about him and he gets booted then?

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-08, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-08 AT 08:40 PM (EST)

Always good to see you in these parts, Sera! You should come around more often!

Yes, Pepe, I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps this ep will include the demise of Yauman as we still can not predict who will win the IC. But Sera refers to Episode 4, not this one. So possibly it is next week?

Thanks, as always, strid333 for always volunteering to help us out with the SOTS's!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-08, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Hi Sera! Nice to see you again in these parts, we love it when you stop by! Yes, Pepe, I was thinking the same thing. As Strid clearly indicates that he thinks the IC will be lost by our faves this ep, Sera is setting us straight. Personally, I am leaning toward the Fans losing again this week. I know Cirie is giving demands, but I think that will play out perhaps next episode, as Sera seems to hint at.

But, we all know Sera has been known to blow a little smoke as well!

Frankly, I think things are getting very interesting over at Airai. Mikey clearly knows, as seen in the promo, that it is indeed Joel who has stabbed him in the back already! Setting up what I hope will be Joel's soon demise. But this week, we have our two little "old lambs", miserable in the rain, Chet or Tracy, which one shall it be? At least this is where I'm headed...would love to hear some other thoughts...

02-20-08, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-08 AT 11:19 PM (EST)

Thanks for the warm welcome, it's been a while since I visited. I hope everyone is doing well outside of board life.

If I had to "guess" I'd say Cirie is a powerhouse. Well liked by all, and her second time around this season is basically a continuation of her previous season (with a few minor tweaks).

If I had to extend my "guess", I'd probably say that the convo we saw in EP.2 between her and Jonathan could very well signify something much anticipated down the road ... but EP.4 I think will be the turning point that most won't expect.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

S.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-21-08, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
S.

Sounds very intriguing, indeed!

We'll all be looking forward to Ep. 4. I presume Cirie will be front and center there? Perhaps organizing a "blindside" boot or finding the HII?

Wezzie 72 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-08, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wezzie Click to send private message to Wezzie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Hi Sera,

Wasn't Cirie represented by an owl (with an attitute) in her first show?

02-22-08, 00:20 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Yes, she was.

S.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-20-08, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Thanks! Short, sweet, comprehensive.

Wezzie 72 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-08, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wezzie Click to send private message to Wezzie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Perfect SOTS, strid333!!

Excellent analysis and lots of information.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-20-08, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor 16 - State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Thanks for the info strid333.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •