The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-15-08, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
Here are just a couple of my observations after watching the show last night.

First, did anyone else notice that the following picture of Ozzy was from a different challenge? Note, the person in the water and Jiffy behind him on a dock. Ozzy was the first participant for his team last night so there was no one else in the water. Second, I do believe Jiffy was on the beach and not on a dock beside the challenge.

Therefore, we haven't seen the last of the diving water challenges!

My second thought was regarding the care that EPMB took to show Joel masterminding the Mary "blindside" boot - he was shown telling Kathy, Tracy and Chet all to vote for Mary. What stuck out with me the most with that is that after all the plotting against Mary, when they showed their votes at the end, Joel voted for Tracy!

This tells me that Karma will be working its magic here ... we will indeed, be seeing Joel get blindsided down the road. Just my humble opinion.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight emydi 02-15-08 1
   RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight UNCLERICH1 02-15-08 2
       RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight emydi 02-15-08 3
   RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight ohmyheck 02-15-08 10
       RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight byoffer 02-15-08 11
 RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight byoffer 02-15-08 4
   RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight Georgianna 02-15-08 5
       RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight byoffer 02-15-08 8
 RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight Flowerpower 02-15-08 6
 RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight nailbone 02-15-08 7
 RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight Loree 02-15-08 9
 RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight redbeard103152 02-15-08 12
   RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight UNCLERICH1 02-17-08 13
       RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight b1whois 02-20-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-08, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
Who is that in the water, Parvati? Scar, could this be old footage from Fiji?

I thought it was a good move on Joel's part until I saw his Tracy vote. What possible reason could he have to vote Tracy?
Is this so he doesn't have to lie to Mikey about his vote...he can honestly say..."I didn't vote for Mary." Although one Mary vote was not shown which gives him some leeway but he didn't know that when he voted Tracy.

As a man, he was supposed to vote for Chet and then he switched it up to Mary to give him power and take it away from Mikey. The Tracy vote protects either Alexis or Natalie who were supposed to vote for Tracy but instead voted "with the majority" and voted Mary. Was his vote to protect his "Mary" who I think is probably Alexis but it could be Natalie. He doesn't think he will be booted bc they need his strength.

I think Joel got a little too cute and will indeed be blindsided by Mikey et al for the same reason Joel blindsided Mikey and Mary..he was getting too big for his britches (as my Grama K used to say!)

UNCLERICH1 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-15-08, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
Hi Scarlett: If that is Parvati in the water with Ozzie diving in the water,it would have had to have been at COOKS ISLAND instead of FIJI ISLAND. Parvati was on the CAUCASIONS TRIBE and Ozzie was on the HISPANICS TRIBE.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
whoops...you all know I'm a dundahead

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-15-08, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
I don't think it's from Cook Islands. Notice the rock background? It's definetely not from CI. It does look like Palau.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
I think the picture is from the current season. Those are Ozzy's shorts from this season. I don't think he had those in the other season.

02-15-08, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
Hindsight (noun)
- what was taken away from all of us with the blurring of Amanda in Survivor: China.

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-15-08, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
Foresight (noun)
- According to my very senior but not yet fully matured husband, what wasn't enhanced by last night's boot.

02-15-08, 03:58 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
LOL

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
GREAT observations there, Scarlett. You are absolutely right! I waa speculating earlier that there were 2 challenges as the diving Ozzy pics were indeed different than the Jiffy on the beach pics. Note Ozzy has no buff on his arm in the dive, but did in the actual challenge. And there was an over head shot of the challenge site and there was no dock for Jiffy to run on,....so definitively, the diving Ozzy shot is from a FUTURE challenge....too bad we can't see his facial hair, but we can see that when he dives in, his hair is already wet...looks like some kind of a relay...

Definately think that Joel orchestrated a big one last night, in an extremely foolish way, he divided the folks that were with him....he'll never make it to the end, imo.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-08 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

I think, aas emydi said, that the "Tracy" vote was to cover his ass with Mikey, saying "I didn't vote for Mary".

And as I said in another thread, I think they're all WAY over-thinking this "strategy" stuff in an attempt to show what "super fans" they are.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
From what last week's insider said Alexis is allied with Joel. So he was going to protect her. But I think Joel was just as guilty as Mikey of overthinking. He talked to too many people for it not to come back and bite him. Mikey will find out that Joel manipulated the Mary boot and why. For a tribe of SuperFans they have already split apart. They are sleeping in separate shelters and backstabbing long before they had to. It seems like they all have an ego to match the Faves and something to prove. But why didn't they learn how to use a flint? Joel is a firefighter and couldn't start a fire?

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-15-08, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
Joel was worried about Michael "taking over" and leading the tribe and building a stronger alliance by having the "weaker" players view him as the leader. What he has done by his actions is placed a big target on his back for exactly the same reasons. As long as the tribes are aligned as they are now he will be safe as he is really needed for the challenges but if there is a switch or as we get closer to the endgame he will be the first one to be booted as he is a challenge threat and will be viewed as the leader. His actions will lead to his demise the foreshadowing and the irony will bite him in the butt.

UNCLERICH1 115 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-08, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
I went back to vidcaps of Cooks Island and when Ozzie clumb the tree to get the cocunuts he had black shorts on, and Jiffy had long white pants on and a darker blue shirt on, so this must be A$$2

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-08, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep. 2 - Hindsight"
this is from the "Insider" clip on the CBS website:

Joel votes for Tracy. “This vote is for Tracy because, on the way over here, I realized I needed a failsafe for my two alliances of Alexis and Natalie.”

i thought that this meant that he was looking to recruit tracy as his "failsafe" by making her anxious first, although i like the cover-vote-for-his-girls theory better.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •