The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Maggie Gets HOH"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SpoonStruck 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-29-05, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Maggie Gets HOH"
Who will Maggie, fellow of squatty body "Cappy" Eric, nominate for eviction? I say Janelle and Kasar.

Maggie talked about how she wouldn't want to play the game without her deranged firefightin' friend, but I bet she plays it to the...uh...stilts.

I think the Cuban (Evette?) lesbian will flash her womanly charms for Maggie...as well as standing in for the man Maggie lost.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Maggie Gets HOH SpoonStruck 07-29-05 1
   RE: Maggie Gets HOH Lasann 07-29-05 2
 RE: Maggie Gets HOH simpsdog 07-29-05 3
   RE: Maggie Gets HOH calamityc 07-29-05 4
       RE: Maggie Gets HOH ginger 07-29-05 5
 RE: Maggie Gets HOH iloverob 07-29-05 6
   RE: Maggie Gets HOH Tahj 07-29-05 7
   RE: Maggie Gets HOH SpoonStruck 07-30-05 8
 RE: Maggie Gets HOH okaychatt 07-30-05 9
 RE: Maggie Gets HOH kathliam 07-30-05 10
   RE: Maggie Gets HOH ARnutz 07-30-05 11
 RE: Maggie Gets HOH SpoonStruck 07-31-05 12
   RE: Maggie Gets HOH okaychatt 07-31-05 13
       RE: Maggie Gets HOH ginger 08-01-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-29-05, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Maggie Gets HOH"
And what will be Maggie's coveted HOH items? What does she need most?

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-29-05, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Maggie Gets HOH"
Sob, A Picture of Cappy!! sob, sob.

simpsdog 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-29-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail simpsdog Click to send private message to simpsdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Maggie Gets HOH"
I would guess that Maggie will put up James and Kaysar up for eviction.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-29-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Maggie Gets HOH"
I'll second that. This would be the best week for Kaysar to get POV.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Maggie Gets HOH"
James can worm his way back into Maggie's affections if he tries really hard. I could just as easily see Janelle getting the nom.

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-29-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Maggie Gets HOH"
Sorry if someone has already discussed this, but did anyone else think Maggie's reaction to Eric leaving seemed a little more than a reaction to 'my partner who's my friend because he works with my husband'. Me thinks the husband needs to be a little concerned about this relationship.

Maggie will put up James and K. With a veto nom going to Janelle. Any way you look at it, she'll be happy. Personally since one of them has to go, I hope it is James.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-29-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Maggie Gets HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-05 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

Yeah, we know every one of those pairs is screwin' each other whether they admit it or not.

ETF: None a yo biznez.

Moves courtesy of Syren

07-30-05, 05:29 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Maggie Gets HOH"
In the interest of saving the world from fiery menaces, I'm sure at one time or another Eric felt the need to hose Maggie.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-30-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Maggie Gets HOH"
<as well as standing in for the man Maggie lost.

Yellvette is definitely playing up her allegiance to anything Cappy, and I think Maggie is buying it.

Too bad M. can't see Y.'s act for what it is - Drama Queen 101 and Art of Staying Under the Radar.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-30-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Maggie Gets HOH"
I still haven't figured out why Maggie, or any of the other hamsters, feels following Cappy's strategy will work. 'Cos it worked so well for him, didn't it.

It's a bob wannabe!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Maggie Gets HOH"
Classic case of "the blind leading the blind", 'cause ya know... they ain't even worth Crappy's eyesight!

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

07-31-05, 03:10 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Maggie Gets HOH"
I could barely pay attention to Saturday's show. Taped it, kept zoning out, and didn't have the will to rewind.

So Maggie nominated Kaysar and James. I think she would have been smarter to nominate Kaysar and Janelle. I just don't care anymore. The stupid Seventies "Match Game" questions pretty much hit my boring point for BB6. I'd rather watch the Game Show Network and have bad Gong Show dreams.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-31-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Maggie Gets HOH"
<I think she would have been smarter to nominate Kaysar and Janelle.

Yep, but that would require strategic planning. Maggie is not capable of seeing anything beyond Cappy Said.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Maggie Gets HOH"
That, and creating big piles of poo.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •