The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-04, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
OOC: Ok, we're gonna go ahead and start today. We'll go ahead and combine last week and this week. There are still lots of openings, so go over to the sign-up thread and stake your claim!

Welcome to the Amazing Race! 11 Teams of Desperate Attention Whores have embarked on a whirlwind tour, covering 5 million miles and offending the locals every chance they get. While our teams are suffering through horrible conditions, smelly cabs, and difficult challenges, I will be enjoying the good life, shopping for turtleneck sweaters that will hide my fluffy man-teats. I know this sounds a little robotic, but I have found that if I deviate from the script too much, I will become incomprehensible. So please, lay off the hugging. It throws me off.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... Coconut 11-22-04 1
 And now, Bolo does what Bolo does b... Estee 11-22-04 2
   RE: And now, Bolo does what Bolo do... PepeLePew13 11-22-04 6
       RE: And now, Bolo does what Bolo do... Estee 11-22-04 9
           RE: And now, Bolo does what Bolo do... Asrai 11-23-04 20
               RE: And now, Bolo does what Bolo do... Estee 11-23-04 21
 RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... Devious Weasel 11-22-04 3
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... PepeLePew13 11-22-04 5
       SECURITY!!!!! Devious Weasel 11-22-04 7
 RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... seahorse 11-22-04 4
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... ginger 11-22-04 8
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... buckeyegirl 11-30-04 47
 RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... ohmyheck 11-22-04 10
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... tvgeek401 11-22-04 11
 RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... warp_core breach 11-22-04 12
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... PepeLePew13 11-22-04 13
       RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... warp_core breach 11-22-04 14
           RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... PepeLePew13 11-23-04 15
       RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... Draco Malfoy 11-23-04 16
 RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... ARnutz 11-23-04 17
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... Draco Malfoy 11-23-04 18
       RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... ARnutz 11-23-04 22
 RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... seahorse 11-23-04 19
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... Angelfood 11-23-04 23
       RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... seahorse 11-24-04 25
 RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... PepeLePew13 11-23-04 24
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... tvgeek401 11-24-04 26
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... Draco Malfoy 11-24-04 27
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... ohmyheck 11-24-04 43
 "Dear" Jonathan Coconut 11-24-04 28
   RE: "Dear" Jonathan Draco Malfoy 11-24-04 29
       RE: "Dear" Jonathan Coconut 11-24-04 31
           RE: "Dear" Jonathan Draco Malfoy 11-24-04 32
               Oh. Coconut 11-24-04 34
                   RE: Oh. Draco Malfoy 11-24-04 36
                       RE: Oh. Coconut 11-24-04 38
 Bolo's Promo: Episode #2 Estee 11-24-04 30
   RE: Bolo's Promo: Episode #2 Draco Malfoy 11-24-04 33
       RE: Bolo's Promo: Episode #2 Estee 11-24-04 35
           RE: Bolo's Promo: Episode #2 Draco Malfoy 11-24-04 37
               RE: Bolo's Promo: Episode #2 Estee 11-24-04 39
 Hey Phil Oscirus 11-24-04 40
   Grrrrrrrrrrrr! ginger 11-24-04 41
 RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... warp_core breach 11-24-04 42
 RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... seahorse 11-24-04 44
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... ARnutz 11-24-04 45
       RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episode... seahorse 11-25-04 46
 Checking in Angelfood 11-30-04 48

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
Phil, I love ya, but your man-teats fade into insignificance when compared with the mountain of flesh that is my daddy.

Gotta go now. We're on leg 2 and I can't speed, so I need the extra time.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "And now, Bolo does what Bolo does best!"
(cut a promo!)

Hey! We're still here! I'm still alive! I have a shooting pain down my right side, there's an icicle stuck in my right buttock, and I haven't felt my feet for two days, but I'm still alive! 'course, excepting that icicle, that's just another week in Life With Lori, so I'm fine, no need to worry about me. I can take pain. Leastways the normal, physical, 'Lets me know I'm alive' kind. The 'in your ear, nagging, won't go away, shutupshutupshutup' kind is somethin' else entirely. And if you were there on the first leg, you know exactly what I mean.

Jonathan.

Oh, God. I think Banana Boy had a bad case of wrestler worship as a kid and now it's all being transfered to me. I don't do the alliance thing this early in the game. We're barely starting to get momentum off the ropes: it's way too soon for someone to come in and save my butt with a well-timed chair. And that's Lori's job to start, and she's got the ring to prove it. Tell Raincoat Man to stick with his own spouse and take a damn chill pill, because right now, we're always gonna know what flight he's on. You can pick that kid up on audio from five planes over.

Not sure what to think of the others just yet. The Jewish kids were okay, but that's mostly because they're gone and everyone's gonna look a lot better once they're out of the ring. The Queens girls -- kind of gullible. Hellboy and LoudGirl -- maybe a little too quick to act. Top Secret -- way slow, but gotta watch out for his connections. Grandparents -- no threat. The rest are just faces in the crowd and people in line behind me at the ticket counter. We'll learn 'em all in the end. People are still working on the scripts: gotta be patient.

Meanwhile, it's one leg down, twelve to go, and excepting a little map-reading fun with Lori and me expressing our difference of opinion in the usual way -- you do know what 'tough love' is, right? This ain't it, but it's close -- this one wasn't much trouble. We're in the middle of the pack: not being viewed as a threat, not so close to the back that we're at immediate risk, near enough to first to make a move. Not a bad place to be, even though I would have loved a shot at that Hawaiian sun. Lori's never hit me with a native-grown coconut. The world's just full of new and interesting ways to get pain blasing across your nerves, and that's the real reason we're out here. The experiences. Oh, and a shot at the WWE circuit. Husband-wife team, Vince -- and we come with our own breakup-reunite routine...

Stay tuned next week, when we're gonna bring you another edition of Fighting 'round the world, courtesy of your built-in heels-in-training -- us!

Man, I hope there's a body slam Roadblock somewhere in Greece with Jonathan's name on it.

Bolo

(Wrestle on a glacier... check. Headlock under a waterfall... check. I've got this game of Battling Bingo licked!)

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: And now, Bolo does what Bolo does best!"
Awww, Bolo, you really love me, don't ya?

Jonathon

11-22-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: And now, Bolo does what Bolo does best!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-04 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

Umm... yeah. Tell you what. I know you're really disappointed about not getting the Hawaii trip, so take this gift certificate good for one free lesson at Shawn Michael's Wrestler Boot Camp, on me. Tell Shawn I said you were to be treated as a boot.

Bolo

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: And now, Bolo does what Bolo does best!"
You know, Bolo, if you spent as much time with your map reading lessons as you did with these losers, we might just win something. What do I have to do, slam on my breaks, pull yer sorry arse outta this car and clothesline ya right here? Sheesh!

Now, shut up and let's get going, the temps are dropping and that's not good for my manmade obbies, ya know!

<slams hands on the steering wheel>

-Lori

11-23-04, 08:11 PM (EST)
21. "RE: And now, Bolo does what Bolo does best!"
Hey, you've gotta learn your opponents, baby. Find out what moves they like to use and you'll counter 'em before they even start, which is why I only let you suplex me these days when I need my spine realigned in a hurry. As for my map-reading skills, how many times is that sort of thing gonna come up in the Race, anyway? There's always locals to ask. Gotta use some of your charm on 'em.

But save the clothesline for the next pit stop. We'll need a little private time by then.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
If that blue-haired freak gets in my face one more time I'm calling the TSA, placing him on the no-fly list, and reporting him to Homeland Security. You can get as big a lead as possible, but it ain't helping you if you're banned from re-entering the US.

Sincerely,

Every Airport Worker

11-22-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
Wooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!

Geronimo! Here I come into the airport and see if you can stop me from humping the leg of every single airport worker!

Yellow shirt, blue hair... what's not to like about me? That and I've got a bodacious wife, whaddya got? *snicker*

Jonathan

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "SECURITY!!!!!"
Signed,

Every Airport Worker In The World

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
I am getting tired of all you jerks making fun of us just because Rebecca put gasoline in a car that runs on diesel. What's up with that anyway, who doesn't like gasoline. It is so flammable.

But if I hear anymore of it I will flame you like a roasted pig. I am hellboy, afterall.

Adam

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
I'll be right with you guys, as soon as I figure out which one is Hayden and which one is Aaron.

(Guessing I'm the girl, given the spelling of "Aaron." On the other hand, I never thought "Jennipher" was spelled with a "ph" before this season's offering of reality contestants, either).

-Hayden

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
Thanks Honey, for defending me over the gas mistake. I mean really, the diesel sign wasn't that obvious...anyone could've missed it. Who would've thought to look on the door to the gas tank?

--Rebecca

Join now! TAR 6 PTTE game

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-22-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-04 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-22-04 AT 08:02 PM (EST)

Hi! My name's Lena! And I'm from Utah! Anyway I had to walk to a train station. Walk! Then I had to sit on a plane for 12 hours! 12 HOURS!!! Then my sister Kristy drove me for an hour to these waterfalls. I think they were called Seljalandsfoss or something like that. But we followed Freddy/Kendra till the next waterfall. We could have been 2nd to that clue box, but that moron Freddy led us in the wrong direction! We could have probably done better! Then we had to go to some glacier and sign up for some shuttle thingy. We passed Kris/Jon right before the sign up thing, and got on the first shuttle!!! We got to drive snowmobiles to tents! I don't sleep in tents!! We made our 2nd mistake in the first leg! We grabbed the wrong ticket!! We then went to get something on some beach and we got to ice climb! I wonder how my butt looked in those things. Anyway then we went to the blue lagoon or something and made our last mistake. We could have been second had we looked around. We finished third on the first leg of the Amazing Race and now I have to go sleep or something! My name's Lena! And I'm for Utah!

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-22-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-04 AT 08:15 PM (EST)

Ya know what made me super mad? We did exactly what we didn't want to do...follow others.

That is the last time I become a sheep. I mean it! The last time!

Does my hair look okay?

Luv,
Kristy <3

Handcrafted by RollDdice ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!
man, I suck...I'll try to get better as time goes on. really I will!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-22-04, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
Oh Phil thanks for getting this started. I was so worried and so stressed out. At least now Jonathan's screaming will be at one decibel less.

So, he's not going to see this right? This is absolutely just between us right? I don't want him to know that I have an opinion... oh I hope he doesn't see this...

So I'm sitting at home sunning my playmate bod by our olympic sized swimming pool when Jonnie comes up to me and says we're on the Amazing Race, pack your bags beotch. I'm thinking mid-life crisis... he is 42 years old after all ~ a little balding too, BUT he does have lovely cuticles. Patronizes his own spa you know. Yes, the ideal metrosexual male. Anyway, I would much rather hang out at our huge mansion by our olympic sized pool and do my pop art stuff while being catered to by Santos the pool boy. So I leave sunny California to go to, ugh, of all places Chicago. So much for my prestine hair ~ it's not called the Windy City for nothing! Then Phil comes out (I wonder if he's loaded?) and tells us we're going to Iceland. Ugh! I don't do ice unless it's in a drink. So then we take this train, no limo service or anything, to the airport. Anyway, we land in Iceland and not even a Hummer to drive around Iceland with. Hello! Just some SUV. I was very disappointed in Iceland. When am I going to have the chance to show off my hot playmate body! And Jonny, I'm not really sure what was up with that black and yellow shirt. Be assured that I was not present when he picked that up. With all his screaming and carrying on, he kind of looked like a disgruntled bumble bee. Anyway, then we had to get on this thing called a snowmobile. Sorry, but I don't ride any motor vehicle that doesn't have doors on it. But then Jonny told me to get on it beotch, so I did. Then I had to mess up my hair and wear this awful helmet. THEN, we come up to this small tents, I think they were called, and we were expected to sleep in there. Sorry, but I don't sleep in anything smaller than a Miata. But then Jonny told me to get in the tent beotch, so I did. The next morning he wants a kiss, and well normally he doesn't get a morning kiss until after his teeth are brushed and after I've had a couple of vodka and orange juices, but hey this is an adventure. Now the rest of Iceland is kind of a blur (it was last week)and the only thing I can remember now is that I couldn't read the map and we were lost. Jonnie called me a beotch and was doing his disgruntled bumble bee thing again. But then we were good and Phil welcomed us (I wonder if he's loaded?)to the pit stop. They should have had champagne and caviar at the pit stop.

Oh and this is out loud (Jonnie can hear this):

Jonnie is just misunderstood. He is not mean just passionate and intense. Thank you.

11-22-04, 09:21 PM (EST)
13. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
Baby, get real, beyotch. I earn more greenbacks than that schmuck Phil will ever get and besides I'm hotter than he is. The girls at the spa can probably do something about those manboobs of Phil's, so why the hell are you thinking about him for? I've got way more energy than any of the other guys 15-20 years younger ever will have!

Let's book, baby, we gotta go out and perpetuate the Ugly American stereotype! Yeeeee haaaaaaaaaaa!

11-22-04, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
yes dear

I'm so sorry about the Phil thing. For some reason not all of my brain was extracted when I posted that post. It won't happen again. You are god.

Your loving wife,
Victoria

11-23-04, 06:41 AM (EST)
15. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-04 AT 06:41 AM (EST)

Okay, doll, that's nice so I feel something turning a little blue so whaddya say we go find a real hotel room and figure out how to turn that blue into something yellow? Heheheeehhhehehhhehh, yaaaaahooooooooo!

11-23-04, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
*sitting in hot tub, looking ahead to future roadblocks and detours*

Let's see how you're looking about 3 more legs in, Blue Boy.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
Freddy: Hey baby, can you climb the ice wall?

Kendra: Yeah baby, lets do it!

Freddy: OK baby come on.

Kendra: You're doing great baby!

Kendra: My turn baby, this will be hard.

Freddy: You can do it baby, slam that ice pick in & pull hard!

Kendra: I made it baby!

Freddy: Next is the pitstop baby, let's go.

NO fair Draco!!! You have a really cool sigpic for this!! I want one

11-23-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
18. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"

Really? I thought it was kinda basic myself.

11-23-04, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
Well... it is MUCH better than my graphically-challenged one!

11-23-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
The next time someone insinuates that I am gay, I will hit them with Rebecca's purse.

Adam

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-23-04, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
why? is it heavier than your fanny pack?

11-24-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
25. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
No but her purse can be swung faster for more momentum.

11-23-04, 11:55 PM (EST)
24. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
YAHOOOO WOO HOOOO!

How much do y'all love me now after two episodes? *snicker*

Jonathan

Scratch and sniff

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
Hrmmf.

Jonathan, I don't like you very much because you're mean to Victoria, my new friend.

Maybe I should go back to being a sheep because I get confused and go right instead of left when I decide for my own, even thought I am the stronger half of my team. I mean, I am so much better than Lena, and especially you, Jonathan. Your stupid blue hair is so much worse than mine. I mean, I don't see young guys helping you around, do I? Its because I'm not old and hairy and you, my friend, are old and really dumb and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop being mean to my future french-braiding partner, Victoria. Thanx a bunch!

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to head off to the right now and find some young foreign guys who like my oobies *click* who can help me win this race. Bye!

with love,

Kristy

Handcrafted by RollDdice ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!

11-24-04, 06:10 AM (EST)
27. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
Congrats Jonathon. You're the first team member to win our newest award, "I'm More Reviled Than Colin". You can take your golden butt-kicking after the Race is over.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-24-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
Jonathan, you're so mean to Victoria! And what was up with "we're number one, we're number one"? We were number one!!! Then we screwed up and got 9th place! Stupid Road Map!! Kristy read it wrong, even check the tapes!!!

Lena-I'm from Utah!

11-24-04, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. ""Dear" Jonathan"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-04 AT 08:20 AM (EST)

See this foot? Watch it race where the sun don't shine. Being invisible has its perks.

And Daddy? Good job with the running and throwing this week. *smooch*

ETA: Love, Hera.

11-24-04, 08:22 AM (EST)
29. "RE: "Dear" Jonathan"
Funny, I don't even remember you stepping on the mat.

11-24-04, 08:44 AM (EST)
31. "RE: "Dear" Jonathan"
Oh! You can see me?

11-24-04, 08:47 AM (EST)
32. "RE: "Dear" Jonathan"
When the stars align correctly, yes.

11-24-04, 08:50 AM (EST)
34. "Oh."
Well, then, can we talk about getting separate accomodations for Daddy and I? I mean, I love him, but there are some things I still want to pretend don't exist. Plus, he's giving me a breast complex.

Slicey says "Say 'No' to Cool Whip!"

11-24-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Oh."
Daddy? Your daddy's here too? *looks at run sheet* Well, slap me on the ##### and call me Charlie. (note: Imagine this in Phil's voice. It's funnier.)

11-24-04, 09:04 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Oh."
Well, that's not really my style, but I bet Mirna from last season would be honoured.

It is funny in Phil's voice...

11-24-04, 08:25 AM (EST)
30. "Bolo's Promo: Episode #2"
Don't worry: we're okay! We're used to taking pain! Pain, pain, pain -- it's kind of musical if you chant it at the right speed, which is exactly what we weren't doing most of the way around that course. The falling down a lot kind of slowed us up. But still -- we're okay!

Lori, you're okay, right?

Lori?

Oh, geez... don't take it out on Phil! This isn't the wrestling federation, sweetheart: if you try to intimidate the ref, all you're gonna do is get us thrown out of the ring! Let go of the Kiwi... nice and gentle now... that's it...

Whew. Sorry about that, Phil. She excites real easily.

Anyway -- not a bad leg, huh? We're still safely in the middle of the pack, and people are being real nice about giving me directions. Big American with a big smile and a slightly shady past asks them a simple question, they can't answer it fast enough. It's all about personality, isn't it?

And how cool was that zip line? Man, I just wish they hadn't put those automatic breaks in at the end. I've never slammed into Lori doing sixty before! New experiences, that's what the Race is all about it. Fair's fair: I would have stood at the bottom and waited on her if she'd gone up -- but the so-called 'safety people' got in the way of our fun. Wimps, I swear.

Gonna miss the Queens girls: their voices made me think of all the little rings I've performed in before. Not sure what's up with Hellboy and Loudgirl. I mean, he made my gaydar ping on this leg. And I don't have gaydar, so that's really saying something. Really, really proud of Team Seniors -- at least until they gave the car back.

So who's up for some more, huh? Twelve-hour rest stops -- I want out of here already! Come on, next match! This is a friggin' blast!

Bolo

11-24-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Bolo's Promo: Episode #2"
Tell your "wife" that if (s)he ever gets near my manteats again, I'll kick her(him?) in the nuts.

11-24-04, 08:55 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Bolo's Promo: Episode #2"
I'd like to see you try it.

But first, I'd like to book an arena and sell tickets. Who's your partner gonna be?

Bolo

11-24-04, 09:02 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Bolo's Promo: Episode #2"
Maybe the Iron Sheik. While people are staring and that odd outie bellybutton of his, I can sneak behind you and hit you over the head with a steel chair.

Sorry, the only South African wrestler I could think of is Major DeBeers, and he's a little too racist for my tastes.

11-24-04, 09:11 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Bolo's Promo: Episode #2"
I like the way you think. As soon as we get settled into the Pit Stop, I'm going to get on the horn to the Garden and see about booking us a date in March. It's not like they've got much else going on with the NHL doing the self-destruct bit.

Oh, and don't worry about going in wearing just shorts. They're wrestling fans. They've seen it all before.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Hey Phil"
Could you at least bathe or something before you come to the next pit stop becaase standing down wind of you was no picnic.
There is a such thing as deodarent you know.

sincerley Norweigan pit stop greeter

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Grrrrrrrrrrrr!"
I'm quite the kitten-with-a-whip, aren't I? Didja see the way Aaron jumps (and falls, and bashes his knees and stuff) when I say jump? I see what happens to gals like Victoria! A few more weeks and I'll have my man TRAINED.

Woo hoo!

Haydn

My best line so far, to Aaron as he careens into a Norwegian stone fence and loses half the skin on his #####: "Honey, tell me you see the humor in this!"

11-24-04, 07:50 PM (EST)
42. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-04 AT 00:25 AM (EST)

Must...reach...deep...with...in...my...self
Must-

*incessant whining*

Baaaaby!! Tell me what to do!! I need you tell me what to do!! I can't think for myself!! Waaaah-

OWWWWWWWW!

Baaaaby, why'd you bury that hatchet in my skull? You're supposed to hit the piece of wood!

OWWWWWWWWW!

I'm sorry,
Victoria

11-24-04, 10:40 PM (EST)
44. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
PLease stop making fun of me or I will jump in front of a bus while you are watching.

Adam

11-24-04, 10:47 PM (EST)
45. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
Kendra: Oh Adam, we think you should cut off those horny hairs and just come out of the closet already.

Freddy: Yeah dude! I mean for a guy to get so sensitive about sunglasses, I mean man! Right baby?

Kendra: Yes baby, you would never do that baby!

11-25-04, 00:29 AM (EST)
46. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer"- Episodes 1&2"
We'll at least we didn't steal an extra clue from the clue box. What ya mean come out of the closet, I am straight as an arrow. Ask Rebecca.

Adam

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-30-04, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Checking in"
well kiddies,

I really had a good time last week, even though that good-for-nothin' husband keeps stealing my thunder. I specifically TOLD HIM that I would do the heights challenges. BUt, NOoooh, he had to go off like one of the young whipper snappers. Aggrevated his hernia and everything. Now, what the heck am I supposed to do? Hang on him like a ball and chain?

And if I am EVER on a boat with Jonathan again, I will show him the meaning of "support hose".

the old bag

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •