The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the Insider"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-08, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the Insider"
As Transcribed from James Barber over at Survivor Sucks spoilers...Thank you James!

Tags : None

Jonny Fairplay's Final Words

Was it just another one of Fairplay's tricks, or did he honestly want to leave the game? Find out now.

"Well guys, I didn't win a million dollars, but I got more than a million dollars of baby waiting for me at home. I love you, Michelle, and I love you, Piper. I'll see you soon." (kisses his fingers)

(cut)

"I definitely feel I did the right thing. My head's going crazy right now. Pretty cool becoming a man on a camera. (laughs) Or at least becoming a daddy. I think I did that over the last three days. So let's keep the string going."

(cut)

"Having those emotions and hormones run through my body was pretty surreal. Wasn't quite ready for that. Usually Jonny Fairplay's in cruise control. Not so much this go-around. Hey, you know what, if it makes me a better person, I'm happy."

(cut)

"I think I've done a million degree change since the last time I was here. Last time I was the biggest bad guy ever, and this time I'm a responsible adult people like, some even love. What's going on in the world?"

(cut)

"Anyone who doesn't believe me, I'm registered at Babystyle.com, and ToysRUs.com. (laughs) I'll send you pictures of whatever you send me, to show you how happy we are."

(cut)

"No regrets at all. I'm the luckiest person in the world, I got a second chance to do this, even for a few days. I was happy to be asked."

Jonny Fairplay Secret Scene
Watch as Yau-man offers Fairplay protection and invites him into his alliance. Will Fairplay accept or dismiss the offer before him?

YAU-MAN (to Fairplay): I want to offer you our protection racket. (Fairplay laughs) I have to clear it up with the rest. I won't you who has objections, but I'm sure there will be someone with objections, but I think we'll manage.

FAIRPLAY: OK.

YAU-MAN: But you on your part should not tell anybody you have an alliance. You can play it like you're still (?)

FAIRPLAY: Oh yeah. Absolutely.

FAIRPLAY (solo): Yau-Man approaches me and says, "I'm here to offer you protection." And I said, "Cool. I like it." Welcome to the world of Jonny Fairplay. I pretend to go along with what he's saying, but I'm really lying. (puts his finger to his lips and laughs)

FAIRPLAY (to Ami): Yau-Man comes up to me and is like, "I want to give you my protection for two votes, maybe three. I was like, 'Well, thank you.' He said, 'I have to talk it over with the others, and you can't know who the others are (Ami laughs), and I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be unanimous."

AMI: Are you kidding me? Why would he say that to you? Good God, that's a little arrogant.

FAIRPLAY (solo): Yau-Man's not this super crazy genius guy. Please (laughs) I'm calling the game. I'll let you know when my protection's done with you.

Tribal Council Voting

Malakal grants Jonny Fairplay his wish and unanimously sends him home. How did they really feel about his desire to leave the game? Watch as the Favorites cast their votes.

AMI (Jonny Fairplay): You asked for it.

JONATHAN (Jonny Fairplay): Jonny, I have to vote for you. You asked me to, and I'm happy to oblige. I wish you, your beautiful girlfriend, and your baby the best of luck, and...(makes an awkward face) good luck to you.

OZZY ("The Fairplay", with skull and crossbones): Thanks for the advice, and I wish you all the best in the world man.

AMANDA (Fairplay): I really respect your decision, and I wish you the best of luck.

JAMES (Jonny): I'm doing what you asked.

PARVATI ("J Fed"): Alright, I'm voting for you because this is what you wanted. Go home and take care of your baby's mama. You're invited to the cool kids' dinner when we get back in town.

FAIRPLAY ("I Heart Ozzy"): Gonna win, kid.

CIRIE (J Fairplay): Well, only you know what's best for you, and if you feel this is best for you, good luck.

YAU-MAN (Jon D): Jonny, goodbye. It's been good knowing you. I'm glad I got to know you. I wish you the best of luck as a father. I am a father of two very happy, very well-adjusted teenage daughters. My wife and I raised them right. Need any advice on how to raise a baby, raise a baby to a happy and well-adjusted child, I will be very happy to give you some advice. Thank you.

ELIZA (Fairplay with a sad face and a "Heart to Piper"): Fairplay, I'm sad you're going. Over the past few days I've realized we could be great friends. I'm gonna miss you a lot around camp. I can't wait to meet Piper.

Joel and Alexis Alliance

Joel and Alexis bond over common values and work ethics, and they vow to watch each others' backs…or else.

(morning of day 2; various young women and Joel are stretching on the beach as they talk about how happy they are to see light)

KATHY: That was the longest night of my life. That was longer than childbirth. I was in the hospital for 3 days, and that last night felt longer than that.

CHET: (looks at his clothes) What I wanna know is I don't even like orange, how the hell did I get all this orange? (laughter)

CHET (solo): We had a bad night last night, so it's really getting kind of tough with everybody. Everybody kind of feels dirty and disgusting and our clothes are wet. It's pretty nasty right now. We're hoping for some positives to come in, because this is sort of a miserable situation right now.

(more stretching on the beach)

MIKEY: Who wants to volunteer for what job here?

JOEL: I think we need water real bad. We have to stay hydrated.

JOEL (solo): I've got a lot going on in life right now. I've got two brand new boys, so I want to set my family up for the future. I'm here to win the game and take the money back home to my family. It means for me, not having to work overtime so I can spend more quality time with my family.

(Alexis and Joel look at the map and go get water)

JOEL: Everybody coming into this game is not a genuine person. Anybody talking to us, you have to assume they're lying to you. (Alexis agrees)

ALEXIS: I think that's going to be the hardest thing for me, because I always assume the best in everyone.

JOEL (solo): I'm trying to align with the people I think are being the most genuine, and I think Alexis is the most genuine. She's a good person and a strong worker and I know I'm going to do everything I can to keep her around.

ALEXIS: I trust you more than I trust anyone else, but I think that's because of our similar backgrounds.

ALEXIS (solo): Joel and I have a lot in common. We have very similar moral. Him being a firefighter, and I have a brother who is a firefighter. We have the same love for family. He's definitely the one person I can trust.

(Joel lifts the lid to the water hole)

ALEXIS: I feel like we have the same morals.

JOEL: I won't lie to you. I'm not gonna lie to you.

ALEXIS: I won't ever lie to you.

JOEL: Just tell ya, (something about if he is betrayed), snap ya...like a twig.

ALEXIS: Same. Don't say that (laughs and cowers away), I would never do that. Don't say it like physically. You just totally intimidated me!

JOEL: Alright.

ALEXIS: Same. I'll snap you like a twig.

JOEL: No you won't.

ALEXIS: Probably not, but I can try. With vicious rhetoric.

(Joel grins)

ALEXIS (solo): He might be able to actually break me. For that split second, it was a little scary (laughs). I am intimidated enough to not break that alliance. (shakes her head)

Jonathan's Return

Jonathan describes what it's like to play the game his second time around. Find out what he thinks about competing against the Fans, players who studied his every move made on SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS.

"I was thinking today about how I'm feeling, because I feel very different this time. I realized the analogy is having a second child. First child you have, everything's new and totally important and you worry about every bite the kid takes and every step and every fart and burp and the room is totally sterile. By the time you have your second kid it's like the kid's gonna walk, the kid's gonna eat, the kid's gonna learn to read, everything's gonna be cool. You're much more relaxed with the second kid. In some ways it's better for the second kid cause you're not up their butt all the time, not on top of them all the time. That's how I'm feeling here. It's like this is great, we're gonna build a shelter, it'll be better than the shelter I built the first time. Make alliances. It'll just be the way it's supposed to be and everything's - knock on extremely large piece of wood - gonna be okay. It's only been 24 hours, but everything's been great."

(cut)

"Last time I did Survivor, the past year, fifteen months, whatever it's been, I think I've learned a lot more empathy, resilience, I've learned a lot more acceptance a lot more. I've also learned it's gonna be OK if you're - I have a wonderful life back at home, a truly blessed life. It's important to me, what's in my house. I could sleep on the floor and not have all the wonderful things that I have. It would be OK. In fact I could be super-happy without those things. I'm not saying I don't want those things, but I didn't have those things it could still be happy. It's an adventure. What's important to me is the people in my life, and that's what I'm trying to make important out here."

(cut)

"The gameplay itself hasn't changed that much. It's a realization that less is more. That I personally have an extremely loud in some ways aggressive personality to most people. They see me as a loud, in your face person. Certainly on the first Survivor I was perceived that way, to my detriment. I could rationalize maybe that's how I got as far as I got, maybe that's why they brought me back, for that personality. I don't know. I can't play that game, I can't be somebody I'm not. Just like them I couldn't play this game. I'm in the moment. I'm in the moment of who I am. That's what I'm trying to do out here now. I'm not the fastest, I'm not the strongest, I'm not the smartest, I'm not the wickedest. I'm right in the middle of the pack. Everyone can see is I am good at a lot of different things, actually, maybe even surprisingly good at some things. If I can just be really present, low-key with them, and not chase them or make them feel like I'm running away from them, I'm getting a lot more. I think right now almost everyone feels like I'm a friend and feel that I would work with them and vote with them."

(cut)

"Some of these new folks, who honestly do not seem impressive to me. Just judging a book by its cover, I was not impressed by the group of people I saw out on that mat. I hope I'm proven wrong, I'm sure I'll make a couple of friends out there. When I walked out there and I had some inkling, when I didn't see other All-Stars, returning players, and there were a bunch of bopes, all, (takes another voice) 'Oh yeah, he's this and that.'"

(cut)

"I do have 39 days more experience and a year to learn from that experience, to cogitate about that experience, before I even knew this was ever gonna happen. I never knew I was gonna be back out here. I processed that for myself. This was a life-changing experience. I don't think for everyone who plays the game it is a life-changing experience. It's a monumental experience, a watershed experience. For me it was a life-changing experience, and I've spent the past year thinking about it every day and trying to let it affect me. That's why I am so much a different person out here."

(cut)

"The second chance to do a life-changing experience, you know. It's like a second kid, a second marriage, a second parent dies, God forbid. It was a profound experience, and I didn't come out here looking for more profundity in my life. I came out here saying, 'You know what, I've had that experience in my life. I'm going to have some other experience.'"

Kathy the Super Fan

Kathy explains the thrill of playing her favorite game and competing against the very people she's enjoyed watching since Survivor's inception.

"I'm a huge fan of Survivor. I've watched Survivor since the very first episode. I wasn't going to at first but then my husband talked me into it, and I've loved it ever since. Watched every show, every episode, for 8 years since it's been on."

(cut)

"I've been in the Survivor pool every season. We pick the Survivors out of a hat and chunk in $5 in the pool. When our Survivor gets voted off, we're just out, and the last person wins all the money in the pot. It's kind of fun and keeps you rooting for your character, whoever you picked. It's fun, it's a great game. I read everything about it, TV Guide, things like that. I try to follow the show."

(cut)

"Then Jeff says, 'You're playing against previous Survivors,' and I'm like, 'What?' Here comes the gravedigger, here comes Cirie, here comes all the people. Jonny Fairplay, my God, whose decision was that? (laughs) They all come out. It's weird because these are people I've seen on TV. I don't want to say they're like movie stars, but they've been on TV! There's a certain awe about them, especially Yau-Man. When we were going across the channel, I literally had to go up to his and shake his hand. I said, "I had to shake your hand, I'm a big fan, man." It gives you a sense of weirdness because they have been on TV, they've done this already, so I'm sure they have their own fan club. It's bizarre for a normal person to play against that. Sometimes maybe the game may be played a little different because I am in awe of seeing them in a previous season and I'm in awe of them as a person. It might be a little difficult."

(cut)

"When I saw Yau-Man come out in that little Yau-Man hat and those little glasses, I was just jumping up and down. Yau-Man, yay! (claps) They picked you. God, I hope we merge and I'm still there and you're still there, because I would really like to get to know him."

(cut)

"I can't go off Jonny Fairplay's personal life off the show, but on his season, the dead grandma thing was pretty clever. Kind of mean, but clever, you have to give it to the man. You don't have to like him, but it does make him memorable. Cirie, I do remember, because she didn't even want to look under a leaf, and here she is again. I would think once she got what she did it's like, 'OK I did it, I proved I could do it, I could go outside and camp.' That she did it again, that's amazing to me. Amazing."

(cut)

"There's a few of them I saw coming out that I don't like. Parvati. (mocks Parvati) 'Ooh, let me give you a massage.' I don't like people who use that to...I guess I can't say that cause I've used that in my life too. Maybe it's her voice. Something about her just rubs you the wrong way. And Ami, it has nothing to do with Ami being what Ami is, Vanuatu I thought she was bossy, I thought she thought she was in control, and I don't like people who think that way. They're the first kind of people you think, 'Who do you think you are?' Apparently that's why she got the boot too. People picked up on the fact that she thought she was better than everybody else and she thought she was running the show. They put her in her place."

(cut)

"They don't know anything about us. They don't know what we can do or what we're about. We've seen them on TV, we've seen their strategy, we've seen how they would play the game. They might change it, but I don't think they can change who they are. At first I thought we had the advantage, until we landed on the beach with only a machete and two pots, and eighteen hours of rain out of twenty-four hours a day, with no shelter. Then I thought those guys are probably living in a luxury suite, they probably have two floors, they probably have tile, they found tile somewhere. Now I'm thinking their shelter is way better than ours. Each and every one of them has had experience in making them. The ten of us have had none."

Jonny Fairplay the Day After

Fairplay reflects on his sudden change of heart and leaving the game early. He excitedly looks towards the future with no regrets about his reputation or how he played his very short game.

"For me personally, on paper this seemed easy. I talked to my girlfriend before I left. I said, 'I'm coming back with a mil.' When you're out there, all you think about is the game. It's all strategy, nothing but strategy. If somebody comes up to you like, 'Hey, what's your favorite music?' they don't care what that answer is. The next question is what the alliance is, who's next. It's game, game, game, game, game. The only other thing I could focus on was my girlfriend and how my soon to be daughter is doing. For me I couldn't separate the two so it just hit me. All I can think about is her. I'm happy that's what I was thinking about. It's a step in the right direction for Jonny Fairplay."

(cut)

"For me the game of Survivor is the greatest game ever. I love the fun, I love the screwing over people, I love the evil. At the same time it's really difficult to be that evil when you're carrying this heavy heart of being good. It's almost like a conflict of interest is what was going on in my head. God, I feed off that evil, it's fun for me."

(cut)

"There's only so much you can spread the human mind, so you have to be so focused to play the game as I do. For me, I just had 9 hours of mouth surgery a couple weeks prior. I'm in constant pain with my mouth. I'm thinking about my soon to be daughter. I'm a human being. That's it."

(cut)

"It felt great playing Survivor again. I've waited four and a half years for this phone call. I feel like I was a victim of bad timing. Give me one season earlier or one season later, I think the focus is there."

(cut)

"I am absolutely 100% happy with my decision. I left on my own terms, I felt it was the smart thing for me to do. I also feel like I kind of protected the legacy of Jonny Fairplay. If I was gonan go in and not play the game that I played, to be taken out because I was thinking of other things, that would have destroyed what I created the first time."

(cut)

"I'm the biggest star in the history of reality television. My reputation speaks for itself. I do what I do and I do it very well. Reputation-wise, I was the biggest star here. I looked at it as they'd rather get my autograph than send me home."

(cut)

"I've been told by a, I don't know if he's a psychiatrist or a psychologist, that's done a study on reality TV with an emphasis on Jonny Fairplay, I hypnotize people with the way I talk. My tone and my delivery actually hypnotizes people to a lighter degree than a full on (pretends he's waving a pocketwatch). I think that's my biggest asset."

(cut)

"I wasn't worried at all about my star power versus theirs and them coming after me. There was a reason I stayed 38 days the first time. It wasn't because they hated me, it was because I was the entertainment. We had a debate at the water, like what does everybody bring at challenges. Some of the girls are like, 'I'm very good at puzzles,' and some of the guys were, 'I'm good at swimming.' I was like, 'I give you ratings.'"

(cut)

"I think Malakal is defintiely missing me right now because I brought a sense of unity. I was told by Yau-Man when I came back, 'Now we can all live harmonious.' I disagree. I feel I had strong alliances on both sides. The way I play the game I'm able to say, 'This might not have been the best move for you, but it could be in the future.'"

"I feel like by not winning I was given more opportunities afterwards. If I'd won, why would I need to do Celebrity Bullriding? Why would I need to do Celebrity Poker? Why would I need to do Celebrity Fear Factor? I already have a million dollars. Why would I need a million dollars? I'm happy I didn't win.

"I really appreciated Jeff this go-round. Jeff and I have a rivalry. People say Pearl Islands was one of the best seasons ever, because you had the ultimate good guy in Rupert versus the ultimate bad guy in Jonny Fairplay. Rupert went home eight, so I felt my enemy was Jeff Probst. We continued to play the game for 38 days in my case. I enjoy the tit for tat. I have nothing but respect for the guys. Will we ever be friends? Probably not, and that's my fault. I understand that. I think Jeff showed an incredible amount of respect to me back. I love it when he calls me Jonny Fairplay. Not too many people get two names out there on Tribal Council. I think he's a class act, and with the hug at the end I felt like we had a great closure to Jonny Fairplay in the game of Survivor."

susieq

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the ... Scarlett O Hara 02-10-08 1
 RE: Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the ... Flowerpower 02-10-08 2
 RE: Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the ... Loree 02-10-08 3
 F Y I Flowerpower 02-10-08 4
   RE: F Y I suzzee 02-10-08 6
 RE: Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the ... suzzee 02-10-08 5
 RE: Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the ... television 02-10-08 7
   RE: Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the ... tribephyl 02-10-08 8
       RE: Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the ... Flowerpower 02-11-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-10-08, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the Insider"
That's good stuff, there, FP. Thanks for bringing it over. JFP definitely went out with a little more class this time and I especially liked the Jiffy hug!

02-10-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the Insider"
What I found most interesting was that Alexis approached Joel on an alliance, and even more interesting was his threat at the end...remember what they say about alliances revealed, yet, this was not revealed to the viewer during the show....hmmmmmm

Also very interesting to me was Jonathan's thoughts. He sounds as though he has learned and is coming with a new perspective to this game, yet he seemed quite the same as the show aired. Again, I am thinking that alliances revealed will not succeed and frankly, I don't expect Jonathan to end up with the group he appears aligned with. To me, he's playing the same game...and I don't think it looks promising.

Kathleen is certainly starstruck, brings up some good points about the daws, can they really change up their game, yet her breaking point is far less than most people out there....she'll be early out, I don't think they could even stand to take her as the least deserving in the F3.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-08, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the Insider"
I find it very interesting that we were not shown the Alexis and Joel alliance. I wonder if it will be shown this week.

And Ami's remark that Yau was acting kind of arrogant can't be good for that alliance. I just don't see the alliance of their 4 lasting. I know Jonathon will jump to whichever group works best for him. Cirie seems like the outsider. But I see her going with the couples before the other group. I think she was probably hanging out with some of the couples while we were watching the other 4 plotting.

02-10-08, 11:52 AM (EST)
4. "F Y I"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-08 AT 11:53 AM (EST)

From Dalton Ross post episode one, as posted over at Survivor Sucks Spoilers....found this insightful...

Reply Quote More
Recent Posts
Block
Invite
From ew.com:

Of course, Ami and Kathy's confrontation was nothing compared to what we saw between Fairplay and Yau-Man. As I mentioned in my EW story, the producers couldn't have scripted it any better - the ultimate battle between good and evil. They both lunged for the immunity idol, and then Yau slammed Fairplay's head into the side of a boat. Watching tonight, I thought I heard thunder outside my window at that very moment, but it was merely the simultaneous slapping of high fives all across the East Coast.

What we saw back at the camps was not surprising. The Fans had no idea what they were doing, while the Favorites were constructing a shelter, making fire without flint, and swimming around in ''pee water.'' We also didn't see any strategizing among the Fans, while the Favorites were aligning into groups of four. There was the lovebird foursome, with two couples, Parvati (who was identified as a ''charity organizer'' - insert your own joke here) and James and Ozzy and Amanda, pooling their respective hotness, while on the other side you had Eliza, Ami, Penner, and Yau joining up. Cirie was seemingly too busy talking about being the girl on the couch to do much of anything.

Going into the challenge, it appeared that the high-spirited Faves were poised for a rout, but appearances can be deceiving. A few interesting things about this challenge. One, of course, was Eliza wiping out when her cart banged into a tree. I know it makes me a bad person to like to see people get obliterated in physical competitions, but I just don't care. Plus, I wiped out at the very same tree when I did a run-through of the challenge the day before. In fact, the stupid cart almost ran me over! Two other things you did not see on screen. First off, there was a whole other section of the challenge that got edited out. Before the tribes had to bash their cart through the wall of sticks, there was a section of tree stumps that had to be moved out of the way. (In the run-through, they were tied together with ropes, but they got rid of the ropes for the actual one.) Another nice tidbit: Jeff Probst had to stop the challenge at one point when some of the Favorites attempted to start sabotaging the Fans' cart. That's a no-no, and they got a stern talking-to from the host-with-the-most and suffered a brief time penalty because of it.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-08, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: F Y I"
I suppose that Erik throwing sand into the Fav's way wasn't against the rules or did it have to be thrown at them personally?

I wonder who the Fav's were and what they did.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-08, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the Insider"
I find it interesting that Jonny Fairplay refers to himself as Fairplay. I think were I "ending" my character, he would stop referring to himself like that. That he says he's taking "a step in the right direction for Jonny Fairplay" means IMHO that he still thinks of himself as the character and may just not have Jon Dalton to work on any longer. If that's the case then I hope he does find himself and his direction, if for nothing else then for his daughter.

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-10-08, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the Insider"
Something that seemed very interesting in the voting part:

FAIRPLAY ("I Heart Ozzy"): Gonna win, kid.

OZZY ("The Fairplay", with skull and crossbones): Thanks for the advice, and I wish you all the best in the world man.

Does that mean that JFP, knowing he was leaving, had a 'tutoring' session with Ozzy about gameplay and how to win? Did they bond or something? Only reading the words and not seeing the inflection, I can't tell if JFP was being sarcastic with his 'I heart Ozzy', but I'm assuming he wasn't... which might mean that he groomed Ozzy in some way to be his successor. If that's the case, and Ozzy picked up some JFP strategy tips, I could see it affecting the game down the road.

Interesting.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-08, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the Insider"
Does that mean that JFP, knowing he was leaving, had a 'tutoring' session with Ozzy about gameplay and how to win?

Initially I thought, what the help does JFP know about winning?
But what I believe got him to F3 in his season and is at the heart of JFP's overall gameplay, is not self-preservation, but throwing other people off their own game.

If Ozzy can somehow integrate that into his overall strategy he might very well benefit from the advice of Fairplay.

02-11-08, 03:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 1, Survivor Micronesia, the Insider"

I "heart" Tribe...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •