The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 2 , "Sounds of Jungle Love", Vidcaps "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-08, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 2 , "Sounds of Jungle Love", Vidcaps "
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-08 AT 08:46 AM (EST)

Episode 2, Promo brought to us by Survivor Fever:

Looks like Ozzy and Amanda are the couple that found the cave. In a Regis and Kelly Show, Jeff Probst noted how one of their producers placed a camera in a cave prior to the daws getting there, and thus SEG was able to capture Survivors most intimate moments....looks as though Ozzy and Amanda are going to be front and center this season, in more ways than one! He also noted that the 2 love affairs would come into play until the END. No wonder James and Amanda were smiling at the reunion show!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Web Promo, Episode 2 Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-08-08 1
 RE: Episode 2 , "Sounds of Jungle L... michel 02-08-08 2
   RE: Episode 2 , "Sounds of Jungle L... Loree 02-08-08 3
 RE: Episode 2 , "Sounds of Jungle L... Scarlett O Hara 02-09-08 4
 Several Promos... Flowerpower 02-11-08 5
   RE: Several Promos... KimberA00 02-12-08 6
       RE: Several Promos... Flowerpower 02-12-08 7
           RE: Several Promos... KimberA00 02-13-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-08-08, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Web Promo, Episode 2 Vidcaps "
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-08 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

Here is the Web Promo, courtesy of Survivor Fever:

I see two challenges here. One where they have war paint on and they are in shallow water, and then another challenge, which I think is a repeat challenge originally from Cook Islands, and Ozzy was terrific at it...they race one by one and swim out to the structure, but before they get there they have to dive down to retrieve something, perhaps the mallet to break the tile with, then climb up and bash the tile....looks like Mikey B, Amanda are successful at it...Chet looks as though he is in trouble. Can't see a team with Ozzy on it losing this challenge, but then James professes that he swims like a rock, and I'm sure Cirie isn't much better....so ???

Survivor Fever has a great page on the challenge speculation for episode 2. At this point it looks as though Jiffy has identified the RC as "the most physically brutal challenge to date", so we can assume that that is the one with the face paint. Regarding the IC, here is what Survivor Fever has noted:

Episode 2 Immunity Challenge: Smash and Grab
Survivors run across the floating squares to get to the dive dock...then swim out to the tower, climb up and jump off trying to break a tile...swim back for next person to go. Similar challenge: Smash and Grab from Episode 7 of Cook Islands - Each tribe will select three swimmers and two puzzle makers. The first swimmer will grab a club, swim to a platform, climb to the top and leap off. While in midair, they will smash a plaster box releasing a key, retrieve that key and swim back to shore. After retrieving six keys, the two puzzle makers will use those keys to unlock a chest filled with puzzle pieces. First tribe to solve the puzzle wins the Reward. This Survivor: Micronesia challenge appears to be similar but as reported in Jeff Probst interviews, will include tweaks.

This sounds exactly like what I recall. We can clearly see that there are floating panels that they probably have to run across to a floating dock, where they then dive to swim out to a platform...climb the platform and jump and break the tile, then dive for the bag that is released and holds the key...

Note the floating tiles that lead to the floating dock behind Chet here. Note how Chet dives from the platform and then later...

...we see Ozzy dive from the platform...

For the Orange team we see Chet, Alexis, Jason, and Mikey B all competing, and perhaps Kathleen, and for the FAVs we see Amanda, Ami, and Ozzy competing on the water legs. Others will be involved in the puzzle portion. Who wins...from the spoiled bootee, it seems as though the FAVs will win this one....but is there any doubt with Dolphin boy Ozzy on the team?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-08, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 2 , "Sounds of Jungle Love", Vidcaps "
Thanks for this FP.

I see that Amanda and Micheal are the two players that we see after Jiffy talks about Exile Island. Those two could be our first two players sent there.

I can't identify this unhappy Airai. Can anyone help?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-08, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 2 , "Sounds of Jungle Love", Vidcaps "
It looks like Chet to me.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-09-08, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 2 , "Sounds of Jungle Love", Vidcaps "
That is most definitely Chet, Michel. Most likely, he is either a. upset about his challenge performance in the swimming challenge; or b. could he possibly be at Exile Island?

Regarding Exile Island, do we know how the two players get sent there? Are they picked from their own team or does the OTHER team get to pick the player who is sent there?

I don't necessarily agree that it will be Amanda who goes ... as we will see in this episode, the camera will be focused on her doing other things! .... with OZZY, no less!

02-11-08, 05:06 PM (EST)
5. "Several Promos..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-08 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

Thanks once again to Survivor Fever:

One Promo:

We see Ozzy diving off of the platform in the IC, then we see Amanda and the kiss, then a shot of the war painted Joel in the RC with Eliza and Cirie trailing, then shots of Jason underwater in the IC. Then more shots of Amanda and then Alexis in the IC, then multiple shots of Joel in the IC, while he sits and yells vehemently at the failing Chet...comes across as a real bully type here to me. Note that he is not swimming but doing the puzzle portion of the challenge along with NATALIE, behind him, and then we see that Eliza and Cirie will be doing the puzzle portion of the challenge for the Favs. Note Eliza cheering, seems as though the Favs are doing well!

Next Promo, thanks again to Survivor Fever:

First we have shots of Amanda doing her leg of the IC, smashing the tile and then retrieving the bag of puzzle pieces that falls in the water....note that she is the second to the last one to go...

Now here is Ozzy most likely finishing his leg of the race and Ami is heading out, I think this is the RC(tackle the dummy's) as Jiffy is wearing a dark blue shirt and he is on the beach monitering the action, while for the IC he is wearing a light blue shirt and he is monitering the action from a dock....

Now here is poor Chet when it is his turn to complete a leg of the race...likely that he falls short...

Here is Erik doing his part of the leg, skipping along quite nicely, then falling in...

Here is Jonathan diving in the water to retrieve the bag of puzzle pieces/keys for the IC...

Here is Jason going along the lily pad things to the dock for the IC....

Now here is Jason starting his climb up the tower, note that Ozzy is ahead of him jumping off of the tower and breaking his tile at the same time...

Eliza cheering at the IC...looks very promising indeed for the Fav's!

KimberA00 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-12-08, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimberA00 Click to send private message to KimberA00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Several Promos..."
Do we have any other vidcaps available, maybe with the faves and the warpaint that might indicate a winner of the RC?

02-12-08, 04:25 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Several Promos..."
From Smokeitgood at Mess Hall, Survivor Sucks:

Kimber: If you can find anymore, please feel free to post them here!

KimberA00 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-13-08, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimberA00 Click to send private message to KimberA00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Several Promos..."
>From Smokeitgood at Mess Hall, Survivor
>Sucks:

>Kimber: If you can find
>anymore, please feel free to
>post them here!

Nope... that's all I could find too. So we have nothing at all to indicate who might win reward? I guess MB's just too excited to have the sex stuff goin on this season to show us actual challenge promos.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •