The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Winner- RACE TO THE ALTER"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-13-03, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Winner- RACE TO THE ALTER"
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
Coyt and Susan won the wedding and a honeymoon to Ecuador with a stop at the Galapagos Islands.
Andre' and Tonya won a honeymoon to Fiji.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Winner- RACE TO THE ALTER Draco Malfoy 09-15-03 1
 RE: Winner- RACE TO THE ALTER SaphireLady 09-17-03 2
   RE: Winner- RACE TO THE ALTER jase 09-17-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-03, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Winner- RACE TO THE ALTER"
Fleh. I was really hoping for Tonya and Andree to win. But at least they got the honeymoon paid for.

Interesting that Chris and Cindy got hitched two days after they were booted. Why won't they tell us the date tho? Vinny and April are also already married, and Ethan and Carolyn will be married on the 27th.

As much as I hated Coyt and Susan by the end, it really sucks for her that her parents wanted nothing to do with the wedding. Anyone have an idea when the wedding was? It had to be sometime last week, I'm guessing Friday.

This was a good idea for a show in theory, but the execution wasn't that great and NBC really wasn't behind it. I would have preferred that the entire show had been like the final 2 episodes, an actual "race" as opposed to the stupid 2 games a show that was the first episodes.

Oh well. Not like we'll ever see this again.

Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:323 Loss To Date:-16
I guess one person can make a difference, but most of the time, they probably shouldn't. - Marge Simpson

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-17-03, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Winner- RACE TO THE ALTER"
I was really happy Coyt and Susan won. I felt they had earned it.

As for her parents not coming to the wedding. Down the road, they are sooo going to regret that decission. Susan said something about them not wanting alchol and such and explaining that to friends. You explain it by saying you don't approve but this is your child. They will now get to explain how could they possible be so horrible to their daughter and get to have snickers behind backs. Great payoff for dissing a daughter.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Winner- RACE TO THE ALTER"
I'm glad for Coyt and Susan. They had an edge from the start and won it all in the end. I didn't like Susan's attitude during most of the competition, but felt sorry for her because her parents didn't show up. I could see if they had issues with Coyt and/or his family, but they seemed to be the nicest people you could ever meet. Honestly, I don't know how they can live with themselves. I guess they have pretty much disowned her and will never want to see their grandchildren.

Also, I think the Fear Factor-like competitions were fine because if they did as much racing around as they did the last couple of shows from the start, it would be too much like Amazing Race to the Alter.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •